Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: time to release Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/12/2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

On December 18th I was on the way to work as I was driving in my car I looked at the car clock and it read 12:12. It really stuck out to me so I wrote it down. As I saw it what came to mind was God's government.

My job is to clean homes. When I was doing my job I went to remove the shampoos and things from the shower and noticed one that had not previously been there. As I glanced at, it was as if it was speaking to my spirit. The words on the bottle said, Charmed life. I heard the Father say I am getting ready to give you a charmed life. Even the decoration on the bottle seemed to appear to resemble stars and planets. I again wrote down my observations. It had been a full couple of days with revelation coming rapidly so I stayed prepared with my pen and paper.

That night I went to bed as usual, On December 19th I was abruptly awakened at 12:15 am. I grabbed my paper as I knew I was to write what I heard.

I recognized that what I had previously written was at 12:12 pm 12 hours earlier. The difference in between 12 and 15 was 3. I heard 3 minutes.

Then I heard days turn to hours and hours to minutes.

At 12:32 am my husband who was in bed beside me abruptly woke up and said, Is somebody up?

I heard the word awaken in my spirit.

My cell phone which is my alarm clock fell to the floor.

My service provider is virgin mobile, and when my phone fell to the floor I heard Father say, the virgins are becoming mobile.

I then looked on my night stand at the book I had just picked up at the thrift store. It was Rick Joyner's The Harvest II and the subtitle read,

Strategic vision for mobilizing the army of God.

Then I heard, He wakes up in the flesh, she wakes up in the spirit. I was made aware that He represented the old man, and She represented the bride.

At this point the two dogs that were in bed with us got in a fight. They are father and son.

From this I heard the words man against son. fight for dominance, fight for dominion.

Then I heard the words Son stands taller.

At this point I had a bad taste in my mouth and got up to go use my mouth wash.

I then heard, Get up, wash mouth, anticeptic, cleanse tongue.

I knew Father was saying to guard and cleanse what comes out of my mouth. (speach)

Then as I got back in bed I heard, From Father, to Son, to grandson, New Generation, New Life, New Planet, New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem

As I looked at the word Jerusalem I saw two words. Jeru, and Salem. Father then told me to look up their meanings. The following is what I found.

Jeru is the name for a girl. Jeru is derived from Hebrew origins. Jeru is a contraction of the name Jerusalem.

. The name's meaning is peaceful place.

jeru
The Prophet. Jeru the Damaja, goal is to fight ignorance and open the mind's of those who are listening.

Salem is the name for a boy which means secure peace. It's form comes from itself.

I then heard, the lion lays down with the lamb, peace on earth, goodwill toward man.

At this point my husband who had gone back to sleep woke up again complaining of a stiff neck.

I then heard, Stiffnecked, uncomfortable on pillows, go to sleep for 1000 years.

Then I heard, things rearranged.

My nose was itchy, as I rubbed it I heard, You are gonna get money.

At this point my dog whose name is dingo which means wild dog became stuck between the covers.

I then heard beast stuck.

At this point I was reminded of the car that my husband drives which is a mustang, which represents a horse.

I then heard, safe in the arms of the one who loves you. I then heard, It is written.

I was then told not to share what had just been revealed to me until I was told to do so.

I found myself repeating breathe on me breath of God.

Then I heard, No more time, darkness.

We are turning the page. Make love not war.

I will give you simple solutions

light years become leap years.

This revelation came on the eve of Hannakuh 2011 December, 19th into the 20th

I heard It is the eve of Hannakuh. Eighth day miracle, oil does not run out, virgins arise.

At this point I did not want to keep my husband awake so I was writing what I heard by a book light.

Then I heard, from sun light to moon light, to book light.(bible)(revelation) No need for light. Light comes from the inside out.

New Day, everyone has something to offer, every body part necessary.

Jesus' blood on the doorpost of our hearts, plunder egypt to build living temple, every need suppied by another, every joint supplies divine connections.

I then felt a pain in my head, and heard, New head, expansion, new vision. child crowning, birth pangs. I've turned the page. New creation, New Day, Can you see it? Can you feel it? Bare life, bare life, bare life. I am life. I am life. I AM. I AM WITH YOU. I AM IN YOU. TWO BECOME ONE. AMEN LET IT BE SO!

I CAN'T SEE HAS ENDED.

ALL CAN SEE.

REPRODUCTION OF THE KINGDOM ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

OH IT'S AN ELECTION ASTERIOD.

NO, IT'S MY SISTER. THEN THE WORDS, SURE ELECTION, CALLING SURE.

I had been writing all night every five minutes, by this time it was 5:43 am and I heard reverse back to Eden.

Then I heard, THE OLD IS GONE, THE NEW HAS COME, CAN YOU SEE IT? ONE NEW MAN.

LIGHT YEARS TURN INTO LEAP YEARS. PEACE IN GOSHEN.

At 9:02 the same day I heard, As man approaches Jerusalem in the natural so it does in the spirit. They are both preparing to meet their maker.

I was then at work, and where I was cleaning there were many corks from open wine bottles, and I heard new wine being poured out.

The people where I was cleaning had a decoration with 4 candles. I knew this to be the four winds of adversity. Candles create heat. On top of the four candles were scales, and I heard, I am bringing balance. The scales had a star in the middle of them. On top of that were 3 angels blowing trumpets, and a wind mill. creating the winds of God. On top of that was the highest angel blowing his trumpet.

My focus then turned to something else in the house. It was a sign that said, Game changers, eagles. I knew that Father was saying he is changing the game and bringing His prophets. (eagles).

Then there was a book on the book shelf. It said, emotional intelligence at work. I knew Father was going to be giving us emotional stability in a violent shaking time to do the work he had called us to do.

And then there was another sign in the house that stuck out to me. It read, may the road rise up to meet you. I knew this to be a blessing from the Father.

Has Father ever talked in such ways to others? I know what I am hearing is truth. In the past when this would happen to me my church would label me and tell me to go get help. I believe Father is always speaking if we have eyes to see and ears to hear. People can call me what they want. I will not drug myself. A purified mind is able to receive revelation. Oh Daddy, thank you for pouring yourself through this broken vessel.
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen my precious Sister,,,Papa speaks to each of our hearts as He knows how we will respond,,,dont let anyone try to discourage your hearing Papa's voice,,,rejoice in being where you can hear His voice..."My sheep know My voice and the voice of a stranger they will not follow."  HALLELUJAH!  Love you ALL

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Gayle,
Bi-polar run in my natural family. I have a new blood line in Christ. I firmly beleive that Jesus is bigger than any mental disorder, and that he is bringing divine order. I have so many people around me that have come into my life that suffer and have been diagnosed and druged, including many in my own family. I believe it is the enemies way of perverting and trying to prevent the prophetic gift from coming forth. I will see and be apart of seeing the captives get set free!

Thanks for your agreement.
Bill Shoop

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged Quote Bill Shoop

Dear Cindy- the cleaning lady, My wife has been in the same line of work for twenty some years!  Oh to be that close to Father is my ultimate Kingdom desire. Too often our spiritual and our natural walk in this life are separate. As the natural and the spiritual expierences in life become one we walk freely in the Kingdom lifestyle!!   Keep walking- keep writing!!    "As we live in the Spirit, ott we also to walk in the spirit. You're a blessing!   B.S.
View Bill Shoop's Profile Search for other posts by Bill Shoop
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Bill,
I too have been cleaning for 20+ years. Father has recently connected me with many women who have been cleaning for about the same time. We are being connected. Father knows for what reason. I have known for a few months that I would be contracting someone to clean with me. I have done this many times in the past, but usually the people are come with little integrity and values and I need to start from scratch. About 2 months ago Father told me to buy a vacuum. About a week later he told me to buy all of the other supplies. About a month ago about the same time that this post was delivered to me, I was spending so much time awake in the middle of the night with the Father all night and then having to go to work all day. He has always been faithful to supply the energy needed. On a Sunday morning I got up after spending all night. I got up and looked at the condition of my own home and said to Father. I need a cleaning lady. I am tired of being Martha, I just want to be Mary. Five minutes later an old friend who I recently reconnected with in September after 7 years of no contact called and told me someone she knew just moved back into the area and wanted to know if she knew anyone who cleans houses and could give her a job. She has previously worked for Joyce Meyer ministries in St. Louis. I have been training her for two weeks to do my job so that I can spend my mornings exclusivly with the Father, and get my grandson off of the kindergarden bus and teach him to pray and hear Father's voice. I am so blessed. Our Father is so faithful. I pray blessing over you and your wife. and will tell you Father has heard your request to be this close to Him. He always honors that request.

I bless you Bill in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior and thank Him for increase in your life in every area.

In Christ,

Cindy Glinski
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Cindy Glinski wrote:
Has Father ever talked in such ways to others? I know what I am hearing is truth. In the past when this would happen to me my church would label me and tell me to go get help. I believe Father is always speaking if we have eyes to see and ears to hear. People can call me what they want. I will not drug myself. A purified mind is able to receive revelation. Oh Daddy, thank you for pouring yourself through this broken vessel.

What a blessing you are Cindy.  As Gayle and Bill have already done, I encourage you to continue to be led by the Spirit.  As many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God. 

Your writing has really encouraged me in so many ways.  Thank you so much for sharing it here.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Brenda Teal

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Most encouraging Cindy THANK YOU

John Lawler

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Cindy,

You do not need to go get help but your friends might need to. You are truly hearing from the Lord. God does not always speak to his children in the same way because we are all different. He speaks to each one of us in a way that we can understand him.

God bless you,

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 01/13/2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Stacy,
This is my desire and daily prayer to be led by the Spirit. Thank you for your encouragement.

Brenda, I am glad you have been encouraged.

John, The situation I spoke of happend in 2002, at the hand of my then spiritual leaders who continually kicked me out of all ministry because they did not understand what was happening in me. Even that was for my good and their gain. They could not give what they did not have. It has been many years and I have truly forgiven. I love the many people who cannot understand the way Father expresses himself through me. Many fear what they do not understand including spiritual leaders. This is a new day. Father is doing a new thing. I am now healed and am being used to understand and have compassion on the people who are stuck. Every painful experience I have been through in my life will be used as a testamony to Father's faithfulness. The very spiritual leaders who abused me I will in the future have the opportunity to help when they are stuck and do not understand what is going on. God has prepared me for such a time as this. The wounds we suffer when healed become the very reminders of what not to do to others, and form the compassion to lead very slowly and patiently when you are given the opportunity to touch a heart. All true leaders lead by love, a love they cannot produce in themselves but must receive as they sit in the presence of the Father. I have received his love for me, and now pour it out daily on all who cross my path. My previous pain is now a tool in the hand of the Master to use as He wills. Truly my life is not my own I have been bought with the precious price of the blood that saved me, healed me, and set me free. I am free to be me, and now my daily mission is to set others free and help them discover who they are in Christ and help them heal from the traumas that they have been through. I am redeemed. I remember a song from years ago that said, let the redeemed of the Lord say so. I am shouting it from the rooftops and many are running to the arms of my Jesus.

Bless you John.

Cindy Glinski
John Lawler

Posted: 01/14/2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Cindy,

It sounds like we have gone through the same spiritual boot camp together just on different paths. I know what your saying because I've been there and done that. Thank God that he has brought us through all of that and were still in the race. It is just going to get a whole lot better for us in the days ahead, because we didn't give up or quit, but persevered through it all with God leading the way. I give God all the praise because he has been my best cheer leader through it all and has kept me going, even when I wanted to give up and quit because the hurt was so great.

God bless you,

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 01/15/2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

John,
I sure there are many who have been through the spiritual boots camp. It was necessary so that when things in the very near future begin shaking and men's hearts are failing them for fear we will be equipt to help, and be an anchor in the storm directing the ships (human lives) to safety in the savior. I am very thankful he has brought me through. It is very humbling and I cannot take credit for any of it. He has been faithful even when I was not, and all the pain I have encountered has only served to make me more sensitive to how I treat people when I have the privilege of touching a human heart, or walking with disciples who are yet young in their walk. Ron's book Overcoming life on a small planet really helped me to see clearly the reason for all of my pain. If you haven't read it, it is well worth the invested time. Also, another resource that has changed my life is a book called "The Life Model" living from the heart Jesus gave you.
Bless you John, Father will use you mightily in the days to come.
Cindy
Sarah Ann Dees

Posted: 01/15/2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Sarah Ann Dees

Cindy!  I LOVE the way God speaks to you!  It so much fun and interesting to have ears that "hear" and "eyes" to see!!!!  We wouldn't want it any other way!  Yes, indeed, we are a peculair people, but we are like Abraham and Sarah...on a journey to our heavenly home, The City of God.  Where everyone "speaks" our language.

John Lawler

Posted: 01/15/2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Cindy,

Thank you for the message, which I can say amen again to that. I also thank you for the information about the resources that have helped you in your walk with the Lord.

God bless you,

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 01/15/2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Sarah, Thank you. I love the way God speaks to me too. I used to feel like it was a curse, but I am now being connected with so many people who have been labeled and called names. I can now be a comfort to them.

We truly are the city set on a hill and people will be drawn to the brightness of His burning love in us.

John, Continue to press in brother, you are an inspiration to all of us as Father flows through you.

Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version