Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/27/2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

6/26/2012

The Spirit of the Lord says:

There is coming an unusual distinction between those who are Mine and those who say they are Mine, and refuse to do My will. I will reward My faithful ones with abundant insight and unique ways of fulfilling the Word that I have given them. Many of My rewards are not in the realm of the earthly alone, I have many treasures that far outweigh anything of this world. My blueprints will be contrary to some of the plans you have made. I Am causing you to break the mold and move into originality My way. You have tried to do things, by following others who have blazed a path, I will allow that to a degree that you lean on Me and stay alert. Some have gone the path that I planned, and others have blazed their own and it has become monuments to the flesh and kingdoms of their own building. Many flock there, because it is "normal" to their own senses, it's familiar, but My heavenly blueprint is in My Word, which is not the familiar. Just stay close to My Word and you will see My plan for you is as unique as you are and you will be a blessing to the Body. You will complete what is needed to the field that I have placed you in. I know where you will grow to the fullest potential and carry out My purpose. When you get into a rut, it is usually because you have taken your eyes off of Me. My ways have been tried and they are perfected. I keep everything exciting and new, that is why My ways are past finding out! Stop trying to make your own path and trust me to lead you on the one that I have designed specifically for you.

Let go of the old way, the way of you trying to be the lead, instead lean yourself over on Me. Be very attentive to My Word and My will for that is what I Am watching over to bring to pass for you. For too long My children have not depended on Me, they are used to being the leader, that is why it is rare for them to be still and know. To follow My Word and get the highest results possible, is the reward of those who obey. The mind of reasoning is usually an enemy to you walking out My will for you. Now I have heard My children, and have seen them looking around with murmuring and complaining in their heart because they feel I Am inactive on their behalf. The truth is, I Am waiting for you to obey me, then you will see Me manifest my promises in your life. I Am placing in you during this season an ability to bring to completion things that you have walked away from that I placed you in. The ability to finish assignments that you thought were to hard will come a little easier as you come close to the end of this year. All of this, the difficulties, the testings was for you to know and understand that I have given you all power to overcome. Whatever you decree in the land, the sphere that I placed you in will be. It is not only for you to be a witness and a blessing, but that you would begin to know Me in a new dimension. For some it was to know and realize that I Am your Provider, for others, it was to know Me as their Healer, still others, it was to know Me as their Counselor and Friend, to know Me as you have never known Me before. There has been no easy outlet because I planted you there, for I will for you to know Me in a more intimate way. So, stand still and be still and you will experience for yourself the salvation and the glory of your God!

"Establish my steps and direct them by [means of] Your word; let not any iniquity have dominion over me." (Ps. 119:133) "Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!" (Ps. 46:10): "Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you." (2 Chro. 20:17); "You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways." (Job 22:28)

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/27/2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Like I've heard this before reading it here,,,Father is not repetitive, just to be repetitive,,,not al ALL!  Father is determined we are gonna get what He is saying and hopefully each one of us will obey once we do understand what He wants us to do or not to do. As I've asked many times, "what do You want me to do, Father?"  I hear so clearly, "Be still, and know that I AM GOD.  I resonate with the way it is said here, "Let be and be still, and know(recognize and understand) that I am God". Thanks for posting Stacey & God bless you my precious Sister.  Love you ALL

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/27/2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen Gayle - God Bless you too!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version