Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: When the Pruner Comes Calling Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/01/2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

The Body of Christ is cycling up into another transition. We are running to the finish of one full revolution of time since the Summer of no return 2008.  Once again we are about to turn a corner into what we will come to understand as another  "new normal".  It was suggested to me that I post the prelude to the Dead Trees Falling Prophecy.  So here it is. 

When the Pruner Comes Calling.

Four years have come and gone since the Summer of No Return- 2008- a time when America transitioned into what we now call a "new normal". In a prophecy the Lord gave my husband and I in 2007, the Lord said, "The First peoples will have the last say before America turns her final corner". In July of 2008 A Native American event called the Longest Walk ended in Washington DC. Whether or not this event had any media coverage, I don't know. I do know this- The Lord God had it in His appointment book, and He used it as a prophetic marker to signify a shift in America that would take place shortly after that event, during the time we call "The Summer of No Return".  Now one full cycle of time has come, there are similarities from the last cycle. The people of God are in revival but a different kind of revival than ever before. It is universal and no man can claim it, no group has the power to label it, nor authorize its power. Can a pool contain a flood? Does a tsunami ask for license to break across the shores? These are the days where the harvester will come upon the sower, and the sower the harvester. No man can conjure up what YAH is doing in the earth. No man will be able to corral it, and call it his own. It is this kind of activity that shakes both the heavens and the earth. In that climate no dead tree can stand, or continue to stand, especially when God is trying to restore and heal a land. In order to do that, dead works must be rooted out. What is dead will fall when the earth shakes and the winds blow; dead twigs, limbs, branches and trees are naturally pruned from the living. Dead works in us are dealt with by the same principle when that rushing mighty wind blows upon us, and the baptism of fire sets us ablaze, and the shaking of that kind of encounter begins to clean us out, begins to prune us, so that new growth, and new life may prevail. An organized pruning from the careful hands of the vineyard worker is much better to endure, but this only comes when we examine ourselves, judging rightly before God, rather than our waywardness reaping it's natural reward and consequences. These consequences drive prodigal sons and daughters back to the Father's house in different areas or levels of their lives that needed correction, but far less carnage would have littered their past had not they gave up their dead works much sooner. At least they knew where to go. What one should be afraid of is being passed by when the pruner comes calling- for what orchard worker will bother trimming away at what is already dead? Is it not left alone to be uprooted hauled and burned? So it is then, in this hour when God is doing A mighty work in the land, blessed are those who have conscience towards Him. On such a great scale has the Lord of harvest entered his vineyard that the earth shudders and groans for the manifestation of the Sons of God, as if sensing the stirrings of the Spirit, to this end. So then, do not be caught unaware, and unprepared, when you hear (in all realms known) the crashing sound of DEAD TREES FALLING.</span>

Full Publication of Dead Trees Falling

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version