OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: My Sheep Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sharon Luzzi

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/28/2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged Quote Sharon Luzzi

My Sheep

5-23-12

The Lord and I are walking through an empty church building void of people.
We are surveying the empty building together.
My impression is that this is now and not far off from being the norm for today.

As we are walking , He says" You see these empty buildings, they are void of me, so they are empty."
I asked"where did all the people go?." He answered me "To a place where they can get fed and fed the truth of My word." He put his head down looking sad.  I put my hand on his upper arm and looks up.
My plan was for them to get fed the meat of the word . Then the fullness of My presence and Joy would come.

The would enjoy the fullness of My covenant and the covenant of My Love.
He looks down again.
Instead, My sheep have been battered and smashed by the Hirelings.

My sheep will now be led by My Glorious Presence and people who know me and people who know me by my name.
My leaders who will rise up, have suffered much and given everything over to Me.
They have trusted Me , walked by Faith and know Me intimately.
They have paid the price to walk closely with Me, and as to know My ways.

They will go to the most battered ones, My sheep , and collect them off the highways and byways.
They will bind them up, heal them and set them free.
They will walk in extraordinary Love to heal their hearts.
My extravagant Love.

You will not be able to deny who they are because the world will hate them.

I will gather them into a place of safety from the taunting of the enemy.
Theses servants who will carry out my will, will be by my side waiting for every last instruction and detail for the end-time care of my people.

Yes all things will be attended to, but my broken and battered sheep come first.
 Do not look back or neglect your time with me.

Come follow Me.

Sharon Luzzi

Werner Woop

Posted: 05/28/2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

DEE HOETMER

JOB'S TRAILS SOON TO BE OVER

13th July 2008

Job's trails are almost at an end. Those who have been in transition after years in the wilderness, where they have remained faithful, will now begin to be positioned.

They will be positioned in places never-to-fore known to them, in pastures foreign to them even in their own countries.

But Beloveds there are sheep in those pastures who are in dire need of what I have planted in you.

I am sending you to the most oppressed, the most broken and the most bound for you are My end time harvesters of the flotsam and jetsam of society, those that the world would discard are those I am now calling into the marriage feast of the Lamb.

They will become your co labourers in the harvest, they are those that would give their all unto Me and walk beside you in this harvest.

Matthew 22:4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Things that you thought were lost forever will now be restored to you in the natural as well as in the spiritual for you have cried out for restoration and for those that would walk with you and I will give My Beloveds both that which they have cried out for in the natural and in the spiritual.

You are weary of this time of transitioning aren’t you My beloved child?

You are weary to the bone of having no set place to lay your head, this will now change as I position you.

Yes this time of transition has been exciting and you have murmured little over your circumstances and I am well pleased with you but now comes your reward for all you have endured and remained faithful in.

Seasons come and seasons go but you are now entering a season of reaping for your years of faithfulness of being hidden and seated at My feet, learning of Me and becoming humble and broken.

You will in no ways take My glory upon yourself and in no way take any honor for yourself that rightfully belongs to Me.

This is a generation never-to-fore seen on the earth, a people totally submitted to Me, without pride or prejudice toward others, who would love as I love, care as I care and moved with My compassion for the ill and downtrodden, and full of My glory.

Kings will come to the brightness of your rising.

The Sabean men will come and fall at your feet and say truly God is in you. People you have never known will serve you.

People will carry you around for My glory upon you.

At a glance the captives will be delivered.

At a touch the lame will walk and the blind see. My glory will surround you and be in you.

You will walk as My Son walked upon the earth.

My words will be as fire from your lips and the oil of My anointing will drip from your fingertips.

Isaiah 45:14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Go forth now My Beloveds to the place I have shown you for I have prepared a way for you and prepared the hearts of those that would receive you.

I am taking you to a place of milk and honey.

I am taking you to a place of hills and valleys.

I am taking you to a place where vines and pomegranates grow and the olives hang from the olive trees.

This is My chosen land Beloveds, the land I am now sending you to.

Do not fear for I am with you in this hither-to unknown journey to your destination and I will hold you up by the power of My mighty right hand.

Go forth in peace Beloved son and daughter to your destiny!

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Werner Woop

Posted: 05/28/2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER [AUGUST 28th 2006]

Glenn H. Jackson

jtlmin@earthlink.net

http://jtlmin.com

+ Upon the "physical manifestation" of the "certain" divine connections which I have ordained for you in these days I shall give you some "quality time" together. And in this time of separation unto Me I shall supernaturally prepare you for all that lies ahead - both individually and corporately!

+ As you "abide" in perfect obedience, My beloved one, your perfect intercession shall bring EVERY situation that I have called you to believe for to a head "very quickly". For there shall be a “constant and heavy pressure” placed upon these "situations" - as you diligently abide in My love!

+ If many of My children spent as much time obeying My Word as they do following after the "laws and traditions" of men they would truly be a "prosperous" people!

AN ADMONITION TO THE REMNANT CHURCH:

They shall accuse you of exalting yourself.
They shall accuse you of spiritual pride.
They will question your every motivation.
They will accuse you of "not walking in love".

They shall accuse you of being a divisive force - and not a unifying force in the church.

They shall accuse you of being "held captive" by what they deem to be "the spirit of anti-christ.

They shall continually question your "accountability".
They shall seek to slander you at every opportunity.
They shall attempt to destroy you at every turn.
They shall mock your absolute consecration unto Me.

They shall continually deny the power of the life of the Cross that you live before them.

They shall brand you a "false" servant, and they shall accuse you of judging them "unrighteously".

But they shall pay a severe price for their folly!

For they shall experience My "unrestrained" wrath [judgement] - and their "every" deed shall be both exposed and consumed by My holy fire!

Every fleshly word or action is a rebellious word or action against My will!

Greg Woolston

Posted: 05/28/2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged Quote Greg Woolston

WERNER YOUR LAST FEW POSTS HAVE MOVED MY SPIRIT, WOULD YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, WAS TOLD 28 YEARS AGO WOULD GO THROUGH A BABTISM OF FIRE, SIMPLY LOOKING FOR A WORD FROM OUR LORD. BLESS YOU IN HIS MIGHTY NAME (JESUS) .
View Greg Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Greg Woolston
Werner Woop

Posted: 05/29/2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Sound The Alarm
Cathy Coulson,
Gibsons BC
February 9, 2006

This message I received is both a warning and an encouragement. It is conditional. My prayer is that all His children will accept the invitation.

It is time to sound the trumpet. It is time to sound the alarm on my Holy Mountain.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand

See, I am raising up those who will speak for ME in this community and many other communities in this nation.

I have reserved a remnant for MYSELF, that have not polluted their garments.

I have reserved for MYSELF those who have not bowed their knee to other gods.

In these coming days, MY alarm will be sounded and those who have ears to hear what MY Spirit says, let them hear and let them speak, for they will be MY voice.

The message will be the same. It is the message of the Laodicean church.

Revelation 3:14-22 To the Church in Laodicea

For even as I had longed to draw MY chosen Jerusalem to MYself, as a hen gathers her chicks, so I have longed to draw MY church, MY bride to MYself, but she will not come.

I have called her, and wooed her with MY love and she has continually resisted.

She is too busy with ministry in the outer court;

she is too busy looking for her lovers who will tell her what she wants to hear.

She will not come into to MY presence.

She will not enter the Holy Place where I dwell.

Yes, and even as I grieved over Jerusalem, so I am grieving over MY children now.

For even as MY holy city did not recognize the time of their visitation, so I fear that those who call ME FATHER and LORD, will also not recognize the time of their visitation.

For many will say to ME on that day: Lord, Lord I have done all these wonderful things for you,

and I will say: depart from ME, worker of iniquity for I never knew you!

But I tell you this - I have heard the prayers of a small remnant of MY people.

I am sending a warm wind to blow.

This wind will not be like any other wind of the past, for I am a creative GOD, and I love to do new things.

Therefore, do not dwell on any former thing or on any other move of MY Spirit, for I am indeed doing a new thing.

It will spring up quickly; it will be very different.

It will challenge mindsets and institutions.

The wind I speak of is the wind of MY Spirit blowing.

It will be a wind of true repentance and sorrow,

even as they look on the ONE

they have pierced and there will be a heavy spirit of grace and supplication on those who hear MY call.

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

To some, who have already been walking in brokenness, humility and true repentance from their own dead works, this wind will come as a rushing wind of power, anointing and love to envelop them and enable them.

Most of these servants of MINE are well hidden in MY Body at the present time.
They have not looked for positions of ministry or power for themselves,

but are presently a nameless,

faceless band of people

who have learned the way of the cross,

to empty themselves

so that I can live MY life through them.

They shun the attention of man,

for they know that what is highly esteemed among men, is detestable to ME.

They also have learned to judge not what their eyes see or their ears hear,

but to discern MY WAYS and MY VOICE.

They have learned that their own ways cannot be trusted and that MY WAYS are vastly different.

They have learned to set aside their own wisdom in exchange for MINE.

For the wisdom of man is foolish in MY sight.

1 Corinthians 3:18-25 18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness";

20 and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."

21 So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours,

22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cepha or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

To others, it will be a gentle wind of cleansing, restoringand healing.

Many of MY sheep are wounded and in pain.

Some of this pain has been inflicted by those who call themselves MY shepherds but are really hirelings.

A true shepherd lays his own life down for MY sheep. His heart is one of compassion, not self-preservation or self-promotion.

He is the one who quietly promotes the ministry of others. He is the one who is content to be in front or behind,

for he is intimately acquainted with the heart of the ONE TRUE SHEPHERD and simply wants to obey.

His highest joy is to follow in the Master’s footsteps and only do what is best for the sheep.

Others have been wounded by their own failures, sins, and the condemnation of the enemy. They have become prisoners.

This wind will bring a new freedom and release these captives from their chains.

Psalm 107: 10-16 10 Some sat in darkness and the deepest gloom,
prisoners suffering in iron chains,

11 for they had rebelled against the words of God
and despised the counsel of the Most High.

12 So he subjected them to bitter labor;
they stumbled, and there was no one to help.

13 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble,
and he saved them from their distress.

14 He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom
and broke away their chains.

15 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men,

16 for he breaks down gates of bronze
and cuts through bars of iron.

Again to others this will be a wind of strong discipline.

Many of MY children have wandered from the path, caught up in many things.

These are MY children who like the Israelites in the desert, have followed after idols.

They worship and serve the created things and the good gifts that I give.

They are presumptuous, spoiled children.

They go from one idol to another and think they are serving ME.

They are deceived.

Remember the story of Gideon, for his first task was to smash all the idols in the midst of the people, and consecrate himself to the Lord.

1 Corinthians 10:1-11 Warnings From Israel's History

But my discipline will come and my Spirit will bring revelation. My discipline is proof of my love. I will reveal the hidden idols of the heart.

My word will piece through like a sword, exposing the true thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 12:1-10 God Disciplines His Sons

To others my Spirit will come as a strong wind of judgment and wrath.. There are those who call me by name, but their hearts are far from me.

Their worship of me is outward. They make great boasts among men, but inside they are full only of themselves and their greed.

They have the appearance of power or anointing, but they offer no fruit.

They think nothing of attacking and separating the true sheep. They are the ones whom I have said, darkest judgment has been reserved for them.

They have forsaken the way, and followed the way of Balaam. By appearance they are sheep, but they are goats in nature.

Stubborn and resisting of the Spirit, unrepentant and self-satisfied. Some of these ones will repent and turn from their wickedness.

2 Peter 2:11-25

Jude 1:5-17 Therefore, pay close attention to what you have heard.

Hebrews 2 Warning to Pay Attention

1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.

2 For if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment,

3 how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Hebrews 10:19-31

And remember I, the Lord, will build MY church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

This church of MINE is an invisible one.

This church of MINE is inside of you.

Indeed, I will build you on the inside.

The foundation has been laid, but be careful how you build. It must be only MY materials done MY way.

Many have the proper foundation, but have not built a home for ME that I can live within.

They have built their own structure according to their own plan and according to man’s way.

For many, MY Spirit must come and dismantle these structures that have been built inside.

Unless I build in to you, you will labour in vain, and many have up until now, laboured in vain.

Those, who allow ME to build into them

MY way with MY materials,

will be a true habitation for MY Spirit, and will draw close to ME in intimate fellowship.

There they will find fulfillment, security, and will bear much fruit – fruit that will last.

So, now I invite you to come.

Come toMY banquet.

I am setting a wonderful table and inviting all MY children to join ME.

But you must leave the outer court and come through the inner court into the Holy Place where I dwell.

There dwells MY holy and terrible presence, which is fearful to human flesh.

But you can come by the blood ofMY SON.

A way has been made for you.

Come toMY banquet table.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock.

If you hear MY VOICE, open the door and we shall dine together and have true fellowship.

Matthew 22:1-14 The Parable of the Wedding Banquet

Come….the bridegroom is calling.

Then, after an allotted time, there will be the great joy and reaping of new souls into the kingdom such as not been seen before.

There is the law of sowing and reaping.

What is sown in tears, will then be reaped in joy, and you will go out bearing precious seed, and you shall with out doubt return rejoicing, bring your sheaves with you.

Psalm 126 song of ascents.
1 When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion,
we were like men who dreamed.

2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."

3 The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

4 Restore our fortunes, O LORD,
like streams in the Negev.

5 Those who sow in tears
will reap with songs of joy.

6 He who goes out weeping,
carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with him.

My Prayer: Lord, may your name be glorified and may your name alone be lifted up. May you increase in us and may we decrease. May we take that journey into the Most Holy Place, for at your right hand are pleasures forevermore! May you bless us with the Spirit of Grace and Supplication.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version