Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Days of The Judges Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/22/2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

I want to post this because it is something that reflects what has been happening this week regarding the health care bill. I remember that the health care bill came to mind while I was given this word. I also included links to a series of words that was given for the season and time we are in now. I feel that many of the details described can be for the worse or the better dependent on our prayers. Please continue to be in prayer, our nation needs the watchmen so much this very hour.  - deana barnes

Days of The Judges Prophecy

Judges in Bronze Robes
I heard the sound of the Gavel in the Land and a voice say, “All Rise”.

Should Washington continue to pass monstrous regulatory bills in our country, we will flood our courtrooms with average hard working Americans suffering under the girth of an already over regulated society. A bill to large to read (let alone comprehend) will exact demands upon the people they will not be able to bear. I saw where loose ends, and loop holes, would create entanglements that would ensnare good people, into legal problems, because of the complexity of new laws, and controls, encroaching upon the citizens of our land. Those employed to execute these processes and procedures will, themselves, be confused and cause serious errors.

I saw the scenes played out in many court rooms throughout our country. I began to understand, in these visions during prayer, that there would be battles for the very sovereignty of our States, in the days to come. I saw governors fighting to govern as the power to do so was being ebbed away from them. I saw peace officers become a more militant breed, but I also, saw that God was bringing restraints and limitations against what could become frightful legal empowerment against the people.

I heard the sound of intercessory prayer go up into the heavens. The cry for justice was being heard and many judges were raised up to judge righteously in the land, once again I heard the sound of a gavel, and the voice of an officer of the court say, “ All rise”, and I saw the judges all come in. Their garments were the color of bronze and that comforted me.

I heard the Lord say, “I have prepared judges and have set them for an appointed time to do my work.” I could see lawyers and judges in the land coming in and going out, that the ones He had appointed would be in place for the battles that would be fought in the courtrooms in the days to come. I saw this as a result of the prayers, of Gods people, for America. 2011 will be the year that many of these great battles will begin to be waged. The intent of foundational documents will be put to task in superior courts all over the nation, 2011 and 2012 will introduce a new era of assaults against founding principles. Yet, God has raised up champions to battle these wars and there will be victories, and they will have successes. More, and more, however, these battles will chip at the sovereignty of the states. Many times in my writings I have mistakenly spelled united as “untied” when trying to write out the words ” United States of America.” I can’t help but think that these may be “prophetic typos”. We do not want to be tied so tight that we are not allowed to govern independently as states. We do not want to be untied, either. Let us pray for a healthy balance in our government. I believe this struggle for sovereignty of statehood will be won, for it will be the only thing that will keep America, as America. As choices made by an individual is his preservation or demise, so this will be what creates divided lines between the blessing or the curse in a free land. The right to follow conscience. It will be the best way we will weather our storms.

The scripture says that righteousness will exalt a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people, and this principle will become evident upon each state in the union, more so if it be stripped of it’s sovereignty and unable to choose for itself, when laws imposed upon them by the federal government do not reflect their values and their interpretation of the constitution of the United States. There will be pockets, and seats, regions, and cities, that will be a refuge in the nation so long as governors, mayors, and municipalities, have authority in the land, who were elected upon Godly principles, by the people of that land.  Some of these cities will be a glorious beacon with in the nation, as light houses, to ships in stormy seas. Other cities will be so dark, that men who love darkness, more than the light, will be drawn there,  to hide their evil deed.

America will have divided lines and great contrasts. Each region and municipality shall reflect the prayers and faith of God’s people with in them. Believers will greatly impact their world around them with their prayers. I saw a picture from the lyrics of the battle hymn of the republic laid out before me in a scene that spread across the nation. I saw the watch-fires of all the circling camps from coast to coast in various places across the map, and I am convinced that this is how we shall look, in the Spirit, in days to come.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps, they have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;

I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps: His day is marching on.

6/15/10 12:23

The Scripture quotations in this article are from The New King James Version. ©1979,1980,1982,

More Regarding America and the days we are embarking on (these are for the better or the worse reliant upon our prayers.)

The Good Friday Prophecy

What I see For America

Watchfires of a Thousand Circling Camps

The Bride

Atmospheric Changes in Spiritual Realms

A New Church Era

Mountain of the Lord (this is us!)

Excerpt from the Mountain of the LOrd The thing that they have dreamed of has broken through. They have asked what will it look like? What will the manifestation of the sons look like? What will we look like? What will the Sons of God look like? Soon the valley dwellers will see, soon they will begin to dip their toes into the tributaries of God, that come from the mountain rains. They shall have a point of reference when they see those men and women descend from the mountain of seeking, for their garments will be wet with dew, saturated with His pouring. Their stride, and walk, is that mountain kind, and so is their talk. And it will be like no other known. A peculiar tribe that will set the trends of the earth.

“Did I not say there would be great shifts in the earth? And there has been these shifts in every realm imaginable, and know you not that the shelves, and plates, deep in the earth are moving to make room for the Mountain Of The Lord? For will it not be planted from above? Nature is making room, and the world may call it chaos, but the Judge of the Earth is calling in for order! There are rulings that have been set forth, to be carried out, and the house is making herself ready. Nature is making herself ready. Even my order and my Kingdom will command it! How the earth shakes! Did I not shake my house first,” says the Lord? “Yes, I have, and I will continue to shake my house. In the spirit, all things will tremble …”

- count it all Joy.   -deana barnes

Edited by Dee Barnes on 03/28/2012 at 2:13pm

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 03/23/2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Dee - Just want to confirm this word.  A few of us were led to target this particular issue last week.  I confirm this post and the timing of it.  Those who know who they are in Christ must are the authority that they have been given to pray under the unction of the Holy Spirit.  He is faithful to give us the wisdom and understanding that we need to breakthrough and hit the mark.  He calls, we obey, He performs His word according to His will.

While the false is being torn down and removed, the true must be established.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/23/2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Stacey, thank you for your post. Interestingly enough, at the time the Lord gave me this, I had no Idea we would see it playing out before our own eyes.  We had an occasion to walk into the court house the other day for a hearing, justice was delayed that day for us, and the place was complete mayhem, my heart broke for all the people seeking justice, and needing to be heard in such a place,  completely over run. I thank God He is raising up a standard, Lord bring them in, your wise advocates- for the people, and  judges that will judge uprightly. 

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 03/23/2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Dee Barnes wrote:
I thank God He is raising up a standard,

Exactly.  Key scripture.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 03/25/2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Dee,

Thanks for posting this.  The minute I read your post, I started bawling over crying.  The situation in this nation is heavy in my heart, but your articles encourage me. 

On the other day, I started reading Rick Joyner's the Call again, and I read the page where Rick Joyner met Jonah at the Throne Room of judgment.  This is what Jonah said...

"Soon the leaders of the world will cast you overboard, just as the men in that ship had to do to me.  They will not let you keep going in the way you are headed.  This is the grace of God to you.  He will then discipline you with a great beast that comes up out of the sea.  It will swallow you for a time, but you will be vomited out of it.  Then you will preach His message."

This has also really encouraged me, and it is a light among the darkness that I see going on everyday.

As for the links, you might be posting them by subjects, but I thought I'd ask you anyway just to make sure.  The links for "What I see for America" and "New Church Era" are the same for the links right above them.  Is that supposed to be? 

Again, thanks for posting your articles.

PS....

By the way, did you know that this administration has brought a case to the Supreme Court and argued for them to be able to appoint ministers for the church and rabbis for synagogues?  That's how far they have gone.  A witness who shared this said Judge Scalia almost stood up out of his chair.  Even Kagan who was appointed by this administration, was quite astonished by that.  Praise God, it was rejected 9 to 0 by the court.  Yes, the courts have been and will continue to be busy.   

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 03/25/2012 at 2:23pm
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/25/2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Jaunita, I will fix the links thanks for letting me know, if you hover over the tab on that site that says "international Prophecies" or the tab that says " For The Bride" you will find the  links listed ,as well.  - I have to run but I want to get back to this post I  want to know more about what you were saying regarding Judge Scalia. Do you have a link?   -dee

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 03/26/2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Hi Dee,

This is one of the links that I found.

http://www.ncregister.com/info/email-a-friend/religious-libe rty-9-president-obama-0

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 03/26/2012 at 2:46pm
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/26/2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

At the time I published Judges, states across the nation were filing their lawsuits against the New Health Care Bill(starting in March of 2010.)Now as a result of those law suits the New Health Care Bill's constitutionality is being challenged in the Supreme Court. At the center of the argument is the concern for state sovereignty.  Exactly three years later (this June when a decision will be made) from the time this word was originally published Statehood has been  on the line, and in the hands of the Supreme Court. What we are now seeing is the question of the constitutionality of the bill that these lawsuits are raising.  I  have included a link below (just one of many) articles that goes right to the core of the 27 states greatest concern, and  that is the sovereignty of states,  that was mentioned in the prophecy.  So vital (according to what I believe the Lord showed me) for America if she is to remain a trace of America as we knew her to be in her beginnings in her original intent.   As there will be shakings, and her Godly roots put to the test.

It is the Lords desire to continue his ministry of mercy where the kingdom of God can be served as the people open heaven over their towns and cities.  For reasons I have mentioned in " What I see for America, and Days of the Judges, as well as what was detailed in the Good Friday prophesy. The great divides and contrasts  between light and darkness will widen and become evident from one city to another, from one jurisdiction to another, down even to one neighborhood from another, as we already see in so many of our cities. God's people opening the heavens up in places where they live and have a right to worship, and flourish, as gross darkness showcases the Glory of God upon the land like shafts of brilliant light breaking through heavy clouds.  Why this struggle now? Because now the Church is entering corporately into her Apostolic authority in the earth,  how quickly will she increase where there  is freedom, if she governs herself with in the confines of love, kindness, peace, and self control; to move about, where there is freedom of speech, freedom to prosper, freedom to generate, or spend money at will, make investments, give, declare, and decree, to have or not to have,  to hire, or fire, to make commerce, to build, to plant, to grow, to assemble. The people of God can step into this now if they choose to let go of this worlds temporary lures, and embrace the economy of God's kingdom at all levels.

As the word says, "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and turn from their wicked way" ... we will be able to flourish in a healed land, turning the tide now ...  for there has already been a dangerous maneuver enacted towards the people of America, that is held in check,  so long as we are governed by Godly people in a restrained Government. But the decisions made for our good, can become an ensnarement when wicked authority in our government join foreign alliances to exact controls upon Americans, in times of national emergencies.

Let's not forget the executive order for emergency preparedness just recently passed and how that would play out ...in the hands of an evil empire. (Again at stake is state rights.) Again, we must be praying during this time, the greatest concern is not so much the health care bill, as much as states loosing the right to govern their people, and  say no to the Federal government's continuous encroachments against what is the will of the people, and their voice entrusted to the elected officials in each state.

I believe our prayers have been heard and will continue to be heard and He has already raised up a standard, but we cannot let down our watch now, we are in it, and how we live our lives in the next few years depends on how faithful we are to pray right now, as  the Holy Spirit works on our behalf.  This contrast I see between the two roads-   one is encumbered with the  heavy yoke of government, and an over whelmed legal system, long drawn out court battles, good citizens weighed down under the girth of an over-regulated society, heavily oppressed by a one size fits all canopy, spread over them like an iron umbrella.

The judges God is raising up, and the advocates are because of the battles we are in now,  that we may have a fighting chance for our liberties.  Literally, there will be states and regions of refuge, and beacons of light, to go to, so long as we have individual states able to respond to the will of the people and their Godly conscience, and act upon  wisdoms of God for guidance. We need now to turn our face to the wall, thank you lord, for you have set up a standard. Let those bronzed robed judges, those angels, move in the Supreme Court of our land. Amen    -dee

Sovereignty of States at Risk with Health Care Bill

“sovereignty over certain powers pursuant to the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, to notify Congress to limit and end certain mandates, and to insist that federal legislation contravening the Tenth Amendment be prohibited or repealed.”

WHEREAS, The Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp; and

WHEREAS, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States, states in part, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government,” and the Ninth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states that “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people”; and

WHEREAS, The United States Supreme Court ruled in New York v. United States, 505 U.S. 144 (1992), that Congress may not simply commandeer the legislative and regulatory processes of the states by compelling them to enact and enforce regulatory programs.

Edited by Dee Barnes on 06/28/2012 at 9:00am

Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/28/2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Thanks to the subscriber (who gave me this link on my web page) and Jaunita for bringing this victory in the courts to my attention. I heard about the case but didn't know the incredible details of what it all boiled down to. Amazing that such a thing would even get as far as it did in this country. So glad we depend on the Holy Spirit for prayer alerts, because I didn't get one for this. God is Good.

Thank you Lord for setting up a standard, and thank you Father for your watchmen on the walls.  I see that there are judges in the supreme court earning their bronze robes, already. Amen!

Government Appointed Ministers? NO! Supreme Court.

Edited by Dee Barnes on 03/28/2012 at 9:26am

Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/28/2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Where sin does abound, God's unlimited grace does much more abound. Good evercomes ALL evil... Mercy triumphs over judgment..."We are anointed with Holy Spirit and power, AND, we are to go around doing good and healing ALL those opppressed of the devil." Yes indeed, the righteous exalt a nation.  Thank You for the cross LORD...  Thank You for the price You paid; bearing ALL our sin & shame, in love You came, and gave amazing GRACE.  Love you ALL

Dee Barnes

Posted: 06/28/2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

I am refreshing this post to remind christians to continue to fervently prayer for the sovereignty of statehood in  the land to keep the iron umbrella from off the people that they may continue to choose what rules over them. There are some provisions in the Supreme court decision today, that may still give states certain rights with in this mammoth bill. It will take days to understand all that has happened today, and what will ensue, but once again I warn prophetically, that when  statehood is hobbled in the land, we will all begin to be pulled under an iron umbrella of government control, that dependent on whether it is a God fearing government, or God hating, will cause more of the righteous to suffer because of the wicked.

cynthia hood

Posted: 06/28/2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote cynthia hood

Dee,

Thank you for your posts they are very humbling.  I have been praying for Illinois and Chicago because the darkness is heavy.  My church is focusing on prayer prayer and more prayer.  Interesting the evil men will go to the cities that harbor darkness so their own evil deeds will be hidden.  That spoke volumes.

Karen Samford

Posted: 06/29/2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Yes we need righteousness in Government.Pray for the peace
of Jerusalem They will prosper who love thee.Psalms
122:6
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/29/2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian