Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Trust Me with your whole heart or be deceived by the antichrist. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/03/2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

As I was in fellowship with our Lord Jesus Christ, He said these words to me: Son, tell My people that My love for them is great and everlasting.

Word from the Lord:

Oh, My people, hear My heart crying out to you.  Soon and very soon things that you have relied on and trusted in will be no more.  Where will you go when this happens?  Will you surrender to My will and trust Me to provide?  Or will you go down to Egypt (the world’s system and ways) to seek provision?  Oh, My people, do you not know that this is My day of recompense?  For the things in life as you know them will fade away the same as darkness disappears at the dawning of the sun.  My people, I ask you, ‘where will you go’?  Will you seek to provide for yourselves?  Or will you abandon yourselves to Me, your God and provider?

I love you, My dear children, and desire only the best for you.  I do not desire for you to suffer unnecessarily.  Yes, there is a suffering that is needed so that My glory may reside in you.  But there is also unnecessary suffering due to your lack of trust in Me.  Oh, My children, if you could see what is upon you then you would not be so complacent.  Repent, My children, for being so complacent and trusting in the systems of this world.  For soon the systems and governments of this world will no longer work for you.  And you each will have a choice.  You will either put your trust in Me for your provisions, or trust in man.  But be warned, My little ones.  For those that put their trust in man will be deceived by the lawless one called antichrist.  For he will raise himself up with wonders and powers and deceit will be upon his lips.  But those that fall for his lies will be many.  And though he may seem to have answers to the word’s crisis at the time, it will be short lived and then destruction and judgment will come upon all those that have put their trust in him.  Oh, My people, how I do not wish for you to be deceived.  But hear Me this day.  If you do not learn to abandon yourselves and put your heart’s whole trust in Me, then in your own self-wisdom, you SHALL be deceived.

Hear My warnings, little ones.  This all shall come upon the earth very soon.  Many have been deceived into believing the “pre-trib rapture” lie.  They shall be greatly disappointed as they did not prepare themselves for the tribulation and instead put their hope in lies.  Oh, My people, why?  Why do you still believe the lies of the devil?  Soon and very soon all will know his lies and how they all have been deceived.  But at that time of knowing, it will be too late for the ones deceived.  But know this, My people, I am raising up My beautiful bride to be shown to the nations and she shall not be deceived as she will only cleave to her lover and bridegroom.  Will you accept My invitation to be part of My bride?  I love you, My people, and do not desire that any of you should perish.  But those that do not abandon themselves to Me shall be swept up in the darkness that shall cover the earth. 

My people, hear Me this day.  Time for playing both sides is over.  Choose this day; the world or Me.  You cannot have both and soon every child of Mine will be forced to make a choice.  But it is My desire that you choose Me willingly.  I love you, My dear children, and tell you of these things to come that you may be prepared and hidden in Me.  Seek Me this day, My children, and see if I will not hear you from heaven and reach down to guard you from the onslaught of the enemy that is sure to come. Reach out to Me, My children.  Surely I will not turn any away that seek Me with a pure heart.

Now hear Me this day, My little ones.  I am coming quickly and My reward is with Me.  Where shall you be found when I come?  Will you be joined unto Me as My bride?  Or will you be lost as I sweep across the land to subdue My enemies?  I love you, My people.  Now choose this day whom you will serve.  Will it be the world, or Me.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Habakkuk 3:17-19 Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.  God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.

Isaiah 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help And rely on horses, And trust in chariots because they are many And in horsemen because they are very strong, But they do not look to the Holy One of Israel, nor seek the LORD!

Hosea 9:7 The days of punishment have come; the days of recompense have come; Israel shall know it. The prophet is a fool; the man of the spirit is mad, because of your great iniquity and great hatred.

Psalm 62:5 For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Romans 8:17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Revelations 13:1-17 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.  And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

2 Timothy 3:13 while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived

Revelations 12:13-17 And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time. The serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a flood. But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth. Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the LORD has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the LORD calls.

Revelations 22:12 “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.

Revelations 19:19-21 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army. And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.  And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Joshua 24:15 And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

Werner Woop

Posted: 05/03/2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Chained
May 3, 2012
Glynda Lomax (www.wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com)

I  was deep in worship, adoring the Lord, when chains appeared on my hands, then on my feet, then shackles appeared on my legs. I began to cry out and beg Him to break the chains off me, and He began to speak this message.

My bride has enslaved herself to the world and its ways. I desire that she would free herself, but she would not, for she has preferred the pleasures of the flesh over all I can give to her.

In the spirit, I saw the world, and all the people there. At first they were all walking towards the world, then some began to turn back and worship the King of Kings.

As the group that had turned back worshiped Him, I saw golden oil pouring down from heaven onto them from His hand.

As they worshiped, the group that kept walking towards the world groaned heavily as they continued moving further into darkness, and chaos.

My bride's chains are forged in her own sins and she refuses to lay them down, though I have already set her free, and ordained her freedom from sin.

I have called to My children again and again, but they turn not, and now judgment must come to the earth.

Those who will not turn from sin shall perish, for the wages of sin is death, My children.

Why do you prefer darkness over light?

For I withhold no good thing from those who serve Me and walk in My ways, yet you refuse and continue in bondage.

You no longer cry out for freedom, for you have found comfort in your sins and prefer them to Me, and My ways. This is truly grievous in My eyes.

In the spirit, I saw as the people in chains sinned, their chains became heavier and heavier.

Every act, every deed of darkness, adds to your chains. Do you not see your bondage? Do you not feel the weight of your sins and long to be free to serve Me with your whole heart? You have cast Me aside like an old lover and taken up with the world.

(When He said that, I heard a great grieving sadness in His voice)

The evil one comes for you, My children, and those under heavy weight of sin shall not be able to escape him in time.

Turn now - turn to Me and cry out and I shall make you free.

Romans 6:16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

II Corinthians 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Psalm 84:11: For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

John 8:34: Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Luke 5:32: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

John 8:36: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Acts 3:19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 4:4: Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Ephesians 5:27: That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

II Peter 2:9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

------
THE REIGN OF THE OLD MAN

Ruth Paxson
Life On the Highest Plane
Vol. 2: The Relation Between Christ and the Christian

In each of these spheres is a sovereign who purposes to rule with undivided authority.

Colossians 3:9-10, "Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him."

The sovereign in the old sphere is "the old man." The very essence of the flesh is self-will in the form of this God-resisting, God-rejecting nature. The heart of the flesh is this deep-dyed traitor which hates everything that God loves and loves everything that God hates.

The expression "the old man" is used but three times in the Bible, in Ephesians 4:22, Colossians 3:9, and Romans 6:6. It has an equivalent in the "I" of Galatians 2:20 and in the word "sin" as used in Romans 6. The term commonly used is "self." Through the first Adam's fall, "self" usurped the throne of man's personality and has held it in its control and use ever since. Every child is born into the world with king "self" on the throne, a fact which is made evident before he can even walk or talk.

"The old man" on the throne determines what the whole life from center to circumference shall be. His evil desires become evil deeds; his unholy aspirations are transmitted into unholy acts; his unrighteous character manifests itself in unrighteous conduct; his ungodly will is expressed in ungodly works.

Ephesians 2:3, "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of the flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind."

Colossians 3:9, "Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds."

Galatians 5: 19-21, "The works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of the which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

"The old man" demands an environment that is in full accord with his tastes and inclinations, all of which are earthborn. He feeds on the things that are seen, he walks by sight, he revels in "the lust of the flesh," "the lust of the eyes," and "the pride of life." So the only atmosphere in which he could live and breathe is that of the world. "The world" is "the old man's" native heath.

1 John 2:16, "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

THE DETHRONEMENT OF THE OLD MAN — COCRUCIFIXION WITH CHRIST

The vast majority of Christians stop short in their experience of the blessings of salvation with the joy of forgiveness of past sins and with the hope of heaven in the future. But the present is a forty-year wilderness experience full of futile wanderings, never enjoying peace and rest, never arriving in the promised land.

The history of God's dealing with the children of Israel is full of helpfulness and instruction for us at this point. Indeed it is typical of every phase of our deliverance from the old sphere and our entrance into the new. Egypt is the type of the world; the oppression of Pharaoh typifies the bondage to Satan in which the sinner is held; Canaan, the promised land flowing with milk and honey, typifies the heavenlies in which the believer has every spiritual blessing.

God purposed not only to bring the children of Israel out of Egypt but into Canaan, not only out of bondage but into rest. There are three distinct stages recorded of this deliverance; while still in Egypt they were delivered from the judgment of death through the sprinkling of the blood of the Paschal lamb upon the doorposts; then they were delivered out of Egypt and from the enemies who pursued them by the miraculous passage of the Red Sea. Due to their rebellion and unbelief the forty long, weary years of futile wandering in the wilderness followed, during which all of the people, except Caleb and Joshua, died, never having "possessed their possessions." Then came the last stage in their deliverance when the two, who had wholly followed the Lord, led the new generation of Israelites into the promised land through the miraculous passage of the river Jordan. There they had victory over their enemies, entered into the possession of their inheritance and had rest.

God purposes not only to bring the sinner out of the world but into the heavenlies: not only out of sinnerhood but into sainthood. There are three distinct stages in this deliverance which represent three different aspects of the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. They are not stages in the sense of being marked off in point of time for they all belong to the believer through his relationship to the crucified, risen, exalted Lord and are his in experience the moment he apprehends and claims them by faith.

While still in bondage God speaks to the sinner telling him the way of deliverance from death, through faith in the shed blood of the Lamb of God. This results in the joy and peace of forgiveness, this covers the past. But the sinner needs much more than this for he needs to be taken out of the old sphere and to be freed from the grip of his old enemies, the world, the flesh and the devil. This is the passage of the Red Sea—the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ which makes a way clean out of the old sphere for the believer and at the same time swallows up the pursuing enemies in utter defeat and destruction. This is the believer's justification which gives him the standing before God of a freed and justified man and places the cross and the open tomb between him and his enemies.

Just here many believers stop; satisfied with release from the servitude of Pharaoh's land but not seeking the delights and rest of God's land of promise. They stop short of the last stage of the journey; hence the years of wilderness wandering, constantly going but never getting anywhere. They have been taken out of Egypt but Egypt is still in them. They hanker for the things of the world and of the flesh. Their lives are characterized by selfishness, murmuring, defeat, dissatisfaction, rebellion and fruitlessness. The Jordan crossing is still ahead for them. I wonder if this book has found such a wilderness wanderer in you? If so, may it come as God's Joshua to lead you over the Jordan into the land of your perfect inheritance in Christ Jesus. Through justification and regeneration the believer is separated from the old sphere of the natural man and all that pertains to it; through identification with Christ in His death, resurrection and ascension, he is brought out of the wilderness wanderings of the carnal life and into the victory, peace and rest of the spiritual life. Let us study together now what the crossing of the Jordan typifies for the believer.

Few people are willing to admit that "the old man" sits upon the throne and rules the whole being with despotic power. Even among Christians there are gross ignorance of and indifference to the subtle, insidious workings of the old "I." If the grosser "works of the flesh" are absent from the life, the individual rests in a complacent sense of goodness failing altogether to apprehend how obnoxious to God are the more refined and less openly manifest sins of the spirit and how they separate one leagues upon leagues from His pure holiness. No man living, except the one who through the enabling Spirit has seen Christ in His righteousness and holiness, will ever willingly say, "I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing."

Let us, then, pause for a moment to take a full-length portrait of this hideous, heinous self; let us face honestly his manifold operations and see if we are not forced to accept God's estimate of him and to acquiesce in the method of deliverance from his sovereignty. The foundation of life in the natural man is foursquare; self-will, self-love, self-trust, and self-exaltation, and upon this foundation is reared a superstructure that is one huge capital "I." Self-will is the cornerstone and self-exaltation is the capstone.

Self-Will—"We have turned every one to his own way." The flesh wants its own way and is determined to have it even if it defies and disobeys God and overrides others. "I will" is the alphabet out of which self fashions its language of life.

Self-centeredness
—"the old man" feeds upon himself. He is the beginning and the end. Life presents little that interests or affects him except as it relates to himself. He is the center of the world in which he lives and moves and he always looks out for number one.

Self-assertion—"the old man" believes that everyone is as interested in him and as fascinated by him as he himself is, so he protrudes and projects himself into the sight, hearing and notice of others continually. He monopolizes conversation and the theme is always "I," "my" and "mine." He walks with a swagger and expects the world to stop work and look at him. And he never dreams how offensive his self-importance is to others.

Self -depreciation—"the old man" is very versatile and sometimes it suits his purpose better to clothe his pride in a false humility. He curls up in his self-depreciation and shirks a lot of hard work which other people have to do. He magnifies his littleness and feebleness to his own advantage, yet with strange inconsistency he resents others' taking his professed estimate of himself and treating him accordingly.

Self-conceit—"the old man" lives so much in himself that he does not know how big the world is in which he lives and how many other really intelligent people there are in it, so he has little regard for the opinions of others, especially if contrary to his own. He looks with proud and supercilious pity upon those less favored and gifted than himself.

Self-love—"the old man" loves himself supremely, one might say almost exclusively. He loves God not at all and his human love for others is tainted more or less with selfishness, jealousy, envy or impurity. Indeed "the old man" makes an idol of himself which he not only loves but worships.

Self -indulgence—"the old man" eats, drinks, and is merry. For him to want anything is equivalent to having it. He pampers and coddles himself; he can even indulge his extravagant, fleshly appetites while others starve to death before his eyes.

Self-pleasing—"the old man" chafes under discomfort and deprivation and is grumpy and peevish unless everything in the life of his day ministers to his real or imagined needs. He lives unto only one person whose name is self.

Self-seeking—"the old man" is on a quest: he is after whatever will advance the cause of self. He seeks with feverish ambition and activity praise, position, power, prominence, and anything that checks his gaining them is attributed to others.

Self-pity—his love for himself often creates within "the old man" rebellion against his circumstances or relationships; he exaggerates his own possible suffering, discomfort or sorrow and makes himself and others miserable by his habitual murmuring.

Self-sensitiveness
—"the old man" is extremely hard to live with because he is covered with wounds and is continually being hurt afresh. He is not very companionable because usually he is dissolved in tears, shrouded in silence, or enjoying a pout.

Self-defense—"the old man" is very jealous of his rights and busy avenging his wrongs. He indulges freely in lawsuits. In his pursuit of his own vindication and justification in cases of disagreement and estrangement with others he is blinded by his own sin.

Self-trust—"the old man" is very self-confident and feels no need of one wiser and stronger than himself. Trusting in his own powers and resources he is prone to say "Though all men shall deny Thee, yet will not I."

Self-sufficiency—the self-confidence of "the old man" fosters an egotistical, smug self-satisfaction which leaves him stagnant. He has neither desire nor sense of need for anything beyond what he already possesses.

Self-consciousness—"the old man" never forgets himself: wherever he goes he casts a shadow of himself before. He is constantly occupied with photographing himself and developing the plates. He is chained to himself and as he walks one hears the clank of the chains. He is often morbidly self-introspective.

Self-exaltation
—"the old man" is absorbed in his own excellencies: he overestimates himself and his abilities: he thirsts for admiration and praise and he thrives on flattery. He secretly worships at the shrine "self" and he wishes others to do so publicly.

Self-righteousness—"the old man" loves to dress himself in the garments of morality, benevolence and public-spiritedness. He even patronizes the church and often assists in drives for raising money for philanthropic and religious purposes, heading the list of donors with a handsome gift. He keeps a double entry account book—both with the church and with the world and expects a reward both on earth and in heaven.

Self-glorying
—perhaps "the old man" resents this plain delineation of himself as he really is and thinks the condemnation too sweeping. Immediately he begins to enumerate his good qualities, his amiableness, geniality, tolerance, self-control, sacrificial spirit and other virtues. In doing so he takes all the credit to himself for what he is, exhibiting ill-concealed pride and vanity.

All that we have desired to say of this hideous ugly self is said most tellingly by Gerhard Tersteegen in the following lines:

"Apart from Thee
I am not only naught but worse than naught,
A wretched monster, horrible of mien!
And when I work my works in self's vain strength,
However good and holy they may seem,
These works are hateful—nay, in Thy pure sight
Are criminal and fiendish, since thereby
I seek, and please, and magnify myself
In subtle pride of goodness, and ascribe
To Self the glory that is Thine alone.
So dark, corrupt, so vile a thing is self.
Seen in the presence of Thy purity
It turns my soul to loathing and disgust;
Yea, all the virtues that it boasts to own,
Are foul and worthless when I look on Thee.
Oh that there might be no more I or mine!
That in myself I might no longer own
As mine, my life, my thinking, or my choice,
Or any other motion, but in me
That Thou, my God, my Jesus might be all,
And work the all in all! Let that, O Lord,
Be dumb, forever die, and cease to be,
Which Thou doest not Thyself in me inspire,
And speak and work." 

Is this delineation of self true or untrue? You have three ways by which you may judge and decide; what God's Word says of him, what you have seen of his manifestation in other lives, and what you know to be true of yourself. In the light of our own experience is there one of us who would not have to confess to every one of these hateful manifestations of self at some moment in a greater or less degree? We each of us know what a hydra-headed monster that old "I" is. Luther knew it and said "I am more afraid of my own heart than of the Pope and all his cardinals. I have within me that great Pope Self."

What, then, shall be done with this most stubborn foe? this most tyrannical sovereign? this bold usurper of God's place? God has declared very plainly in His Word what He has already done with him. He has but one place for "the old man" and that is the cross, and but one plan for the termination of his despotic rule and that is by his crucifixion with Christ.

Romans 6:6, R.V., "Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away, that so we should no longer he in bondage to sin."

Galatians 2:20, R.V., "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ liveth in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15, R.V., "For the love of Christ constraneth us: because we thus judge, that one died for all, therefore all died: And he died for all, that they that live should no longer live unto themselves, but unto him who for their sakes died and rose again."
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Werner Woop

Posted: 05/03/2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Eph 4:20  But you did not thus learn Christ,

Eph 4:21  if indeed you have heard Him and were instructed by Him, just as the truth is in Jesus:

Eph 4:22  that you put off, concerning your former way of life, the old man which is being corrupted according to the deceitful lusts,

Eph 4:23  and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind,

Eph 4:24  and that you put on the new man which was created in the likeness of God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Eph 4:25  Therefore, having put off falsehood, "Let each one speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.

EMTV
Werner Woop

Posted: 05/04/2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Moscow threatens first strike against missile shield

welt
18:05
Before NATO Summit
Escalation in the dispute over the planned NATO anti-missile shield: Russia threatens to attack the shield when the “situation aggravated” and “preventive first strike” would be needed

Of Stud S., T. Roser, J. Smirnova.

About three weeks before the NATO summit in Chicago, has threatened Russia with a first strike against the Alliance’s planned missile defense system. Chief of General Staff Nikolai Makarov announced on Thursday at a conference in Moscow that his government would attack the infrastructure of the missile defense shield when “aggravated the situation and the decision can be made through a preventive first strike must.”

He added: “The deployment of new offensive systems in Kaliningrad is one of the possible variants of the destruction.”

Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 05/04/2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Glory to God and to His Son, our Lord Christ Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Thank You Jesus for Your perfect Word. Thank You Father for Your patience and long suffering, not wanting anyone to perish.

Right from the beginning, God has chosen a people for Himself, to be separate from the rest of the peoples.

[2 Cor 6:17] Therefore Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.

He has spoken so many times, yet we choose not to see and not to hear. We choose the comfort of the flesh. I have the unction from the Lord to translate this message plainly and simply.

Stop everything that you are busy with that feeds and comforts the flesh. That means, come out from Babylon (Egypt), the world and its systems. Do not partake any longer! Leave your job, your security, everything that is gain for you - count it as rubbish! Then you can seek the Lord every day. You can put Him first. Please listen, what did the man do when He found a pearl of great value? We have found Christ and God has chosen us to be a special generation, a holy nation, set aside for His purposes! Therefore let us come out from all the world and be separate.

The Lord will provide in all your needs, but first lay it all down! Do not say, I still have to work or I am in business or give any other excuse! This is the last call, come out from amongst the world. Do not regard any tangible thing as important. Live, even as if you do not have a family - rather seek Him and spend time in His presence!

May the Lord grant us to overcome. Only those who overcome, who has the testimony, will be counted as part of the body. Rev 2 & 3 - Letters to the seven churches.

Thank you Werner for the complete message.

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version