Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Times Of Wonder (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/29/2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

We are living in a time when many people are wondering what is going on. You wonder where you are and wonder where you are supposed to go next. You even wonder if God is going to release blessing or if He will send judgment. Sometimes you wonder if you missed God's will and doubt that you are on the correct road to your destiny. Many of you are wondering what is happening in your life because it seems as if you are encountering one battle after another.  We serve a God of mercy and not the author of confusion. Even though Jesus came to set us free and not to judge us or harm us, we will still face difficult seasons in our spiritual growth.   

The Lord showed me this analogy. He showed me how a luxury car must go through greater testing than an inexpensive car before it is released. To test a Mercedes they may have to hit a wall to test it's strength. They will perform crash tests to test the amount of pressure it could stand. They will run it through all seasons to check its performance and tolerance to adverse weather patterns. It will be tested through the snow, the rain, the heat and extreme weather conditions. They will also test it on the mountains to see if it could pass the test of perseverance, stability and excellence. They will test it on sharp turns and U turns to make sure it is agile enough for the winding roads and they will test it on rocky roads to test it's endurance. The reason why it needs more testing than an inexpensive car is because it has to be proven for what it is worth. We are also tested and tried for our worth.

The Lord says; trust Me as the challenges in your life are strengthening you during trying times. Things may not go according to what you have planned but know that I am preparing you for greater works in the days ahead. Don't get confused when you experience difficult seasons but learn how to endure everything that comes your way. Don't wrestle when your circumstances drive you in a different direction than you expected, but through it all understand the preparation for where I am taking you. As you learn how to stay strong in times of adversity, I will entrust you with greater responsibilities. Allow Me to restructure your life and make the proper adjustments so that you will be effective in all that I have called you to do. Change is always necessary for your spiritual growth. Stay in My timing. Don't try to do things in your own strength, and don't try to birth something out of season or it will become an Ishmael.

Refuse to be led by your emotions. Don't allow frustration to overwhelm you. As you continue to resist the opposition that comes against you, My Glory will increase in your life. As you continue to refuse to give in to the temptations that arise, your faith and tenacity will be strengthened. As you learn how to overcome each obstacle that comes your way, you character and integrity will become evident and you will come out as gold tried in the furnace. Know that you will not be devoured by the adversary through trials but you will learn how to overcome and maintain perseverance. Learn how to recognize what I am doing in every season so that you will be able to move forward with with clarity. There are lessons to be learned that are necessary for growth in every thing that you go through. Do not fear change. Just as grapes are crushed in the wine press through a process, difficult times will bring forth much fruit in your life as you endure, stay strong and stay steadfast says the Lord.

Psalm 18: 31-34
For who is God, except the Lord? and who is a rock, except our God? It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.He makes my feet like the feet of deer,and sets me on my high places.He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

James 1:2-3
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

1 Peter 1:7-8
That the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 06/30/2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Greetings Elaine!

Thanks for sharing.  "I was beginning to wonder..."  This restores some of my hope lost in enduring while fighting some of these battles.

Peace and Love!

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Brenda Teal

Posted: 06/30/2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

I thank The Lord for these words through you Elaine.There
is always encouragement and reassurance in what you
bring.It is a very difficult and trying time.
Love in Jesus

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 06/30/2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Kaaren & Brenda
I received so many email responses again from this word. A lot of Christians are going through such hard times many months now. No matter what happens we still have something (actually someone) that unbelievers don't have. How awesome to be able to know God personally. The key is to know Him even better. Don't give up but press in even more. He has ALL the answers and He IS the answer.

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Bill Evans

Posted: 07/01/2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Praise God Elaine

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 07/01/2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hey Bill! I was thinking about you today. Hope all is well. Have a great week!!

Bill Evans

Posted: 07/03/2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Hi Elaine, started the summer feeding program in Livingston park in
Albany right in the middle of the hood,in the perfect will of God.
Anointed all the park equipment with oil then prayed. for and fed 100
children. Today we fed 105 had the Holy Spirit broke in with power a
16 year old girl was weeping and asking where she could volunteer
she easily came to the Lord. and then 2 healings a knee and a leg.God
is so good and is moving powerfully God bless you.

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 07/03/2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Bill
That is so awesome!! Wow! Keep up the good work. Don't let the enemy stop you from anything. Great things ahead. A lot of people can't deal with the warfare and they fade out. Stay strong! Jesus has soooooooo much more!! Hugs to you!

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 07/03/2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Blessings All!

Bill, this is a wonderful testament to the goodness of our Lord and Savior and how much He loves us.  Yes, the miracles, sings and wonders are increasing as never before in our time.  To God be the Glory!

God bless you and your ministry; and may His hand bring in even greater harvests and fruit through it.

I speak the anointing of Joshua upon you!  Praise God for His mighty men and women on the front lines.

God bless you.

Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 07/03/2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hi Kaaren
 Yes I see it also. I believe that The Lord is going to use Bill in this  way also. As a matter of fact I have a word for him.

Word for Bill: All you have to do is continue what you are doing  as you minister to these, especially the outcasts.
No need for you to look for the next step of what your calling is.   God will promote you, and when He promotes you, He will also direct you as He provides all that you need to get to your next destination.

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 07/04/2012 at 7:03am

Bill Evans

Posted: 07/04/2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 07/04/2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

God Be Magnified!

Hi Elaine and Bill -

Elaine, thank you for the confirmation.  God speaks the same thing to all of His servants. That same prophecy is given to many. That is why I don't know why there is so much confusion in the world. To whom are we listening; and does that line up with the Bible and the prophecy being spoken?

Beloved Bill -

While I was reading Elaine's comments and word to you,  I was quickened in my spirit regarding 2 Kings 3:15, "But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him."

The minstrel's music put the Prophet Elisha smack dab in the middle of God's presence. His voice was magnified and strategies for the battle came forth with explicity!  And these instructions were given to Jehoram to use in the fight with the Moabites.  Needless to say, he won.

I totally agree with Elaine. All you have to do is to follow the prophet's direction.  God will do the rest.  I keep hearing sermons and prophecies that "God is calling us highter -- closer to HIM!"  In today's quickening I also remembered a song on which I have been meditating. The title is "YES" by Shekinah Glory Ministries on the LIVE (album version).  I first heard it two Sunday's ago when an Elder played it for the church before he preached. THE PRESENCE OF GOD FELL ON THE ENTIRE HOUSE!  You can purchase it for $.99 at Amazon. Now that I am older I only buy certain songs rather than the entire albums. 

I also bought the song "The Minstrel" and listened to it repeatedly while I meditated on 2 Kings 3:15.

God bless you and Elaine in whatever endeavors that He calls you to do.  I know that you will do well and give Him the glory.

Abundant blessings are about to fall from heaven!

Much Love,

Kaaren

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 07/04/2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Bill and Kaaren
You guys are awesome!! Hugs to you both

Bill Evans

Posted: 07/06/2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Elaine and Kaaren thank you and God bless you both. Kaaren the
song yes blessed me the other song the minstrel who sings that?

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 07/06/2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Bill
Maybe you could see them on itunes. I remember Shekinah Glory Ministries had a song "Praise is what I do" a few years ago. It was so awesome! The Glory of God was on it.

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 07/06/2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Huggs Bill and Elaine!

Yes  Elaine - the song "Praise 's Is What I Do" keeps me in tears every time I hear it.

Bill - The song "The Minstrel's Release" is also by Shekinah Glory. It is on their REFRESHED BY FIRE album.  Listen carefully, you will be in for a treat.  I try to play it every time I meditate on a scripture now.

I hope that you will equally enjoy this one.

God's glorious blessings to you two,

Kaaren

Bill Evans

Posted: 07/06/2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Going to definitely check them both out. Be blessed. sisters.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version