Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: DAYS OF OUR REVEALING Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/07/2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

"For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God." (Romans 8:19)

When Moses was living in Egypt under the roof of Pharaoh in luxury and among pagan gods; he recognized and knew that he had a "calling" from the Most High God. However, when Moses attempted to move or act in the position of his "calling", he failed miserably - even trying to help the Hebrew people who believed in the one true God. Their "thank-you" was: "Who made you ruler and judge over us?" It wasn't until Moses received a revelation of God's voice that he moved from being called to that of being commissioned. Once commissioned - Moses was empowered!

Being spirit-filled is much different than being spirit-led. In other words, as the church, many have failed to move beyond Pentecost (spirit-filled) and into the position of Tabernacles (spirit-led). Moses, upon hearing God's voice moved from the place of calling and was activated into the posture of commission. In other words, we are filled with the Spirit as a promise at our confession of faith in Christ. However, many who are saved can choose not to be led by the Spirit of God in their daily life choices, thus, greatly affecting their lives

Moses was now on the road to an abundant life and destiny because he chose to move according to the voice of God's leading by the Spirit. The true anointing of God resides within the will of God and produces spiritual fruit. Presumption is the will of man and produces the fruit of frustration. The Bible states, "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, THESE are the sons of God." (Romans 8:14)

The disciples were CALLED by Jesus to BE "fishers of men" upon their acceptance of him as Messiah. But as the disciples moved beyond Pentecost and into Tabernacles within the revelation of the resurrection - a vision of the risen Lord, they were COMMISSIONED. The disciples were now empowered and anointed AS fishers of men.

Toward the middle of 3rd century, the Holy Spirit's influence upon the church began to lift in the midst of man’s choices. Leaders beguiled by presumption began to rely on their own abilities rather than the Holy Spirit. It was at this time that the church made one of its gravest errors...It gave up the basic freedoms that had commissioned and empowered her early success, along with quenching its powerful ministry. The saints were essentially forced or deceived to abandon participatory ministry and corporate function for the place and position of spectator and audience. What happened to the church dynamic as reflected in 1Cor. 12, 13, & 14? How did this dynamic church meeting with each joint supplying its part and all involved of imparting a gift and a blessing, turn into a one-man-band show or religious hierachy?

To begin with, the early church was not burdened by investing in dead cement stone buildings which crumble under the grip of time. Their investment was spent and focused upon living stones which is eternal and everlasting. Everyone and every part of the body was needed and valued as a family member. Sadly, the family evolved into the "establishment." The establishment of clergy and the laity was soon created by the Edict of Milan and the "Paid Professionals" took over. The called of God were discouraged from the commission and learned to sit, be quiet; when to stand; sing when directed; put your money in the plate; and listen to one joint supply his part over and over. (Continually living the life of the called.)

The supplying of an individual part was accepted as long as it was outside of church walls and gathering. Whereas, in the original design as seen in scripture; everyone, in good and godly order, had the opportunity to contribute to the church meeting as the Holy Spirit moved them. From the time of this ungodly edict, and for the next 1700 years, the Holy Spirit was thought to only move behind the pulpit. Sadly, far too much of the church still operates in this form of religious bondage and control.

I am convinced and of the belief that the face of Christianity is going to change in one generation, and that generation is the generation that we have been "commissioned" to impact today if we will simply embrace and believe it. There is coming upon us a wholesale change in the way the church - the body of Christ lives and functions. I believe that the start of 2012 awakened something within multitudes that was uniquely different, hopeful, and powerful. I believe that within our hearts, we know for certain and the prophetic timeline and words have confirmed that we are indeed in the last of the last days. With that said, the Lord could have chosen that you lived at any time in history.

(He knew you before the foundations of the world). However, God saved "you" for the last of the last, and the most awesome days in history! Why? Because He knew that you were uniquely special and worth saving for the ending of generations to welcome His return and steward the greatest harvest that is ripened white before us. The souls of man must not be left to rot in the fields of spiritual poverty and lack of commission. There is a tremendous call upon our lives...Now is the time to hear God's voice and be led by His Spirit into our commissioned destiny. The transition from calling to commission is the stirring that resonates within us.

Allow the Spirit of Christ to raise you up as a person with an authentic vision and understanding of what He desires to do through you in changing the landscape of an entire generation. Remember, this is your dress rehearsal for all eternity. There are no “take two’s” One of the hardest things to grow older with is regret. It is the Lord’s desire that today be the day that you begin living life with a fresh vision and passion for His vision for you as well as others. Life is too short to be idle; playing détente with the enemy of your soul and let your destiny slip through your fingers year after year. Take a chance. Take a risk. Go for it! Today is a new day and yesterday is well, yesterday and is gone. The dreams and desires inside of you came from somewhere - Moses lived a wilderness and wandering life until he chose to "turn and look at what was burning before him." Your dreams and destiny is a simple turning toward the burning of the Lord's voice today.

The forerunners that God is and has raised up possess a totally different vision and focus than previous ministries over the last 100 years. Over the last 100 years the order of ministry within the church has been that which has primarily focused on the deliverance of the people out of Egypt or the world system. This is great and this is our starting point; but we have focused so much on who and what we are not supposed to be that we have forgot who and what we are.

I believe God desires to raise up a people that will prophetically speak to this generation and its people who they truly are and where God desires to take them. This my friends, is the ministry of inheritance. Spiritual inheritance is a free gift.
You cannot tithe to get it. It is not earned by your merit. It is a gift of grace given freely to those who are led by the Spirit of God into their destiny.

We have young people all over the world ironically labeled generation "X" and “Y.” This is a natural and spiritual term that sadly represents a NAMELESS generation because they have no sense of identity and purpose. They are continually told or lectured what not to do and where not to go that they have no vision of where God is taking them. They have failed to understand their birthright and the importance of being known or recognized as a son or a daughter of God (Those who a led by the Spirit of God) Because of this, we have birthed several generations that have lacked spiritual destiny and purpose.

In the book of Hebrews, God states in the only passage that I can find in the Bible that mentions his hatred for a particular individual. The Bible states that God "loved Jacob", but "hated Esau." What was wrong with Esau that would warrant such a strong response from the Lord? It seems that he was faithful to all the externals and functions of being a faithful family (church) member. The issue at hand was the position and heart that both brothers had concerning their "birthright" of inheritance. I would like to illustrate both brothers in analogy as being saved or a part of the family of God. On outward appearance, it would seem that Esau was the more obedient and dedicated of the two. However, what was on the inside of these two brothers revealed much.

Although Esau was faithful and dedicated...He was focused toward what was natural and of the flesh. Jacob, although burdened with many faults at this season in his life, desired and understood the spiritual principles of birthright. Thus, Jacob would take the position of "son" with all of its benefits. Therefore, God states, that "He loved Jacob." It is the same for us today. You may have many faults and struggles. However, if you will seek and desire your place and position as a son or daughter of God, you will find your life transforming day by day and more and more into the image of Christ.

God is raising up an order of body ministry that's vision and focus is not only on salvation but on imparting identity, acceptance, birthright, and inheritance. And with this understanding will come an explosion of prophetic ministry that will shake the kingdoms of this world and I believe God is going to exercise it exponentially this year.

"For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, 'Abba Father.' The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs -- heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ. (Romans 8:15-17)

Edited by Danny Korakas on 03/08/2012 at 3:34am
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Colleen Philip

Posted: 03/07/2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Danny, I agree with your word from Father wholeheartedly.  What you have mentioned has been growing within me as well, only not stated so succinctly until you put it into these words...bless you.

In the middle of a prayer time within the last 2 weeks I saw a quick picture of Moses (pictures are more unusual for me to receive), complete in Hebrew robes & he was looking off to his right intently at something.  The impression I had at that time was this it's time now to turn aside to our Father's call...which I feel is confirmed in your words now.  I hear His admonition in what you released above that whatever our position in Him & our purpose for this upcoming time, that it is a free gift of grace, according to His Will...nothing earned by us.  And that being His Will, He Will also provide the way...not to be anxious about what He would have us say or do...just be vigilent to look to Him & He will supply what is needed (word or action) as it is needed just as Paul said He would.  Which is also the 'linen clothing' of the Priest behind the veil, no sweat in His provision & rest...

And your explanation about Father's hatred of Esau's heart attitude toward Him lifts a veil for me.  I have come to accept His hatred for the Nicolaitian mindset & practice that weakens His sheep & keeps them from Him, but I didn't see the I hadn't fully understood the Esau character as so displeasing because of Esau not honouring the inheritance.  It makes such sense now given all that Jesus suffered & accomplished for us to walk & live in His inheritance & yet so many of us don't value it as Jacob did.  It actually struck me as I'm typing how Jacob, despite his weaknesses & faults as you say above, was pushed into the fullness of this inheritance by Rebekah...very similar to how the church whose heart is Father's gives birth to that manchild who walks in the fullness measure of the Spirit of the Lord.  Rebekah assisted Jacob to obtain the blessing, invoking his carnal brother's wrath & requiring him to flee to his wilderness place with Laban.  Even through overcoming he still had his faults intact until the Angel of the Lord wrestled with him & he had that name/nature change. 

I'm believing that our name/nature change is coming soon too, so that Father can lead us to walk in the inheritance He's prepared for His sons to walk in, to share it with those who didn't know or recognize it or those who didn't realize that it was always within their grasp now & not waiting as some 'future' reward to reap.

I'm excited to think of His equipping to help our borthers & sisters to 'come come aside' & 'come up higher' as Father gains their attention & as directs them to their inheritance also.  What a privilege to not only walk in it for ourselves, the blessings & honour of it all, but to also help others to begin to walk in His Kingdom & begin to walk out their inheritance as well!

Thank you Danny for bringing all this into much sharper focus for us...Bless You Father & Lord Jesus for bringing forth vision for our floundering souls & flagging spirits...please energize & lead your called out ones to fulfill all Your desires while blessing Your Heart!!!  Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be Done!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
John Lawler

Posted: 03/08/2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Danny,

Amen to that!!! Sadly to say that all you have shared in your message is true. We truly need something to shake us out of the religious rut that the church is in and I hope that it comes real soon.

Thank you for sharing the Fathers heart with us.

God bless you,

Shawna Swainson

Posted: 03/09/2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged Quote Shawna Swainson

Great word Danny!

I've made the mistake of presumption, running off on my own inclinations just to have the Lord kindly drag me back to His path....humbling to say the least.  This has been one of the greatest lessons He taught me this year.

In His Love,

Shawna

View Shawna Swainson's Profile Search for other posts by Shawna Swainson
Danny Korakas

Posted: 03/09/2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Colleen, John, & Shawna ~ Thank you so much for the kind words and affirmation. It is very much appreciated. 

Over the last year or so, I have been hesitant to reply on messages that I post and I do not speak this in false humility. It's important to me that all posts get full exposure since I sincerely believe that the Lord does not let one word fall to the ground for who will invest their time to read and hear what the Spirit is speaking to the church. Then again, maybe there is that single soul that He has a single sentance for since 80% of internet surfers just hit the first page.

With much love, dk

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version