Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Who will look into my eyes and see Me? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/29/2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Are you ready to truly see me says the Lord, the way I must be seen? For I have said, "eye has not seen, ear has not heard, nor has it entered into the heart of men the things I have in store for those who love Me."

I am about to bring you into the time of "seeing." For I have counseled you to buy gold tried by the fire and to get eye salve to rub on your eyes so you could see. It is my intention for you to come forth in character like gold, so your eyesight will become keen, and pure and holy to my desires and my purposes.

For I spoken to you that "when you see me, you shall be like me." So shall I allow those who are making themselves ready to "see me" in my manifested glory. The glory that I showed Peter, James and John on the top of the mountain. They went up that mountain "seeing me" one way, but on that mountain top they saw "the Glory of the Lord filling the temple." They learned to see me as King and Lord

What did they see? They saw my brightness. They saw the Glory the Father had given me made in your image as the Son of Man. They saw my face shine like the noon day son. They saw Moses and Elijah speaking with me in that Glory and they were terrified of this great sight.

They saw me in "the glory that the Father gave me," and they trembled. Now that Glory shall be seen upon thee. I now am bringing you spiritually up the "mountain of the Lord," to behold my glory. For in that beholding my glory I will finish you. I will change you from glory to glory. The 4 living creatures when they look upon me, fall down and cry holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty.

When Isaiah saw me he fell down like a dead man and said, " I am a man of unclean lips amidst a people of unclean lips. When Issiah saw me, he saw me "high and lifted up" and my glory filling the temple. You are my temple made to be filled with my glory. Isiah saw my glory in the "day King Uzziah died." (Isaiah 6:1) He saw the train fill the temple. Are you not the very temple of the Holy Spirit? Are you not the habitation place of my glory?

It is your time of beholding. It is your season of seeing me as I manifest myself more and more in your midst. To the seeking hearts will I come and manifest myself to bring about the greatest change in your lives. I will transfigure you from glory to glory and fill you with that Glory. The Glory that shall be seen upon you, so the nations can come to the brightness of your arising.

Let me take you up out of the place you are to the place of beholding me. Let me look at you with the flame from my eyes that will purify you and make you holy, so your eyes can look back in mine. I have so much more that I must do to reveal myself to you moment by moment. I am a very present help in times of trouble. I said I would "never leave you or never forsake you, but you must learn to look up and behold me, see me, seated and My Glory filling the temple.

I so desire for you to see me. To see my glory and to see my love for you, this is my greatest hope. That you would know my deepest love for you. The more you look into my eyes, the more I will reflect back in yours. I will change you from look to look, from beholding to beholding. It is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord.

The world says, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." So what do you see? What do you seek? Will you stay long enough with me until you are changed in a moment.

Beloved the time has come to change water to wine so I can show forth the "first work" of demonstrating my glory in your midst by changing water to wine. Will you see me? Will you come close enough to me to stand in the "realm of changing and in renewing your strength. Apart from me you can do nothing.

Where are my lingering ones? Where are my passionate ones? Where are those who are not afraid to keep coming to me even though they make mistakes every day. Who will come behind the lattice to behold my face. For in seeing my face you will find everything you need in this life and the life to come.

My love it is time to "behold me and for me to behold you, in the deepest love we could ever show the world that they may believe that I am in the Father and I am in you.

Come with me, take my hand and gaze into my eyes. What do you see? For what you see is what you get. Keep your eyes upon me so that I can bring you unto the Mountain of spices with me.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 02/29/2012 at 11:23pm

Angie Adams

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Adams

Thank you for this post,

and Amen...

I am taken to the beautiful song...

Here I am Lord!

AA

View Angie Adams's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Adams
FlossieWhiting

Posted: 03/01/2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged Quote FlossieWhiting

Amen Henry, Man of God!!!  This too is took from the Lord! 

The Lord had taken me again just a day ago, to the scripture of when He took Peter, James, and John to the High mountain, and was Transfigured before them! (Matt. 17:1-7)

And upon awakening this morning, the Lord repeatedly spoke, "FRESH OIL AND NEW WINE, FRESH OIL AND NEW WINE."

The Lord is certainly doing a NEW THING, and Old things are being passed away!!!  

Also by the way Henry, the Lord had you deep in my heart just a couple of days ago, and I simply began to intercede by praying in the spirit! 

Blessings to you Man of God, and your lovely wife!!!  And thanks for allowing God to use you!

In the Fathers Love,

Flossie

View FlossieWhiting's Profile Search for other posts by FlossieWhiting
FlossieWhiting

Posted: 03/01/2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged Quote FlossieWhiting

Henry, Please excuse the typo, for I meant to say in the beginning of my post- THIS TOO IS CONFIRMATION FROM THE LORD.

Thanks,

Flossie

View FlossieWhiting's Profile Search for other posts by FlossieWhiting
Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 03/01/2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Hi Henry,

Firstly, I wanted to let you know that although this is the first time that I am replying to you, the words that the Lord has given you have richly blessed me and my walk with the Lord. Thank you for you faithfulness to the Almighty, Henry. You are much blessed!

Secondly, as I read your post and specifically the words, "he saw me "high and lifted up" and my glory filling the temple. You are my temple made to be filled with my glory...He saw the train fill the temple. Are you not the very temple of the Holy Spirit? Are you not the habitation place of my glory?", I was quickened to a journal entry I had placed a couple of years ago.
 I opened it up and I believe that it is a perfect complement to your words from Him. I decided to post it because I truly believe that the Lord wants to bless His people with the word. It is titled, "I Will Put My Spirit in You" . Here is the link:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39136&a mp;PN=1

Thank you for your heart for the Lord Henry.

Blessings,
Carrie

View Carrie Gandhi's Profile Search for other posts by Carrie Gandhi
Henry Falcone

Posted: 03/01/2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Great postings Family of God. Thanks for your encouragement to me and the Body of Christ,

God Bless you Angie, "Yes here I am Lord!" Yes, Flossie God is bringing us up that mountain to "behold Him" so we can be changed from Glory to Glory. Amen and Amen. Thank you for your prayers that means a lot to me, my wife, family and ministry. It has been a rough couple of days, we lost one of spiritual Father's in the Lord yesterday, Rev. Wade Taylor and facing some "stuff" but what a blessing the Lord would touch your heart and others to pray for us. I am so humbled by our Lord with tears in my eyes at his love and goodness toward us through His people.

Carrie, again I am humbled by the Lord. That is my prayer that the Lord would give me a "word in due season" to help all of us draw closer to Him and walk with Him. I am so grateful to our Lord for His kindness toward us in doing that so we all can be strengthened in him. I read the post it was a blessing and Andrew Murray is one of my all time favorite writes. I think I probably read almost every book he wrote to receive that rich inheritance he had as a man that knew God and His ways.

There are others I have read, "men of old" not the many modern writers of today. They had a "real spiritual substance" in their walk with God that has caused me to grow to know the Lord more. There are modern writers that have this, more today then when I first got saved, but they are still rare in this hour and season of the Lord.

There are a lot of prophetic voices being spoken, but not many with the spiritual weight of that word work as their life's experience. Many preach and prophesy their revelations and they are helpful, but oh for the man or woman of God who allowed that "word or revelation" to become flesh in them or their lives experience. These are the ones that have the spiritual substance that can reach the depth of your being to set you free or ignite your calling and purpose of God.

Men like Murray, Brother Lawrence, Madam Guyone, A.W. Tozer, Oswald Chambers, Hannah Hannard in her early years. They had " a knowledge of God" not a knowledge about God that was food and water to those hungry and thirsty for more of God.

God bless you and thank you for writing and all of you as well. You are each a blessing from our Lord!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version