Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Time to prepare is almost over. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/12/2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

In my time with the Lord, He said these words to me:  Son, tell My people that time to prepare is almost over.  My people still go about with business as usual and do not discern what is at their doorstep. 

Word of the Lord: 

Oh My people, hear My heart crying out to you all to repent.  Repent of your complacency and lukewarmness and cry out to Me for My mercy.  I am meek and lowly of heart and will by no means cast out any that seek Me with a pure heart.  But the door for seeking Me for your preparation is almost shut and then there will be sudden destruction.  And those not prepared by repentance and seeking Me will be caught unaware and many shall even be destroyed.  Oh My little lambs, why do you not heed My warnings?  Soon and very soon many of you will be crying out to me for My help.  But it will be too late for you because you did not heed My warnings to repent and prepare your hearts before Me.  Oh, My little ones, what must I do to shake you awake?  Soon and VERY soon your life as you know it will be no more.  What shall you do then?  Where shall you go?  Hear Me, My children, I have sent My prophets to warn and to warn and yet many of you still do not heed My warnings.  Can you not discern the time that you live in, My dear children? 

Oh woe unto those who are at ease in Zion, for they do not heed My warnings and only fatten themselves with lies of comfort.  They heap up for themselves prophets and teachers that tell them that all is well and speak lies about My glory that shall fall in these last days.  Yes, I shall pour forth My glory upon the people and nations and pour out My Spirit upon all flesh.  But this will NOT be a desirable thing for many.  For My glory shall consume all flesh.  And those in rebellion to Me shall weep and cry out in anguish.  Oh hear Me, My children, you have been lied to.  Does not My word say that the Day of the Lord shall be a day of darkness and not light?  Then why?  Why do you listen to the teachers and prophets that speak lies to you?  Prepare your hearts before Me NOW, My children, before it is too late. 

Many of you think that all shall be well with you because you call yourselves by My name.  But does not My word say “Who can stand in the day of My coming?”  Oh, My little ones, who has bewitched you into believing such lies?  READ MY WORD.  No longer listen to those that only speak words of comfort.  They are lies I tell you, LIES.  For My day is coming like a refiners fire and a fuller’s soap and I shall burn up all that is not of Me.  And I say to you all, which of you can truly stand in this day of My coming? 

Oh, My children, come to Me now while there is still time.  I shall heal and I shall mend all those that seek Me with a contrite heart.  And I shall protect and provide for you in the coming days of disasters, destructions and chaos. 

But woe unto those that have put their trust in lies.  You tell yourselves that all is well with your relationship with Me.  I say to many of you that I shall spit you out of My mouth and you shall mourn and weep because you did not heed My warnings to prepare. 

Oh, My children, I love you all with an everlasting love and do not desire that any of you should perish.  But hear Me and hear Me well.  If you do not repent of your lukewarmness and fellowship with this world and separate yourselves unto Me, then I shall not protect you in the days ahead and great shall be your destruction.  Head My warnings, My little ones.  Time is short, sayeth the Lord. 

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Luke 12:56 You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to interpret the present time? 

1 Thessalonians 5:3-6 While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day (the Lord’s Day) would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 

Proverbs 1:24-28 Because I have called and you refused to listen, have stretched out my hand and no one has heeded, because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you, when terror strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you. Then they will call upon me, but I will not answer; they will seek me diligently but will not find me. 

Psalm 11:6-7 Upon the wicked He will rain snares; Fire and brimstone and burning wind will be the portion of their cup. For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness; The upright will behold His face. 

Amos 5:18-24  Alas, you who are longing for the day of the LORD,  For what purpose will the day of the LORD be to you?  It will be darkness and not light; As when a man flees from a lion  And a bear meets him, Or goes home, leans his hand against the wall And a snake bites him. Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light, Even gloom with no brightness in it? “I hate, I reject your festivals,  Nor do I delight in your solemn assemblies. “Even though you offer up to Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings,  I will not accept them;  And I will not even look at the peace offerings of your fatlings. “Take away from Me the noise of your songs; I will not even listen to the sound of your harps. “But let justice roll down like waters And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.  

Malachi 3:2 But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap. 

Revelations 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. 

Matthew 7:24-26 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/12/2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Yes Kevin! Bless you!

Last warnings last warnings but do we have an ear?

Or is it as in the times of Noah when all the people did was sneer

God has called for a long time now... my precious ones come close

For He wants to save us all..the ones that He loves the most

Last warnings last warnings...do we not move because we fear?

Because we don’t know what’s ahead even though the storm is near?

Last warnings last warnings.. won’t you place your trust in me?

It is time to move before the storm come run sit on my knee

I AM your shelter from the storm there is safety neath my wings

I AM your Saviour I AM your Lord for you my heart just sings

Trust in me my precious ones don’t fear... come take my hand

We will watch the storm as it passes by... I will help you stand

Last warnings last warnings but do we have an ear?

Or is it as in the times of Noah when all the people did was sneer?

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 06/12/2012 at 6:10pm

Werner Woop

Posted: 06/13/2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

The Fiery Furnace
Olivia Reitz-Long

faithbuildersmins@sbcglobal.net

"Remember how the Lord your God led you ALL THE WAY in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep His commands." Deut. 8:2

"But He knoweth the way that I take; when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold." Job 23:10

When My wilderness people, My faithful ones stood up and said NO and were determined to go all the way with Christ, you figured correctly that you would be thrown into the fiery furnace.

However, the heat has been much hotter than you had ever imagined it would be, nevertheless, what I did with Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego, I will also do for those who have allowed the affliction in the furnace.

You have suffered greatly, as you continue to "do right."

My Son was the supreme example of suffering wrong in well-doing, for though He was My Son, yet by His suffering He learned obedience ...

For the key is Obedience... You have felt the heavy weight of your cross, and at times you begged for My help, tears flowing for days, even weeks on end.

You tried reading the Word, you tried speaking scriptures.

You felt that I had forsaken you, thinking what did you do to bring such agony and despair.

For some of you, your finances have dried up, and you are in severe financial straits.

For some, health is an issue, pain being your constant companion, you need a healing.

You read the accounts in My word of Job's testing and in the end what I did for him.

You read of Joseph, sold by his own brothers and attaining to the heights of power.

You have read of Daniel, who had such faith, he "slept" in a den of ravionness lions.

Of Esther, who was willing to sacrifice herself for her people.

You have read about them all, but still your pain is overwhelming.

You say, yes but those were bible saints, My Beloved, they were men and women, just like you.

You have found yourself in a place where you think there is no way out, there is nothing that 'you' can do ... but AH, MY BELOVED, this is where I want you, for you will know that it is ONLY "your God" who is able to deliver you.

But even in the midst of all this pain, I have been enabling you to begin to see the world through the loving eyes of Jesus.

My wilderness people have determined to lay hold of Christ at all cost, going on with Him and with that decision they placed themselves in the hands of the Potter.

I called you into the wilderness, but I also said "There is a Price!"

And you have paid a "high" price for the anointing I have for you.

You have had to die daily, to your fears, to your control, to religion, to your reputation, - a multitude of deaths in choosing to be a true disciple of Mine.

My chosen vessels going through the crushing by the Potter's hands.

The clay being molded and remolded.

When I took you from the wheel and put you on the shelf, everything "appeared" to go wrong.

You felt that I wasn't there and you asked "Where are You, Lord?"

So much about the wilderness, you don't comprehend.

You feel alone, you once had your family and friends in support of your decision, now they don't understand.

You say: "is it me, did I hear wrong, did I make a mistake, did You really choose me Lord?"

AH, My children, even the greatest, My Son, had to go through the wilderness testing.

You have now learned that it doesn't matter what man may think - or - have need of his approval, only your relationship with Me is what matters.

FINALLY... FINALLY... you say "If I have to stay in this wilderness forever, I will" for it's only Me that you want or need.

NOW, BELOVED, NOW, I will take you out of the wilderness.

And your heart races in excitement and anticipation and you say "Let's go, I am ready!"

But to your dismay, you see what's coming next - "the firing."

Now you are in the "kiln" and you are not alone, for it's here that the impurities are taken out of My vessels - bitterness, resentment, anger, jealousy, competition, as the fire continues to get hotter and hotter.

The persecutions come - family, friends, job and even the church. But after you get out of here, you are not finished yet and you wait, once more, for the final step - "the glazing".

It is here, you are afraid to step out in anything for fear of judgment. Now, I begin to poke and prod, do you settle for what you have or do you want more of Me and to finish the process?

Your excitement surfaces again. Now the separation begins. I apply the glaze, and you enter "The White Hot Glory Fire", where "ALL that Can be stripped WILL be stripped."

It is here, where the coal will be placed to your lips and I bestow anointings, healings, giftings and from this whole process of death comes "resurrection."

A resurrection to move in the authority that comes from the anointing. Sending you into the world to reflect My Glory.

What I have started, I will finish. In the wilderness, you heard My promises and somehow - and sometimes you wondered how - you stuck it out, waiting for the manifestation.

For even at this time, your GOD is still in control though everything else in your life isn't.

You have come to realize that you never did have a view of "My plan" for your life, until I took you into the wilderness - and you now realize it is not your humanness that will allow you to overcome, it's My godliness.

While in the wilderness, you have truly learned how to lean on Jesus, never to be without hope, love or strength for He has become your strength.

You know, the truth of My Love, and that I Am a God who is JUST. I AM the "ultimate power and authority" and you can be positive that I "WILL" use them.

You are part of an elite group. While you have been going through the fiery furnace, you had two choices: you could quit OR you could go on to Spiritual Maturity.

You have been noticing the subtle changes that came along the way, changes in you that you never thought possible. Why?

You pressed into your God and the people that know their God will be strong and carry out great exploits.

I AM a faithful God, and I require you to be faithful and walk humbly with Your God. Your heart cries out for the injustices you see around you and in the world.

But haven't I said that I have overcome the world?

I AM a God of justice, hating injustice, and I will use you as My instruments to seek justice and rescue the oppressed and you will be empowered to do so - reaching out to a hurting, abused and dying world.

I say to My wilderness people, My Remnant, My chosen ones - you are walking out of the furnace, without the smell of smoke upon you, led by the fourth man.

For I am more real and more powerful than "any" force on the face of this earth. And I am with you all the time, 'right' on time.

{"When God permits His children to go through the furnace, He keeps His eye on the clock and His hand on the thermostat."

Warren Wiersbe, bible teacher/preacher.}

My Brothers and Sisters - "His eye is on the clock"

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/13/2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

2Ti 3:16  All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

2Ti 3:17  that the man of God may be proficient, having been thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Gal 4:19  My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you! (EMTV)

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 06/13/2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Werner Woop wrote:

Gal 4:19  My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you! (EMTV)

Amen!!

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/13/2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Kevin Barrett wrote:

Oh, My children, come to Me now while there is still time.  I shall heal and I shall mend all those that seek Me with a contrite heart.  And I shall protect and provide for you in the coming days of disasters, destructions and chaos. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 06/13/2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

PRAISE GOD!

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.  KEEP BLOWING THE TRUMPET KEVIN UNTIL THE FINAL CALL! 

THANK YOU LYN AND WERNER!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 06/14/2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Enjoy Everyone!

Founder/Director:

Rodney & Jean Francis

The Gospel Faith Messenger” Ministry

Barnabas Bulletin

No. 138

The Gospel Faith Messenger Ministry

P. O. Box 57

Paraparaumu 5254

New Zealand

Email: gfm@gospel.org.nz

Phone: 04 9040727

Web: www.gospel.org.nz

A MINISTRY OF ENCOURAGEMENT and challenge to Christian Workers and Christians generally, inspiring YOU to rise to greater heights in God, Who is for YOU! He wants to use YOU more and more in these challenging times!

WELCOME to “BB” No. 138! May you know tremendous and continued blessing, enlargement of vision and purpose, and real encouragement as you open your heart and life to JESUS CHRIST the LORD, and His mighty Holy Spirit ~ and BELIEVE all that He has for you. Let the challenge of His conditions for loving and serving Him teach you more and more each day of the importance of RESPONDING TO HIS VOICE in faith and allowing His LORDSHIP to rule in your life; of your capturing His vision for you, and obeying it. It happens by “faith that works through love”. Be encouraged to know that God desires to speak to YOU. Are you listening? Will you obey? That obedience is called faith! This month’s guest writer is Lily Sinke. Please pray for Lily as she prepares to return to Kenya (August) for further ministry there.

DWELLING IN THE SECRET PLACE

“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, he is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust” (Psalm 91:1-2).

What a wonderful promise to hold on to in the days that we are in! In fact the whole of Psalm 91 talks about the secret place of security. It’s a testimony to the security of those who put their trust in God.

“He who remains in the secret place of the Most High shall permanently stay under the shadow of the Almighty.”

Part of the Angel’s message to the Church in Philadelphia (Revelation Chapter 3) was “you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name . . . Because you have kept My commandment to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.”

The Message Bible puts it like this: “Because you have kept My Word in passionate patience, I’ll keep you safe in the time of testing that will be here soon, and all over the earth, every man, woman, and child put to the test. I’m on My way; I’ll be there soon. Keep a tight grip on what you have so no one distracts you and steals your crown. I’ll make each conqueror a pillar in the sanctuary of My God, a permanent position of honour . . .”

A time of great testing is coming. Nobody will escape the testing that will come upon the earth. But note what He says:

· They have kept His Word.

· They have not denied His Name.

· They have kept His commandment to persevere.

Was it easy? No! They didn’t have much strength, and what strength they had, they used up keeping His Word with passionate patience. They didn’t deny Him when times got rough (Message Bible)!

The exhortation is to hold fast, that no one may take your crown. Keep a tight grip on it. Don’t let anyone distract you.

The promise is that each conqueror will have a permanent position of honour. Wow, that’s pretty big. But not only that, He will keep them from the hour of trial! Where? Out of this planet?? No – those who have kept His commandments have remained in the secret place of security – under the shadow of His wings! His shadow has become a refuge and a fortress!

Here’s another thing – seeing as we have been on the love subject: ‘Philadelphia’ means ‘brotherly love’. This was a church walking in brotherly love.

Matthew 24 says that because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. In the midst of the birth pangs that precede the coming of the Lord, lawlessness will abound, and the love of many will grow cold. Lawlessness will lead to lovelessness!

But the Philadelphia Church still walks in brotherly love!!

· Are your ears awake? Listen. Listen to the Wind Words, the Spirit blowing through the churches. Blessings ~ Lily Sinke (Porirua, New Zealand). Lily’s E-Mail is: lilysinke@hotmail.com

Scripture Readings:

John 13:34-35 and 1 John Chapter 4.

Please pray this prayer:

“Dear God, I come to You in the Mighty Name of our Mighty Lord Jesus. I ask that You will give me the grace, love, strength of character and boldness to make the right decisions in serving You from day to day. Help me to know and exercise more of the power of Your love amongst my Christian Brothers and Sisters, and all those who I have contact with. Help me to know that secret place where You dwell; that we, together, will fulfil all Your will on the earth today. I love You, Lord Jesus, and want to love You more and more every day. Thank You for being such a good Friend to me. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”

(June 2012). "The GFM" BARNABAS BULLETIN is a monthly communication sent into over 110 nations. Previous issues are available on our Website. Please feel free to forward, photocopy and/or post this Barnabas Bulletin to your Friends. You may be the very means God uses to impact someone else's life with the reality of the love of Jesus. If you wish to be on our regular E-Mailing list, please contact us at the addresses above. If you would prefer to receive this E-Mail in Plain Text, please inform us. If you no longer wish to receive from The GFM Ministry, send us an E-Mail with the words "Please Unsubscribe" in the subject line ~ Thank you.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE

THE PROMISES OF GOD!

Have you encouraged someone today?

Edited by Kaaren Turner on 06/14/2012 at 2:42pm

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 06/15/2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Thank you, Lyn.  What a wonderful confirmation of his warnings in a beatuful poem.  I am still amazed at your gift to express the Father's heart in such poetry.  Blessings to you.

Werner, thank you for the posting.  The Spirit really spoke to my heart through those words.  Many blessings to you.

Blessings to you Juanita and Stacey.

Oh my dear sister Kaaren, thank you for your encouragement and posting.  You are a true soldier for Christ.  Much love and blessings to you,

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 06/20/2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Now Word and great comments.
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version