VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: This is the way Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Hood

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/22/2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

This is the way

A friend of mine recently shared how he felt the Lord was saying - go deeper into Him. And he illustrated this by speaking through the passage in Ezekiel - go from ankle deep to waist deep, and from waist deep to swimming.

And I now add - From paddling to wading, from wading to swimming , from swimming to diving.

Diving, deeper water, deeper depths, the deep things and places are the natural environment of Him. Deep calls to deep. OUR diving depends on and REQUIRES the presence and provision of the natural oxygen that is heaven. As in diving Without THIS oxygen, we can and will go NO further.

When one dives deep - one sees THERE in THAT environment, at the oceans bottom - creatures that one has never laid eyes on before. Seemingly misshaped creatures, created thus for habitation in such a hostile environment, away from the natural sight and usual environment of man. 1 Cor 2:9 However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him. 1 Cor 1:26-31Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him…It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

--These deep dwelling fish are some of your members - and they will rise to the surface of the NOW. For God will cause them to rise - but they, just as these fish LOOK different - these fish WILL be different for they already ARE - designed to display their creator - able to dwell even under the most extreme pressures and dimness of natural light … for such a time (and pressure) as this. And may well reflect. The lowly, lower (depths) places where by his grace they are being kept.

And also in a sense, the lowly, lower places are also characteristic of those found at the places , near the bottom with Him, low at his feet.

And my friend continued in saying to your people - “how far is it that I have brought you” to convey the sense of previous ability generated by God , to understand and grasp the present moment and transition, yet to also ask the question of future potential and fulfilment of God plans for us… and obtain it.

Both as one being led and as one who leads those led.

At this point the Lord spoke to me and said, remember Moses in the desert with my Israel.

The children of Israel had been found tired, thirsty and in need. They cried out to Moses who in turn cried out to God. God showed him a rock. Strike the rock once, was the command - So he did and the water came forth and the people were revived and resuscitated. However, later, they once again came to a point of exhaustion, deep discouragement and need, they again, without this water (this oxygen) could go no further...

Again they cried out to Moses who again cried out to the Lord - Speak to the rock, the Lord said. Moses hit the rock twice - and water issued forth from the rock. Again the people were ministered to. But Moses had not done what the Lord had asked him to.

This played a major part, in the fact that Moses did not enter into the Land with Joshua. Some unfortunately have gone as far as to say - he did not enter heaven. I asked the Lord about this. He said - it was not that he did not enter heaven - but if he had spoke to the rock as I had requested him to - instead of hitting it twice in his own way - he would have entered into the depth of the kingdom dimension that I had ready for him. But he did not. So he did not enter in.

In the same way - God has prepared a way - his way in the desert - Can you hear His call to enter it - but we will not see it or enter into it unless we follow clearly and precisely his current instructions. No eye has seen , no ear heard, nor mind conceived, what God has for those who love Him. But these things God has prepared by his Spirit for those who love Him. If you love me you will obey my commands.

God has prepared His way - IT WILL HAPPEN - just as it happened for Israel in the desert DESPITE - Moses doing his own thing - God - STILL ministered to the needy people, the sheep of his pasture. But he has a task and a role that not only enables them to be ministered to in the wilderness and to survive its journey - but to have a part in it. To enter into the depths, dimensions and deeper waters that is him , his kingdom. Will we hear, will we listen, will be obey in exactly the way he is asking us to.

Here I saw a picture of a small sign, with a small placard nailed to it, and on it was a single red arrow, pointing towards the right .Will we follow the arrow, his sign that is the direction and destination of true progress. Progress this way.

Today’s call is to prepare THAT way - to hear and obey that call - for today have individuals, peoples, nations and generations, have come and will come into a starker and darker reality and understanding of the desert that is the frailty of mans humanity. Reflecting the deepening crisis the world and many are encountering , along with its own particular pressures, with its accompanying dimness of light.

I then see the lord standing, but slightly bent over a table and a scroll is on the table and he opens it out, unfurls it with both hands from the centre out, to the right and to the left. And a map appears, that shows the meanderings of man in the desert of sin - from first when he entered and to last where he ends. And I saw the route of this road - as if it were a meandering river, but its river was dry. He was looking at what he was planning to do NOW.

I get the sense that … it mirrors also, the way in which only to the well versed desert travellers knew where the best routes through the desert were. Where their wells were, where to avoid and where to head to. These in mans natural history were handed down from generation to generation. The way through.

Today in this picture, the secret map of the desert paths, known only to the ancient travellers, is being unfurled. And he alone is the Ancient One. Its past and future journeys and stopping off points, already mapped out by the histories of mans times - past present and future.

The Ancient One. stands over the table the map unfurled and he surveys the desert of man, what has been , what IS and what will be - and he in advance, and , ahead of where man WILL BE is heading to meet man. His ancient paths converging, a PLANNED crossing of the paths.

But a bisection, an intersecting of those times, paths and places, have long been planned and are NOW to be/being made known. That THIS generation of lost travelling ones - may find their way out, by the finding the encountering the NOW of Gods home. Gods home to the wandering Israelites was the tabernacle in the desert.

You will hear a voice behind you - not to the left, not to the right -

THIS is the way, walk ye in it. Look to the ancient paths. Look to the rock that has not be hewn, that has not been wrought by the hands of man - that is Not wrought by your own mind and hand.

And as we look, what we will both, hear and see, we will also KNOW.

And this is life eternal, that they might KNOW thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Edited by David Hood on 02/24/2012 at 1:53pm
View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Bill Evans

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/22/2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version