Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "THIS DAY I GIVE YOU YOUR HEART’S DESIRE (Prophecy)" [Posted June 13, 2012) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/13/2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

“This Day I Give To You Your Heart’s Desire” (Posted 6/13/2012)

Deliver these words of wisdom to My Beloveds.  See that they hear these words this day, My Child.  To all who hold My Name upon their tongues in hope, let there be light in their hearts, their souls.  Let them see the God of their choice become the God of reality, saith the Lord. 

Because you have waited in patience and love, because your hearts have not fainted under the worldly duress and temptations, to you is promised a great and enduring inheritance.  Within Me, My Children, find all your needs met in triplet.  Find all that My heart – in you – longs and looks for, saith the Lord.  Find My Father’s Peace and Rest.  Find Me.  

For those of you looking for worldly pleasure and reassurance, I give over to you your heart’s desire.  The emptiness of your lusts is upon you – unto your ruin <Rom 1:18-32>.  I, your Lord, give to you those things that your heart desires unto your own depth.  For some, I give you the things your heart desires and place them within you, within My depth in you <Ezek 36:26-27>.  If, within your heart you long for a deeper relationship with God, then so be it, saith the Lord God.  If, within your heart you desire the lusts of this time and this world, then so be it, saith the Lord.

This world is death unto those who are called in My Name.  Mine choose to die to the world; Mine give up and let loose of the worldly lust, or the world kills them.  It is quite simple; you choose.  What do you lust after?  Me, your Lord Amen, or the temporary: the world of sin and corruption.  My Body will see no corruption <1 Cor 15:42-45>.  

Who is it you follow and depend on?  This is who will meet your needs from this day forth. Silver and gold can not Comfort you; I am found in the real estate of your mind: My mind in you <1 Cor 2:16>.  Your hearts are tempered with that which you love and you desire.  I give over to you that which you desire and lust for, Amen <James 4:1-5>.

Nothing turns Me back from this decision but the holy prayers in behalf of Mine.  Let Me consider each man’s and woman’s request; I examine each heart this day.  This day you receive that which your heart desires.  May God have mercy on all, Amen Amen and again Amen.  In Love, Christ Jesus Amen

In Christ's Love Towards All, Chris Williams  Chris Williams Ministry Website

Edited by Chris Williams on 06/13/2012 at 4:17pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 06/14/2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Hi Chris!

I receive His message and thank you for your obedience in sharing it!

God bless you.

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 06/20/2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

My beloved Sister,

This Word is bittersweet. How my soul longs for the fulness of His love and how my heart grieves for those blinded by the darkness, those who are without understanding of the Will of the Lord. Tears of joy and tears of sadness but there is hope in the Lord. I will trust in His mercy and His great love for all of His creation. He is good and He is the One who knows the plan from begining to end on into eternity. I thank Him for His encouragements and His warnings. Praise God, Amen.

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/25/2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sherry, I agree with you totally.  God loves us all, and I am so thankful He called me to Himself.  Though I resisted for a long time I praise and thank Him for His patience and Will for me and for us all. Though I too pray for and ask God to cause the salvation of many that seem lost, I have great hope that He can save many of these He is talking to, and about, in this Prophetic Word - He saved me when I looked like I was a hopeless case and He healed my in His patience and Love.

Again, thank you for writing - we share the same heart and hope for all, Love Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version