Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Does someone have interpretation for this Dream? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Robert Jackson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/28/2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged Quote Robert Jackson

Hello, my name is Frank...  I thank my friend Bobby for sharing this post.

On the weekend of February 24 through 26, I hosted a Grace Conference in Washington DC about the finished work of the cross and the identity of believers, who are in Christ.  It was an awesome event and many people we so very blessed by perceiving New Covenant truths through seeing the mechanics of Gods redemption in Christ...  On Saturday the 25th I had the following dream.

In this dream, I was driving a car at night around the Washington DC beltway with a friend in the passengers seat.  This friend is a fairly new believer whom I led to the Lord 2 years ago and he was also playing in the worship band with me at the event.  We were driving and the roads were very slick because it had just rained. We were going extremely extremely fast and I couldn't slow down. As we were making a slight left banking turn, the car spun out of control to the right side of the road.  I thought we were going to crash into the trees and die but we spun safely to a stop to the right shoulder of the highway.  At the time the car started spinning I could see trees and an opening where there were no trees and the car landed safely between an open space between 2 large groups of trees.

We proceeded to drive again, but my friend was not in the car this time. Again as I was banking a slight left turn, the car spun out again on the slick wet road as I was driving over a bridge. This time I felt no fear of death in the crash, and the car landed on the left side of the shoulder, on the opposite side of the road where the car had spun out the first time... My old Strongs Bible Concordance that I've had for 20years, fell out of my car in the crash and landed between a crack in the road.  This crack was in a part of the road where a section of bridge met the road.  The concordance fell into a metal seam in the road, between the bridge and the road made for water run off.  I was at the end of this bridge, just before it met the road again, not in the middle nor the beginning of it.

As I got out of the car I saw that the car was quite mangled but i was safe.  As i walked over to where the concordance was, close to the railing of the bridge, a black wolf passed me slowly and turned its head to look at me. I looked at it in shock. The wolf continued for a few steps passed me but it turned around and stopped right in front of me. I think i reached my arm out to touch it, but i believe i was putting my hand out to say stop! I had no fear but what i felt was surprise, distress and shock that a black wolf was on this bridge right here in front of me.  I thought of getting back in the car but didn't want to leave my concordance.  As my right arm was extended, the wolf bit me and latched on. I may have had a jacket on because it did no damage to my arm.  I quickly shook off the wolf and there was no damage to my arm.  After shaking the wolf off, it was still standing in front of me and I saw that it was going to bite me/attack me again. So this time, I extended that same right arm and allowed myself to be bitten so that it could get a good hold of me and that I could get a good hold of it, so that i would have enough leverage to lift the wolf up and throw it over the gorge which this bridge was over.  As it bit my right forearm again and latched on, with that one arm, i lifted it up over my head and behind my back and threw it over the bridge into the large gorge below.

I felt safe that the wolf had died in the fall, but to my surprise, as i looked over the railing into the gorge, i saw a pack of other wolves where the black wolf had fallen. I even think the wolf got up and shook off the fall. In that pack of wolves, there were like 7 or 8 black wolves and a few white wolves. They were all looking directly at me and I saw that the street lights on the bridge, were reflecting in their eyes. In fact, i see now in my minds eye that the wolf I threw over the gorge, got up and turned around, sat down, and looked straight at me as well.  My immediate thought was ohh no, I must get out of here but I took into consideration how far the pack of wolves were away. It was about a 150 foot drop over the gorge and the sides of the hill up from the gorge were a bit steep. So I knew i had more than enough time to get my concordance and leave before they could get up the side of the hill to reach me even if they all charged.

So a ran about 5 to 10 feet away to where the concordance was, laid down flat on the ground and with that same right arm reached carefully through the crack to cradle my arm underneath the concordance to ensure that it would not fall though the crack, and lifted it out and into my arms.  As i got the concordance i quickly ran back and shoved it into the car, which i saw was a mangled mess. Then i woke up from the dream.  I'm not sure if the car was even drivable, or what. But i do remember that the car had turned into some kind of crushed jagged metal box. Also, after I threw the wolf off the bridge down into the gorge the others did not move, nor run after me. There was a hesitation as if they were going to but they just stared at me and did not attempt to run me down.  The end....

The next morning at Church when i spoke I shared this dream. Someone gave me a bit of an interpretation that I bore witness to. They were even shaking while they spoke about this because they felt strongly that the Lord revealed parts of this to them. But they needed more details to get deeply into the details of the dream. My friend Bobby who was at the conference as well, has had some positive response from folks on this Open Heaven site and suggested I post this here on this forums. 

Thank you & Regards in the Lord Jesus.

Frank

Edited by Robert Jackson on 02/28/2012 at 5:55pm

View Robert Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Robert Jackson
Stacy McCarty

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

Frank,

I'm not a pro at dream interpretation but I've been feeling a nudge to start
looking into this for others. Not to use you as a guinea pig. When
something pops into my mind and I have peace about it then I feel I need
to say something.

The concordance to me means understanding/knowledge. Concordances
bring clarification and understanding about words and the history behind
them. So the scripture about getting knowledge, getting understanding.

Since it fell into the crack and then you got it out later means that the
deep things of God are going to start to surface.

Of course if I'm wrong here then I see this as practice. ; )
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Michele Hay

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I will pray about this.

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Hello Frank and thank you for sharing:

How much do you know about anti-Semitisim because that's one of the first things I was picking up? Are you also aware that some folks from Israel established a new House of Prayer recently in January? As well there are many other prayer groups gathering there in the next little while you may be already be aware of.  I will ask the Lord if He has anything else for you in the next little while.

Blessings - Colleen D.

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Stacey, I love you-,,,"I see this as practice. ;)" ,,, lol-now how original can ya get-lol-cracks always have been where things happen to get hidden from me...BUT, this works for me, "God beginning to bring deep things to the surface-'deep calls to deep.'

Frank I dont have anything right at this time from Holy Spirit regarding your dream, but I will seek Him about it,,,very in depth symbolism and it definitely is one to ponder. Just now heard, "I will give you treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places."  Love you ALL

Colleen Philip

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hi Frank & Robert, thank you both for posting this dream here...it is a very exciting dream & a very positive one I think...at least that's what I'm feeling about it...

I have had Father guide & direct my walk with Him mostly through dreams, sometimes through others' words, but mostly through dreams.  I'm not an expert by a long shot, often having better hindsight than foresight, but I'd like to share a few impressions with you.

Through this site & other ones He's led me to it seems that this new day we're in is very different from the last one...His Kingdom, His Grace, His control & that's what your dream speaks of to me.  You're driving fast with the Grace message & you lose control in both directions yet you come safely to a stop.  The second time your car, your 'ministry' or how you've been led to 'do things for the Lord' in the last age has been demolished, but His grace has kept you safe.  This path you're on for Him in this new season of His Kingdom is under His control & the old ways of navigating may not have the same grip, it may feel uncontrollable but He's in control.  Being out of control may even be part of His new way to prepare you to better enter into His...

Even your concordance, your interpretative tool is safe but buried beneath the level of the road & between the natural road & a man-made bridge, the 'end' of a man-made bridge at that.  Again, that speaks to me of how man has interpreted His message, to 'bridge' the natural in logical & physical ways in order to understand & explain Him, or how man's teaching has explained Him & His ways, even about His Grace.  But, in His sovereignty, He's burying man's interpretive tools, making you & also His people to search for deeper meanings that He's ready to release at this time.  

The really exciting part for me is how important it must be to Father to find these hidden truths & new interpretations of His Grace & Kingdom  because of how He lodged them at the 'end' of the man-made bridge.  You even had to run 5 - 10 feet away to retrieve it (5 meaning grace & 10 twice as much grace). 

They must be very important & powerful because it was only as you were going after this great treasure that you encountered opposition, the dark wolf...a force that wanted to prevent you from finding these truths.  Twice it attacked you, but the Grace of God kept you from harm & by that same grace you were able to throw off the attack.  The 2nd time was enough to end the attacks, & even though there were others assembled below they made no attempt to come after you again.  (I'm reminded of the 2 times that it took for Jesus to release blindness from the man's eyes before the healing was complete...)  The black & white wolves may have other/several meanings but to me they seemed to be in opposition to the grace message that was buried...not wanting any more of it to be revealed.  This whole dream took place at night, dawn/revelation had not broken yet & they wanted to keep it that way.  These days, the world desperately needs Father's grace, so to me the wolves aren't the world but the ones who want to keep the status quo, the powers lurking to maintain the ignorance of deeper grace truths, whether in religious or worldly positions (political?).  They aren't even pretending to be 'wolves in sheep's clothing' in the dark they can just be wolves. 

But again, the positive note is that Father equipped you to overcome this opposition...the gates of hell will not prevail against the Grace message of His Kingdom coming forth at this time.  Digging out the deeper truths of grace will prevail!  And you have the heart for it because of the determination you showed to battle to get the concordance back & the great care you used to cradle it  while pulling it out, ensuring that it wouldn't be lost.

Now, at this point you are without a car or a ministry (it looks more like an opened sardine can) that you don't know if it will work or not.  I'd suggest that that also may be His will.  From the different words out about Him 'doing a new thing' I think that also applies to the ideas of ministry that we've had up til now.  My own personal experience confirms that for me & also listening to the stories of others here on OH.  Before Father led me from the church He gave me many dreams about it, probably because I didn't want to leave.  In 1 I was driving down a road, missed my turn & the road ended before I could turn around.  Waves came over top & I lost my vehicle but saw a small barren island below with a few people on it.  Knowing there was nothing left for me up on that road anymore I jumped down to join the few others.  And the day He led me out of church I had a dream that night that has stilled my heart in the midst of these 10 years of wilderness walking since then.  I watched in my dream as a huge storm broke out & as a coffin fell from a plane & hit our small town releasing a mushroom cloud over it & all of the churches within it.  I went to take cover outside our house & the only thing available was an open red convertible parked on our lawn & not in the laneway.  I ducked behind it.  The 'traditional' ended for me that day (I haven't found a church since where my spirit has found Him...except here on OH) I've been sheltering behind His unconventional ways, outside the 'established' & 'manmade' (sitting behind His car parked on the side lawn) & finding peace, grace, protection & growth.   So, from my experience, it's not a thing to worry about if the vehicle is destroyed, it can certainly be His plan especially in this 'new way' He's opening up as He gains control of His Kingdom & leads us farther into new ways of understanding Him in it.

Again these are my impressions, there are other interpretations I'm sure.  Let me know if any of these resonate with you though.  This just seemed like such a positive dream...it immediately made me smile in appreciation of His rich symbolism & the dramatic assurance of His Hand of protection...which reminds me...that all of this happened using your right hand...or you being 'His mighty right hand' to deliver...Wow, Father you are sooo good!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Hello Frank,

In this dream, I was driving a car at night around the Washington DC beltway with a friend in the passengers seat. This friend is a fairly new believer whom I led to the Lord 2 years ago and he was also playing in the worship band with me at the event. We were driving and the roads were very slick because it had just rained. We were going extremely extremely fast and I couldn't slow down. As we were making a slight left banking turn, the car spun out of control to the right side of the road. I thought we were going to crash into the trees and die but we spun safely to a stop to the right shoulder of the highway. At the time the car started spinning I could see trees and an opening where there were no trees and the car landed safely between an open space between 2 large groups of trees.

In dreams vehichles generally represent ministries, so it seems that the ministry is in the midst of the darkness in Washington DC represented by it being night. The ministry is on a highway represented by the DC beltway, your friend is in the minsistry with you, he is a passenger. It was raining which is representative of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit of grace, but you could not stop it, it was out of your control, upon loosing control you felt like you were going to die but ended up safely on the right side of the road. Although you felt out of control you were supernaturally placed in an open area between 2 large groups of trees. The definition of trees is found below. The opening where there were no trees could be a field in which case a field is also described below. This could signify that the Lord will place you where he wants you in between the influence of large groups of godly men.

In Ron McGatlin's book "Overcoming Life on a small planet" which can be read on this sight says:

rain - outpouring of the grace gifts of the Holy Spirit

Fields - lower structures of authority, but still firmament, usually indicate those saved, as opposed to the sea of lost. As such, they are the fruitful production areas where grain and fruit trees, etc, are grown.

Trees- Natural structures of life; individual men and their life-structure ranging from great men or rulers as great cedars, strong stable men as mighty oaks, olive and fig trees as prophets or ministers, fruit trees and vines as fruitful Christians, to insignificant bramble bushes and ungodly thorns and briars. found on page 29 of the book

We proceeded to drive again, but my friend was not in the car this time. Again as I was banking a slight left turn, the car spun out again on the slick wet road as I was driving over a bridge. This time I felt no fear of death in the crash, and the car landed on the left side of the shoulder, on the opposite side of the road where the car had spun out the first time... My old Strongs Bible Concordance that I've had for 20years, fell out of my car in the crash and landed between a crack in the road. This crack was in a part of the road where a section of bridge met the road. The concordance fell into a metal seam in the road, between the bridge and the road made for water run off. I was at the end of this bridge, just before it met the road again, not in the middle nor the beginning of it.

Matthew 25:33
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

This could also indicate a ministry of separation, separating goats from sheep. Sheep will be found to the right while goats will be on the left.

Ezekiel 34:17
“And as for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign LORD says to his people: I will judge between one animal of the flock and another, separating the sheep from the goats.

It appears that your friend was not a part of the ministry by this time, the Holy Spirit gifts flowed again uncontrolable, this time you were not afraid of the manifestation of the gifts. But the ministry crashed on the opposite side. Your strongs concorance landed in a part of the road where a section of bridge met the road possibly but not certain the bridge gaps the old to the new. The concordance fell into a metal seam in the road, between the bridge and the road made for water run off. The water represents the word of the Lord in its original meaning as found in the concordance.

You were at the end of this bridge, just before it met the road again, not in the middle nor the beginning of it. This could mean that you were in between the past and the future in your ministry. I also believe this to be a bridging of the word and the spirit.

As I got out of the car I saw that the car was quite mangled but i was safe. As i walked over to where the concordance was, close to the railing of the bridge, a black wolf passed me slowly and turned its head to look at me. I looked at it in shock. The wolf continued for a few steps passed me but it turned around and stopped right in front of me. I think i reached my arm out to touch it, but i believe i was putting my hand out to say stop! I had no fear but what i felt was surprise, distress and shock that a black wolf was on this bridge right here in front of me. I thought of getting back in the car but didn't want to leave my concordance. As my right arm was extended, the wolf bit me and latched on. I may have had a jacket on because it did no damage to my arm. I quickly shook off the wolf and there was no damage to my arm. After shaking the wolf off, it was still standing in front of me and I saw that it was going to bite me/attack me again. So this time, I extended that same right arm and allowed myself to be bitten so that it could get a good hold of me and that I could get a good hold of it, so that i would have enough leverage to lift the wolf up and throw it over the gorge which this bridge was over. As it bit my right forearm again and latched on, with that one arm, i lifted it up over my head and behind my back and threw it over the bridge into the large gorge below.

As I got out of the car I saw that the car was quite mangled but i was safe. This could mean that the ministry itself may not survive but you will be safe.
The wolf could represent a wolf in sheeps clothing or someone you were surprised would turn on you. You put out your arm to stop it and the wolf latched on. You were able to shake the wolf off with no harm to yourself. It then came to attack again. You allowed yourself to be bitten in an attempt to overcome evil. This could mean that you will reach out and help those who are deceived even though they attack you. You will not be harmed.

Psalm 34:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.
20 He guards all his bones;
Not one of them is broken.

I felt safe that the wolf had died in the fall, but to my surprise, as i looked over the railing into the gorge, i saw a pack of other wolves where the black wolf had fallen. I even think the wolf got up and shook off the fall. In that pack of wolves, there were like 7 or 8 black wolves and a few white wolves. They were all looking directly at me and I saw that the street lights on the bridge, were reflecting in their eyes. In fact, i see now in my minds eye that the wolf I threw over the gorge, got up and turned around, sat down, and looked straight at me as well. My immediate thought was ohh no, I must get out of here but I took into consideration how far the pack of wolves were away. It was about a 150 foot drop over the gorge and the sides of the hill up from the gorge were a bit steep. So I knew i had more than enough time to get my concordance and leave before they could get up the side of the hill to reach me even if they all charged.

I believe the scriptures below will bring clarity to this.

Matthew 7:14-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

Matthew 10:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

Persecutions Are Coming

16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. 17 But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.

Luke 10:2-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. 3 Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves. 4 Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road.

Acts 20:28-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

So a ran about 5 to 10 feet away to where the concordance was, laid down flat on the ground and with that same right arm reached carefully through the crack to cradle my arm underneath the concordance to ensure that it would not fall though the crack, and lifted it out and into my arms. As i got the concordance i quickly ran back and shoved it into the car, which i saw was a mangled mess. Then i woke up from the dream. I'm not sure if the car was even drivable, or what. But i do remember that the car had turned into some kind of crushed jagged metal box. Also, after I threw the wolf off the bridge down into the gorge the others did not move, nor run after me. There was a hesitation as if they were going to but they just stared at me and did not attempt to run me down. The end....

I notice that the same arm the reached for the accuracy of the word is the same arm that would over power the wolf/wolves. Our power is in the accurate word. You brought the original word into the ministry but were not sure the ministry would survive, in fact the ministry turned into a crushed jagged metal box.

Frank I beleive the Father would say to you that he sees your heart and your desire to see the finished work of the cross appropriated in the lives of believers. He has seen your faithfulness and is bringing an outpouring of His presence with gifts of manifestation. Do not fear being out of control in your flesh but yield to the Holy Spirit. He will deliver you safely to your place of destination. You may experience some opposition along the way even from people you thought were close friends and good christians. Keep your focus on the word and God will bridge the gap and get you safely to your destination.

The following scriptures talk about the highway.

Numbers 20:17
Please let us pass through your country. We will not pass through fields or vineyards, nor will we drink water from wells; we will go along the King’s Highway; we will not turn aside to the right hand or to the left until we have passed through your territory.’”

Proverbs 15:19
The way of the lazy man is like a hedge of thorns, But the way of the upright is a highway.

Proverbs 16:17
The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who keeps his way preserves his soul.

Jeremiah 31:21
“Set up signposts, Make landmarks; Set your heart toward the highway, The way in which you went. Turn back, O virgin of Israel, Turn back to these your cities.

Isaiah 35:8
A highway shall be there, and a road, And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, But it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, Shall not go astray.

Isaiah 40:3
The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the LORD; Make straight in the desert A highway for our God.

Frank, your heavenly Father has prepared you to lead others on the highway of holiness.

God Bless you, brother.

In Christ,

Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
angela dubois

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

im not by all means a strong interpeter of dreams..but as i was reading this part

As I got out of the car I saw that the car was quite mangled but i was safe.  As i walked over to where the concordance was, close to the railing of the bridge, a black wolf passed me slowly and turned its head to look at me. I looked at it in shock. The wolf continued for a few steps passed me but it turned around and stopped right in front of me. I think i reached my arm out to touch it, but i believe i was putting my hand out to say stop! I had no fear but what i felt was surprise, distress and shock that a black wolf was on this bridge right here in front of me.  I thought of getting back in the car but didn't want to leave my concordance.  As my right arm was extended, the wolf bit me and latched on. I may have had a jacket on because it did no damage to my arm.  I quickly shook off the wolf and there was no damage to my arm.  After shaking the wolf off, it was still standing in front of me and I saw that it was going to bite me/attack me again. So this time, I extended that same right arm and allowed myself to be bitten so that it could get a good hold of me and that I could get a good hold of it, so that i would have enough leverage to lift the wolf up and throw it over the gorge which this bridge was over.  As it bit my right forearm again and latched on, with that one arm, i lifted it up over my head and behind my back and threw it over the bridge into the large gorge below.

i thought of the APOSTLE PAUL WHEN HE WAS BITTEN BY THE SNAKE & HE JUST SHOOK IT OFF....I THINK these WOLVES... represent the enemies attacks....that they have NO POWER OVER GOD'S CHOSEN ONES.... THAT THEIR BITE .. NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY  CANNOT STOP THE WILL OF GOD ON OUR LIVES...

THATS PRETTY MUCH ALL I SENSED IN THE SPIRIT ... ABOUT THIS DREAM HOPE IT HELPS...

Edited by angela dubois on 02/29/2012 at 7:55am

View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois
Dave Spencer

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

I am posting without reading interpretations from others so that I will relay only what the Holy Spirit revealed in my dream last night.  I will read those posts after - I'm sure that they are a part of the whole picture.

The car is a device that has power that you put yourself into so that you can get somewhere.  It is power that you have the understanding and wisdom to use.  It is using gifting in terms of a believing Christian.

But you can't control your car now.  This car's too powerful now.  So you and the person with you (speaks to relating with others) end up "spinning out" - you're not getting to where you're going and you are even putting others in danger with your good intentions.  But the Lord is protecting you and your passenger during this journey.

The bridge is a crossing from one land mass to another; that is, from where you are to where you will be.  The land on the other side of the bridge is different than where you are now.  The bridge is a place of getting across to this new land.

But you spin out on the bridge too.  Note that you are alone in the car when you get to the bridge so this is a personal crossing.

The dearly loved concordance (natural understanding/wisdom) is thrown into the crack at the end of the bridge - out of your grasp.  Then the wolf (dark, hidden wisdom)  goes by you (without spinning out) and stops in front of you.

You want to retrieve your precious concordance but the wolf is in your way.  The wolf wants to latch onto you but you want it out of the way and throw it into the ravine below where it can't interfere with you any more.  Note that the wolf didn't wound you at all!

But when you retrieve your concordance and run back to your car, you find that it is wreaked and broken and unusable.  You're stuck on the bridge and the dream ends.

The most important part is your perception of the wolf(s).  The Holy Spirit is wanting to bring you revelation from the spirit directly.  You must receive this revelation before you can get off the bridge and into the new land.  The wolf (the alpha one) must be allowed to latch onto you and must be received with gladness.   After, you can check out what's happening with your concordance but it can't be your closest companion - the wolf is now.

Note that there were many wolves in the pack and some are white and some are black = different "colors" of revelations.  But the first is a black (dark, hidden wisdom) color and must be the first for you to welcome.

Father is wanting to take you to a place of deeper understanding/wisdom but the way to this land is with the wolves.  Yes, they can seem to be threatening, especially when they devour the understanding/wisdom attached to you from the past (old land) but it's the way to functioning powerfully in the new land without spinning out!

God bless you (He is!) through Christ Jesus,
Dave

PS
Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

The 'new land' is Zion, God's Holy Mountain!   Where all things have become new (reborn)!

Ministries that want to control the steering cross the bridge into the new land are in for a surprise!  There is a deep divide between the old and the new land and the only crossing is the bridge!  Gotta stop and humble ourselves and wait and learn from the Spirit before we can leave the bridge.  This won't be passive as there will be some hands-on learning.
Glory to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith! Oh, Yes,Yes,YES, Lord!

Edited by Dave Spencer on 03/01/2012 at 10:03pm
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Robert Jackson

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged Quote Robert Jackson

I thank the Lord for the many heartfelt responses from my brothers and sisters in the Lord... This has given me much to chew on and I'm sure more insight is on the way... Thank you Saints of the Most High Alef - Tav!

As I read these posts from completed strangers, I am reminded of the Unity we share in Spirit and Truth, through the AWESOME Love His grace has revealed... One day we will All share a unity that is beyond what words could express in this life...

May His Grace, Love and Peace be with you all.

Thank you my friends, xo

Frank Quattrone

Edited by Robert Jackson on 02/29/2012 at 6:19pm

View Robert Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Robert Jackson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version