Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophesy May 15,2012 , Now He That Planteth and He That Watereth are One" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Larry Denton

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/15/2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Prophesy: “Now He That Planteth and He That Watereth are One”

By Larry R. Denton.

Ecc 3:7  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

Here I will speak of shear deception of what and when people do trying to love as God Loves, desiring to be loved themselves. How or the wisdom of this worldly way project the knowledge of God , but from an un-relational approach, therefore un-righteous for those who do not trust how the prophets can be angry and sin not. In other words a time will come when no man can use any means to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom other that face to face, so ?

The Prophets will rend the external garments of un-righteousness mind and sew the inters one  in Spirit, and he or she will not keep silent in that it time for them to speak face to face among the poor and down trodden ; a fearful place for the for those who preach the Kingdom and do not enter it themselves…

Here in May 15,2012 as  one proceeds to study the following prophesy, the content relates back to a prophesy I posted in Jan. 1, 2012.

At that time in seeking the Kingdom of God and the Righteousness of the King I was at peace in sharing “what” I believe Our Lord, Who is Christ Jesus had allowed me to understand according to my calling and election.

In principle this understanding concerned the Way of Our Lord, the Truth of Our Lord that was before me as the Wisdom of Our Lord as a matter of Our Life in Christ for an entrance into The Kingdom of God. In other words if the prophesy were true rather than false, then it would be given to the Word of God and the present revelation of the prophets as to what present and ongoing sin is and the un-right or righteousness of the Way of God is, and more so the true and or false judgment men and women were making; thinking that their Way of ministering was the Will of God concerning the Kingdom of God.

I would present the following post:

The Third Prophecy, of one in July, August, and Now December 2011

Part Three, The Wisdom of the Way of God Verses the Way of Men.

Composed of: Section A. The Final Prophecy

Section B. The Righteous Approach

However, and I must ask for forgiveness here because I did not post Section B. The Righteous Approach

In love or spirit and in truth and deed, I proceeded to work and finished the overview of what Our Lord had showed me was indeed a”righteous understanding” or a contrast  in the renewed and un-renewed minds of men and women of how it came to be Christ Way as mentioned in the a letter/Book of Acts written by Luke; was indeed very simple and the “only way” of Gathering in the Power of God” that could be understood via the revelation of the Apostle Paul as written down in Romans Twelve.

But, and after I had completed the work, I found that I was experiencing a personal and profound correction of via the knowledge of the Paul’s revelation, on how to proceed (as it was then). That was to walk out the Truth of a Righteous Way so as to approach my life in this present day to experience the Power and Presence of Our Lord, via an ongoing Renewing of one Mind, putting on the Mind of Christ given to those worshiping in Spirit and Truth.

In other words ,the Truth of what Our Lords was allowing me to see from a prophetic perspective , required me to repent and change what I thought was His Will via my calling and election to present Our Lord Way ,so that the present Truths  of an entrance to the Kingdom of God could be experienced.

In and as a matter of Truth I was given to give “no diligence” to the calling and election of the Gift of a Prophet via the seeds of men given to tradition and more so the latest so called free and present day Apostle and Prophets preaching to come out of the old religious structure churches, functioning but with no Power as a external Gentile Mindset.

And now, as I have came out I will  no longer give my time in obeying Our Lord ,who is Christ to this false way of preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom.

As I will share here briefly, with Our Lord permission this false approach contrived in the light of Satan …is the Gentile mindset has projected in the light of men’s minds a way to function in pride “from loving without offence from above and afar separated from a “Walk in Spirit”.

This in Truth is impart, manifested by projecting the ideal one can take Gods Word and just present it as some kind of insurance policy, thereby allowed this false way to be consumed among the minds of men and women who neither have or take time via any revelation from the Spirit the Truth  to approach others via the Gifts of the Spirit therefore  negligent to put me or any other any person into the Power of Christ Understanding for healing and deliverance.

Here I would come to know as I thought I knew, but did not along with an untold number of men and women desiring to experience the Power of God, was taught as a matter of tradition to give diligence to “make one’s calling” a priority was anything but a selfish endeavor that would take you out of the loop of being approved a preacher, let alone teach an entrance into the Kingdom of God.

2Pe 1:10-12  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.   Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

When I mentioned this as obeying Our Lord, The ideal was put to me: “All are elected , just go out and server ,but how interesting it is as a matter of truth , from where does server? Judas Iscariot ministered in the Power of God did he not?

My point again; that it was during this time I was corrected and called out the false way; experiencing of Our Lord reproof for me! In Truth I would slowly come to His Understanding of how I was to proceed in my calling and election so I could relate in a Righteous Approach in this present time to others ;be established in the Truth of His “Current Prophesy”  as not an “new” but an Old and Right way to approach other when Gathered.

Also again…; I have learned after forty years to stop , wait, and listen and in doing so it is wise to honor the problem of Righteousness presented  in the of the Apostles Letters to the Saints. In Truth this is a matter of “being established” then to think when gathered in the presents of Way of God using … “Working Truth” …,via the renewing of one’s mind In Christ.

So in mind men and women deceived can think  just because we have found ourselves established in the present day light of what we think is “ministry”  is not “Godly Wisdom” in that can Satan can and will fool the very elect right up to the end , if the Lord did not respond in Spirit and Truth to His Word.

In short here is what I was able to see in Spirit during the past month, after both obeying Our Lord in not sharing the revelation I understood concerning Romans Twelve , waiting for His correction; in Spirit foundational for prophesy to function as it did In Our Lords Way as he moved among people experience everyday life, as opposed to some contrived Gentile way to impress and influence their followers.

As I have shared before; Our Lord’s Presence allowed me to observe men and women in Spirit of what appeared to be a countless numbers going about in a large endless field sharing in the scattering of seeds as the Word of God.

At first their outwardly appearance seemed to be one of peace, but in the presence of Our Lord I was quick to see powerless form of a close but false prophetic perspective  seemed to function  apostolically true in the minds of those scattering the seeds, but then Our Lord allowed me to  see the past, present, and now what was happening or going to happen in the future work of this kind of worldly way.

The work being outwardly performed as a formed false approached these so called servants were reflecting the light of their knowledge via the inventions of mankind believing these separated podiums or pulpits were indeed the will of God as a way to manifest His Power and more so now using to virtual relational space of the Internet where the effect is the “power of knowledge” without the Understanding of the Holy Spirit be witnessed up close by those participating, therefore no discernment.

This Word in the Inward Light of God Kingdom Way would come to me:

Mat 23:5  But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,   And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

This use  of a lighted space, high up and separated was indeed a Gentile way of asserting one’s knowledge preceded out of ancient history from  designing building to focus light , to the present day  producing of  powered lights from fired fuels to bulbs , to powered communications such as  telegraph, radio, television, film, and now the Internet; all given to project the Knowledge of God manifested in the love and use of this medium to make broad their appearance and enlarge their identities  via these “upper spaces of rooms “ given what they think is proof of their authority ,believing it is their God given responsibility to project knowledge ,without the responsibility of a one on one relational Righteous discipleship of the saints.

Here then I could see this way was indeed in part or fragment of a incomplete part  of the “true way” as these men and women thought they were presenting themselves as” Living Sacrifices “ but conforming to this “angel of light” dead  Gentile way to causing the minds to conceive the Image of God, but without wisdom having no ability to function via a Godly Perception as the Likeness of God.

Rom 12:1-2  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Here I could see the use of these deceived of men  minds to justly  “think” to be present the Spirit of God in Love so not to offend but from afar is His Will, but In Truth it is , safe from offending those in the world in speaking Half Truth; false without Godly Wisdom , they in turn they would use to insure their own identity.

Here I suffered Our Lords deep grief, knowing I too had thought this kind of approach was one of power but in truth, was a very old Gentile way of imparting knowledge without having to walk face to face in the everyday fear of speaking the truth in love among those gathering one on one with one another thereby exposing our own fear or lack of wisdom to live in peace with friends and family, and the very reason the whole ideal God has one family was destroyed.

Then Our Lord said to me: “Do you not see what happens to the seed?”  Then I could see the Wisdom of God in the simple gathering of those hosting Our Lord yes, by approaching one another in the Righteousness of God, renewing our minds in the sanctification of the Spirit of Truth, justifying our relating to one another without the hype and pride of men thinking that just to set in a small group ,to endure until the Light of Kingdom Truth comes is indeed to be powerless , passive, and prohibitionary to witness one’s salvation.

Please note, not just the knowledge of this Word, but the Wisdom of how the minds of those we think are prophesying “truth” … are made void of “understating”.

Mat 13:3-17  And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;   And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:  Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:  And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.  And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:  But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.  And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?   He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.  For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.   Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.   And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:  For this people's heart (mind) is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart,(mind)  and should be converted, and I should heal them.   But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Here we can see that one can see and not hear and hear and not see in mind ;which proceed healing;  that  going fourth in what they think is a Godly Way using a worldly way to preach the Kingdom and be deceived into believing that just because they have made themselves presence in the light of men to receive revelation,  or what the spirit is saying collective  ,their individual concept of Godly participation  assures them they are “ Planters of the Word of God “ when all the time they give no heed to watering those up close and face to face in a simple every day approach “where ,when, and how you live ,manifesting your life and or the opposite being “Waters of the Word of God”.

In repenting, I was turned in the Understanding in Spirit from approaching the Kingdom in this worldly way and understood that to minister an entrance for those that Our Lord has allowed me to relate to this powerless form of worship from this time onward.  In other words, I will no longer proceed in my calling and election to relate “from afar”.

In doing so Our Lord via His Grace “yes”, but more so His Mercy has allow me to post this last prophecy in the Power of His Peace ; that which is far more important than any personal approval among men. The wisdom of which I have the Joy via His peace to “know how” to present Our Lord Understanding of the Power of Our Lord Jesus’ Wisdom in manifesting the Holy Spirits Understanding of the Knowledge of Our Father in Heaven Way of honoring and  loving one on one when in what we are, when we are, and how we are found  in the present of the Spirit everyday life ,thereby making void Satan’s temptations to be seen functional using the power of some intellectual stand to cast myself and other into bondage of asking other to pay for my Life Style.

Many reading here will respond reacting to disbelief of this posting, as a true prophecy, and rightly so in the truth of relating in such a distant and false way; in which all involved have no freedom to engage in Our Lords presence as the Spirit of God bring an ongoing renewing of the minds of all involved of a “one by one “relating to me personally to evaluate the Truth of the prophesy. In Truth here in virtual space no one has time to relate the knowledge, understanding, or wisdom of a prophesy less they tread upon the ideal of moderation as God’s Will to test all prophesies.

In Truth the wisdom to convey any understanding required the Lordship of Christ in one’s life to empower the patience of any believe to speak truth in love and unless there is a face to face acknowledging of God’s Word via the Gifts of God to face… Satan knows there will no reasoning in the patience of Christ” together in Spirit”.  

In Truth there is a running here and there via the Internet to be heard, about what God is doing, but there is no personal inter-trusting of how to approach life without someone fearing things will get personal, and the host of any event has respond in fear of losing control of this Truthfulness, to make sure no one’s feeling are hurt. Never mind the deep renewing of the minds of some to overcome their fear of facing rejection long hidden via fear of being accepted for who they are.  But here again  if we accept the whole of the Truth written as wisdom that the Apostle Paul revelation, we come to understand his stand in righteousness for correction  was founded in a face to face revelatory approach that the apostle did convey via their  word in these same letters as a matter of Godly Love.. In Truth the letter itself was a current working or living Word of God then and could be now in that time was given to test and judge any prophetic word as the Word of Knowledge or Wisdom and honored as it was shared as Christ present understanding needed individually and collectively to function as a Unified Ecclesia making the event a created and working environment in which all involved had things in common after all involved underwent healing and deliverance in the Power of God.

And finally, my point is that this posted prophesy will not pass as anything as does in virtual space as those just as seeds pass by do when blown in the winds of the minds of men given to run here and there trying to plant and water having no real and working Godly Way to bear witness with any explanation of those who are not able to have or take time to share what they are experiencing right where they live .

In truth men in this worlds approach are confined to just plant having no time to water or water having no time to plant and go wondering in due season why rater that what how it is Satan runs them here and there via their mind how to keep out in front on “face book” as compared to the Book in which who we are is only relational to one’s ability to forgive in both watering and planting.

1Co 3:1-13  And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.  I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.  For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Here we can see as knowledge that men being seen had to remain in the light of men as opposed to the Light of Christ to resolve their “identity” via the ministry of a man’s name to secure their own name or better said an identical personality of being “un-offensive “or loving in what is said to be the Holy Spirit, without having to relate face to face in the Truth.

The knowledge is “envying of being seen” in mind or heart in the Way of God  ,   strife-full in competing for the light of men for the reputation of thinking others see them as being True for God ,  and the understanding of comparing in spirit oneself of being divided from those who question their Life before God and  the worldly  from a high internet pulpit  , finding how easy it is to talk about the Kingdom in the “light of men without ”  but in their vain imagination given to silence the “Light of God Within” un able to do what they talk about right where they live.

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?  Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?   I have planted, Apollos watered; but God

gave the increase.   So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that

watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.  For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.   According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon

watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.  For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.   According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon

. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

In mind, all I have said here is that God san but is not allowed to give the “increase” in that to preach the Gospel of Christ is not to Preach the Gospel of the Kingdom, the proof of which the “distance” men and women have to keep form any real and corrective relationships, therefore a contrived division of the time of the Gentile is just about complete.

Last … the Knowledge of Father God as a matter of His Way is that we are allowed to learn and to learn is to remain in Christ and is to be found “In Christ “one relates in “Truth” manifesting the Spirits of Truths Understanding one on one and /or one by one as quiet and simple and affordable approach in the Wisdom of the Light of Son of God within or the Wisdom of the light of men without using the power of to light their work at others expense.

This expense has now come upon this nation the so called minister of Christ teaching the bankers this evil way and now they being in the light of men who love the light and the money it brings have power of the men and women who were supposed to be servants of the whole of the nation’s children, but now what is   True the so called ministers of God have spared the rod of truth and spoil the children, so if they are not found in the light of men, then unbelievers. Never mind the Light of God within them!

And in Truth just to seek the Kingdom and forsake the seeking of A Righteous Way to Honor Our  Lords Jesus’ simple and quite Way is indeed to falsely, take the easy way to please men in appearing to be loving servants, but it is wisdom for the True Prophets to also seek the Righteousness of the King, Who’s Way will bring fire to the pretentiousness of  these false men and women given to “know” of a Way but have no Faith to allow the freedom of those in need of having their minds renewed.  

In Truth the Love of Christ Himself is and can bring the Truth needed to enter into Life abundantly and is a matter of peaceful Understanding  as opposed to being told Christ will jerk everyone  who calls on His Name out via some kind of conceptually false perceptional and exceptional  way of  prosperity.

Last the question will come “If I have followed Our Lord, who is the King out and away from this way of the “light of men” have I experienced the Power of God Kingdom? 

The answer to that is yes; the understanding of this following Word of God is on my part engaged.

Isa 40:13-14  Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?   With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Edited by News Room on 05/18/2012 at 5:30pm
View Larry Denton's Profile Search for other posts by Larry Denton

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version