Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Make Sure You Aren’t Kicking Against The Goads Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/10/2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

April 3, 2012

Make Sure You Aren't Kicking Against The Goads
By Becky Porter

I am doing a new thing - can you not perceive it?  New life will spring forth in the barren wastelands of your lives.  Things you have been praying for and believing for are about to come to pass.  Old things have passed away and behold, all things have become brand new.  I am shifting things, and changing and rearranging things.  I am digging up and tearing down the old foundations and structures, and I am building new, strong, and firm foundations.  You have prayed for change, and change you shall have. 

Things don’t always come in the “packages” or ways that you predetermine and presuppose they will.  Don’t be alarmed as you feel things begin to shake, shift and move under you and all around you – it is all part of My master plan!  For the proper change to come, the old structures, the old mindsets, and the old ways of doing things must first come down.  If you picture an old building that needs to be taken down because it is no longer safe – there are various methods used to knock it down – sometimes a bulldozer is used, or a crane with a wrecking ball, etc.  However, if it is a very large structure, such as a stadium, explosives are usually used to bring it down.  There is no easy way to remove an old structure – a certain amount of force is needed, and there is a shaking felt in the surrounding area as the building is knocked down, and as dust and debris fly through the air.  It is not a neat and tidy process – it can get pretty messy at times, but the upheaval must first come before the final beauty can be seen after the new structure is erected and put into place. 

So, do not think it strange beloved, when these fiery trials suddenly come upon you, for it is My holy fire.  It is a fire that will not impair or disfigure, but it is a fire that will only consume the dry and dead things that need to be removed because life can no longer be found in them.  This is usually a painful process, but a very necessary one.  To reach your destiny, you must first go through the fire, and you must first be tested.  When the hot, fiery trials come, people often think I have forsaken them because they assume that I must not love them if I would let them go through a painful trial, but nothing could be further from the truth!  In actuality, their breakthrough and promotion is at hand, but they don’t realize it, so they fight and kick against the goads, (the oxgoad is a long pole or stick with a pointed piece of iron fastened to one end. In the strong hands of a loving master, the ox is gently prodded, guided, steered and driven in the desired direction when plowing the fields. When a stubborn ox attempts to kick back against the goad that is causing it discomfort, the ox will actually inflict more pain, driving the pointed end deeper into its flesh).

Isaiah 43:19 NIV
See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

1 Peter 4:12-13 NKJV
Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

Acts 26:12-14 NKJV
"While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?  It is hard for you to kick against the goads."

Becky Porter

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Melony Young

Posted: 05/10/2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged Quote Melony Young

Thanks for posting, Becky. I have been looking for you all
week. I thank God for you.

Melony

Becky Porter

Posted: 05/11/2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Melony,