VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Peter, I call you, Walk on water! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/15/2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Peter, I call you, Walk on water!

While in his presence this morning, with a heavy heart, the Lord communicated with me that a lot of us , his children, are going through difficult times right now.

A lot of us have been tempted by the enemy and some of us are allowing fear to get in and hunt us down!  The enemy is using lies, worries, terrible dreams to spread fear in God’s people’s hearts but the good news from the father is that he will not prevail.  That we are already conquerors and over comers!  

Isaiah 54:17 “no weapon formed against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.”  Was quickened into my spirit. 

Saw “The good shepherd” written in front of me and verse 5 was quickened to my spirit

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

I asked the father “what are you offering to your children on your table?” and this verse was quickened to my spirit “Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.” Ezekiel 3:3

The WORD of the LIVING GOD was offered on the table. His words of peace, healing, victory, wisdom..all that what we need for life, has been already prepared for us on the father’s table, all what we need, while our enemies still yet in our presence, is to really forget about them and rest and enjoy the food of life that the Lord, HIMSELF, provided for us!

Directly I saw a shell, I picked it up and put it on my ear and then I heard a sound of many waters.

I heard “The Lord in the highest is mightier” then this scripture was quickened to my spirit:

Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea--the LORD on high is mighty. Psalm 93:4

Then the Lord said “Peter, I call you, walk in the water. YES, it is me, don’t doubt my love for you, you will not drawn!. Peter, focus your eyes on me and you will walk on water! I am calling you to do the impossible! Remember my child, there is NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE with me! NOTHING!

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

Bill Evans

Posted: 02/15/2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 02/16/2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Good Day Maryam!

Amen and to God be the Glory!

The LORD gave me five scriptures He said I was to live by in 2003, Isaiah 54:17 was one of them.  He also told me that I had the character of Peter and that I would be sifted like wheat also.

In 2009 I became part of a horrendous litigation that lasted until Monday, February 13th. (I do have to go back once more for the Judge's decision) My attorney was not supportive and did not communicate with me, nor give me adequate representation.  By the time I realized this I had already paid out $10,000.  The party suing stole important records from me and his witnesses lied repeatedly.  I was at the point of just giving up but Isaiah 54 kept coming back to me until I began to speak it regularly.

Well, the Plaintiff and his witnesses were caught in 90% percent of their testimonies to be telling untruths.  My attorney (who had not even given the court many of documents that I had given him) stood dumb-founded when I gave testimony to certain known facts.  He and the other attorney turned on each other just like the case with Jehosephat (?).  They were both confused and confounded!  I DECLARE I HAVE THE VICTORY IN THIS CASE!

I agree and receive you prophecy.  I wasted three years worrying and agonizing over nothing.  I pray that others "have ears to hear" and benefit from my unnecessary pain and suffering.

God bless you and continue to speak a word to His people through you.

Edited by Kaaren Turner on 02/16/2012 at 11:47am

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/16/2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Bless you Bill !

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/16/2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

WOW Kaaron, The Lord prepared a tabel for you in the presence of your enemies and No weapon formed against you prospered!

Praise the Lord! what a powerful testimony my sister :) I am smiliing while seeing how the Lord allowed you to walk on water focusing on him and his promises to you!

Thanks much for sharing this with me Kaaron! So happy for his victory! Bless you richly in Jesus name!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/16/2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH! Thanks for posting my precious Maryam-was reminded of the raising up of the dead as I read here-Paul raising up the young man that had fallen out of the window  Every weapon formed against me this day MISFIRES, IN JESUS' NAME! Nothing impossible with/for God, and nothing impossible for those that take Him @ His Living Word, and stand in unwavering belief til it manifests, no matter how long it takes.  GLORY TO GOD!  TY JESUS!  Love you ALL

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/17/2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Precious Gayle! Amen to what you've been reminded with when You read this word :) I woke up this morning hearing " Faith, Rise up in Jesus name"

Yes Lord! May this word of yours comes alive in us " Nothing impossible with you, Nothing!"

But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him." Hebrews 10:38

Love you Gayle!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/17/2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen to what You said to Maryam this morning, Father, and I receive it too!  ((("Faith, Rise up, in Jesus name")))  I am determined that the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Father's sight today! May everything I say & do being glory to You, Father, to You, Jesus, and to You, Holy Spirit.  Love you ALL

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 02/17/2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

God Bless You Maryam!

God is faithful!  And we never really know how that faithfulness is going to work on our behalf.  I have seen miracles, signs and wonders!  And I have seen some dark days!  But of one thing I am sure -- HE will do what is best for us!

Keep glowing and going by His word!  Affectionately in Christ!

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/17/2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

I am not sure about everyone else. But, my faith has grown
so much since reading everyone's posts these last few
months. The words of encouragement have been astounding.
Praise God for who He is and not for what He does. God is
blessing His faithful servants. I am humbly blessed to have
crossed paths with those upon this site. May God greatly
encourage you all during these last days. He is moving and
its all apart of His will. We have to be passionate about
Jesus. We have to repent daily. He will see us through
these times. I am stepping out like Peter. I am trusting in
the Lord at this time. I want to be in His will and not my
own. Glory to GOd. Bless you all.
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Dave Spencer

Posted: 02/17/2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."

Heard this whole Psalm in a dream a few nights ago.  Also, saw several outstanding types of miracles and signs that will begin to happen.  Some of them will astound even the 'religious church' and many will begin to understand who they are in Christ.

True humility is to know who God truly is and to know who we are in Christ (servants of the most-high God and eternal children of the Kingdom!).

May His Kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!  In the Name of Christ Jesus, Son of Man and Son of God!

Blessings to you, Maryam!

Edited by Dave Spencer on 02/17/2012 at 2:25pm
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/20/2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Gayle, Kaaren, Kelley and Dave! I am blessed to be able to connect with you all in this wonderful kingdom of HIS!

Yes, Amen to his faithfulness! I am leaning on HIM all the way!

Kelley! I am like you my sister, want to step out like Peter but I pray to be determine NOT to take my eyes off Jesus for it is crazy all around!

Dave, It is this verse again and the wonder of the Lord preparing a table of his goodness in front of us WHILE IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR ENEMIES! Although we are in the world we are not from it! we are his kingdom alive and breathing in the presence of his enemy, our enemy! Lord, no matter how hight the waves are getting , no matter how crazy the wind goes, help us I pray to keep our focus on you in Jesus name!

The blessings of the Almighty over all of you in Jesus name! 

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/20/2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Thank you, Maryam, I receive your blessing, in Jesus' name-and comin" back @ you!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version