Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WHERE SIN ABOUNDS GRACE SO MUCH MORE ABOUNDS! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/02/2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Dear precious servants of God, This morning on my prayer walk the Lord dropped that scripture in me. Where sin abounds, grace much more abounds. I prayed on it all day and when I got home the Lord gave me this for you to prove and test in the Holy Spirit:

Where Sin abounds, Grace so much more abounds!

My beloved one’s, where sin abounds grace so much more abounds. I know the trials and fire you are in, and I am purifying your hearts to be pure and spotless before me. I am bringing the dross to the surface not to shame you, but to heal you and set you free.

You must be ready for the intense dealings that are now here. They will be inwards dealings first to complete my process of transformation in your heart. Than the outward dealings will come to the world with great travail and pain. I remind you my love, that you will be in a new place with me coming forth from the wilderness, singing, “I am my beloveds, and His desires are towards me.”

I will complete the work in you, and I must turn up the heat in your heart to bring a deeper purity and holiness. My word says, “Pursue peace with all men, and holiness, for without such no man can see Me.”

I must search even you deepest reasoning, the deepest intentions, and imaginations to bring them into the light of my love. Many of my leaders are leading my people astray by “allowing them to imagine” in their own minds what I desire. This is way of witchcraft and darkness deceiving my people. Beloved’s I said, “I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, for welfare and peace, and not evil, and that you would have hope in our final outcome.”

I know it is very hot for you right now in the circumstances you are going through, and it may even seem you are failing even more than before! But you are not failing, but you are growing every time you get up. You are continually coming to me even in your weakness and failure. This is what I love most about you! That you keep coming even if you struggle and fail, but you keep getting up to seek Me. This blesses me so much and proves your devotion to Me.

That is why I want you to know today, where sin abounds, so MUCH MORE DOES GRACE ABOUND. I am freeing you from the last shackle, the power of sin over your life. For me to do that in your heart, I must send my refining fire to bring this up to the surface for you to see and allow me to remove from your heart.

Soon if you trust me, the power of sin will be forever being broken in your soul and body will be a reality in your life. It is so! I said so in my word,” I have done what the law could not do being weakened by the flesh, my body being an offerings for sin, I have condemned the power of sin. I subdued it, overcame, and deprived it of its power over all who accept my sacrifice at Calvary.” I didn’t say I would do this when you die, but I have already done it. You just don’t have the revelation of it in your hearts yet, but you will soon.

I know my love you think you can never be completed, that you will always be like the way you are and have this darkness in you. You can only see struggle after struggle, fall after fall, failure after failure and then you get up bruised and often defeated! Beloved, that is not the victory I have won for you. Remember, He who has the Son is freed indeed. It is for freedom, my dearest ones, that I have set you free. Greater am I in you than he who is the world? DO YOU BELIEVE ME?

You say, “how will it happen?” Will it ever happen? I say, I told you in my Word it will. On this third day there is a wedding at Cana! Yes my love, the wine is all but gone of what I first poured out at Pentecost. The enemy thinks he has one by saying to me, “ you saved them, but you can never change them, they won’t let you.” But my love I have “saved my best for last.” I am now filling you, “my clay pots” with the water of my word. I am sending my refining fire to clean you like fullers soap. I am sending my Spirit to search the deepest desires and intentions of your heart to remove the dross, the wood, the hay and the stubble in there.

I am filling you now to the brim with the WATER OF MY WORD. This season is about to end in those who have allowed me to do this in their heart for some time now. I am about to draw out some (of you out) to bring to my Father to taste that I have saved the best wine for last. (This wine being my perfect and mature work done in you.)

How will I do this, by MY GREAT AND PERFECT LOVE FILLING YOU! IT IS NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS.

I have filled you, washed you, worked in you all this time for one purpose: TO FINISH YOU. TO BRING FORTH A LOVE AFFAIR FOR TWO. TO BRING YOU FORTH AS MY GLORIOUS BRIDE FILLED WITH MY SPLENDOR AND GLORY. FOREVER TO BE ONE IN ME AND I IN YOU!

Hear O heavens, give ear O earth, who is this coming forth from the wilderness leaning upon ME. her beloved. IT IS MY BRIDE. THE WORK OF MY HANDS! SHE WILL COME FORTH IN GLORY. AND HER DESIRES WILL BE MY DESIRES JUST AS MY DESIRES ARE MY FATHER’S DESIRES. WE ARE ONE! O HEAVENS, ALL CREATION HEAR. THE SOUND OF THE WEDDING SONG COMING FORTH. THE SONG THAT WILL SAY, “GO FORTH AND GO OUT TO MEET HIM, THE SONT OF THE BRIDE AND THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING AND IS NOW BEING HEARD.”

Here me my dearest beloved Bride:

“I HAVE STARTED THIS GOOD WORK IN YOU AND I WILL FINISH IT! JUST HOLD ON AND TRUST ME ALL THE WAY TO THE END. MY HAND IS WORKING WHERE YOU CAN’T SEE. I AM DOING IT. DON’T LOOK AT YOUR WEAKNESSES, YOUR FAILURES! TURN FROM THEM, AND THEN LOOK AT ME.

FOR WHERE SIN ABOUNDS, SO MUCH MORE DOES GRACE ABOUND. I SAY TO YOU MY BRIDE. GRACE TO YOU! GRACE TO YOU! THE HANDS THAT HAVE STARTED THIS WORK IN YOUR HEART WILL BE THE HANDS THAT COMPLETE IT!

My Beloveds, let my faith fill you. Faith comes by hearing and hearing of my words. Let these words fill you today with new hope and joy, that I am truly changing you. You may look like ordinary water today, but very soon My love you will be “the BEST WINE I have saved for last.”

My grace is sufficient for you. Right here, right now, even in your weaknesses, I am strong. Let my grace pitch a tent over you as you boast that you are weak and can’t change yourself, and that your whole entire hope is in me! Then my grace will be like a tent in you and all around you to finish the work I started. It is I who said, “it is finished.” Not you! I will do it! I will do it!

Here are my love words to you today. Here is how I truly see you My Beloved and Cherished Bride: I declare these over you today and I sing them right now over your life!

“There are sixty queens and eighty concubines, and virgins without number;  But my dove, my undefiled and perfect one, stands alone [above them all]; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her who bore her. The daughters saw her and called her blessed and happy, yes, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.”

Brenda Teal

Posted: 08/03/2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you Henry, This word from The Lord has brought
blessing to me at a very difficult time.
Love in Jesus

Michele Hay

Posted: 08/03/2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

thank you Jesus...carry your dear ones I pray.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/16/2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Henry,

I had to laugh when I saw the title of this post again, it's been one of "those" days. lol

Praise God for His grace and mercy! Amen!

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Janine Nicole

Posted: 08/17/2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Tonight before work I went to see Mercy Me in concert. Interesting this was the very same message they both sang and spoke of...just different words so to speak! Ah the Lord is speaking love over us His Bride:) God bless you Henry!
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Rafael Conrad

Posted: 11/16/2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged Quote Rafael Conrad

re-up

psalm 145:12-13
View Rafael Conrad's Profile Search for other posts by Rafael Conrad
Deborah Connor

Posted: 11/17/2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

Lovely.  God bless you Henry!  I love your words from the Lord as they always, always bless me. 

Love in Christ,

Your sister, Debs

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 11/18/2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, Henry

Just recently the Lord told me that even though I fall, I
always get back up and this pleases Him. He also told me
that He will soon pour out His Spirit upon me in such a
manner as I have never known and He will lead me into His
holiness. And He has been speaking Ruth 3:11 to me. Fear
not therefore, but whatsoever thou shalt say to me I will
do to thee. For all the people that dwell within the
gates of my city, know that thou art a virtuous
(righteous & holy) woman (bride).

Thank you so much for your obedience to the Lord and
sharing such encouraging and comforting words.

Henry Falcone

Posted: 11/18/2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Dear Ones, I am glad the our Sister reposted this word for it is timely now as it was this, and the fire has increased. Today the Lord really spoke a "strong word" to my Spirit. We must not falter now. We must stay on the wall like Nehemiah no matter how hard it seems. We have a mighty work for God to do and we are "not coming down off the wall" until it is completed. Let us continue to lift each other, our families, ministries up to our Lord for one another. We need the Lord and one another to be His family and army more today than ever before. Things are about to truly unfold.
Please pray for Donna and I, our family and ministry we too need it much! Much is going on, and there is so much to do.

Our deepest love to all of you,  and more let God's loves overwhelm is in His Glory!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version