Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I am about to open doors and provide miracles for my children. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/15/2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Today in my prayer time the Lord said these words to me: Son, tell my people that My love for them is great and everlasting.

Word of the Lord:

My people, hear Me this day.  I am about to open doors and provide miracles for my children.  Take heart that you do not enter into pride and stray from your God.  My children, I have been long in waiting for this day that I may show Myself strong on behalf of those that believe.  My children, take to heart this day that I shall do these things on your behalf because I am faithful to My word.  It is not because you have earned it.  For many of you have been a stiff necked people.  But even so, if you shall believe in Me this day to be faithful to what I have promised you.  Then you shall receive all those things that I have caused you to hope in.  It has been long waiting for many of My children.  But take heart that I have been faithful to My promises and I shall not disappoint.  I love you, My dear children, with an everlasting love.  Now rejoice in your God this day and watch as I shall open doors and pour out upon you from the windows of heaven.  Rejoice, I say, in your God this day.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Deuteronomy 8:11-20 11 “Take care lest you forget the Lord your God by not keeping his commandments and his rules and his statutes, which I command you today, lest, when you have eaten and are full and have built good houses and live in them, and when your herds and flocks multiply and your silver and gold is multiplied and all that you have is multiplied, then your heart be lifted up, and you forget the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery, who led you through the great and terrifying wilderness, with its fiery serpents and scorpions and thirsty ground where there was no water, who brought you water out of the flinty rock, who fed you in the wilderness with manna that your fathers did not know, that he might humble you and test you, to do you good in the end.  Beware lest you say in your heart, ‘My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth.’ You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.  And if you forget the Lord your God and go after other gods and serve them and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall surely perish.  Like the nations that the Lord makes to perish before you, so shall you perish, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 9:4-7 “Do not say in your heart, after the Lord your God has thrust them out before you, ‘It is because of my righteousness that the Lord has brought me in to possess this land,’ whereas it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is driving them out before you. Not because of your righteousness or the uprightness of your heart are you going in to possess their land, but because of the wickedness of these nations the Lord your God is driving them out from before you, and that he may confirm the word that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.  “Know, therefore, that the Lord your God is not giving you this good land to possess because of your righteousness, for you are a stubborn people. Remember and do not forget how you provoked the Lord your God to wrath in the wilderness. From the day you came out of the land of Egypt until you came to this place, you have been rebellious against the Lord.

Psalm 119:49 Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope.

Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 03/15/2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Hi Kevin,

What a great word! The Lord is speaking forth His word and bring to pass His promises, because He is Faithful.

A few weeks ago, the Lord gave me a corporate word that I believe complements His word to you:

"I am telling you that your blessings are here and if you do not stand, you will not enter into what I have prepared for you in this moment. This is an important and crucial moment. You need to lean on Me with everything that you have. Do you not see that you do not have the strength within you? Do you not see that it is not by might, but by My Power? I have reared you up and I have solidified your faith in Me. You need to CHOOSE at this moment what you are going to do. Are you going to stand and enter in or are you going to crumble and wander around the mountain again?"

His time of blessing is here. Let us choose Him!

Blessings,

Carrie

View Carrie Gandhi's Profile Search for other posts by Carrie Gandhi
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/15/2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Colleen Philip

Posted: 03/15/2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Awesome word Kevin!!  And a great 2nd witness Carrie!!  And a very prophetic picture Lyn!!

Our only place of refuge & might is standing on His Highway of HOliness...which is standing by His Righteousness Alone!  The minute we begin to allow any thought to lodge that any of His blessings have to do with us in any way & move beyond the Great Grace & Mercy & Blessings that we receive ONLY Through our Gateway Jesus Christ, than in that minute we begin to stumble. 

But all praise to Father & Our Lord Jesus that we can freely stand because of all He did to make that way back to Father in the middle of our desert & wasteland.  And that through Him, all the Father has prepared can flow to us, the Full Inheritance we have in Christ, the Fullness of Christ that Holy Spirit continues to bring about within us! 

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/15/2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Come inside child come through the door

What is it you are waiting for

Come give me your heart..come enter in

I will forgive you all your sin

Surrender to me child I love you so

Surrender to me child I will help you to grow

Don’t stand at the door please come inside

My precious one My beautiful bride

Come inside and sit at My feet

Come inside My love My sweet

Hear My call this is the hour

Be filled with My spirit be filled with my power

Go through My fire my glory falls

So it will be encompassing all

No more wars lands filled with My peace

Do you see My waters released

Fire and water water and fire

My loves My children My hearts desire

Come inside come through the door

What is it you are waiting for???

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 03/16/2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Carrie, Praise God.  Thank your for that confirmation.  And yes, you are right.  He is honoring His promises because He is faithful.  Not because of any of our own doings.

Many blessings to you,

Colleen, amen.  You are so true in your words.  It is all ONLY because of Jesus and through Jesus can we receive His blessings.  Yes, the minute we think it is because of ourselves, that very minute we begin to stray from His grace.

God bless you,

Oh, Lyn.  What a truly wonderful gift you have.  Thank you for the beautiful and complimenting picture and poem.

Much love and blessings to you, sister

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 03/16/2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Hi Keven!

Thank you for this word, it is a "now" word for those that ears to hear.  For the past three days I have been experiencing some phenomenon strange to me when praying for others.  This word helps me to identify what that is.

Lyn - thanks for another beautiful poem and the picture is beautiful too!

Kevin, Colleen, Carrie and Lyn  - this morning I was taken to these scriptures on which to meditate.

John 11:40
Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Romans 4:20
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us

1 Peter 4:14
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

God bless you all.

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Kaaren,

Thank you for that confirmaition.  I like those scriptures as the speak to me also.  Yes, it is time to enter into our Promised Land if we would only believe Him and enter into our promises from Him.

God bless you,

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version