Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Insights for California Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Juanita Lantang

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/06/2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

I tried to post the whole thing here three times, I can't.  I guess it takes up too much space.  However, it is such a blessing for those who live in California, and those who are willing to intercede for California.  So, I am just going to put the link to the post.

http://intheimageofhisgloryministries.blogspot.com/2012/04/i nsights-for-california.html

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Henry Falcone

Posted: 04/07/2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Dear Juanita,

I know God is about to move in California. We came and ministered and tried to bring forth the "priestly ministry to many churches in Southern California. God moved powerfully and the youth were instantly changed into "mature" ministers like nothing I have ever seen. I could show you video after video of the "priesthood" and the maturity of the walk that God wanted them to have. Sadly all the Pastors rejected what the Lord wanted to do. It broke my heart and His. I had to set myself apart for 3 months to hear how God wanted to deal with me on this. I asked the Lord to take me lower to be able to win them to see what God wants to do in their state. This all happened in 2009-2010.

In 2011-2012 God sent me to the East Coast and their the Pastors not only received the Word of God but the move of the Spirit unlike in California. God so confirmed what He wanted with the churches and places we were sent to, but in my heart at the end of last year. The Lord told me "your going back to California! This time there will be a people ready for what I am about to do." In February 2012 God stirred my heart once again, and said I am sending you back and this time you will gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.

Surely God is about to move in California. Let the remnant of God hear the Word of God and prepare themselves for what the Lord is about to do through this article you posted and what God is presently saying to His church there. Be wise, be sober and vigilant, and do not let this day come upon you unawares. God is about to do bring His new to California, and the old will have to pass away for the new to be established. It is the 3rd day California. It is the third day. Hosea 6 speaks of this, "but on the Third day he will raise up that we may live before him." It is your time California wake up and be ready, the time is now upon you!

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 04/08/2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Hi Henry,

Thank you for the confirmation and sharing what the Lord has given you.

Susan said on the bottom of her post "as California goes so goes the nation."  I live about 5 blocks from Haight Ashbury in San Francisco.  I told the Lord after I read that post that may be, just may be, since San Francisco had been used to bring rebellion to the state and eventually to the nation, may be the Lord can also used it to bring a reversal of the trend and use it to bring righteousness to the state/nation.  Wasn't Jesus movement started in San Francisco too?  I read it started with a
small storefront evangelical mission called the Living Room in San Francisco's Haight Ashbury district.  So, if God wants it, He can do it again to set a trend reversal, here in San Francisco.

I know a lot of people have discounted San Francisco/California, but wasn't the same thing happened to Nazareth that they said, "What good can come out of Nazareth?"  I still have hope.

I am not sure where God is sending you, Henry.  Whether you're going to the southern or northern California, please do let me know.  May be I could come and meet you, especially if He sends you to the northern part.  Do you normally post your itineraries on your website?

PS: Henry, just want to make sure that your website is http://www.flameoffire2007.org/, right?  Not
http://www.flameoffire2012.org/?  I tried the one with 2012, and it didn't take me anywhere, but it did with the 2007 one.

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 04/08/2012 at 5:06pm
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version