Posted: 05/09/2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged Quote tina henry

I need a word from the Lord

Prophetess Tina
View tina henry's Profile Search for other posts by tina henry
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/09/2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Hi Tina!

Remember, even Moses didn't get it right and had to have second guessed a few things when he struck the rock with his staff. While he understood what God wanted to say, his past delivery, due to spiritual frustration (in my opinion) was such that it resulted in some obstacles (even a curse) flowing into his life. We must learn to deliver not only words but life as an instrument of love and not from frustration or even anger.

Through the years the Lord has taught me to die to spiritual frustration, and other negative emotions including anger. He has brought deep healing to places within my heart as I believe he is with you, Tina, and there are chain reaction reasons. I am certainly not perfect. In fact just last year I had a very major breakdown in my relationship with God due to carnal rationalization and decision making. It may take years for us to work some of this emotions and mind-sets out. In the interim we need to seek healing for our emotions and go to the Lord and ask him to heal us so that when I cross that bridge again; I do it more successfully. Spiritual maturity is our goal - for it is only with spiritual maturity that natural choices and life changing decisions can be made or exercised with wisdom. There are many “heart attacks” happening in the body of Christ in this hour and the Holy Spirit is the attacker!

Chapter 13 is known as the love chapter in the bible. Paul tells the Corinthians when they operated prophetically to do so from a spirit of love. When you and I look into the heart of a person and see negative images we should respond to that imagery not in a hurtful manner but in love.

1 Corinthians 14:3 says, “But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort.” When I release a word over someone it should fit within this mold. It should be positive and it should build up. Even when the Lord wants you to rebuke someone he can help you to do it in such a way that the person is left feeling built up after you have done it. In other words, what we sow, we will certainly reap. I must continually ask myself: “what have I prophetically sown in the past?” My present situations will reflect my past sowing just as Moses clearly figured out.

With much love, dk

Edited by Danny Korakas on 05/09/2012 at 4:08pm
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
tina henry

Posted: 05/09/2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged Quote tina henry

PLEASE I DESPERTELY NEED A WORD FROM THE LORD PLEASE I AM IN
TRANSITION AND I NEED CLLEAR DIRECTION PLEASE. I NEED TO
HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE OF GOD

PROPHETESS TINAatt
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Tina,

This isn't a 'thus says the Lord" but just want to encourage you. As urgent as the need of direction may be, I would encourage you to put some soaking music on( or not, however you choose to do so) and be still. Lay all your dreams, hopes, desires, cares, needs, etc. on the altar. And allow the Peace of God to fill your heart and mind and lead you. Take hold like a pitbull and lay before Him as long as it takes, til all is surrendered and His peace rules.

There isn't always a quick fix but He sees and knows what you have need of. I think what Danny is sharing( and to be honest I didn't read through the whole of but skimmed) is He is after our hearts.

~He's Faithful and True~

much Love,

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

what comes to mind for me is that "EVERYTHING that you need for life and godliness resides withIN you"  that same power that raised Jesus from the dead dwells IN you.... the Kingdom of heaven is within you... the Kingdom of heaven is at hand!

What I am learning is that we are conditioned in this life to look OUTSIDE of our selves for what is only found within our selves....  it is about learning to trust the Spirit of the Living God for our OWN selves rather than looking outwardly to others for a word....

I just sense that God has you in a place where he is NOT going to grant you 'outside input' this time.... this is a time to connect with Holy Spirit within yourself ... and with your own self ... it is time to learn to TRUST you inward witness ...

If God believes that you then need confirmation of what HE is telling you... then He will grant a word of confirmation ... but we are coming into a day where we will hear a voice behind us saying 'this is the way walk therein' ... and that Voice is Holy Spirit NOT human!!

I know this is not what you want to hear right now... but CEASE striving and put yourself back in peace.... soak and seek ... hear the voice of the Lord and TRUST HIM ...

EVERYTHING you need that pertains to life and godliness resides in you through your knowledge of HIM.....

you already know, I believe, what you need to know.... now you just have to decide to trust what you are hearing.....

blessings

Drema Hearn

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Drema Hearn

Hello Tina..
I also would like to just encourage you..I don't know if
you have read Ron McGatlin's word: "Hideaway in His
Presence". If not, I believe it will encourage you to
know that God is calling us to His presence so that we
may receive what we need from Him....He alone knows what
we need..
I posted a response to Ron's word..and I believe that I
am to share it with you.. They are words that Our
Heavenly Father spoke, that He might draw me to Himself
and express His desire to speak His love and direction...
"I know that this is "not just for me" but for all of
us..
"I know He is now speaking them through me to you."

"COME AND BOW DOWN, BEFORE MY HOLY THRONE
     SIT AT MY FEET....IT WILL BE
     YOU AND ME ALONE..

WE'LL LAUGH, WE WILL CRY
     WE'LL TALK, WE WILL SING
     PEACE, TRUTH AND JOY
     OUR TIME TOGETHER WILL BRING

MY CHILD I AM HERE, DRAW NEAR
     MY CHILD I AM HERE, DRAW NEAR"

James 4:8 nkjv
"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you."

love and blessings in Jesus name,
Drema

View Drema Hearn's Profile Search for other posts by Drema Hearn
lisa owens

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

The Lord longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! Be confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.  Psalm 138:. The LORD will perfect that which concerns you, HIS mercy endures forever, He will not forsake  the works of his own hands or cast you away  when your strength is gone. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Danny Korakas

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Hi Tina,

As you know, we only see and understand in regard to prophecy in part. The high point is that the part we do contribute is accurate and spirit led so when the parts come together, we have a clear picture. With that said, nothing can replace the voice and heart of God in regard to directional movements and issues which affect finances and relationships.

I believe that it is clear as Kathy stated, that we simply focus on hearing. However, as I stated earlier, the voice and intention of the Spirit will be filtered and even tainted if our heart is not first postured correctly and in confidently in His hands. We can only have a rightly postured heart when our conscious is clear. This clarity comes in prophetic folks when we are aware of the seeds we have sown and if we have rescinded any seeds of confusion, fear, and doubt in the life of another...This must recognized as we reap accordingly. I know for myself first hand.

I firmly believe that your word from the Lord will come today as you enter into His peace with faith, assurance, and a clear conscious. I utilized Moses as an example of your life choices and end result for a very specific reason and that only you can discern if prayerfully considered. Oftentimes if not mostly, it is not the Lord's intention to spell it all out for us. But for us to take small steps of obedience one step at time as we trust and gain clarity. Your first step needs to happen today in faith as your conscious becomes clear. Your spiritual eyes will adjust in the light to see...

I truly understand your need and frustration and I love you within the love of Christ. This is now between you and your bridegroom. The words within the chambers of his love are true and life. I look forward to joy which comes in the morning! dk

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Paule Smith

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Sometimes, in seasons where we are going through
wilderness testings, God seems silent. You can spend time
in prayer and waiting on God, with no tangible results and
this can feel very frustrating or maybe like God is
rejecting you. Is this happening to you Tina?
View Paule Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Paule Smith
tina henry

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged Quote tina henry

dear paule

i am going through a seperation from an abusive husband and trying to hear God when your emotions are all over the place i have had seasons of quite but this is not one of those times God is ca;;ing me up higher into greater authority and having gone through so much i am not sure i am hearing right

when you go through a lot you tend to be very unsure because your so afraid of messing up again.

prophetess tina

Edited by tina henry on 05/10/2012 at 6:56pm
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 05/11/2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously

But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:

God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.

Humility Cures Worldliness

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

Do Not Judge a Brother

11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

Do Not Boast About Tomorrow

13 Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that. 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Brenda Teal

Posted: 05/11/2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Hello Tina, When I prayed for you after your request
29.10.20010 I got those words from The Lord for you.I
believe He is saying they still stand. These are the
words_

Rest in Me,that is all you need to know My beloved.You
are a chosen vessel and My grace is sufficient for you.I
know of your troubles and am in the midst of everything
as I said I would be.I will get you though this dreadful
period with all its difficulties and turmoil.You are on
the brink of great revival and I will use you mightily if
you will yield yourself fully to Me.You are going through
the valley of the shadow of death,but as My light is
revealed it will disperse the shadows,then you will walk
in green pastures and feed My sheep.So cling to Me My
daughter,cling to Me with all you might.I shall deal with
circumstances for you.My beloved one rest in Me.

Tina,we are going though very difficult and trying
times. The Lord bought out to our little prayer group
that we must not follow idols,and we must guard our
hearts and examine them carefully.A very painful and
difficult process,but we must go though this pruning.Let
us press on to the prize through all the difficulties.The
Lord tells us that He is preparing us for the outpouring
of His Glory

God Bless you
Love in Jesus

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/11/2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Hi Tina...

I hope some of the posts here did not cause you distress... it seems that your transparency has invited 'the letter of the law' which can bring with it death... while the Spirit gives life....

I, too, am separated from my husband who is in active addiction and in denial he has a problem.... I chose to separate for a season to get myself into a safe place where I could find healing and restoration from the ravages of the spirit of addiction's desire to 'kill, steal and destroy'!  The Lord has been very gracious to me, providing me a job to be able to support myself... a friend offered me a room to live in for as long as I needed ... and I am throwing myself into Al-anon to learn how to heal up and deal with my own issues in this situation....

I believe proverbs says that: "a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver" ...  we are on the 'grace' side of the cross... Jesus has taken ALL of our sins upon himself on that cross, becoming a curse in our place, forgiving ALL our sins and healing ALL our diseases ....

Seeking wise counsel is advantageous, however, it can open you up to individuals who preach the law and use the word to bring guilt, condemnation and accusation ... and this is NOT how Holy Spirit operates...

we can do lots of things but I Corinthians 13 says that ... without love, we are clanging gongs and sounding cymbals .... which is a ghastly, ineffective sound....

The Spirit comes to give LIFE.... and Jesus promises life abundantly... When he spoke to the woman at the well... he read her mail, and called her on her stuff but not in a way that brought her condemnation or guilt and accusation ... what He did as THE LIVING WORD was confront the situation which released her to have  a part in the salvation of her town...

never once did He condemn her and beat her over the head with the law... but in speaking he brought her to a place of being receptive to His love and grace and mercy ...  I don't know if she went out and married the man she was living with that she was not married too... the bible is silent on that matter ... however, He didn't put her under condemnation either...

I pray that the Lord will speak to you and that you will TRUST what you hear... abusive individuals always accuse, judge, condemn and get yout to distrust the Spirit residing within you... don't allow that to happen....

Looking outside of ourselves for what we can only receive from WITHIN is dangerous on many levels ... I pray that Holy Spirit would minister to you unconditional love, radical acceptance and un-limited forgiveness in your situation.... watch for doors to open... listen to the still small voice....

hugs
jule

tina henry

Posted: 05/11/2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged Quote tina henry

Dear julie
You will never know how much your words blessed me I am trying to
stay accountable the town I live in the prophetic has been shut down
and my husband is one those people who smiles and everyone thinks
he just the sweetest but on the inside hes rageing I was not so much
asking for a word from outside so much as a conformation of some
things that I am being ask by the holy spirit to to do. But as you said I
need to learn to trust that inner voice again. I thank everyone for
every word and I ask for your prays to hear the spirit correctly and
move according. Love ya all thank you
Prophetess Tina

Edited by tina henry on 05/11/2012 at 9:34pm
Drema Hearn

Posted: 05/11/2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged Quote Drema Hearn

First,I want to say "Thank you Julie" for speaking
encouraging words of truth to Tina..our sister in Christ.
Tina,I have been reading the posts, from time to time,
and have felt led to encourage once again through some
words Holy Spirit spoke to me..to encourage me...They
express His call to come away with Him so that we might
hear His voice..I do pray it encourages and blesses you.

"COME AWAY TO THE QUIET
       COME AWAY TO MY PEACE
       I AM STANDING RIGHT BESIDE YOU
       YOU WILL HEAR ME SPEAK..

I WILL TELL YOU HOW MY LOVE FOR YOU
       GROWS EVERYDAY..
       AND HOW I LONG TO BE WITH YOU
       FOREVER TO STAY..

COME AWAY TO THE QUIET
       COME AWAY TO MY PEACE
       I AM STANDING RIGHT BESIDE YOU
       WALK HAND IN HAND WITH ME"
                           HS/dh/2004

love and blessings to you,
Drema

View Drema Hearn's Profile Search for other posts by Drema Hearn
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Tina... there is now NO condemnation to those of us who are IN Christ Jesus... our 'journey' is one with NO MISTAKES ... only LESSONS ... God has written every one of our days in HIS book before one came to pass... the Word says that IN EVERY THING give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.. not FOR everything...

We need to live in the GRACE and MERCY the death and resurrection of Jesus bought for us... ALL of our sins were forgiven us on that cross... A L L

We were metamorphised not just 'changed' we were re-created into a different person CHRIST .. we died and our life in now hid IN CHRIST.  Jesus lives in us and through us ... and he is going to be exposing fruitless deeds of darkness and allowing what others judge us for, to come back upon themselves... that is why we need to keep our mouths shut and judge our own selves and not others...

I hope this word ministers to you, cause I know it did to me... right now, I am finding that laying down the 'titles, roles, ministries' all the outward stuff and just admitting that we are POWERLESS .. we are NOT God and its time to CAST ALL OUR CARES on Jesus... we are to REST and cease from striving .. to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord...

May I encourage you to lay ALL aside and just 'labor to enter HIS rest'?  You see if things in the natural are shut down its because YOU are required in the Presence of your King ... you are requested to minister to HIM and lay aside outward dealings... it is time to seek the Lord for YOU .. just return to being IN HIM and let go of others you have no power or control over anyway... focus on YOU... take care of YOU... let Him access YOUR soul and open the closet doors and bring light to the darkness within ... there is much healing He desires to do within you... so you can, in His timing, go back out and minister... hurt people, hurt other people... intentionally or not... so allow him to HEAL YOU ... let this word minister hope and a future to you sister!

Praying His kingdom come and His will be done in your life and situation upon this earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN....

A New Season of Vindication Begins NOW by Dennis Cramer
By Dennis Cramer

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly

The Sons of Issachar Have Been Re-Activated!

The Bible tells us little about these prophetic "sons of Issachar" (I Chron.12:32) except that they apparently possessed an incredible prophetic sensitivity to discern, to distinguish, and to truly know the spiritual "now" seasons of God as He moved upon the earth. They were especially adept at knowing what God's people should do, that is, how God's people should respond to the particular season of God they were in at the moment.

"And of the children of Issachar, which had understanding of the times to know what God's people should do."

As a prophetic "son of Issachar" I declare by the Spirit of God that a wonderful new seven-year season, a "now" season, a "Jubilee" season is upon you right now. It is time "now" to rejoice, for God has made your enemies His footstool! (Ps.110:1) Just think of that: He has made YOUR enemies, HIS footstool. Frightening isn't it?

Today, Today, Today

Although true prophetic skills must include the ability to know beforehand what God is doing (prophetic foreknowledge), a true son of Issachar will know TODAY what God is doing right here, right now. I have been impressed of the Lord with just such a "now" word for you, a "word in season," a powerful and liberating prophetic word for you TODAY! With this "now" prophetic word there is no waiting required, there will be no delays, and no futuristic application will be necessary. In this case, today means today! Now means now!

Literally, right now, as you read this prophetic declaration God is at work in your life vindicating you. He is busy "behind the scenes" working on your behalf. A new seven-year period of great spiritual release is upon you! Your years of persecution and suffering "for His name's sake" are about to pay off.

The Past Seven Years!

The year 2004 marked the end of a brutal spiritual season for many. At first I did not discern this or the magnitude of this new 2005 supernatural season we are now experiencing. But I now believe it was and is a truly awesome, Church-wide, go-to-the-next-level unprecedented supernatural shift. One supernatural season has ended and a distinctly new and better supernatural season in God has begun!

"One supernatural season has ended and a distinctly new and better supernatural season in God has begun, says the Lord!"

Wounded Soldiers

Unnoticed by most, the Holy Spirit began to move around mid-January, setting off a chain reaction of spiritual events for all who have "endured hardship as a soldier of Jesus Christ." If you've been enduring hardship, if you've been wounded, especially by "friendly fire" this new season is just for you! You're about to be healed.

In a word, this new season is all about vindication. It's not about you exacting vengeance or "getting even." Not at all. Instead, it's about vindication from God for the past seven years as you have endured suffering as His faithful soldier.

Not Guilty!

Yes, you are about to be rewarded. The truth is about to come out, you are about to be freed from alleged charges against you. You are about to be absolved and acquitted. The Lord is about to announce over you, "Not guilty!" Victims are about to rejoice and your accusers are about to be silenced!

You're not being paroled, you're being acquitted!

Back to the Sons of Issachar

This truly invaluable supernatural ability that these prophetic servants possessed to know what God was doing at that precise moment in time in the spirit realm certainly served these "sons" well. This precise prophetic ability is what put them on the prophetic map so to speak. It's what got them noticed, it's what they built their reputation on. They earned the trust of those who listened to them for one simple reason: what they said prophetically was accurate, applicable, beneficial, and most of all very, very timely.

Like a "son of Issachar" I often find myself writing to the church when I discern a new season is upon Her. I believe we have just entered such a season-a very, very exciting season indeed! I also believe I have a very, very timely word of encouragement for the church. And this includes you!

Your Day Is At Hand!

I believe that countless believers just like you have lived through a seven-year period of great personal hardship, especially in the area of damaged or even severed personal and ministry relationships. All this is going to change rapidly. If you've been victimized by sinners or saints, get ready. Your day is at hand!

Specifically, you have been waiting for vindication from past injustices, betrayals, and abandonments and the subsequent disillusionment it has created.

"Ding-Dong the Witch is Dead!"

Frankly, the root problem has been about witchcraft in the church. The spirit of witchcraft that has decimated and dissected you is finally being exposed. You paid a great price for your integrity, your character, and your honesty. Yes, it cost you a great deal to be a true follower of Jesus Christ. You may have even appeared to many to be the "bad guy' when in fact you were actually the victim of a spiritual crime. Again, all that is going to change. The Lord would say to you today,

"The days of your morning are over, your Jubilee year is now upon you. I have begun your vindication. It will come swiftly."

Ezekiel said it this way, "None of my words will be prolonged any more, but the word which I the Lord have spoken to you shall be done now." (Eze.12:28)

A Word For Leaders

I declare prophetically that a season of great vindication and long overdue justice for you, especially if you are one of His leaders, is upon you right now. God has already begun the necessary process of vindicating you. You have suffered betrayal, false accusation, broken promises, and abandonment long enough.

As a result you've been disillusioned about the call of God upon your life far too long. Be encouraged: The Lord is delivering you from the results of past problems, situations, and circumstances that delayed, or in some extreme cases, actually robbed you of your destiny in God. I hear the Lord saying to you,

"All will be as it was suppose to be, says the Lord. There will be no part of your destiny delayed, and no part of your destiny denied. Is there anything too hard for me?"

Vindication, Vindication, Vindication

Indeed, vindication is the key word, the "now" word of the Lord. I hear it in my spirit loud and clear for you. To all His wonderful and wounded warriors, to all who have suffered abuse at the hands of others, the Lord would comfort you with these words in season.

"I am vindicating you now. You are being exonerated now, you are about to experience true justice now."

Power, Gifting and Authority

You are now about to experience the promotion in God you have waited patiently for. The seven years of explosive increase of power, gifting, and authority is yours for the taking. Indeed, you are going to the next level. The promises of God in your life are about to be wonderfully and powerfully fulfilled very quickly.

Your Response?

Now here's the hard part of this prophetic promise, the part you will really need "ears to hear." Often a prophecy's impact is only as good as the response to it. Whether or not this prophecy for the church impacts you personally, depends entirely on your proper and biblical response.

A prophecy's impact is only as good as your response to it.

No doubt you will be asked by God to participate in the healing and restoration of formerly broken relationships, especially with Christians. Please do so graciously and humbly, just as Christ would. Say yes to any and all whom are looking to be reconciled with you.

Olive Branches

I predict that people, saved and unsaved, from your past will soon visit you. They will come with olive branches in their hands looking to establish peace with you. I urge you to accept their offering and participate enthusiastically in the peace process.

God's part during this new seven year season will be to vindicate you in incredible ways. Like Joseph you are coming out of your dungeon and are about to experience God's great favor upon your life, a true season of amazing promotion awaits you.

However, your part, and this is critical, is to "not rejoice when your enemies fall." (Pro.24:17)

So, welcome to your seven-year Jubilee season!

Dennis Cramer

Brenda Teal

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Dear Sister Tina,You have been on my heart again so
much.All I feel is so much love.I know The Lord is in all
this with you.I really feel for you as I too have been
through so much and am not through it all yet.Once again
may I say God is about to pour out His Glory,however this
will be ,I do not think we can imagine.
God Bless you
Love in Jesus

Cassandra Denis

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

Julie, thank you for your encouraging words. The love of Christ is evident in your postings...

Tina, if you can separate yourself from the situation at least temporarily, for your safety and if children are involved...I experienced a similar situation. Its been 3 years and I'm still recovering but I can claim the victory. You are experiencing this for your growth (I know its so hard to understand that) and so you can help others in the future. God takes marriage very seriously but like Julie said, there are no mistakes --He works in everthing for our good.

He is calling us to lay aside "titles" and to see our image in Him only. We are lowly slaves and He desires that we disappear and die to self so that He might shine in our lives. After choosing to deny myself completely and all of my desires and strivings (work) in order to soak and really hear the Lord -- I begged the Lord to show me that He knows me; to truly intimately hear from Jesus. I began to see 1:11 which led me to research. I have been seeing these numbres on occassion for years but I never found this scriptural reference and felt that God really spoke through this sign until 2 days ago (Eph 1:9-12):

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

He KNOWS His own --every circumstance, trial,and period of testing-- and He has a purpose in it all. To bring us to His feet for HIS PURPOSES.

So lean on Him; I know its hard to focus inwardingly when you're being attacked from every side. Victory comes when you make the choice to focus EVERYTHING on Christ.

Blessings,

Cassandra

View Cassandra Denis's Profile Search for other posts by Cassandra Denis
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Keen observation Julie and good word,

Be encouraged Tina in the comfort of Holy Spirit, Who, by and through Christ Jesus the Living Word, lifts you up and out and into His glorious Life= freedom!

much Love,

Cassandra Denis

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

Amen to Freedom --the hardest journey you'll ever take. :)
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

((Cassandra)),  Holy Spirit bearing witness with our spirit cries out Abba Father. We are sons(not gender specific) of God, having received the Spirit of Adoption. He is our Papa : ) The law says "slave", the Spirit says,"son". Once being born of Spirit, it is a journey of the soul(thought life), out of Eygpt( hard-task master) into the Promised Land( Christ) being conformed to. One thing that takes place within the soul(thought life) as we center on Christ, feeding on Him, partaking of Him, etc. is the accuser of the brethren is cast down. The one who stands in the temple exalting 'himself' against God is cast down and out and the glory of God(Christ Jesus, the First born of many brethren, the First born of many sons) takes residence.  No longer slaves, but heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. He is not ashamed to call us brethren but the accuser shames. It is the spirit of anti-christ at work.

We've been washed in the Blood of the Lamb, we only have need now that our feet be washed as we've traveled through this world and taken on/in the thought producing ways of the world system. Whether through circumstance, people( the well intentioned or not well intentioned misinformed), religion, traditions of men, doctrines of men, doctrines of devils, etc. He washes away, removes and makes new( renews) our mind by and through the Living Water of His Word.

We understand a little more then, the battle within the soul life(mind, thoughts, will, emotions, intellect) but thank God the battle is the Lord's and He that began a good work in us, is Faithful to complete it. He never leaves us nor forsakes us, all we need do is surrender, fall into His Everlasting arms( I fully understand that the surrender may sound more easily said than done..as it is death to self). Oh what joy and peace though as the soul is awakened, resurrected into our new identity!

much Love and blessings, healing and wholeness all as we journey onward into the New Jerusalem Life abiding within and know, you're not alone in the journey..

Edit: just found this picture ..love the drawing/wooing that it emits!

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 05/12/2012 at 11:29am

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Thanks Kath... Cassandra ....

let us never forget that THE SAME POWER THAT RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD DWELLS IN US ... we have power by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of our Testimony .... affirming and decreeing the Word over and into our lives will transform us by renewing our  minds and empower us to die daily.... although we are already dead and Christ lives through us ...

I am learning that I am truly  POWERLESS ... all control is an illusion ... we control nothing but our own selves and that by Holy Spirit in us ... The Lord says that sooner that I realize this and surrender all to Him... the quicker He is released to work in situations....  casting our cares upon Jesus because HE cares for us is absolute Truth and laboring to enter HIS rest is beyond necessary in this day b/c of the times in which we live...

I heard a sermon by Joel Osteen ... thank GOD for the message of grace and the encouragement in renewing our minds to think like the royalty we truly are.... but he said ... Don't think of what you are going through as something God is doing TO you....  No, this is something God is doing FOR you b/c he is trying your faith which is of greater worth than gold... and our light and momentary troubles are working for us and IN US a greater weight of glory....

If all of our days are written in His book BEFORE one came to pass, and that is the Word... then there are NO mistakes ... only lessons ... and ALL our sins were put on Jesus in that 'while we were YET SINNERS Christ died for us' ... He has REDEEMED US from the curse of the law by becoming a curse FOR US ...

we are going through experiences in order to be able to comfort others with the comfort we have received by Jesus ... IN every thing, we give thanks knowing that THIS (giving thanks) is the will of God concerning us

God is shaking everything that can be shaken in all our lives ... separating the wheat from the tares... sheep from the goats...

the days we are entering are imperatively strategic and require us to be fully focused and completely devoted and submissive to the Lord Jesus Christ.... any distraction to this purpose MUST BE laid upon His alter ... He is removing those from us who are NOT of us, not of HIM, weights that will hinder even ... what choice do we have but to yield to His wisdom and submit to his purging/pruning of our lives??

We can trust Him that if he removes something/someone, He will restore what HE determines is for our best benefit.... two can only walk together IF they are in agreement ... if they are not, then there is only contention and strife.

Jesus is ALL we need ... He fills the 'holes in our souls' with Himself so we have no need to look outside of ourselves for any substance or matter ... He is our All-sufficient One ... He is enough!

rejoice my friends that your name is written in His book .. that His blood cleanses and purges and redeems us from ALL of our sins, past, present and future ... He is able to DO exceeding abundantly ABOVE all that we ask or think ACCORDING TO HIS POWER THAT RESIDES IN US .. which is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead ....

Glory!  mass blessings upon you all!

Cassandra Denis

Posted: 05/12/2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

Well said Julie! Thanks Kathy...blessings to you both and Happy Mother's Day.

Cassandra

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 05/13/2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Hi Tina!

You have been given a wealth of good advice. I have been in the divorce process for three years now.  This has been an emotional storm like none other that I have experienced.  Thank God you have people praying with you and for you.  It is this intercession that will help you to endure this up hill climb.

Recently, this scripture came to my attention:

"In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:"
(Ephesians 1:11)  When I began to meditate on it more and more, I realized that I could trust God to keep HIS promises no matter what my circumstances.  The more I learned to trust HIM, the more I heard. Then the question became one of my obedience. (See Danny's earlier comments).

When the Holy Spirit speaks we must be certain that it is he who is speaking and be obedient in carrying out the direction given.  In my case, the Lord said that I could not leave my husband or file for the divorce. I was miserable, didn't understand this direction, didn't think it was fair, but I was obedient.  In 2009 my husband just came home one day and said that he was leaving without any explanation!  Strangely, I had instant peace with his decision.

When the Holy Spirit is asking us to do something, at times it may seem to us unrealistic, burdensome, unfair, and extremely challenging.  But what I have learned to respect is that God knows the end, we don't!  When we lean on the scripture above and others, we understand that no matter what is happening to us it's what is happening in us that is important.  And what is happening in us is our being transformed into Christ's image.  We are being made stronger, more submissive, humble, wiser, more loving, compassionate and powerful in order to carry out HIS will for us and those around us.

Trust me.  Your hearing will become more acute!  God knows that you are going to make mistakes along the way.  RELAX.  It is all in HIS control.

Abundant Love to You!

Edited by Kaaren Turner on 05/13/2012 at 11:16pm

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
tina henry

Posted: 05/14/2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged Quote tina henry

Dear Karen

Thank you,  thank you all for the prayers and the words of encouragement

love ya tina

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version