is here. I also believe people will be able to see with there eyes what
they are serving. I believe the Lord is going to lift the veil between this
world and the spiritual world. The only ones who will have the
authority to deliver these people will be the priests from the family of
Z.A.D.O.K. That represents those in God's house who have not
served the devil while claiming to serve God, those who have sold His
Word, etc. There is so much to this and this may not be the place to
share it. I asked the Lord this morning to confirm what is going on
with my mom to me and I believe He gave me Deuteronomy 17:1-13.
I know you may not get the connection, but I do. That is all I am
going to say about this for now. If there is anyone who can add to
this or thinks I am nuts, I would love to hear from you. You can e-
mail me if you think it more appropriate. Blessings, Debra
View debra gestwicki's Profile Search for other posts by debra gestwicki
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/10/2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Debra,

I have something for you. My e-mail sherjon361@peoplepc.com

Many blessings my sister

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 02/10/2012 at 10:21am
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Danny Korakas

Posted: 02/10/2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Hi Debra, I posted the following a few years ago. Maybe, it will provide some value or insight. I'm sure that not all of this article will apply to your circumstance. As the old saying goes - take whatever meat you find and throw out the bones! : ) Blessings!

Are many a"proxy"mately wrong?

I have noticed an upswing of many dabbling in a time old Charismatic and Pentecostal  practice that is opening portals for the enemy to attack the body of Christ with legal access. Many are "taking the place" or "sitting in" for another person's needs while others gather around, lay hands upon, and pray for that certain individual in "proxy" of another. This is very dangerous and has caused many to suffer illness and even death.

When we take upon ourselves the right of proxy, or, the desire to stand in or represent another, we have positioned ourselves to legally become that person in the spiritual realm and dynamic. For instance, if I vote for another by proxy, I have legally received the same rights and authority as that person. In essence, at that time in history and for that brief moment of time, I essentially and legally become that person. Now, suppose that I sit for in for a person who has cancer. Although I have a genuine motive and a heart of compassion, I have now taken the spiritually "legal" position of a person with cancer. It is at this time that the enemy of our "body and souls" can inflict much harm to us in our ignorance. God's grace has protected the church through much of this dangerous and manipulating (witchcraft) activity. If you, or your church is engaging in these types of "prayers" – I plead with you to stop immediately and renounce any soul-ties, spirits of division or divorce, and health issues that you may have taken upon yourself in ignorance and misunderstanding through warped traditions. God is faithful to forgive and protect us in what we have failed to understand and see. But now, we are without excuse. I will reiterate that numerous phenomena occur in the church body due to opening spiritual portals of health issues, divorce, addictions and unhealthy soul-ties through the practice of spiritual proxy activities and "prayers."

The Principality Principle:

I cannot find evidence that Jesus took authority or called down spiritual "principalities" in His earthly ministry. With Jesus Christ being our model for ministry and the "Spirit of prophecy", I believe that there are good reasons why we do not witness this form of "authority" that the church has taken upon herself to walk in.

Many prophetic articles that I have read as of late are referencing the immanent return of Christ. Many are sensing an expediting in the time table of history and the soon fulfillment of scripture. The book of Daniel reveals to us the prophetic dynamic and reality of spiritual warfare in reference to principalities. The prayer life of Daniel also opens up understanding and widows into the spirit realm and allows us a glimpse of how history and the lives of mankind may be changed by the correct offensive posture of God's people in spiritual warfare.

We know that the spiritual landscape in the time of Daniel was very similar to what we are experiencing today. Pagan and worldly influences (demons) along with the deception of false religions and prophets were gripping humanity in the claws of deception. Daniel's prophetic response to this understanding would engage a battle in the heavenlies that would change history and the fate of nations.

"Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes. And I prayed to the Lord my God, and made confession, and said, 'O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments, we have sinned and committed iniquity, we have done wickedly and rebelled, even by departing from Your precepts and Your judgments...O Lord, to us belongs shame of face, to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, because we have sinned against you." (Daniel 9)

A person called to prophetic ministry is ordained to be a "burden bearer" in his or her response to the prophetic calling. "The burden of the Lord" is vicarious repentance. It is the crying out or prayer of repentance and admission of guilt for the sake of others. (It is not becoming the guilt itself of a person or nation) This seems elementary to many who are walking in the Spirit. However, many are also being deceived into a warped compassion of carrying the "burden" too far and becoming the burden. Walking in the burden of the Lord through prayer, fasting, and vicarious repentance is the "weapon" that the enemy has no answer for. The scriptures state that a glorious angel of the Lord came to Daniel in the midst of fasting and repenting prayers. It was through the prayer of repentance and burden bearing that caused or activated the warfare that would take place between the heavenly hosts led by the arch angel Michael and the principalities that held Persia and much of the middle east in bondage and sin. (The demonic Prince of Persia)

"Then he said to me, 'do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings (demonic principalities) of Persia." (Daniel 10:12-13)

The point that we must recognize is that even the heavenly hosts understand the protocol of authority and the dominions of principalities. The Bible is clear of not only the danger of ridiculing demonic entities (along with Satan), it is clear that we are not to engage principalities with presumption, lack of knowledge, and lack of spiritual authority. Again, we never witness within the scriptures, the taking of authority over principalities by earthly ministries. On the other hand we witness the same means of correct warfare in the ministry of Nehemiah. It was through vicarious repentance (a willingness to accept the burden of blame – like Christ, as the Spirit of prophecy did for us) that empowered Nehemiah to fulfill his destiny and change the course of history. But yet, as the prophetic movement has gained sociable and religious acceptance, many are walking in just the opposite in their spiritual arrogance and self-righteousness.

"And I said: 'I pray, Lord God of heaven, O great and awesome God, You who keep Your covenant and mercy with those who love you and observe Your commandments, please let your ear be attentive and your eyes open, that You may hear the prayer of your servant which I pray before you now, day and night, for the children of Israel Your servants, and CONFESS THE SINS of the children of Israel which WE have sinned against you. Both my father's house and I have sinned. (Neh. 1:5-6)

The Not So Secret Weapon:

I hope that we all can see the very similar prayers and actions that these two history makers and mighty men of God took up as their weapons of warfare. Destinies of nations and the fate of multitudes were affected, not by the sword and words of self-righteous judgment, but by humble hearts who were willing to be mighty in prayer and repentance for the pulling down of strongholds. It was the sacrificial love and vicarious repentance of these two prophetic men that covered a multitude of sins.

It was upon these prayers of repentance and fasting that the armies of heaven were activated and took up their rightful authority to defeat national and territorial principalities. As the church we have been given all authority over demonic activity that resides upon the earth. Spiritual angels, both light and dark have an authority structure with limited means of activity and power. It is vital that we stay within the realm of God-given authority and exercise wisdom in understanding the weapons that are available and how they are used and stewarded. Spiritual activities and vision can only be discerned by the Spirit. For much too long, the "spirit-filled" church has engaged in Charismatic traditions that are not only unbiblical, but hazardous to our spiritual and natural health.

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Arthur Masella

Posted: 02/10/2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged Quote Arthur Masella

Good evening Debra,   I have to share with you that in no way are you nuts. 

May The Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth bless you ever so richly, Amen.

I have been visiting this forum for a number of months and the confirmations of what God is doing has been incredible.  Everyone here is such a blessing.

View Arthur Masella's Profile Search for other posts by Arthur Masella
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/10/2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Thank you Sherry, Danny and Arthur. I also appreciate this site, as it
has confirmed so many things for me. The kindness and acceptance
here is like a balm to the soul. As far as this warfare goes, I really
have no control over it. I just yield to it. Blessings to all. Debra
Bruce Stingley

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

First I want to declare our authority as followers of Christ. As is written in Luke 10:19 we have been given authority over serpents and scorpions (the demonic realm) and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt us.

In the beginning, before the fall of man. Man (and woman) had authority over all of our natural realm. Adam lost it by doubting, losing faith in God's truthfulness, and disobedience.

At the cross, Jesus had regained that authority and has given, restored it back to us. It is the authority of Jesus which He has placed upon us, just as He has with His righteousness.

So now satan only has deception and opportunity. Any authority he had, Jesus has stripped him of.

What follows here is now extrabiblical and not scripture. This is what the Lord has shown me of how some things operate in the spirit. He has shown me of how much of the natural and supernatural are connected with quantum physics. Weird stuff quantum physics is. It borders on the philosophical.

All things have frequency. All things are wave energy. Us, the earth, light, our thoughts, even God. All things. I will only discuss one facet here as concerning how the demonic gains "entry".

Our minds are more powerful than we ever thought possible. And when empowered by Holy Spirit, the limitations may be little to none, dependent on how much we are aligned with Him, and the measure of our love.

What we mentally focus on, changes our frequency. One reason happy people are known to be more healthy, and negative people with physical issues.

The more intently, and the longer the duration of our mental focus, the more we are drawn to the things we focus on, and the things we focus on, drawn to us. This can work for, or against us.

When we focus intently for a long duration of time, on sinful behavior and lusts of the flesh, it attracts the demonic. Some spiritually sensitive prophetic types can smell it, and it stinks. You can expect that dark spirits also sense it.

What sets people up for "entry" is their being tuned to the frequency, or harmonic,  of those associated dark spirits, enabling them to "slide" in to certain persons.

They in no way have any authority to do so. They merely have "opportunity" to do so, enabling what is commonly called possession.

There are known instances where persons who had extreme fear incidents in their lives, shortly afterwards had debilitating ailments, which later were discovered to be physical manifestations of dark spirits which had gained entry through their fear.

If you encounter any of the demonic who say they have "legal right" to be there, declare to them how you have been given the keys to the Kingdom, and authority, and that they no longer have any since Jesus stripped them of any they had. They may be attempting to deceive you, or are just ignorant of the change.

Then take your God given authority over them and cast them out. If you sense any in or on yourself, repent of anything Holy Spirit brings to mind, and command those spirits to leave. I have done that before when I sensed one, and it quickly left. I felt lighter, and freer. Wonderful what Jesus has done for us. We should be so bold as to accept, and walk in it.

I hope this has been a blessing to you, and may the God of Shalom be with you always.

View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Bruce,this is interesting in that when I go into warfare mode I make
horrendous, loud roars. I was told once that these are like bombs to
the enemy. Something else that has been happening lately is that I
am making new sounds. They are musical notes. The sounds of
sirens and trumpet noises also come out. I have found that as the
Lord healed me and as I yielded to His Spirit, the sounds were more
clearly defined. I want to share this because I think it is important for
others to be prepared when they see these things happening. Of
course, those who walk in the Spirit will recognize the Spirit even if it
is the first time seeing something new. Blessings, Debra
Dave Spencer

Posted: 02/11/2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Debra, do you have someone to minister with you?

View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Hi Dave, there are a small group of people God has put in my life, but
I have been asking Him to send others who can walk with me to help
me understand what is going on. It is why I am writing here because
I have not met anyone who can give me answers. Wade Taylor has
counseled me, and I know He has discernment. I have had others
that you would not know. I can not tell you how difficult this has
been. I can tell you that the small group the Lord has put in my life
are prophetic and know I walk with the Lord. This is a mystery and if
there was anyone out there who could give me a hand I would love to
have the help. I have always reached out to others for their
discernment and wisdom. If you have any it would be appreciated.
Thanks for asking. Blessings, Debra
Arthur Masella

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged Quote Arthur Masella

Debra - You said "if there is anyone out there who could give you a hand"

Can you email me at arthurmaz@yahoo.com

View Arthur Masella's Profile Search for other posts by Arthur Masella
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

I may have misunderstood your question. I do not have a ministry
other than the people God sends into my life now and again. I know
at some point He has shown me there will be many more. I am
finally accepting how God works in me. I have resisted and
questioned for a long time. My greatest fear is being deceived and
deceiving others. I won't go anywhere until I am sent, and until I see
the Lord. He promised that I would see Him face to face and that is
what I am waiting for. Meanwhile, He does use me quietly to help
friends, family and others who He sends. It is always one on one. I
hope that answers your question.
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Sorry, I need to add that on a few occasions He has a prophet with
me who speaks for Him while I am doing warfare. I honestly know
that very few people realize how He will move in this hour. It will not
be anything like what most imagine. I believe that is why there will be
persecution from the organized church.
Bruce Stingley

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

Debra, Arthur has a point in that you really need a couple people who are spiritually mature and will cover you in prayer. Starting out against the powers of darkness make you a big target until you have a "rep" with them as being a contender and the attacks wane off. I found that out the hard way. Lots of weirdness and suffering. Even a visit by beelzebub himself. He didn't stay long. He was immediately uninvited, cold, stench, fear, flies, and all.

And yes, I have roared before also. Jesus appeared to me as a huge white lion once and said He is in me as a Lion. He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah. That roar should strike great fear into the realms of darkness. Sic'em sister.

God bless you and fill you with understanding and revelation.

View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Thank you Bruce. I agree with you. I have been waiting on the Lord
to send others. He told me He was my covering. I do not go out to
anyone. God sends them to me. Most are friends. Right now He has
me ministering to my family. Lots of activity going on there! Yes, He
also told me I am from the tribe of Judah. Do you know that in the
book of J.a.s.h.e.r it says that when Judah went into battle he let out a
huge war cry that sent the enemy running? I only roar when I am in
worship and when I feel the Lord rise up in my heart. It originates
from my belly. I used to have demons chase me all the time. Some
have come to kill me. However, after a time, the Lord gave me a
dream. In the dream, I was sitting in a white room with windows
around the top third of the walls. I was sitting in a chair and I could
hear the demons on the outside of the windows,flying around and
around the room. They were howling and screaming. They were
furious because they could not get me. That is the last time I ever
had one bother me. I am sorry if this is not the appropriate place to
write this. Maybe someone else can benefit from what I am sharing.
Blessings, Debra
Dave Spencer

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Debra,

Here's something from the Meaning and etymology of the Hebrew name Deborah

The name Deborah comes from the root dabar, meaning to speak or pronounce. It's also where the phrase "Word of God" comes from, and is identical to the word Deborah, meaning bee. For the vast extent of the meaning of the root dbr see our article on the name Dabar.

Tradition and most Bible commentators and translators (including Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names) assume that the bee was known after a derivation of the verb dabar, meaning to speak, because of the sound a bee makes when it flies. This is highly unlikely for two reasons.

First, the bee is not the only creature that makes a sound, or even buzzes. Calling a bee but no other insect a talker would show a imprecision that is ultimately foreign to the Hebrew language.

Secondly, even in Bible times, the bee was culturally defined as a producer of honey. Honey was the only available sweetener in those days, and honey was recognized as a great source of strength (1 Samuel 14:27). Where milk is compared to the initial nutrition of a new believer (1 Peter 2:2), honey serves the die-hards. Hence Canaan was known as the land flowing with milk and honey (Exodus 3:8), and the judgments of the Lord, as well as His words, were deemed sweeter than honey (Psalm 19:10, Psalm 119:103).
King David reckoned unity in the House of the Lord sweet (Psalm 55:14); Ezekiel tastes a scroll that was given to him by The Word Of God, and it tastes sweet as honey (3:3), and the same happens to John the Revelator (Revelation 10:10).

Another prominent insect in the Bible is the fly, which also buzzes. The Hebrew word for fly is Zebub (zebub 523a), which serves as segment of the name Beelzebub, meaning Lord Of The Flies. The difference between the kingdom of God and the whatever-dom of satan shows clearly in the difference between the bee and the fly: bees have a house, live in a colony and adhere to central rule. Bees like flowers, make honey, speak a language, care for offspring, and are armed. Flies are homeless, aren't social, acknowledge no authority other than themselves, like dung and decaying flesh, make nothing, speak no language, don't care for their offspring, and are not armed.

So yes, the name Deborah translates as Bee but it's a name with a very large and indispensable footnote.

I would add that the desire to "adhere to central rule" is found in their desire to serve one another; there is absolutely no hierarchal structure in a bee colony!  They work only for the good of their 'kingdom'.

The reason I asked the original question is that this type of ministry can be very draining spiritually.  Also, one can become more and more drawn to the ministry and less and less focused on Christ.  It is a slow and deceptive process.

So spend an hour or two praying and worshiping God before ministry and a couple hours after in Christ's presence.

It is most powerful if you have someone else with decernment to be with you.  That is the biblical picture and there are good reasons not to minister alone.  That being said,  I think you are on the right path.  Just keep very close to Holy Spirit.  Focus on Christ Jesus, who is our Life-giving Spirit, and don't get caught up in the ministry so that it becomes the focus of your life.  Your main ministry is to worship God and to thank Him for His Mercy toward us!

Your brother in Christ,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 02/12/2012 at 9:15am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
debra gestwicki

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Thank you for sharing all that. I have also researched the bee and
found some interesting things that gave me insight. No need to fear
about my focus on the ministry. I am doing this in obedience. It is
not anything I would want for myself if I had the choice! I have not
ever desired a ministry. I desire Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit.
You are right, this is draining, but I have more strength now so it
does not effect me like it used to, I think because my flesh is not
getting in the way like it used to. I really am blessed that you would
take the time to share what you have. Thank you very much!
Blessings, Debra
Dee Barnes

Posted: 02/12/2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Bless the LOrd that  in the full spectrum of human utterance we can utter prayer, progressive, travail, from silent mouthing of our words, to thunderous war cries that shake hell to its core. With tongues of men and of angels ... when ever I get new sounds I am not sure of, I confess that Yeshuah is the Messiah, the son of God who is, was, and is to come, in the new tongue, or sound, to test it. With a JOY full noise ... the Lion of Judah roars, the morning dove coos songs to the beloved, The sound of a shofar ... I've heard in the midst of an army of praying saints, but there was no horn.

When Jesus said in luke 10:19 that he has given us power to tread upon scorpions and serpents, and over ALL the power of the enemy, than that is what He has done.

1Co 2:7-10: "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."

HE PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIM

Ephesians 1:18-22

New King James Version (NKJV)

the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,  and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power  which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. 

Therefore if we are IN CHRIST, and HE is in us, and we are in the Father, then we are seated in heavenly places with him!!

And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

That means we are already seated above all principality and powers. I f we have our full armor on and if we are ABIDING IN HIM, (he the dwells in the secret place of the most high, abides in the shadow of the almighty ...)then we will see what the fathers does and we will do it.  Jesus said,

AS I AM SO ARE YOU IN THE WORLD. 

John 12:29-32

New International Version (NIV)

The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

Jesus said, This voice was for your benefit, not mine. Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.  And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.

The prince of this world and his subjects have been defanged, their license to rule has been revoked, lies is all the enemy has to keep his place. HEAVEN IS God's THRONE AND THE EARTH IS HIS FOOTSTOOL, and we are in Christ

Hebrews 2:5-8  What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
   a son of man that you care for him?
You made them a little lower than the angels;
   you crowned them with glory and honor
 and put everything under their feet.    In putting everything under them, God left nothing that is not subject to them. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them.

In Christ we embody a type of Joshua who has been left to  take the promised land, allotted to us. Jericho represents the principalities of the land that God gave Him strategy to take down, we in Christ are as being "In Joshua" the one who saves, taking the promise land, bringing the earth under his authority as we take dominions in His name. If we remain in him than that is what we are called to do. Jesus has triumphed over satan, and we are in Christ, so we also, have triumphed over the prince of this world.

When we first learn of these things is when persecution comes to steal the word from our hearts. The defanged one squawks around kicking up dust to intimidate any time we cross borders and take new territory. And as Joshua was told not to take it all at once, but to drive out the enemy and then occupy it, so we must take ground and occupy, building stongholds of righteousness in the land, and then from there we branch out driving out the darkness (the inhabitants of the land) We do this in realms of prayer and natural works. The same principles we use in  making disciples, or deliverance ministries, missions, or sharing Christ in the market or work place.  Building principle upon principle, precept upon precept, line upon line.  Remember God said to Joshua fear not for I am with you.., nOw for us it is fear not for I am in you.    - dee

Edited by Dee Barnes on 02/13/2012 at 7:07am

Colleen Philip

Posted: 02/13/2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hi Debra I've wanted to respond to you but I'm glad I've waited...some interesting things posted here. 

I have been involved in some ministry situations when I was in church, & sometimes since I've left, where Holy Spirit has worked through me in different ways.  Once I know He led me to powerfully 'roar' as I ministered to a woman in small group.  She was ministered to for a few hours by Holy Spirit in response.  And I've been like you, asking to ensure it was Father & sometimes rebuking things if I wasn't sure. 

I've not been led lately into much warfare stuff & I have begun to be drawn more to the aspect of praying His blessing & sowing in His Spirit in response to evil, but that is in no way any judgement on where you are in Him.  He knows the heart of each of us & His purpose for us all.  I wanted to encourage you also because I just read an e-book offered by Elijah List last night.  Transported By the Lion of Judah, by Anne Helmer I believe.  During a hospital stay she had experiences with Jesus where He took her (in vision or in spirit she doesn't know) to different churches & gatherings around the world.  In some places like groups meeting in a Buddhist temple he walked around like the majestic Lion He is & roared within them to rout the enemy & make room for His captive people to begin to see Him, to respond to Him.  He also, interestingly, had Anne pray for the dying woman next to her so that she would be able to 'recognize Him'.  Anne had first started to pray He'd have mercy on her & take hre home, but Jesus responded that He couldn't do that until she knew who He was...so pray that her understanding would open to receive Him.  This Anne did, & the woman her who the 'nice young man' beside her was...was he her son?  (Anne's son didn't visit the whole time).  Anne continued to pray & then the woman lapsed into a more pleasant place in her dreams & she died the day after Anne left.  This has also opened my eyes to begin to pray for the eyes of the understanding of others to be opened so that Jesus can reveal Himself to them also.  I know He wants none to be left, that His lprecious & total ove & sacrifice is wasted if anyone is left out.  Sorry to ramble...hope you are able to receive the encouragement I've buried somewhere in here. 

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version