OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: OUR MARCH HAS BEGUN (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/27/2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

"Our March Has Begun" (Prophecy)
(Posted March 27, 2012)

Blessed be My people who are within Me, My blood, now and forever, saith He who is the Amen, Christ your King, your One, Amen Amen Amen; and let there be peace. Today, begin to see all the possibilities found in Me and My love towards you: all of you as one.

See Me stand before Mine as we march forward across the earth. Our march has begun. Do you hear Me? Do you see Me? The march has begun.

As I look across the sea of bodies, as One both in heaven and earth, I see many are missing. Has My Seed, have I, not taken root? Were the roots not deep enough to withstand the slight breeze of Christ upon Me, My earth, Mine Church, Mine people? <Mk 4:3-20>

And now wrath comes upon the world <Rev 6:16-17>. Shortly, I open My mouth and exhale the Spirit of movement, of chaos, and of fear: the voice that once again shakes each Being in all, and beyond <Heb 12:25-29>. Each will answer for this: their time upon this earth, Amen Amen and again Amen <1 Jn 4:17; Matt 25:31-47>.

Love one another and be counted as justified <Rom 8:28-30>. Find peace in Me and My love now, saith the Lord Amen. Find Me, My Grace, in you now. Love all others as I have loved you <Jn 15:12>. See Me in others and see My love; feel as I feel within each of them. As you seek and find Me within them; be as they are in heart. Look for Me and embrace them; I am in them. Love them as you love Me and as I love you, Children. Love cements, binds, and heals.

Allow Me to lead you, My army, into Christ’s, God’s, Home and Kingdom now, saith your Lord <Lk 17:21>. Do not resist. Do not let Me see you, nor find you, standing in My enemies’ forces as they move across this earth. Stand and fight with Me, My Children. Stand firm. I am in you and with you. Look all about you and be as one. I am One. Be within Me and one with Me now, Amen Amen again Amen.

Our Father Will Bless Us All With The Fullness Of Himself, Christine Williams Christine Williams Ministry Website

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/27/2012 at 6:29pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 03/27/2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Amen Chris!

Our Lord is leading us to victory.  And love, both His for us and ours for others, is the greatest weapon in His arsonal.

Oh, it often is the easiest thing to receive, but the hardest thing to give away.  I pray that all of God's children will come to know the joy of "giving love away in abundance!"

God bless you.

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/02/2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Kaaren, what wisdom God has shared with you!  Thank you so much for adding these words.  I join you and HIS PRAYER for all His Children and the lost in the world, Amen.  May God Continue to Bless You, Kaaren, and all of us,  with all of His Fullness,  Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version