Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Prophetic Vision-Kris Valloton Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kathy Bippus

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/19/2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I have a sense that our country is improving. I had this vision of God blowing or breathing on this continent as Jesus breathed on His disciples and said,"receive the Holy Spirit." It wasn't a suggestion but a command. I saw the nation turning blood red from the east coast to the west coast. It was the redemptive nature of forgiveness being assimilated into the ground...and out of the soil souls w...ere emerging like soldiers in a battlefield.. Dead bones were coming to life. They were dressed for battle in different realms. Some had expensive business suits and others were dressed like doctors, teachers and so forth. They all were given secret messages that they read and then ate. The message transformed them and equip them for their mission. Revelation was released over the nation and inventions and innovations were spring up all over like the first week of Spring. Pennsylvania was highlighted as if a major breakthrough was raising from there. Instead of 2 towers, 3 towers were being built as a sign of the strength of our economy being supported by a 3 cord strand. I felt a warning that many would look at the political climate to determine the condition of the country but the signs of revival would not flow from the White House but to it. Hope would not arise from polls but from the people. This was a people movement that swept the globe turning the planet a deep purple.

I saw the Lord blowing freezing cold air over Iran and North Korea etc. It created impossible conditions for war. He literally froze their war machines...it was a political climate change equal to the fall of the iron curtain.

I saw that God had already released Daniels into China and humility and generosity would spring up from from the East. God called it a "helping movement". I saw China would be given the "gift of helps" for the world. God was hugging centuries of brokenness out of them.

There was much more- but every country that was bent on war was frozen...the climate was suddenly and unpredictably changed. It was weird but good.

I heard the words ,"singing revolution."

http://www.kvministries.com/
View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Bill Shoop

Posted: 02/19/2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Shoop

Hi Kathy B. I think this is good!, no, very good!, It is easy for me to conceive these positive things taking place from kingdom walking people! The world is fainting and very hungry for a good "dose" of  Godly love in sencerity from the heart of kingdom people to those in the world and especially those in high places of worldly leadership, even though they are self-centered, self serving,selfish, and appearing and acting very arrogant and self assured!  They are poor in spirit, lonely,wanting to be genuinely loved.  All need and want that when they are all alone with no help for the inner man! I've often pictured my self walking along a road, or sitting on a log in the woods with either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama , one at a time ofcourse, just spending time with them talking about whatever was on their heart, with two guys who have frustrated me very much. The love of God down deep in any individuals heart would completely change the complection of a nation over night, especially from the top!  People are looking for HEROS, why not Godly ones. " Rightousness exaults a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people" We need to stop "worshipping our work", "working at our play", and "playing at our worship", at least most of us, before Father can use us more effectively!  The world is waiting for a GOOD WORD!  WOW! we have it!! A word in love instead of negative,! negative! negative!  This word is for ME TOO!   Billybob!
View Bill Shoop's Profile Search for other posts by Bill Shoop
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 02/19/2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Good word Billybob(I'll remember that next time I see you),

I was reminded of " My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations" when reading this.

There aren't many prophetic voices I listen too re these type matters but Kris Vallotton, Bill Johnson and Loren Sandford, I'm more apt too. Which, by the way, Loren shared of here about a Coming Crisis, that doesn't in any way conflict with this vision. The reason being I am more apt to heed these, is not because they may have a great track record of prophesies fulfilled(although will say Loren has) but because they have Father's heart. From all that I have listened and read through, His heart oozes through..so basically, that's what I look and listen for.

mega blessings brother!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 02/19/2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I just realized something after my above post. Each one I mentioned are pastors/shephereds as well(there are a couple of other's I listen too as well, but just being honest here, it is few).  

Anway, this scripture, "And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding."

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version