Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: How are you helping My people be prepared to rule? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/02/2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"Some in your congregations will rule nations during the millennium. Then, they will be sitting on a throne, speaking words I give them to speak from Jerusalem. How are they being prepared for what I call them to do in the next age if in THIS age all they do is come to church, listen to a sermon, and then go home every Sunday?"

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
John Lawler

Posted: 02/03/2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Jeffrey,

Amen to that!!!

God bless you,

Werner Woop

Posted: 02/03/2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

The Aim of the Bible-Lesson

Dein Wort ist meines Fußes Leuchte!

Psalm 119, 105

Thy word is a lamp to my feet!

Bibelstunden sollen Lehr- und Übungsstunden sein in der Erlernung und Betätigung des biblischen Denkens.

Bible lessons should be teaching and exercising hours in the learning and activity of Biblical thinking.

Wir sollen denken lernen, wie Gott denkt; denn Gott offenbart uns in der Bibel seine Gedanken, damit wir seine Weisheit und sein Wesen erkennen und gewinnen lernen soffen. Größeres und Reicheres kann es auf Erden nicht geben.

We are to learn to think how God thinks, for God reveals in the Bible his thoughts to us so that we are to learn to recognize and to win his wisdom and his character. Something greater and richer cannot be on earth.

Nie kann ein Kind Gottes mehr gewinnen als Erkenntnis seines Vaters aufgrund des Bibelwortes. Wie mühen sich die Menschen heute ab, wissenschaftlich, d. h. nach der Ordnung der Menschenweisheit, denken zu lernen; die Bibel aber ermöglicht uns, nach der Ordnung der Weisheit Gottes denken zu lernen. Gottes Gedanken sollen da unsere Gedanken, Gottes Weisheit und Wesen unsere Weisheit und unser Wesen werden.

A child of God can never win more than realization of his father on the basis of the Bible word.

How do the people today struggle to learn to think scholarly, that means for learning according to the order of human wisdom; the Bible however enables us to learn to think according to the order of God´s wisdom.

God´s thoughts shall become our thoughts, God´s wisdom and character our wisdom and our character.

Das ist etwas so Einziges und Unvergleichliches, daß wir gar nicht nachdenklich genug zur Bibelstunde gehen können.

That is something so unique and incomparable that we cannot go to the Bible hour thoughtfully enough.

Wie mühen sich die Menschen heute, künstlerisch schauen zu lernen, wir aber dürfen mit biblisch erleuchteten Augen göttlich schauen lernen. Und nun seht, wie man zu wissenschaftlichen Vorlesungen und allerlei Kunstschau eilt. In welch gottgeweihtem Geiste sollten wir uns also in den Bibelstunden zusammenfinden!

How do the people today take pains over learning to look artistically, we however are allowed to learn to look divinely with Biblical illuminated eyes.

And now, look how one hurries to scholarly lectures and to all kinds of art exhibitions.

In what consecrated spirit should we come together in the Bible lessons!

Wir müssen wissen, daß jede Bibelstunde eine Arbeitsstunde des Heiligen Geistes an uns sein will.

We have to know that every Bible lesson wants to be a working hour of the Holy Spirit in us.

Menschliches soll da abgetragen, Göttliches aufgebaut werden.

Human traits shall be cleared away, divine traits shall be developed.

Was das Reich Gottes nicht ererben kann, soll getötet werden, was Leben aus und für Gott ist, soll gestärkt und zur Reife und Frucht gebracht werden.

Which cannot inherit the realm of God shall be killed, what is life out of and for God shall be strenghtened and be brought into maturity and fruit.

Jedesmal soll sich da das Wort Gottes lebendig und kräftig erweisen, schärfer als ein zweischneidiges Schwert, das durchdringt, bis es Seele und Geist, auch Mark und Bein scheidet und zum Beurteiler der Gemütsbewegungen und Herzensgedanken werden kann (Hebr. 4, 12).

Every time the word of God shall prove to be living and powerful, sharper than any double-edged sword, and piercing as far as the divisions of soul and spirit, of both joint and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart (Hebr. 4:12).

Jedesmal soll da unerbittlich zwischen Menschenart und Gottesart geschieden werden. Die fleischlich, seelische, adamitische Menschenart, die wir immer wieder mitbringen, soll da bloß und entdeckt vor den Augen dessen sein, mit dem wir es zu tun haben. Ein immer tiefer gehendes Mißtrauen gegen unser eigenes, eitles, irrendes Denken soll uns in aufrichtiger Beugung veranlassen, jeden Gedanken unter den Gehorsam Christi gefangen zu nehmen. Denn erst muß der Heilige Geist die menschlichen Gedankenpläne und jede Höhe, die sich erhebt wider die Erkenntnis Gottes, zerstören, ehe er göttliche Gedankenarbeit in und unter uns verwirklichen kann (2. Kor. 10, 5).

Every time the nature of man and the nature of God shall be divided relentlessly.

Those carnal, adamitic nature of man, which we bring along with us again and again, shall be bare and discovered before the eyes of him, with whom we have to do.

A deeper and deeper going distrust of our own, vainly, erring thinking shall cause us to captivate every thought under the obedience of Christ in sincere bending.

For at first the Holy Spirit has to destroy the human plans of thought and each height, which raises up against the knowledge of God, before he can carry out divine work of thought in and among us (2.Kor. 10:5).

Kann es eine entscheidungs- und zukunftsreichere Arbeit geben als diese Arbeit des Geistes Gottes an den Kindern Gottes, wenn sie sich zu gemeinsamer Wortbetrachtung zusammenfinden? Kinder Gottes dürfen Hüter, Träger und Verwirklicher der Gedanken Gottes sein. Das drückt ihre ganze Würde und den Inhalt ihres Lebens aus.

Can there be a work more decisive and more promising for future than this work of the divine spirit in the children of God, if they get together to common consideration of the word?

Children of God may be guardians, carriers and persons of realization of the thoughts of God.

That expresses their whole dignity and the content of their life.

Man kann von unserem Herrn nichts Bedeutsameres sagen, als: Er kam in die Welt, um die Schrift zu erfüllen (Luk. 24, 44. 45). Gott hat mit der Gabe und Sendung seines Sohnes sein schriftlich gegebenes Wort eingelöst und zugleich ausgelegt.

One cannot say anything more important of our Lord than: He came into the world, in order to fulfill the Scriptures (Luk. 24:44.45).

God has redeemed his written word with the gift and transmission of his Son and at the same time interpreted.

Von/by Fritz Binde

Salt and Pepper Sandwiches

2/22/04

Mary Clark

Many of My children are on a steady diet of salt and pepper sandwiches. Let Me explain Myself:

Many of you are looking for just a little something that is palatable, but has no true substance – no meat.

Let Me tell you something about this attitude – this attitude of denying yourself the substance of My word: I am a God Who delights in feeding His children the most delicious – the finest.

In this hour, I have some treats in store. They are of a pure substance.

It is a substance that will enable your growth in the things of your God. Just a little salt and pepper between two slices of bread will not do it, beloved.

You need more.

You need to accept My word – take it for all that it is, and devour it, letting it become a part of you.

Many look on My Word as a pick and choose deal.

But My Word is to be taken as a whole. There is no picking and choosing the things of the living God.

You must accept all that I am or don't accept Me at all.

Many of you see people who are walking, seeking after My heart, and you believe that they are a little bit too radical for your taste.

I tell you this, child of God: Those who are radical for Me are pleasing Me.

Those who delight in My Word, consuming all the substance that lies therein are a fragrant aroma to Me.

So remember this: I did not call you to sample My word. I called you to devour it – ALL of it.

I called you to accept Me and all that is entailed in this process.

I am in the process of bringing forth a wondrous hour, and when it comes, many will turn their noses up at My fare.

Many will say, "I will have none of that!"

I tell you truly, beloved, if you will not feast on what I am bringing to the world, you will not enjoy this last hour. You will be out of focus.

You will be standing in a place of discontentment – discontentment in My work and discontentment in your heart.

So be of good cheer! I have told you some essential words this day – words that should bring pleasure to your heart. I am asking that you taste and see that your Lord is good – He is most delicious.

All of My word is to be consumed. All of My word is to be devoured with a thankful heart.

Realize this! Accept this, and know when I bring forth the presentation that I have in store for you, that those words will become so real to you – so much in the forefront of your life – that you will exclaim to Me words of praise and thankfulness.

For it is in devouring My word NOW – accepting all that I bring to you – that you will embrace the work that is about to shine forth.

Know this today, and walk forward into the calling of the Beloved.

For just as surely as I wrote the Holy Script by the power of My Spirit, I am bringing forth an hour of shining surprises, and when they make their appearance I want you to embrace them – embrace them with all that is in you.

Know that your Beloved has seen fit to produce – in your midst – a glowing hour of activity that will lead you into a destiny of love-filled wonder.

I am calling you to come and feast at My table of delights. I withhold no good thing from My beloved children. I take delight in feeding you from My table of delights.

I take delight in hearing your oohs and aahs. Know that all that I have prepared was prepared at GREAT expense. It was prepared with you in mind.

So do Me the kind favor of relishing all that I am sending your way. Relish the deliciousness of My Word, knowing that all was prepared beforehand, and it will bring great satisfaction to your heart of hearts.

I have explained something to you this day. I have told you that My Word is rich with truth and it is not to be sampled here and there, it is to be devoured as a whole.

I have told you that I have much in store for your future in Me, and it is imperative that you accept all that I am in order to enjoy this coming hour.

I have told you that I take delight in hearing and knowing the excitement that you express to Me as My plan unfolds.

Now hear Me, beloved, and know that the hour of wonder is dawning brightly for those who will accept Me in My entirety.

Will you open your mouth and receive all that I am into yourself?

Will you give testimony of My greatness in your life by being a walking, talking example of the Beloved?

If you will do this, dear child, you will be richly rewarded.

You will be rewarded beyond your comprehension, and that is a fact!

That is a fact that is written time and time again in My Holy Word.

Those who accept Me and all that I am accept the wonder of truth, and that is what I am aiming for, beloved: That you shall know Me in all of My truth.

All of My ability is there for you, beloved, simply by accepting Me and all that I am in your life.

So when things start happening in your life that have a strange look to them, ask yourself these questions: Could this possibly be my Lord?

Could this possibly be a powerful demonstration that is coming from Him?

Beloved, beloved, if you will search My word you will find that the truth is contained therein.

My advice is for you to give up those salt and pepper sandwiches, and accept Me – all that I am – all that I wish to be in you.

If you will do this, beloved, you will receive some spiritual meat on those bones.

You will know substantial truth that will enable you to soar in the heavens with Me. That is where I am calling you.

Come up, beloved. Come up and dwell in My presence. It is a wonderful place to dwell.

It is a wonderful place to be free and move in My will with unerring progress.

That is what I am calling you to, beloved. Won't you come and partake of My truth? It has wonderfully rich substance.

It is delicious, and it won't leave you with a dissatisfied feeling. It will give you a feeling of great wonder deep within your heart.

I am a realist. I know what people will do, and how they react before they even take that step. Know this: I know who will accept Me, and I know who will not.

But let Me say these words of caution to those of you who want a steady diet of salt and pepper sandwiches: I am a God who delights in His children.

I take delight in giving them the finest this life has to offer.

Know that I am moving ALL who will come into a tremendous hour with much activity. I want YOU to come. I am extending an invitation to YOU.

Now whether or not you accept Me and all that I am is strictly up to you.

I wish to MAKE no man serve Me wholeheartedly. I wish compliant hearts.

Will you come and give testimony of your desire to serve Me in this capacity by saying these words to Me?

"Father, it is my delight to serve You and all that You are. I am eager to approach that place of wonder in You. I am eager to accept all that You are.

I trust You to reveal Yourself to me in your Word. I delight in getting to know You better, and the cry of my heart is to enter into this new hour, accepting all that You are and growing in the power and strength that only You can give to me.

I am eager for all to begin, Father. I am eager for You to have Your way. Father, I want You to be blessed by this life. I want You to be thrilled by my obedience to You, and I declare this day my allegiance to You and all that Your Word contains. In Jesus' name I pray these things. AMEN!"

Now, beloved, look forward to My glory encompassing your heart and sending you into that place of great wonder in Me.

After all, what kind of Father would want His children on a steady diet of salt and pepper sandwiches???

Edited by Moderator on 02/20/2015 at 7:40am
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/18/2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Jeffrey,the post after Johns is from an angry person just so you know using an alias and he is spamming open heaven all over the place !!!

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 02/19/2015 at 7:39am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version