Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophetic Warning for Indonesia from Timothy Snodgrass Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/17/2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

The Stars Are Your Inheritance
Prayer & Fasting For Indonesia Recommended Between May 18 – June 18

May 14, 2012
http://www.king1.tictacwebsites.com/5_14_12_Report.html

Shortly past midnight on May 5, as the full moon was beginning to rise over the Philippines I awoke with an alarming vision of a massive earthquake in Indonesia. The vision began with what first appeared to be a great forest fire. But upon closer examination, the giant flames were not coming from trees, but from skyscrapers in Singapore. At ground level, all streets and smaller buildings had been washed out by tsunami, leaving rivers of floating cars and debris among the burning concrete structures.

Then I was taken in the Spirit to the epicenter of the great quake in Indonesia, and saw the seafloor violently begin to rise up along the line of a great trench. One passing ship was jolted upwards so quickly that the passengers began to cry out in horror, feeling suddenly as if they were on a rollercoaster ride as the sea violently rose and fell. I could hear the captain of the ship urgently transmitting an SOS to Jakarta.

Several years ago while ministering in Treasure Island, Florida I had a vision of a Great Wheel, with Indonesia in the center of the wheel. The Lord said that if the wheel began to move in Indonesia, we would not be able to stop the cataclysmic chain of events which would follow. From the center of the wheel, I saw long spokes reaching out into China, Japan, Russia, Alaska, California, Peru, Argentina, and around the globe. In the vision, as the wheel began to move I was surprised to see a great tsunami approaching Tampa Bay, which is nowhere near the Pacific. I was shown that if the wheel began to move in Indonesia, there would be no place on the planet which would not eventually be affected by great quakes. Super volcanic eruptions would take place in Chile, Mexico, Iceland and even the Himalayas. Old maps of the world would quickly become obsolete within a short span of time. The Great Lakes of America would shift and merge into one long channel of water resembling the Red Sea, connecting the Atlantic to the Gulf of Mexico.

The wheel need not move in 2012 (i.e. / great quake in Indonesia exceeding 9.6, with upwards displacement of land exceeding 111 meters), but we are quickly heading in that direction if action is not taken by the Church. We are calling a public fast from May 18 to June 18 – and although the seismic risk will not totally dissipate after these dates, we will have passed the most critical point for a season.

If a messenger only speaks pleasant and flowery words, he is nothing more than a hireling seeking the approval of men. The job of the prophetic is not to win a popularity contest, but ultimately to save lives. Only prayer, repentance and obedience to God can delay these events. If you were in our meeting at the Sunnyvale House of Prayer on April 10th, you heard the warning given 24-hours in advance (that a series of great quakes would shake the earth on April 11th, as a sign of what is coming if there is not sufficient intercession). Just as prophesied – to the date – two quakes measuring 8.6 and 8.2 quake shook Indonesia, followed by a 7.0 and 6.5 quake in the Gulf of California.

Much of the focus of our meeting in Sunnyvale on April 10th involved warnings for San Diego and the Gulf of California. In brief, I saw the Gulf (which spans both California and Mexico) ripping northward like a zipper, putting much of Southern California and Mexico under water. This is certainly not God’s heart or desire for the region. He wishes to release revival, stability, and great things in this area in 2012 and beyond. Warnings such as these are not given so that we can evacuate the land, but so that we can dominate our physical inheritance - changing the course of history, transforming the region which is in danger into a place of safety and refuge.

Aside from prayer, fasting and repentance, one of the most important weapons we have in our prophetic arsenal is sending in apostolic and prophetic teams who move in the glory realm – men and women of prayer who do not walk in fear of the future, but who walk in faith to change the future. If you have been under pressure in 2012 with the cares of this world, it is time to repent, re-examine your priorities, stop playing games, get your life in order and ask God for help and direction for 2012. If you do not serve and obey Him whole-heartedly, many whom you love will soon perish. Re-dedicate your life to Christ now, and He will use you this year to change the destiny of cities and nations around the earth. Your own burdens will be soon smashed into dust and cast into the sea by the word of the Lord. Finish your assignment here as an example of one who stands in faith against impossible odds – and when you are finished, the stars are your inheritance.

Update On Indonesia Mission: Sometimes the difference between life and death can come down to simple obedience in launching an anointed prayer team at the right place and right time to intercede for a region. As you know, last year when I arrived in Japan on March 11 - one-hour before the great 9.3 quake - it was one of the most horrific experiences of my life. Yet still, I praise God that was able to be there at that moment to intercede for the precious people of Japan. What most people do not realize is that a mountain-sized trench was on the verge of collapsing into the sea, releasing a mountain-sized tsunami across the Pacific. Although 20,000 people died all around me on March 11, that figure could have easily reached 200,000,000 if God had not intervened.

Seven years ago, we put out an urgent appeal to send in a prayer team to Indonesia forty days prior to the great 9.3 quake in Sumatra. In this particular case, the only response we received was basically amusement, and even mockery from some leaders in Indonesia. No prayer team was ever sent, and on December 26, 2004, 227,898 people perished in 14 nations. In contrast to this quake, in 1996 we put out an appeal to send a prayer team to Los Angeles exactly 40-days before the Joshua Tree quake. A large number of churches responded and joined us in prayer and fasting forty days before the event. The 7.2 quake took place on October 16, 1999 - exactly seven hours after my plane touched down in Los Angeles from Manila. No one perished in the earthquake, and very little damage was done in California.

Again, the time has come for us to send out another appeal to send a prayer team into Indonesia. I do not choose the timing of these trips, and to be honest, I would rather stay home and rest at the moment. I am currently recovering from a severe allergic reaction to a spider bite I received while ministering in the Southern Philippines. All week I have had a high fever and a large lump on my neck from the bite. Last night I visited heaven briefly and heard the most beautiful music, and did not want to come back but the Lord would not allow me to stay. I can still hear the angelic choirs singing and have been resting in the glory realm all day. Although I still have a fever, I could care less - I am too caught up in worshiping God, with one foot in heaven, and one foot on earth.

Our prayer team of three is on stand-by to depart for Indonesia as soon as funding becomes available. Of all of the prayer journeys we have taken to Indonesia, this particular trip is perhaps the most important - even more vital than the March 11, 2011 assignment to Japan. For this particular mission, the Lord will not allow me to travel alone, so the cost is significant (approximately $3,000 per person). For this amount, obviously we need a miracle. If ever member of the Body of Christ does exactly what the Lord tells them to do, all needs will be abundantly met. Thank you so much for your prayers, and for standing in agreement with us for heavenly guidance, protection, provision, timing, anointing and angelic assistance during our journey to Indonesia.

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass

Please send all love gifts and correspondence to: Timothy Snodgrass - P.O. Box 6, John Day, Oregon 97845 (USA)

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/20/2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

praying with you Timothy...and for quick healing.

Sisilia Yuliart

Posted: 06/07/2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged Quote Sisilia Yuliart

Dear all,
I just attended the World Prayer Conference in Jakarta,
and the title is NEW WAVE IS COMING Hab 2: 12
"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the
glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea"

The tsunami we're talking about isn't really literally
tsunami but Holy Spirit Tsunami( that's why it could make
it to Tampa Florida). The Lord is going to shake the
world once again (Haggai 2 : 7 - 10).The Lord has given
the Bowl to Korea. And He is giving the Harp to Indonesia
(Rev 5:8) to restore David's tabernacle (Acts 15 : 16-18,
Amos 9:11-17)16 “After this I will return and rebuild
David's fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild,and I will
restore it,17 that the rest of mankind may seek the
Lord,even all the Gentiles who bear my name,says the
Lord, who does these things18 things known from long ago.
like what happen to Paul & Silas in Acts 16 : 25-26 25
About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing
hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to
them. 26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake
that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once
all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains
came loose.

Psalm 2 : 8
Ask for the nations and I will give it to you as your
inheritance and the earth will be yours.
As you mentioned many countries will get the tsunami, so
the Holy Spirit will do a great massive visitation to the
many countries.

The Lord reminded me about Esther who pray & fast
together with the people ( Esther 4: 16) and then when
she went to the king Xerxes presence, he was pleased with
her and ask her to bring up her request and even half his
Kingdom will be given and it brought deliverance to the
people ( on Old Testament)
And king Herod who was pleased with the dancing of
Herodias' daughter ( dance always comes with music) and
king herod oathed that even half his kingdom will be
given to her (on New Testament Mark 6 : 21-23)
What i got here is He asks us to please Him by praying,
fasting ( bowl) and worship which He means music, songs,
dances, shouts like David did (Harp)so He will give &
allow us to conquer half of His Kingdom(earth/world/
nations) for His Glory. Half of His kingdom also means
'ask me all the impossible great things'
He reminded me also about the Lord's Prayer ( Mat 6;10)
10 your kingdom come,your will be done, on earth as it is
in heaven.
His kingdom is coming (not soon but now because no much
time). He is going to transform nations rapidly with this
massive great wave. We will harvest 1 billion people if
all Lord's people come together to repent, pray, fast,
praise & worship Him.

Cindy Jacob prophesied many times in Indonesia few lines
of her prophetic words are :
that Indonesia is Joseph nation. Indonesia is called of
God to release finances to the ends of the earth.(one
sign of transformation is eradication of poverty)
Indonesia will help bring revival to America.

God want to use all generations to bring transformation
and restoration (Joel 2:28-32)

Why Indonesia? In my opinion compare to other countries
is just an Asian third world countries but because in
Acts God did pour Holy Spirit & started the church in
Jerusalem (Asia),so He chose Indonesia (Asia) and Isaiah
60: 6-7 says Kedar, Nebaioth etc ( Moslem races) will
bring their wealth & serve in God's temple. and Indonesia
is the biggest Moslem country( around 200 millions
moslem) and God reminded me as well, 'not by might, not
by power but by My Spirit', so Indonesia got chosen not
because it is qualified but since at some points we're
the worst, so His glory will most shine, so I would like
to ask all the prayer support so this great wave is
really going to happen not only for Indonesia but for all
the nations.

This year is about Isaiah 60, 61 and 62

And the great tsumani which happened in 2004, which made
Indonesia, Thailand,Srilanka, India devastated, it was
horrible,but it allowed the church to penetrate to the
places where the moslem was very very closed to
christianity. All the catastrophes at the end only bring
people coming back to the Lord & actually really save
their life

View Sisilia Yuliart's Profile Search for other posts by Sisilia Yuliart
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 06/07/2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Sisilia .. welcome to OH ....  thank you for your post...

I can see what you are saying.... let the Tsunami of God come forth and flow over the world ... make it so Lord Jesus! Amen!!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/08/2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Been singing, "Bend me shape me, anyway You want me; long as You love me, Lord, it's alright!"  Each of us has to come to the edge of 'our persoanl tsunami' and decide whether it will be the Prince of Peace rules & reigns in our hearts or the devastation from the enemy. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." At this point the hearts of those that have made the decision for the Prince of Peace to rule and reign the declaration of the Living word will be flowing forth, "Asking for the nations, Father God, and believing Your Living Word, that You are giving them to us as our inheritance, along with the earth.  HALLELUJAH!!!  WELCOME TO OUR "OH BANQUETING TABLE", SISILIA.  GOD BLESS YOU AND THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.  Love you ALL

Dee Barnes

Posted: 06/10/2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

To confirm much of this prophecy regarding Indonesia and  the "WAVE"   " I see a sea of Hands ..." posted on Open Heaven July 11, 2011 updated August 4, 2012- and more to come regarding a move of God in October, 2011 and the events there after in America, It will be called A Prophetic Encounter with ( a statesman) I am not yet revealing who but is connected to all of what God is doing right now, and what has already been accomplished.

Original Word published on open heaven.
 the updated post in the comment section of Indonesia and the Elijah gathering. Warning to Christian America posted here (an excerpt):

" I want to bring your attention to  prophetic markers, that is in the news today regarding what God is doing in the earth with His prophets and His work among the peoples of Indonesia and greater Asia, as I write this down the reports have yet to come in regarding the 8.6 earth quake that took place several hours ago (on this day August 11th, 2012)  and the subsequent tsunami warnings; our prayer for all countries effected that there will be no loss of life and and that the sea of hands seen in the vision will be the only waves to hit the shores, of these regions. It IS NOT God's will that any man should parish but that all would come to the saving grace and knowledge of our LOrd Jesus Christ. 

A few weeks after this prophecy seismic activity in the region began to trump up in frequency and size, offering one of the first notable seismic activities for awhile in Indonesia to be a Magnitude: 5  DateTime: Tuesday July 5 2011, 19:09:11 UTC  the 9:11 in this report stood out to me when it first came in, mostly because the second part of this prophecy refers to the "sign out of Indonesia" to mark the word for Christian America, that I will address later in this post. see link for this entire post.

Edited by Dee Barnes on 06/10/2012 at 1:35pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version