Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/06/2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

3/6/12

The Spirit of the Lord says:

All who arise in the Spirit will increase in all things. My heart will flow from you as you increase in the multiplication of My promises that I have given to you in times past. I Am increasing the fruitfulness of all that have remained faithful through the toughest seasons of change and transitions. I have loved the way that you have loved Me sweetly by your devotion and dedication. You have run for Me with lavish love, how you have pleased Me. I will multiply My sons and daughters at this time, because you have remained fixed and stable. You will not be able to fathom the depth of all that I Am doing in you now, but little by little you will see and know what I have been up to all this time!

I am increasing the mantle of boldness, and My wisdom, and the ability to express My desires to all that you are sent to. When you awake in the dawn, you will awaken with fresh showers of revelation upon revelation. Once, what was not understood by you will be a celebration of revelation, for I Am causing a strengthening of your body and your mind. All that I have kept hidden for you for this season that you are entering into, will be like a rush of fresh wind that I will drape over you. Yes, you will know Me, really know Me, for deep is calling to the deep that I have placed in you from before you were known. For you are my treasure and in you I have placed my greatest riches. You are My lovely ones, you are the chosen ones who will display My righteousness and My glory by your holy union that you have been committed to.

I Am abounding in you and upon you, many will see and hear that I Am I the One and only God. You will walk in mighty demonstrations of Holy Spirit, just because of the intimate times spent just getting to know Me deeper. It will be a normal thing to walk in My power, because you are truly understanding that My image is yours, and you are no longer resisting looking like your Father. New dimensions are opening of the Kingdom and greater comprehension of all that springs from the connection of heaven and earth, and that it is Our time to shine in these hours of darkness. I have predestined you for this hour! That is why you will not have to think on what to say or do, I will speak to you, and since you have learned simple obedience by trusting Me through the season of wilderness.

Oh how much you have matured when you thought you would fail, by letting go of your reasoning. I was always calling to the Me in you, to come forth. As you were letting go, you were dying, which gave room for Me to live big in you! My Word has healed even the splinters of the heart, wounds of emotions and affections embedded by bitterness. These may have come by words, lies, anger, unforgiveness, judgments, acts, and other ways. As I have cut away the hard flesh to pull out the offense, I, as your Healer have poured the oil of healing and anointing in the wound so that the operation is complete. This has cleared your heart for more and more of Me. You are yielded more to My open hand in your life. Be bold as you step into the wide expanse that I made for you to dance with Me victoriously. Take comfort and relax as you continue to walk in joy, peace and deep fulfillment in Me!

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." (Pro.28:1); "As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. (Psalms 17:15); "Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married." (Is. 62:4)

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version