VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Coming of Heaven’s LIGHT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Judith McKinley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/21/2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged Quote Judith McKinley

The Coming of Heaven’s LIGHT

"The cruel grating that has barred your way into the destiny that I have prepared for you - it is dissolved by the power of My Light.  It really isn't going to stop you anymore - just walk through and walk into the future.  You could see through the grating but now you can walk through."

This is what the Living Spirit is saying today.  These words are for all who can receive them.  They will full you with the Joy and the Power of Love, if you just believe.

May the Peace of Christ fill us all,
Dave

After reading the prophecy above. Jehovah started giving me the following words:-

My children “ I Am The father of the Heavenly Lights and I Am Light. My Son is the Light of the world. The Holy Spirit is “The Light of wisdom”

I John 1:5-7

This is the message which we have heard from him and announce to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him and walk in the darkness, we lie, and don't tell the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.

John 1:14

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory(Light), glory(Light) as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:4,5,

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 3:19

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

James 3: 17

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

Everything in My presence radiates My light, for I am the Father of the heavenly lights. The sun, moon, and stars reflect My glory(Light). In the beginning God said “Let there be light” and Light was manifested.

Look up for your Redemption draws nigh. Look to the Heavens for the return of my Light. After disobedience in the Garden I removed my presence (Light) from the garden and told Adam and Eve I would return at the end of the age. Religion has deceived you – Satan has distorted religion, my teachings, doctrines of men and demons. Listen to my daughter Zion she is here to prepare you for my coming. Satan deceived the entire church into believing there is a  Rapture. There is no rapture but the coming of the Heavenly Jerusalem and Jesus “the Light of the world”. The Church is not ready for the return of my Son”. There is too much confusion among the body of Christ.  My Daughter speaks the word of Jehovah God. She knows my voice and she sees my Light everyday for the past 7 years. She understands the signs around the world. And  Zion speaks of “Judgement”.  Many are hoping for a Rapture to escape the trials and tribulations brought upon the earth. My Judgement  is sure for all Nations.  Many have been speaking of a future time for the tribulation. When will my children realize that the tribulation is “now”? When will my children realize that they have been deceived ?

Wake up out of your slumber because suddenly heaven will merge with earth and I will create a new heaven and a new earth.  The Kingdom of Zion – Light, Heaven and Love.

The time is short.

The world is not expecting that I would send a messenger – the angel, the messenger to the churches to get my children ready for the coming of the family of heaven to earth.  The FATHER and The HOLY SPIRIT and the SON and hidden from the world “The Daughter of Zion “as quoted in the scriptures. The woman in the wilderness in Revelation Chapter 12 is the Daughter of Zion who will establish the true church not of religion but of truth . She knows her role in the earth and She is ready for the coming of the Kingdom. My Kingdom of Zion of heaven has not been established. You were all deceived.

The Scripture below speaks about The Daughter of Zion

Isaiah 60:1-5

”Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory(Light) of Jehovah has risen upon you. “For behold, darkness will cover the earth, And deep darkness(deception) the peoples; But Jehovah will rise upon you, And His glory (Light) will appear upon you. “And nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. “Lift up your eyes round about, and see; They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, And your daughters will be carried in the arms. “Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will thrill and rejoice; Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you..

Micah 4

The Mountain of the LORD

1 In the last days  the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established
   as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills,  and peoples will stream to it.  2 Many nations will come and say,   “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,  to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways,  so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion,  the word of the LORD from (the Daughter)Jerusalem.
3 He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide.
They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.
4 Everyone will sit under their own vine and under their own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken. 5 All the nations may walk in the name of their gods, but we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

The LORD’s Plan

6 “In that day,” declares the LORD, “I will gather the lame;
   I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief.
7 I will make the lame my remnant,  those driven away a strong nation.
The LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and forever.
8 As for you, watchtower of the flock, stronghold[a] of Daughter Zion,
the former dominion will be restored to you; kingship will come to Daughter Jerusalem.”

9 Why do you now cry aloud—   have you no king[b]?
Has your ruler[c] perished,  that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10 Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the LORD will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies. 11 But now many nations are gathered against you. They say, “Let her be defiled,  let our eyes gloat over Zion!”
12 But they do not know  the thoughts of the LORD; they do not understand his plan,  that he has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.
13 “Rise and thresh, Daughter Zion, for I will give you horns of iron(authority); I will give you hooves of bronze(power), and you will break to pieces many nations.” You will devote their ill-gotten gains to the LORD, their wealth to the Lord of all the earth.

Isaiah 60:1-5

And nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. Lift up your eyes round about, and see; They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, And your daughters will be carried in the arms. Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will thrill and rejoice; Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you."

My Children the time is near – get ready – search the scriptures – many did not understand the real Babel - tower of confusion – Bible – the ground of the spiritual warfare -  good and evil. Many did not understand that only “The Holy Spirit” gives revelation, knowledge and understanding.

2 Thessalonians 2

11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

For those who walk by the spirit and live peaceably and righteously have no fear. I have heard the cries of all my children and I will change darkness to light. Light is revelation, love, heaven, Zion the name of my Kingdom to come.

1 Corinthians 15:52

It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.

The transformation of mind, body, soul and spirit. You will not think of the flesh, no more sickness, no more sorrow, no more pain, no more death but Joy in the everlasting life on earth – you will not remember the former things of old– a new heaven and a new earth.

Jeremiah 3:16

In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "men will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made.

Hebrews 10:17

Then he says, "I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds."

Proverbs 31:7

Let them drink to forget their poverty and remember their troubles no more.

My children you are children of Light. Your Spirit is Light.

Ephesians 5:8

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light.

1 Thessalonians 5:5

For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don't belong to darkness and night.

John 12:36

Put your trust in the light while there is still time; then you will become children of the light." After saying these things, Jesus went away and was hidden from them.

View Judith McKinley's Profile Search for other posts by Judith McKinley
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/25/2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, Judith.

I read your words and hear the trumpet blowing in Zion.

Peace and blessings to you,

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version