Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Clarion Call. "Come out of retirement" The second wind is blowing. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Heather Butler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/09/2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

This is a Clarion Call “Come out of retirement” The Second Wind is blowing.

Exodus 15 verse 11

10 You [Lord] blew with Your wind, the sea covered them; [clad in mail] they sank as lead in the mighty waters.

11 Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders?

As I write this my eyes are filled with tears,  I see and recognise the beauty and the power of this call of God to those who will respond. My heart wells with expectation as I see well seasoned men and women of God begin to take note of the one who is calling them.  These men and women once filled  with such passion and fire are about to be awoken from their retirement, brought out into the open, ready to teach and train those who have forgotten the foundational truths of our faith.  They are well seasoned men and women of God who know how to add savour to the word that they bring unto the Lord.

The Vision

I see beautifully hand crafted vintage  dresses, beautifully made, certainly not made quite like the  clothing of today. Every stitch and hemline, every frill and bow, every button and sequin fixed into place by hand, each garment unique, very expensive and classy. These garments adorn the body so well, bringing out the best features, others will be drawn to the beauty of these garments and want them for themselves.  This speaks so beautifully of the women adorned with heavenly garments of many designs, creations of the hand of God.

I see cars, vintage cars with leather upholstery, nothing but the best, made to last, shining in the sun. I see the engines pristine,  every nut bolt screw and washer in mint condition, pistons running as new, all placed there and fixed by a very skilled hand.  I see only the best oil poured into the engine, and as it turns over many recognise the sound, and come running to see this classic beauty hit the road.  The chassy carries the vehicle so well.  This speaks so well of the men, who are vehicles of the  Holy Spirit. Carriers of an anointing that is so precious. Finely tuned, and raring to go, to travel the journey of a lifetime using the road map of the word of God in each destination.

I believe that this is an ordained time, a time for discovery, I see a wind, from the four corners of the earth merging, blowing gently at first, and then violently as it grows nearer to a time to remove the dust sheets from many men and women, men and women who are in retirement, many men and women who have still much to offer.

The Lord is calling you forth, come forth, and as you hear that call to come,  I hear these words “tell them there is no other time like this, this is a clarion call to those who know the truth of my word, who’s lives brought illumination and foundational truths into the heart of my church.  Tell them I am releasing them as a voice back into the nations, to reveal again all that has been lost, compromised, hidden.  The truth of what my word really says, in the midst of the false teaching. “ I know that the lord means to bring a great passion for the word back into the church.

I see elderly men and women beginning to weep, knowing that the Lord is not finished with them, that there is much to do to mend what has been broken.  These are a men and women who live the word, and who know how to bring it back pristine fashion into  pulpits that have long lost many truths, as they have become so tied up in political correctness,  religiosity, the book that was meant to set people free, became a book that bound as those who taught from it misquoted, and misrepresented the Father Heart of God within it.

These men and woman are being released to come to cut the chords that bind, to bring hope back into the heart of the church, no compromise.

I watch as the second wind comes into them, and enables them to have voices that become as that wind that blows out all confusion and chaos in the church today.  I hear the cry “move over, make room for these messengers, that are carrying precious cargo, listen to all they have to say, open your hearts to receive the cleansing of the truth, as it restores righteousness back into the depths of every man woman and child. 

I watch the wind sweep through whole denominations, bringing people to their faces, as they recognise again there need to reverence God, who see all that has happened, all that has been stolen from them.  “I am blowing through the corridors of your mind, causing a cleansing, and a passion to be fanned into flame by those who bring good news.”   Take care of these men and women that I release to your care.

Amen

If you are reading this, and wondering if you are part of this call, please do not struggle alone, tell someone.

You are not alone, the lord will remove the stones from the highway for you to travel upon, and we will be in prayer for you, as you are released with that call of the second wind.

Every blessing Heather.

Hidden Treasures Ministries Intl

Geoff Pick

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged Quote Geoff Pick

This will encourage many and it confirms something the Holy Spirit showed me about 3 years ago.
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29700
See below

Windmills reinstated
1) A new wind is about to blow. The old windmills (that once milled corn) are being called and reinstated in readiness for harvest. This is a bit like bringing all the resources together for a war. Those who have already known a walk in the Holy Spirit, need to be in readiness for a fresh wind to blow.

Acts 2:2 “Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.”

2) Hands were clasped together
The hands were joined in unity, like a handshake. Kingdom partnerships will birth multiplied power as twos joined in ministry partnership work together for the Kingdom. Together praying in the power of the Holy Spirit, each brings complementary strengths and vision. The unity in partnership is to bring a multiplication of fruit, so that the combined effort was substantially greater than the individual capabilities involved.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”

Matthew 18:19 “Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.”

1 Samuel 14: 6 Jonathan spoke to the young man who was carrying his armour. He said, "Come on. Let's go over to the camp of those fellows who aren't circumcised. Perhaps the Lord will help us. If he does, it won't matter how many or how few of us there are. That won't keep the Lord from saving us.

3) Positioning the jewels

[note in Heather's word it says "I see the engines pristine,  every nut bolt screw and washer in mint condition, pistons running as new, all placed there and fixed by a very skilled hand."

There were several jewels standing upright on their ends in translucent colours. These were the refined people of God shaped by him. Each was positioned like pieces on a chessboard in their right places with spaces between them in readiness for conquest and battle. Each finds their own position, anointing and ministry and operates as a disciplined team in correct formation like the body, or an army. 

Zechariah 9:16  New International Version
The LORD their God will save them on that day as the flock of his people. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown.

1 Corinthians 12:18  New Living Translation
But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it.

4) The helmet - Imparting vision and guarding the mind
A helmet, golden like a Centurions’ helmet appeared. This helmet was to protect our thoughts to be lined up with God. We needed to shield our minds and hearts from the turmoil and despair of world news and circumstances. The gold represents God’s vision and protection and the helmet brings to our attention the mind of Christ, his Word and the unique directives from the Holy Spirit.  

Ephesians 6:17  New International Version
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Isaiah 59:17
He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.

5) A blue jug with fresh oil overflowing
[Note in Heasthers Word it says
I see only the best oil poured into the engine, and as it turns over many recognise the sound, and come running to see this classic beauty hit the road.]
A blue jug, reflecting the glory of heaven, appeared.  It was full of oil being poured out, but was constantly replenished with fresh oil. This is about how much we invite God to fill and anoint our lives daily and the consequential overflow to touch others lives. This is about having more than enough of the Holy Spirit, not just a measure - rather being filled regularly and filled full to overflowing.

Matthew 25 Parable of Ten Virgins
 1 Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent.
 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them,
 4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps.

Ephesians 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

Prophetic Words for the UK

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/propheticwords/

Edited by Geoff Pick on 05/15/2012 at 2:15pm

www.facebook.com/prophetsanoint
View Geoff Pick's Profile Search for other posts by Geoff Pick Visit Geoff Pick's Homepage
Geoff Pick

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged Quote Geoff Pick

Be warned that the new wind will be preceded and accompanied by a counterfeit signs and wonders (warnings to the UK probably applies elsewhere too - others may comment).

Look for someone who attracts people to themselves rather than honouring Jesus and steer clear, but do not reject the real thing when it hits.

www.facebook.com/prophetsanoint
View Geoff Pick's Profile Search for other posts by Geoff Pick Visit Geoff Pick's Homepage
Heather Butler

Posted: 05/31/2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

amen Geoff, that is the standard, that Christ is glorified, and not man.  We are vessels, ready to be poured into so that we are able to pour out, but what we pour is not of ourselves but the Spirit of God.  There is a real battle out there for the truth, Gods perspective versus what the world says, and he is GOD so it is Him alone that has the LAST word!

There are things we need to do to keep the vessel of our lives clean, and free from all that would hinder that fullness of the flow of the Spirit within us.  We all need to be reminded of these foundational things. 

Its also good to be warned, its a foretelling of whats to come, so that we are armed and able to declare the truth in the midst of it the false things that will arise.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/31/2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yessss Lord,,,pure holy vessels of honor, Your channels of power-"THE BODY OF CHRIST"! Walking this earth in 'spirit and in truth' and fulfilling Father God's plan, His Kingdom come, His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. (((LET YOUR WIND OF CHANGE BLOW FATHER GOD)))  GLORY TO GOD! TY JESUS!  \o/\o/\o/

Edited by Gayle Getz on 05/31/2012 at 8:42am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version