Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "HUDDLE TOGETHER IN THE SPIRIT" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/07/2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's Love Letters To His... (Weekly)

"Huddle Together In The Spirit"
(April 9, 2012)

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you... for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone...
[Psalms 91:1-12]

Tonight, our Lord said that His Children must begin to call on His anointed healers, His elders. Healers are to be prayed for along with the sick. See them as one. Use the name of the healer in prayer, as well as the sick person's.

In the Spirit, huddle together around the sick person. The full Body, all members, can and should huddle together in prayer so that satan can not reach, get to, the intended victim. God said to start Spiritual prayer before going to the victim's, sick person's, home; and go to their home when God says to.

As we pray for God our Father to give His angels charge over us, they respond by huddling together, around us, in the Spiritual realm. They are doing for us, at God's Will, what we are now being taught to do for others here on earth.

Thank you Jesus for all Your Love towards all, Chris Williams  Christine Williams Website

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/07/2012 at 5:18pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Janine Nicole

Posted: 04/07/2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Chris, I believe this is confirmation for me. The Lord is bringing some stuff to the surface that I really need to deal with. While in prayer I asked Him if I should share this with a leader at my place of fellowship. I'm asking for Him to confirm this to me over the next 24 hours and once I have that I am going to set up a meeting with them. I believe this needs to be done. This has to do with a struggle I am having in a mindset and I believe it is a thorn in my flesh. But I can no longer bare suffering in silence. Yes, the Lord and I can deal with this, however He also says confess your sins one to another so you can be healed. As He heals me in this area, I know His life through me will bring healing to others. Thankfully, this is just in my mind but it needs to be dealt with. I see glimpses of what the Lord is doing in me and He gives me nuggets of how He wants me to see the purpose of this thorn. I see what He is in the process of producing and getting me free from, but that carnal mind does all it can to keep me focused on carnal things...and the pagans worry and run after these things, but I know better and my Father knows what I have need of. Would you pray for me if the Lord leads? Thank you so much!! God bless you!
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/14/2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Janine,  I prayed for you some time ago, when I first read this; and continue to do so.  I was lead to wait, until you had time to work with the leaders at your place of fellowship, before answering you.  I pray that all is well, and that as you gathered in His name, His will and ways became obvious and clear for all of you.

Yes, the Lord and you and His, can and should deal with this together.  Where any two or more are gathered in My name, there I - Christ
- am.  In our classes, I am told by Christ, to teach others that He came, and we have been given the Holy Spirit, in order to lead us into all the Truth REGARDING OURSELVES, and then satan and others.  God bless you for listening to His intent for you at this time.  This is one of the bravest things a Christian can do - continue to listen to Him no matter what He may say.  He is always gentle and loving in and with His correction.

[Heb 12:7-11]  If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But
if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons . 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been TRAINED BY IT. NKJV

God, we pray that You fill us all with the FULLNESS of Yourself, In Christ's Love, Christine

View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version