Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: coming into the SUM of it all. vision. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/06/2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

I looked and saw  A curtain opened up in the eastern sky over Asia, and a multitude of people watching as they were facing towards sunrise. The groom and bride stood as one person, behind the open curtain, the husband was Christ the head, and the bride was his church the body. I could see the back of the heads of untold millions gazing into this revelation, and as they understood it, they joined this one body, disappearing into the light that emanated from them (the husband and His bride).
 Meanwhile I saw two separate gatherings taking place upon the earth, the people to the left and the people to the right and then there was a division with no more in between. I could see that  those in the light were joined with the bride and groom who seemed to be elevated just above the earth, I thought of the scripture that says, "and I saw the Lord and He was high and lifted up and his train filled the temple."  I remembered the scripture that said,  "ARISE and shine for the glory of the Lord  is come and the glory of the Lord has come upon you, a gross darkness has covered the earth, and a great darkness the people, but  His light shall shine upon you, and kings will come to the brightness of your dawn, and I thought of our dawn as the bride manifesting the risen son, who is in Her.

But I saw people gathered in that darkness, below that moved away from her, now they see, now they know, they are deceived by Satan;  yet, they are not deceived about who it is they are fighting against, any longer.

And then I saw the Lord look at the gathering of darkness, and the people were covered in a dark mist. I heard him speak many woes to that gathering  that began to come together as one lump sum of it all. And the woes He cried  went down into guttural utterances saying,  "woe"  "woe"  "woe" , many of them, it made me buckle to my knees.  But then I would look at the groom/bride and rejoice for she was lovely and God breathed blessing upon her and cried out affirmations, and she stood magnificent as light continued to draw many to  her, making her more and more glorious.

We were all most done, it was almost time to bring it all to a conclusion. But then I saw this thing where the shepherd's great reach went back past the darkness to a trash pile of husk and chaff, fuel for fire.

He was moving so quickly, sifting through it, he took it over to the threshing floor, one more time, while those who were gathered in the light with beautiful white robes, long-suffered a little while longer, I could see  heat waves intensify in the moment, coming from somewhere out of screen shot.  But the saints bore it patiently waiting for him to finish. They endured what he was enduring. They were waiting, the burden was in the waiting, the long-suffering was in the waiting ...One more time, one more shaking he went to the pile of refuse, and searched one more time. I saw what fell into his hand, just a small handful, but it was grain, I seen it fall from the chaff.

In the first move of God he took grain into the threshing floor, in this second move, in his abundant mercies, He took a pile of chaff back to the threshing floor, to search through it, he shook it, and fire mingled with it, hot enough to burn the chaff into ash but the wheat that was there remained . He shook the chaff and sparse grains fell into his hands. I saw them in his hand (his sleeves were up as if he was reaching into a furnace) the wheat then turned into glowing coals, then burning coals of fire, then gold ...

In the next scene I saw the Lord's garment sleeves down, we were in another place, he was wearing a white robe, and a prayer shawl, white and blue with tassels. WE were at the alter in the throne room of God. I could see pillars that reached so high it seemed as though they disappeared into heavenly clouds, seemingly with no end, I thought of the scripture that says, He  that over-comes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God. It was all white, a great white throne.

I then saw that the coals in his hand became very thin scrolls. They were the life story of the coals (wheat saved from the pile of chaff). The life story was very, very short. They were living epistles who had very little time on this earth to walk out their faith from the time they were snatched from a pile of refuse and rescued, until the time of the end.  But they had the greatest testimony ever to be told. It was the testament of the mercy of  God,  HIs mercy endures forever! Give praise to the Lord of Hosts for his mercy endures forever!

And the epistles sang this song, over and over and over again, give thanks unto the Lord of Hosts for His mercy endures forever ... OH how the first are last and the last are first! What privilege they have to testify to His great mercy and is now able to honor him forever and ever at the throne room of grace, whereby we obtain mercy from God.

...I saw them rolled as letters, living epistles, little scrolls,  in the hands of the Lord. They were in his left hand and I some how knew that they were to minister at the alter forever to tell the story of how they were so utterly lost, yet He heard their pleas ..

He reached down past the moorings of the mountains;  past the earth with it's bars, closed behind them forever; yet brought them up, their life from the pit.  Their souls fainted within them, they remembered the Lord; their prayer went up to Him in His holy temple. "Those who regard worthless idols forsake their own mercy, but they (these rescued) will sacrifice to you with a voice of thanksgiving;  they will pay what they have vowed. Salvation belongs to the Lord."  Jonah 2:6-9

<strong> ... as lightening flashes from east to west so will the coming of the son of man be. 1 Cor. 15:52<em> It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.</strong><em>

for this and other writings by NeWine Pouring
about NeWine Pouring see -the Writer

*1corinth. 15:52
(edited to clarify a sentences).

Edited by Dee Barnes on 04/14/2012 at 4:40am

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 03/06/2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Aahhhh.....how unsearchable is the mercy of our God.  All praises, glory, and honor to you, Lord, forever and ever!!!

Thanks for sharing Dee.
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Colleen Philip

Posted: 03/08/2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Thank you Dee for this message...this confirmation of His soon appearing in His people just keeps coming.  It is definitely time to keep our lamps full of oil to await His call.

I really hear His mercy coming through your message...how carefully & slowly He searched through the chaff to ensure all who could be saved were. 

Glynda Lomax's latest word also confirms this...she writes:   I desire My people would believe Me more for lost souls. I desire you would begin to truly believe Me to move the hearts of your unsaved loved ones for I desire to save them.

This year I will save many others have given up on. Those you think will never turn to Me will be saved if You will only believe. I desire intercession from My people. Intercede with faith that I will save those you love and My hand shall move mightily in response to your prayers!

This year I shall turn many hard hearts to Me.

Thank you Lord Jesus for you great mercy that will reap & wring as many souls as possible before & certainly during the trials that are on their way!  Your Goodness & Mercy Endure Forever!!   AMEN!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/09/2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Colleen, thank you for including the word to confirm the Lord's message regarding souls. This is the second vision I've had regarding the Lord going back to make sure no one has been forgotten or left behind. We can rest assured that he will not give up,  no matter how hopeless the situation may seem. Top on our prayer list is North Korea. Many times our intercession has been directed over that country, and God has shown us that there is much more going on there than what can be seen.  -So important for us to pray for nations right now, so much is happening. God is good!

Colleen Philip

Posted: 03/09/2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hi Dee, of course Our Father's heart will continue looking for those prodigals...He's never stopped.  And I'm sure He's very busy behind & underneath the scene in the nations undergoing tremendous stress...actually, it may even be that His work behind the scenes is initiating the stress otherwise things would be going along as per usual.  Thank you for your faithful prayers & for being led by HOly Spirit to assist these nations to align with His will to be available to receive His touch...Bless you & your group!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/16/2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

moved comment to a new post. the sum of it all II

Edited by Dee Barnes on 03/16/2012 at 9:00am

Michele Hay

Posted: 03/17/2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Dee how powerful is what the Lord showed you for us all...
God is not unjust...and sees all we sacrifice for Him...and is mercyful to the end. He sifted for us...and will sift to the end for whomsoever will...in His great mercy.

Once in a time of trial...I was aloud to see myself walking among the pillars with Jesus and others and enquiering in His temple...and He whispered to me "hold fast thy crown".

Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/18/2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Michele Hay wrote:
Dee how powerful is what the Lord showed you for us all...
God is not unjust...and sees all we sacrifice for Him...and is mercyful to the end. He sifted for us...and will sift to the end for whomsoever will...in His great mercy.

Once in a time of trial...I was aloud to see myself walking among the pillars with Jesus and others and enquiering in His temple...and He whispered to me "hold fast thy crown".

LIKE. ;)

Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/08/2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Asia on my heart and mind today, the sleeping giant has
been waking and with that an "awakening". The Lord showed
me an army of Asian intercessors praying- for China and
Southeast Asia, still remembering a "sea of hands" lifted
up in praise to God in Indonesia. Mongolia geologically
erupts, and Russia shakes, again awakenings and
humanitarian aid flows into isolated places, with it
shafts of light ... A stirring in North Korea-What seems
impossible with men is possible with God. I see a man
carrying a shepherd's rod through the rural lands of
North Korea, the Shepherd is among his people, seeking
and gathering the flock. The heart of the Father is
moving through the land, he captures the heart of broken
sons and daughters. God will open up North Korea, when he
does we will be astounded at what is rock, and what is
river flowing in the caverns of the deep, so much mighty
movement beneath statuesque strongholds.

Isaiah 9:2;7
The people who walked in darkness
    have seen a great light.
For those who lived in a land of deep shadows—
    light! sunbursts of light!
You repopulated the nation,
    you expanded its joy.
Oh, they’re so glad in your presence!
    Festival joy!
The joy of a great celebration,
    sharing rich gifts and warm greetings.
The abuse of oppressors and cruelty of tyrants—
    all their whips and cudgels and curses—
Is gone, done away with, a deliverance
    as surprising and sudden as Gideon’s old victory over
Midian.
The boots of all those invading troops,
    along with their shirts soaked with innocent blood,
Will be piled in a heap and burned,
    a fire that will burn for days!
For a child has been born—for us!
    the gift of a son—for us!
He’ll take over
    the running of the world.
His names will be: Amazing Counselor,
    Strong God,
Eternal Father,
    Prince of Wholeness.
His ruling authority will grow,
    and there’ll be no limits to the wholeness he brings.
He’ll rule from the historic David throne
    over that promised kingdom.
He’ll put that kingdom on a firm footing
    and keep it going
With fair dealing and right living,
    beginning now and lasting always.
The zeal of God-of-the-Angel-Armies
    will do all this.

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;
to search out a matter is the glory of kings.
http://www.newinepouring.com

Edited by Dee Barnes on 03/08/2013 at 3:13pm

Quo Wright

Posted: 03/08/2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Dee, I want to share this about Korea.  A couple years ago I was talking to my bestfriend and he was supposedly playing a trick on my but I later realized it was the Holy Ghost speaking through him.  One night he told me he was on the phone trying to get the child support situation fixed regarding his children.  I said what kids?  I knew his children were grown as he now has grandkids.  And he said his children in Korea.  Now I'm puzzled because I've known him for 14 years and he's never said anything about kids in Korea. He was there when he was in the military but never had any children while there.  Well we went back and forth and then he finally laughed and said he was just messing with me. Well after that what he said kept coming to me and I said ok Lord there was much more to what he said isn't it.  I was looking at it naturally and you're trying to tell me something spiritually.  What Father was telling me is that He has children in Korea and they need support.  I've dreamed several times of moving to Asia.  In one part I was at a restaurant reading a menu and my sister couldn't read it but I could, even though I've never studied the language (I'm a southern girl from Georgia...lol) And I believe that in wake of what we're seeing happening over there, God has a prepared people that He's going to send there to help His children and reveal God's glory.

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Thanks Quo, looks like God is showing you what He has
cooked up for Asia and wants to reveal those mysteries to
you. I think there is much more going on in NK that meets
the eye; and all though it seems impossible to get the
Gospel in there, I believe the Lord is revealing that the
shepherds' anointing is moving through the land. I see
the under ground river in my prayers. There are those who
(from out of their bellies) are flowing rivers of water,
but it is under ground, hidden and flowing through the
caverns of the deep, I see what is like sandstone and it
has been eroded away by this growing river .. leaving
only a crust of surface, a hiding place concealing what
goes on below. It will be astounding when it is revealed.
South Korean prayer warriors have an invested interest in
NK so we are keeping all of Southeast Asia in prayer,
thankfully, many of those places have been in revival for
many years. NK is one of the last great strong holds ..
so keep her in your prayers. Awesome times ...

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

My spirit loved that, Quo, how God used a joke from a friend to speak a message from heaven. Loved that! 

(Been praying that God would just bless, bless, bless you!)

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Dee, I believe you're right.  When we look through the history of the Bible, it is clear that God loves to show up just when it "seems" like the enemy has the upperhand.  I sense in my spirit that what we see in the natural is just the opposite in the spiritual.  The reason it's like this is because what God has prepared has not been completely revealed.  It is just beginning to emerge.  There is definitely more to it than meets the eye as you said earlier. 

Kim, girl it took me almost a year later to understand what God was saying to me.  But I believe there's another part to it and honestly believe my bestfriend will have some part in it.  I don't even think he ever realized that it was God that was speaking through him.  Please keep praying for me, both of you.  As I will definitely be praying for you.  And be praying for my bestfriend, James.

Love you both,

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version