Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophetic Words that Dutch Sheets spoke here in Austin at the Tabernacle of David Conference Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/14/2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

A friend of mine, who attended the Tabernacle of David Conference we just had here in Austin, was led by the Lord to write a transcript of some of the Prophetic Words Dutch Sheets spoke to us during the Friday Night Service. This is what she wrote:

This might be the most important post I’ve ever put on the board. The Lord asked me to transcribe the excerpts below from Dutch Sheets speaking at the Tabernacle of David in Austin, TX and they speak specifically to the 3rd Great Awakening…

From Part 1 ~
“The reason I am doing this tonight, the Lord has spoken very clearly to me…there are places all over this nation that He is waiting on… we think we are waiting on Him, but we are not waiting on Him. I was in a meeting about a month ago and I heard Him just as clearly as I’ve ever heard Him say… my people are BEHIND where I want them to be regarding this “3rd Great Awakening” that I am sending. I want you to move into intercession to help my people to catch up and move into where I am because they are still waiting for me and I am just waiting for them saying, there are places all over this nation that God has opened windows and He is saying that if you would just take Me at My word and just start acting like awakening is here, awakening will be here. If you will start acting like its time to heal the sick, I’ll start healing the sick. If you’ll start acting like its time for people to get saved and delivered and running to the altars, if you will start believing and you’ll start preaching you’ll start making room for it, I’ll do it because there are windows all over this nations, portals, gates, waiting for the Lord to show up…waiting for someone to act on it so that the Lord can come and do what he wants to do. You can have an open gate, portal, it can be as small as just over you…you can go into your secret place, get with the Lord, begin to worship and you can find yourself with a window over you. It can then come over a gathering. Where we are heading, is that entire cities will have open windows, gates, portals over them….that’s when revival happens…”

From Part 2~
I am talking like when the heavens open and they kinda stay open…. I am driving around the country and watching…and wondering WHO is going to contend for what God wants to do right now, because He is waiting for SOMEBODY to believe Him when He says that Awakening is not coming, it is here! Start acting like it here because I (God) want to hover somewhere!!!

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Janet Hanson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/14/2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged Quote Janet Hanson

Awesome word! Thank you for posting this, Jeffrey!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version