VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ARE YOU READY? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Carrie Gandhi

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/13/2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

ARE YOU READY ?

Beloved, all that I have prepared for you is coming to pass now. Truly the old has passed away and all that is coming is new in Me. Do not look to the former things. Let go of these things. Look to the new, the things that I have prepared for you. Gone are those former ways of thinking and seeing, instead now you see things as they truly are in Me. I am unfolding all that I have spoken and bringing each one of those things into focus. You are entering into your destiny and the Promise Land. Let go of those former things. Let go and enter in.

Beloved child, all that I have spoken to you of is happening right now. All of those old promises are resurrecting before your eyes. Those things that have appeared dead and gone will be resurrected into a new life in Me. All that I have asked you to wait upon Me for is coming to pass now. It is coming to manifest now.

Beloved, I have been preparing you for My Glory for a while now. It is here. It is before you. You have waited patiently and you have believed that I would be faithful to My Name and My word to you. You will see Me and your hearts will be filled and overflowing with utter joy.

There are others, who are not ready and have not heeded My words of preparation. They will not be filled with joy at My Coming, instead theirs will be one of sadness and regret. Their hearts will be downcast that they could not partake of the Lord as those who have made themselves ready. Their hearts will be broken and full of sorrow. They missed the appointed time and did not heed the word of the Lord. Over and over, I had declared and decreed My time was upon you, My children, but many of you were too busy with your own cares and lives to hear My voice. Your hearts had grown cold and apathy has set in, so when I called to you, you dismissed it as idle chatter.

I am NOT a god of this world. No, I AM the LORD GOD. Even if My children do not listen and obey My commands, it does not diminish My Authority and Power, or My timing. Am I man that I should be dismissed or am I servant that I should be ignored? No, My Beloved children, I AM Jehovah, Yahweh God. You will either humble yourself before me and heed My word or you will be humbled. No one escapes the arms of the Father and what kind of Holy Father would I be if I allowed My children to be lead astray?

Do you not understand that I love you with an Everlasting love that knows no limits and knows no bounds? I will continue to pursue you because of My love for you. Even in your sin, I will make Myself know. It is My unceasing love for you that draws you back to Me and for those who did not make themselves ready, now is your chance. Now is the time to draw unto Me, seek My forgiveness and I will make you ready to receive Me.  Do you not know that I am a God of second and third chances and that My mercies are new every morning, for those who humble themselves and seek Me earnestly? I AM and I waiting here for you. Come unto Me and make yourself ready.

View Carrie Gandhi's Profile Search for other posts by Carrie Gandhi
John Lawler

Posted: 02/14/2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Carrie,

Amen to that!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

God bless you,

Werner Woop

Posted: 02/14/2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Gal 4:19 
My little children, for whom once more I am going through labor pains [fig., am suffering greatly] until Christ is formed in you*.

The Character of Christ must be established.

The words of Jesus and HIS Apostles must be realized in each believers life.

Our old self must die daily through self-denying.

Eph 4:22  you* [are] to put off [or, be done with], with respect to your former manner of life, the old [or, former] person, the one being corrupt according to the desires [or, lusts] of deception,

Eph 4:23  but [you* are] to be continually renewed in the spirit of your* mind

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Brenda Teal

Posted: 02/14/2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Carrie.I thank The Lord for again confirming it is His time
for His Glory to be shown upon the earth.
Blessings

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 02/15/2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Carrie,

Thank you for this word.  This is also a confirmation of a word the Lord gave me recently telling us that He is visiting those that are ready but passing over those that are not. http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38888&a mp;KW=i+am+knocking+on+doors

God bless you,

Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/16/2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Hi Brenda,

God is so good at how He confirms His word to us so that we can be firmly planted and rooted in His Truth. I praise the Lord and thank Him for His faithfulness.

Many Blessings to you,

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the word that the Lord gave you!

What a great confirmation! As I ponder what is to come, I am struck by the fact that it will be a time of such conflicting emotions. There will be such utter joy for those that have surrender and been made ready and then such godly sorrow for those who have not. Yet, all of that will work together to achieve the Lord's purposes and His precious will. Even as I write these words, my heart feels heavy with that sorrow for those who have not heeded the call of His Spirit, like the Shulamite woman.

Thanks again Kevin for drawing my attention to your post. What a blessing and a great confirming word.

May God bless you and keep you,

Carrie

Edited by Carrie Gandhi on 02/16/2012 at 9:52pm
View Carrie Gandhi's Profile Search for other posts by Carrie Gandhi

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version