Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: TESTING OR BLESSING ? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Carrie Gandhi

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/10/2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

"Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth." (Rev 3:10 AMP)

My Beloved, I have spoken to you and I have revealed my Truth, My will and My desire. Everything is coming upon you right now. The day of appointment is here. You will rejoice at the faithfulness of your Lord and God and you will shine in the light of My Glory.

Beloved, know that there are many others, who are not looking forward to that day, that moment. They are Mine that live in sin and destruction. They have found comfort in their ways and they see nothing wrong with their choices. They live for the world and all its fleeting pleasures. Beloved, this will be a hard time for those who have not chosen to live for Me and for My righteousness. They will see their worldly treasures stripped from them and the will be naked before the Holy Light of God. Many will see their nakedness and repent, desiring to be restored unto Me.  They will humble themselves before Me and I WILL restore them.

However, there will be many more that will resist the Truth. They will continue to dig in their heels and follow on the same path that they have been on. They will resist My effort to reveal the true condition of their hearts. They will be blinded by their own desires and the lies of the enemy. I will not forget them nor forsake them. I will continue to pursue them until the last moments. I truly am the Hound of Heaven and it is truly My desire that none should perish, but have everlasting life through My Son Jesus Christ.

Beloved, I am coming. I am swiftly approaching to bring to pass all that I have promised.  Those hearts that have expectantly awaited and prepared for My coming will rejoice at the Majesty and Glory of their God. It will be day of great joy and blessing.

Those of you who have heard My approaching and have received Me will be rewarded according to your faith. Your fruit will shine in radiance of My Glory. Know My Beloveds that I am well pleased. You have stood the test of time and you have resisted the enemy’s attempts to thwart you from the path of righteousness. You have sought Me first and My Righteousness. Now is the time of reward, the time of recompense, when all that has been lost or stolen from you will be repaid and restored.

Continue to stand firm, for the light of My Glory is upon you. Do not shrink back, but stand firm as I pass by. I know My own and I am gathering them unto Me. All those that have humbled themselves before Me and heeded My words WILL be rewarded. Do not despair anymore for My time is upon you. Do not look around anymore longing for My day, it is here. I am here with My Glory and all those who have prepared themselves will partake. Like the virgins who recognized My time and filled their lamps with oil in expectation of My Coming, you have made yourselves ready. You are My Beloveds in whom I am well pleased!

Again, My child, know that so many will not be ready, like those virgins who ran around at the last minute trying to prepare themselves. It was too late. They did heed My voice and still their hearts to hear My call to prepare themselves. What took many years to prepare for My coming cannot be done in a matter of minutes. No, they are not ready. They have been found wanting.

My Beloved Ones have pity on those who are not prepared. When the opportunity arises share with them all that you have in Me. Share My heart with them and let them know of the Father’s unceasing love for them. Remember, it is the kindness of God that leads to repentance. Be humble in heart toward your brother. Do not be like the older brother that did not show the Lord’s compassion to his prodigal brother. Remember all that I have is yours and it is yours to share as I lead you.  Therefore, show My abundant love and grace, never holding your brother’s trespasses against him. Forgive freely for these are the keys to Heaven and to My heart.

Beloved, My time is upon you.  I am here!

Edited by Carrie Gandhi on 02/10/2012 at 11:46am
View Carrie Gandhi's Profile Search for other posts by Carrie Gandhi
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/10/2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

Carrie

I am not even sure if anyone will understand this. But God
manifested himself to me today. And HE brought me to and
entirely new level. Great word. Thank you so much for
sharing Gods heart in this time. It explains so much more
to me. Gods love is ever so present. We just have to hold
on!
God bless
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Brenda Teal

Posted: 02/10/2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Carrie,Again beautiful words from The Lord.He is so
awesome,how He reassures us.Also I was particularly struck
by The Lord saying "be humble in heart towards your
brother".I needed this rebuke
You will have noted my post on O.H.which I felt Him say to
put on
God Bless you I really appreciate all The Lord brings
through you
Love in Jesus

John Lawler

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Carrie,

You have truly spoken the heart of God with this message. This is truly what is happening now to those who have been faithful and true to the Lord and have allowed him to be who he wanted  to be in their lives over a period of many years. Now is the hour that we have all been waiting for and it is just wonderful. God is faithful!!!

God bless you,

Werner Woop

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

2. Timothy 3

16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The word through Carrie is fully truth!

Only few walked continually after the given Word of God.

They learned to love another (Brotherly LOVE),
to seek no honor by people,
they walked wholeheartetly,
they gave their life for Jesus (1. John 3,16)
like HE did!

Many believers thought, if they have spiritual gifts, that they are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Spititually gifts are only tools for establishing the character  of Christ (Phil. 2,5). They help us to see the wrong motives in our heart and for repenting of our ego-deeds.

ONLY FEW walked after the word of God, many were waiting for spiritual events..........but they were not obedient continually!

God will send now this prepared forerunners (front-soldiers)  to the whole christianity, that they repent and follow Jesus alone.

But the resistance will be great and persecution is at hand.

For some it will be to late, because they worked against the truth of God since many years!

This prophecy is truth and shows exactly the sight of God at the truly state of all believers in this time.

2. Corinthians 13

5  Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Hi Kelley,

Your words were soo pleasing to my heart! The Lord is so faithful to met us EXACTLY where we are at and He brings to us exactly what we need in Him. All praises to Him alone.

Kelley, I am curious as to what the Lord showed you, could you bless us with your experience with Him?

Hi Brenda,

I am so glad that the Lord blessed you through His words. I was so blessed by the word you posted such confirmation!

I so can relate to the correction you mentioned, the Lord brought my attention to this about a year ago and the lesson has stuck with me. Part of His promise to me is a reconciliation of a relationship with a prodigal. The Lord warned about the enemy's temptation of having the attitudes of the older brother and that my only defense is to stay surrendered to Him, so that this would never overtake me. God is so good!

Hi John,

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. It is so pleasing to my heart to see God moving in the lives of so many of His servants and encouraging us through His confirming words. God bless you!

Hi Werner,

I just have to tell you that I was truly astonished by your words.

I could feel the Holy Presence of the Lord in these words. I felt much like the trepidation that Moses and Joshua felt as they approached the Holy Ground that the LORD God was standing on before them.

I could sense this beautiful harmony of the Holy Fear/ Reverence of God balanced with the purity of His Truth in these words!

I could literally hear in my ears His voice resonating the words, "God will send now this prepared forerunners (front-soldiers) to the whole Christianity, that they repent and follow Jesus alone".

Even as I write these words, I feel the holiness of these words and the magnitude of them make My heart quake in reverence to My Holy God!

Thank you Werner! God bless you!

Edited by Carrie Gandhi on 02/11/2012 at 8:26am
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

I would love to Carrie.

I had a dream the other night that I was in a kitchen
walking out into a room with people. Someone had asked me
if I was ever slain in the spirit and I said no. Someone
than proceeded to lay their hands on me and I went down.
Once this person touched me I saw Jesus standing in front
of me. I also saw myself lying on the floor shaking.
People were looking at me and I saw them looking. I
however did not want to move from that position. I felt
much peace. I believe at this time He is showing me to
press in and use authority that God has given me. Than I
will start to see more of His manifestations. The thing
is I am not seeking God for what I can get but for the
intimacy with Him. The closeness that He has put into my
heart for Him. That is going higher into Him.

God recently had given me much dreams that He was sending
me to college. While I was in college I was running a
race. I was always running a race. Running up hills. At
one point I had told my teacher I am getting used to the
hills. I hills symbolize the trails we face. And i was
getting use to them.
As I was reading Gods word he has quickened much to me
about the book of Matthew and the keys to His kingdom.
The book of Matthew came alive to me. Keep me in prayer
Thanks Carrie. I need a new understand of much.

Edited by kelley ewing on 02/11/2012 at 12:20pm
Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Thank you for sharing Kelley.

As I read about your first dream, I kept hearing the word "surrender". Surrendering to Him is the key to intimacy and it is what propels and pushes us forward in Him. It is so interesting that DOWN is the key to moving UP in the Lord, that is submission is the key to be exalted in Him.

In your second dream, I was pondering  your comments of currently experiencing  dry and trying times as well as your desires for answers. Your dream is the answer.
I see two runners running a race, you and God. It is important to keep pace with Him, not to be ahead or behind Him because that is when we become fatigued and grow weary. Keeping His pace allows us to see His perspectives and goals. Although, it is still painful and difficult, keeping His pace allows us to receive His grace and love throughout.

Kelley, seek His word as He is showing you in the book of Matthew and He will give you the keys to finishing the race strong.

You are not hanging on to Him, He is holding you in the palm of His hand. He knows everything about you, where you are and where you are going. Continue to surrender and trust Him. Although it is dark and you cannot see the path, He knows the way. Kelley, He knows the Way.

Love,

Carrie
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

how do i know if i am surrendering to Him? How do i know if
i am running along side of Him? All i want to do is be
obedient to God. Thanks Carrie so much. I love it when
others hear from HIm that is amazing. That is all i want is
to
hear directly from Him for myself. I am looking for answers
to some questions and I want to go Gods way not my own.
Lord all I ask is that I am doing right.

Edited by kelley ewing on 02/11/2012 at 1:35pm
Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Hi Kelley,

Surrender is a funny word. The definition of surrender is to cease resistance to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.

All I can say from my own experience. If you picture a King on his throne and you, his servant are coming before him with a petition or request. During trials and difficulties,  the petitions can be our current troubles, the questions we have have that plague our minds, the 'hows', 'whens' 'whys'...

In coming before the king, we humbly place our petitions before him and step back away from them, giving them completely into his hands for him to work on our behalf.

Sometimes those petitions, can be like a 'hot potato', where they seem to be back in our laps before we know it and we have just give them to the Lord again.

In those cases, I have to consciously choose to give it back and NOT think, ponder or stew on it, but instead surrender it to Him.

For me, I know when I am surrendered to Him because even if I am still waiting on my answer from Him, I have a peace in my heart that He is working on my behalf and He WILL answer when I truly need to know and am ready to receive. Sometimes, God has to prepare my heart for the answer and make me ready to receive.

"Running at His pace' is the same thing as surrender, for me when I am being obedient and not carrying burdens that need to be submitted to Him and not trying to run ahead and fix it myself, I have that peace that surpasses all understanding.

Although, I am in the circumstance, I do not feel the weight or burden of it bearing down on me and I feel His hope in my spirit that He is accomplishing His plans.

I hear your heart for Him in wanting to please Him. He knows this all to well. He loves you and He has a perfect plan to get you to where He desires.

Edited by Carrie Gandhi on 02/11/2012 at 2:26pm
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

carrie,

Just that answer alone I found peace in. I am on the right
path. Thank you Jesus. I just have to keep giving it over
to him when the thoughts start to race. What a sense of
peace in your answer.
xoxoxoxo.
Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Sweet Kelley,

Praise the Lord!!!! He is sooo good. Rest in that peace, my sister.

Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version