Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Spirit and the bride say Come Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Amanda Leonard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/08/2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote Amanda Leonard

Today during intense worship I had a vision.  I saw a long dark hallway.  A man was walking down this hallway and a marvelous light shone behind him.  As He got closer, I realized it was the outline of Jesus.  He kept walking closer and closer towards me.  He was holding a candle.  He handed this candle to me and as He did, He looked me straight in the eyes.  The flame from the candle seemed to become one with the flames of fiery love in His eyes.

Hebrews 12:28-29 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe for our "God is a consuming fire."

It was like I could see these flames of fire yet He was white as snow.  The fire enveloped Him and then we were both consumed by this fire.  We began to dance.  He would lead me to the right and I would go to the right, He would lead me to the left and I would go to the left.....all the while this liquid love was being poured out over me.  We were one!

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

Then I saw the heavens open and the most gorgeous staircase descended down to earth.  The steps were like clouds and the rails were lined in brillant jewels.  I made my way down the stairs and there were angels everywhere around me, guiding my every move.  Then I noticed that each believer had angels all around them.  When the person would hold out their hand the angel would would be guiding their hand to heal, deliver, set free.  These people were ministering to the broken and distraught, the needy and the hopeless.....and angels were everywhere.  It was like it was happening in this simultaneous rhythm.  It was a dance and I could see Jesus spinning and dancing over us. 

Isaiah 62:5 As a young man marries a maiden, so will your sons marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.

Then I saw these people begin to form into a beautiful, spotless bride.  Glorious and radiant with the light of heaven shinging on her.  The heavens opened and Jesus was coming down the stairway, ready to receive His bride. Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come" 

View Amanda Leonard's Profile Search for other posts by Amanda Leonard Visit Amanda Leonard's Homepage
Michele Hay

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/12/2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

:  )

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version