Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Living Word For Your Spirit: The Great Visitation - Wade E. Taylor Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/22/2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

A Living Word For Your Spirit: The Great Visitation

Wade E. Taylor

Wade TaylorGod created all that was created in "six days," and on the "seventh day" He rested. Each of these days was an indeterminate period of time in which a particular aspect of creation was accomplished.

Peter limited these days to specific time periods by saying, "a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day."

Of this time, "six days" relates to man's time, and the "seventh day," to the Millennial Kingdom of God. The first four "thousand year days" relate to the Old Testament, and the next two "thousand year days" to the Church Age.

This time (six days) came to an end in the year 2000, and the time of transition into the Millennial Kingdom of God (seventh day) began.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me... He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:20, 22

This "door" is at the end of the Church Age and is at the point of transition from the Church Age into the Millennial Kingdom Age. This is a conditional promise to those who have a "hearing ear."

The Apostle John was transported from his time to the end of the Church Age, and he heard the voice of the Lord knocking.

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in Heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, "Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." Revelation 4:1

It is very important to notice that this door opened only when John heard the voice of the Lord knocking and he responded ("After this I looked..."). The result of a right response is being able to hear "things which must be hereafter." Jesus is yet knocking on the door of our temple, seeking those who will hear and respond. Thus, our ability to hear spiritually is very important.

He Is Coming into His Temple

When Jesus was twelve years old, He went into the temple of His day and time and astounded all those who heard Him (see Luke 2:42-47). When Jesus becomes twelve years old in His corporate Body, He will again come into the temple. This time He will come within the temple that we have become.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you. Galatians 4:19

During this year, 2012, just as Jesus becomes "twelve years old," or more fully formed in His corporate Body, He will begin to come more manifestly within His present day temple (us).

When He shall come to be glorified in His saints... 2 Thessalonians 1:10

All that Jesus did in a single body, during His first coming, He will again do through a corporate Body, in the progression of His second coming.

The end-time visitation of our Lord is about to begin, as the final judgments have been delayed.

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Isaiah 60:1-3

In the Old Testament, the glory came "upon." In the New Testament, the glory comes "within."

May each of us who desire our Lord's best separate ourselves from all that could hinder our hearing the Lord's knock upon our spirit.

If we respond as John responded, Jesus will come within our "temple" to affect the world of our day and time, beyond anything that has ever been seen. "And the Gentiles [unsaved] shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising."

The greatest visitation ever is about to begin.

Wade E. Taylor
Wade Taylor Ministries
wade@wadetaylor.org

Wade Taylor graduated to Heaven earlier this year on February 29, 2012. He served others as a teacher and spiritual father for over 50 years. He was respected and loved by many for his quality of spirit and walk with his Lord. He was an anointed author, bringing forth deep truths of the Spirit with a clarity and simplicity that drew the reader up into a closer walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Nancy TaylorNancy Warner, the daughter of Wade Taylor, has the unusual distinction of having spent most of her childhood in a Bible school environment due to the calling on her father's life. In 1981 she joined him in support of his ministry, functioning in a variety of positions. In response to her father's wishes and the encouragement of the board of directors, she now oversees Wade Taylor Ministries. Nancy also pastors Agape Fellowship in Christ, in a church in Harrisburg PA. She travels at times to speak and pray for others. She particularly enjoys teaching on intimacy with God, the preparation of a people for His coming, and the submission of our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. Nancy has a special gift of relating to and loving people that is based on her own love for Jesus, and for His Kingdom. The spiritual life messages that she speaks flow into the hearts and spirits of those to whom she ministers.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Paule Smith

Posted: 05/22/2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Thanks for posting this word, Ron!

Does anyone have any insight into this comment that Wade
made: "The end-time visitation of our Lord is about to
begin, as the final judgments have been delayed"? (A past
word from Wade, etc?). It would be great if we have more
time!

Thanks
View Paule Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Paule Smith
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/22/2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Ty my precious Brother for posting this informative AND EXCITING message of "The Great Visitation" from our loved & honored Brother, Wade...who, by the way, is definitely amongst the 'great cloud of witnesses' cheering us on! HALLELUJAH!!! \o/  Mercy is here triumphanting over judgment! TY JESUS!!! "WE GIVE THANKS UNTO, YOU LORD, FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER."  Love you ALL

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/23/2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Thanks for reposting this important word Ron. 

Led to share something along the lines of this post in hearing the voice of the Lord knocking for whomever this may encourage.

On 4-19-12 at 4 am, a heard a clear knock on the door - 5 times (GRACE) which woke me out of a dream.  The knock was in the Spirit but was more real than it would have been in the natural.  (I have been awakened by knocks or door bells before in the last 12 years but this one was different).

This particular encounter followed a dream regarding "mothers" who were not finding a time or a place to "rest" and when they finally would find that time or place, they would be interrupted

After the knocking, the time 6 o'clock was brought back to my remembrance from another dream.  (I believe this is referring to the prayer watches - 1st watch and the 4th watch). 

Then I heard the still small voice say "honeycomb" and knew the dream and the knocking were related to the Song of Solomon. 

Knocked in SS 5:2 (also Heb 3:15)

SS 5:2 I went to sleep, but my heart stayed awake.  [I dreamed that I heard] the voice of my beloved as he knocked [at the door of my mother's cottage]. 

Note:  This knock was not in a dream

Open to me my sister, my love, my dove, my spotless one [he said], for I am wet with the [heavy] night dew, my hair is covered with it.

Heb 3:15  Then while it is [still] called Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion [in the desert, when the people provoked and irritated and embittered God against them].

Honeycomb in SS 4:11, 5:1

SS 4:11  Your lips, O my [promised] bride, drop honey as the honeycomb; honey and milk are under your tongue.  And the odor of your garments is like the odor of Lebanon.

SS 5:1  I have come into my garden, my sister, my [promised] bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my balsam and spice [from your sweet words I have gathered the richest perfumes and spices].  I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey;.......I know you are mine, irrevocably mine!

Mother in SS 3:4, 5:2, 6:9 and 8:5

SS 3:4  I had gone but a little way past them when I found him whom my soul loves.  I held him and would not let him go until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her who conceived me.

SS 5:2  the voice of my beloved as he knocked [at the door of my mother's cottage].

SS 6:9  But my dove, my undefiled and perfect one, stand along [above them all], she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her who bore her. 

SS 8:5  Who is this who comes up from the wilderness leaning upon her beloved?  [And as they sighted the home of her childhood, the bride said] Under the apple tree I awakened you; there your mother gave you birth, there she was in travail and bore you.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Julia Garrett

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged Quote Julia Garrett

I sense that he is waiting for us! He is waiting for the
real church, the Body of Christ to open the door and let
him in and respond corporately and well as individually! He
is waiting for the Bride to respond!
View Julia Garrett's Profile Search for other posts by Julia Garrett

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic