Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Word for London - The hovering spirit and God and man reconciled Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Eddie Liley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/16/2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote Eddie Liley

Whilst in Prayer last Saturday I had these visions and words for London.

My first vision was as if I were like a bird hovering over London. It was night and below me I could see the street lights bright against the blackness and the outline of the streets. The Lord said to me my spirit is hovering over London just like it did when the earth was formless. With a word the land and sea were created and it was good; with a word life was created and it was good; likewise the spirit is waiting for the saints in London to decree good things into being into the city.

My second vision shortly after was of tower bridge closing joining the north and the south of the city. Then the Lord said to me the Thames represents the seperation beween man and God. The closing of the bring represents the reconcilliation between man and God that God wills for the nations in London. I then saw the Thames snaking through London and felt the Lords grief of what it represented.

My third vision was of Big Ben and the Lord said to me "THE TIME IS NIGH!!"

View Eddie Liley's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Liley
Geoff Pick

Posted: 02/18/2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged Quote Geoff Pick

Yes, let us decree the heart of heaven for London and the nation
Here is a declaration from an intercessor.

We declare and decree the PEACE of God that passes all understanding, that will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus over our nation.....     We declare a QUITE  and PEACEABLE life in our land, and peace with our neighbouring nations.

We decree the RULERS of our nation ....  to have the wisdom of God in all their affairs, discussions and decisions.  That our rulers, governors, leaders and Kings will be guided by the Spirit of Truth and will operate with integrity, deligence and humility.  We declare our leadership will be inspired by the true and living God.

We declare PROTECTION  over our nation......  protection over our cities, towns, villages, suburbs.  Protection over our young and old, our vulnerable and sick and weak. We declare protection from Satan's attacks, protection from corruption, protection from wars and violence, protection from diseases and famines.  We declare and release the Warrior Angels to come and stand with us in our time of need, and God's ministering angels to come and minister and bring healing to our people.

We call forth the INTERCESSORS  of our land to rise up and to stand in the gap in intercession, on behalf of our nation....  to stand on the city walls, and to pray, to sound the alarm, and to declare the word of the Lord.  

We declare that there will JUSTICE  and righteousness in our nation, and that justice will be balanced with Godly wisdom and with mercy and kindness.

We call forth PROVISION  for the people of our nation - provision for the poor and needy, the homeless and rejected ones, and the lonely.  Provision of fresh clean water, provision of healthy and nutritious food, provision of homes and shelter, provision of health, and provision and release of finances in and to the areas and people that need it.

We call forth the CHURCH of the living God in our nation....  to wake up, to stand up and be counted as children of God, and the Bride of Christ.  We call forth the Church to become SALT and LIGHT in this dark world.  We call forth the church to become a victorious Body of Christ, overcoming darkness and the systems of this world.  

We call forth a UNITY and a HEALING  of wounds within the churches of our nation... and a binding together where there has been brokenness, mistrust and misunderstanding.  We call forth a unity and depth of love between the members of the Body of Christ, so that the world may know we are Christians, by our love.

We call forth the CHURCH  of God in our nation....  to RISE UP and MOVE OUT in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit, declaring the Good news of the Gospel and displaying the miracles, healings, signs and wonders, and the works of God in our land.  We call you forth and release you from your chains.  We speak freedom over you to become all that God has called you to be.  Rise up church.

We call forth the LOST  SHEEP in our nation...  those who do not yet know the Lord and have not heard of Him ... we call you to come out of your prison cells, out of your comfort zones, out of your sin and darkness, into the light, love, power and presence of God.  We call you to come into the Kingdom of God and to the Wedding Banquet.  The Spirit and the Bride says, "Come."

We call forth the LOST within the BODY of Christ in our nation ... we call you to return to the Body of Christ, the fold of God to be healed, delivered, set free, encouraged, built up,  accepted and loved of the Lord and by the Body of Christ. 

We call forth the PROPHETIC WORD  to go out in our nation... in our churches, all over our land... that the word of God will be delivered and will be heard once again.  We call forth a pulling down of strongholds, a pulling down of idols, false religions and cults, and a raising up of the banner of truth in our land. 

We call forth REVIVAL in our nation that does not cease, but continues on until your work is done and the Lord returns.   We call forth revival within the church and outside of the church.  We call in a harvest of souls, and a harvest of young people with vision and fire within their hearts.  We call forth a revival that shakes our nation ...  and changes our nation, and turns our nation back to the true and living God.  We call forth and declare that our nation will serve the true and living God once again, and that we will bow our hearts and our knees to our Saviour, Christ  Jesus.

We call ALL these things forth in the name of  JESUS and we decree them to the earth, in His precious name.

AMEN !

Ruth Grigg

www.facebook.com/prophetsanoint
View Geoff Pick's Profile Search for other posts by Geoff Pick Visit Geoff Pick's Homepage
Geoff Pick

Posted: 02/19/2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged Quote Geoff Pick

The word is a symbolic prophecy addressed to the believer that is calling for bold prayers for the nation to call forth the long awaited change of direction from dark to light bringing revival.

The night and the street lamps speak of walking by man's light (humanism secularism and religion devoid of life).
The light of God will to shine again. Saints have long prayed for London and the UK and the revival has been a long time coming, leaving some discouraged.

For 100 years the proportion of christians have decreased. Interestingly the river does form a divide ... many taxi drivers won't go South of the river.  This also represents the class divide and separates major black communities (South London)who bring vibrant faith and worship from other parts of London.

Edited by Geoff Pick on 02/19/2012 at 4:32am

View Geoff Pick's Profile Search for other posts by Geoff Pick Visit Geoff Pick's Homepage
Judy Bauman

Posted: 02/19/2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

In April I was in Jerusalem and the Lord began to speak to me about the UK.  I have sensed His brooding over her - hovering and calling to this great nation.  Thank you for the confirmation. 

Blessings in the Father's love

Henry Falcone

Posted: 02/21/2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

I feel that the brooding is also the Lord lingering over London as He lingered waiting for Joshua to prepare Him for His place of leadership. The word of God says, "after Moses left the "tent of meeting" Joshua lingered in the presence of the Lord.

This brooding surely is bringing forth Intercessory declarations but it also has another dimension to it for the "Joshua company" God is preparing in your nation. This brooding is also a "special set apart time" for the "new breed of leadership" to get prepared in the "lingering or brooding" time that God is giving you.

This brooding time for the "new leadership" is a time to develop such a deeper sensitivity to His sensitivity. It is a time of "divine training" so that not only will you move out "in the Word of God, but also by the "wind of God." It is said, "that a finely trained horse, does not have to be driven by a whip, or by "reigns" it learns the "feel of the rider" and knows the rider's movement instinctively by being continually with the rider. The Horse and rider become as one.

This is another reason for the "brooding over your nation." It is time for the "new breed of leadership" to be developed into a maturity to guided by "God's own eyes." His word says in Psalm 32:8, "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with Mine eye."

This is such an intimate place of maturity we become like the "wind" we hear the sound, but we don't know where it comes from or where it goes, such are they that are Born of the Spirit.

This brooding may be for the prophets, intercessors to proclaim the Holy Spirit utterances over your nation, but for the "new breed" of leadership it is a "lingering presence" of God's call. Some will be disqualified from a place of leadership because they have not "recognized" the Lord's brooding or lingering and His desire for the "most intimate fellowship" that you have ever experienced."

This brooding is like when the Lord took Peter, John and James up to a high mountain and transfigured before them. They were spiritually prepared to be pillars in the foundation of the church by their journey up the mountain and behold the sight of Moses, Elijah and Jesus. This brooding or lingering is an entrance way for God's new breed of leadership to come up into their "transfiguration" time with the Lord to be spiritually prepared for what the "prophet's and intercessors" will give utterance to in the brooding.

Beloved, the Lord will not announce these things and declare them without the "leadership necessary: to help shepherd it and bring it forth as God desires. Imagine all these "things" God says he is going to do in your nation in the hands on "untrained or untooled leadership" that didn't take the time to be "prepared like Joshus" in the presence of the lingering God? That would be foolish.

I encourage all of you that feel God is calling you to be part of the "new breed of leadership" bond slaves of the Lord Jesus Christ to "not miss your moment' when God is hovering over your nation. It is not enough to see it beloved, If you see it, you must BE IN IT! Rise up beloved, come away with Him, He desire for you to come now and leap upon the Mountain of spices with Him. This is your moment "new leadership in London and all England. God is hovering over you for you to "come up with Him" so He can show you the things to come and prepare you to help work with Him in that which is about to come.

In His deepest love for all of you!

Your Brother in Christ

Geoff Pick

Posted: 02/21/2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged Quote Geoff Pick

Amen Henry

We can agree to decree a new breed of christian leadership ... already prepared but brought into the new place.

Eddie says - "The Lord said to me my spirit is hovering over London just like it did when the earth was formless. With a word the land and sea were created and it was good; with a word life was created and it was good; likewise the spirit is waiting for the saints in London to decree good things into being into the city."

So let us decree against the kingdom of darkness !

Let us write the news headlines ahead of time and call into being that which is not.

NEWS to come

The teaching of atheistic evolution will be banned in Britain's schools as prejudiced and deceptive and this will bring truth to other nations too.

So many people from other religions will come to Christ that multi-faith studies will no longer be considered appropriate either in schools or colleges.

The hidden manipulation of secret organisations will be exposed and broken from within. The power will reside with Godly leaders in all levels of government and influence.

The media channels will align with the next moves of God ... those that won't will find that there organisations will fail.

The word of God will be honoured and the works of darkness destroyed.

AMEN

Amen

Amen

Mandy Gay

Posted: 02/21/2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

I feel a resonance with what you've shared above, Henry.
Amongst other things, I'm experiencing the need to become
sharpened in spiritual warfare in this period of
preparation.

The term "leadership" has such negative connotations
associated with it through the abuses we've seen, that
I'm almost reluctant to use the word, but yes, I sense a
period of preparation taking place in order to be able to
support those who come after in entering into the
fullness of the Kingdom.     

Edited by Mandy Gay on 02/21/2012 at 5:12am

Henry Falcone

Posted: 02/21/2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Amen Brother Geoff, let the Oracles of God take their place and speak the Words God is saying over the nation!
Amen Judy! I understand Sister Mandy, Thank God in His word He said, that the day would come He WOULD RISE UP SHEPHERDS AFTER HIS OWN HEART; Those are the leaders God is bringing forth. They won't call themselves anything, but they will truly be servants of the Most High God. They will lead because they are led by God Himself and with God Himself as a "Wheel within a wheel."

Blessings to all of you and thank you for the adding to this thread!

Mandy Gay

Posted: 02/22/2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Yes Henry. Its so wonderful to experience such taking
place amongst the family here on this forum.

Blessings to you all!   

Geoff Pick

Posted: 02/25/2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged Quote Geoff Pick

Thanks Eddie for decrees that you shared

I decree that your kingdom will come, that your will be done.
I decree that there will be a army of intercessors.
I decree healings and signs and wonders.
I decree an outflowing of hope and love from your church.
I decree a boldness amongst your body.
I decree an end to luke warmness in the church.
I decree that the house of greed and oppression will fall in Jesus name.
I decree the fall of the house of injustice shall be replaced by a a restoration of righteousness.
I decree righteous governance.
I decree a cleansing fire of your spirit in your church.
I decree an end to loneliness.
I declare the year of favour over your child.
I decree open heavens over the lives represented here in the name of Yeshua !!
I decree restoration of families.
I decree that the lost sheep shall be brought back to their shepherd.
I decree a great rejoicing in heaven for the things that are about to be.
I declare that Davids and Joshuas will rise up to slay the giants in the land.

Geoff
Let all in the land be in awe of Christ ... and his cross ...

Edited by Geoff Pick on 02/25/2012 at 4:22am

Eddie Liley

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote Eddie Liley

While at a prophetic Conference this weekend I had further revelation regarding London...

The Closing of tower bridge also represented the touching of heaven and earth. Where people press into the Lord His manifest presence will turn up.

I found myself hovering once again over the city but below me I saw lots of fires. It was like air raid footage from the air during world war II. I believe there are going to be many hotspots where his fire is going to fall. This outpouring is going to be characterised that it wont be confined to one location but there will be many outbreaks.

View Eddie Liley's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Liley

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version