Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "PREPARE TO SEE AND BE ONE WITH THE HEAVENLY HOST" (Posted August 8, 2012) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/08/2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

"Prepare To See And Be One With My Heavenly Host"
(May 29, 2012)

[NOTE: Numbers within ( ) are refering to Study Notes.  See Below about 1/2 way down in this Prophecy.]

This morning, Jesus told me that He and the (1)Heavenly Host, angels or messengers, have come to earth because of the statement and condition described in Revelations 12:7-12.

"And war broke out in heaven: (1b) Michael {archangel (Jude 9)}; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.  So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the Devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
[Revelations 12:7-12; NKJV]

They are here now; they will assist and fight along side their Spiritual brothers and sisters here on earth during this time <Rev 19:21>.  All Spiritual Beings are within the One Body Of Christ Jesus, His one Spiritual Church, this includes all those in Heaven and all the re-born Spiritual Beings on earth.

{Jesus Christ speaks:}
Mark this day, saith the Lord, Amen.  Trust abounds as Heaven opens on earth.  (1c)Heavenly Beings now begin to appear, manifest, on earth as never before, saith the Lord <Heb 13:1-3>.  Each is given an assignment(s), whether from Earth or from Heaven.  (2)They work in twos or more now: those from Heaven with those on Earth.

(3)These are angels, Spiritual Beings, raised and now returned in the Spirit, as I was.  I Myself have continued throughout the ages to visit, and now I also become an obvious visitor and more.  I visit, but manifest in ways not yet seen. 

My visits have a definite purpose, and this purpose is always directed at Man's Salvation and the ceasing of all evil on this planet, saith the Lord.  I bring a close to the turmoil now, as My enemy is forcibly  placed under My feet and millions, trillions, unmeasurable numbers of souls are brought to Salvation, saith the Lord <1 Cor 15:25-28; Heb 2:5-18> .

The awe and sorrow that comes is immense, and I have placed numbers of small congregations, as One Body, throughout the earth, saith He who is now King and Commander over all, Amen Amen and again Amen <Rev 6:2>.  Each, whether on Earth or in Heaven (and brought to Earth) is trained, retrained, and trained again, many times and many years, to march and walk in the Spiritual realm as a victorious warrior over all that satan brings against Mine in this time: whether through the physical or spiritual realm.

(4)My Wife, Spiritual Wife, those who walk and worship within Me, My Spirit, walk with Me during this time, saith the Lord.  We are One, and She is multi-membered.  She remains with Me throughout Eternity.

If you are a warrior, and have had little to do on earth, prepare to see and be one with (1)My Heavenly Host.  And, "Behold," saith the Lord, "prepare to see Me, your Commander and Chief <Rev 6:2>."  Hear Me.  Hear My voice of Love.  I have not left you here alone, during this time, to battle the evil one and his.  I have come now as I came {during His 40 days after His resurrection}, and continue to come, saith He who is, was, and will always be the Amen, the Final Word <Jn 1:1-5; Rev 19:11-13>.

(5)All Power invested in Me, in My Name and blood, is now shared with Mine, both those from Heaven - on earth; and (6)those who are on earth and have now  entered My Heavenly Kingdom <Matt 6:9-10; Lk 17:20-21; Matt 12:28; Mk 4:10-12>.

Now is the time, Children.  Now is the time! Look beyond yourselves and your temporary physical needs and turn your eyes, physical and Spiritual eyes, towards Christ.  I AM HERE, Amen Amen and again Amen!

[Awesome, Glorious God, we praise and thank You, Amen Amen and again Amen.  I pray that millions upon millions and more hear Your Word(s), Your Voice now, today, and forever, Amen.]

(1) "Heavenly Host" (+) "(1b)Michael" (+) (1c) "Heavenly Host/Beings now begin to appear, manifest, on earth as never before": 

"Heavenly Host":
   HOST OF HEAVEN "... Jehovah is frequently mentioned as "the Lord, the God of hosts," i.e., of the celestial armies (Jer 5:14; 38:17; 44:7; Hos 12:5; etc.).  (1a) The Heb. Sabaoth, "hosts," is used by the apostles Paul and James (Rom 9:29; James 5:4). The NIV frequently renders "the Lord, the God of hosts" as "the Lord God Almighty."   (from The New Unger's Bible Dictionary.)   

(1a) SAB'AOTH (Greek...  "armies," Rom 9:29; James 5:4; "Almighty," NIV). In the OT it frequently occurs in the epithet "Jehovah, God of hosts," or simply "Jehovah of hosts." This epithet "Jehovah, God of hosts" designates Him as the supreme head and commander of all the heavenly forces, so that the host of Jehovah and the host of heaven are the same (1 Kings 22:19), that is, the angels, who are the Lord's agents, ever ready to execute His will. It is never applied to God with reference to the army of Israel, although once the companies composing it are called "the hosts of the Lord" (Ex 12:41), because they were under His guidance and were to fight for His cause."  (from The New Unger's Bible Dictionary...)

ANGEL: "(Hebrew: malak; Greek: angelos both meaning "messenger").  In some cases the word is applied to human beings... or even figuratively to impersonal agents... The connection must determine its force. In its most common use in Scripture the word nevertheless designates certain spiritual and superhuman beings who are introduced to us as messengers of God. There are but few books of the Bible-such as Ruth, Nehemiah, Esther, the epistles of John, and James-that make no mention of angels...

With respect to their existence and nature, we find the Scriptures presenting the same progress and development as with many other subjects of revelation. Thus it is that the doctrine of angels becomes more distinct in the later periods of Jewish history and is more full and significant in the NT writings.  ANGELS APPEAR MOST FREQUENTLY AND CONSPICUOUSLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMING AND MINISTRY OF OUR LORD.  His words concerning the angels are of unmistakable meaning and value. According to His teaching they are personal, sinless, immortal beings, existing in great number, and in close relation not only with individual men but also with the history of God's Kingdom (Matt 13:39; 18:10; 22:30; 25:31; 26:53; Luke 15:10; 16:22).

There is harmony between the teachings of our Lord upon this subject and those of the apostles and other Scripture writers. Many questions that may be raised can receive no answer whatever from the Scriptures. Of the history of the angels we can know but little. It is clear that Satan and the fallen angels (demons) were created sinless and later fell (Isa 14:12-15; Rev 12:3-4). Some of their number "did not keep their own domain {Jude 5-6}" but fell under divine displeasure and are reserved "for the judgment of the great day" (Jude 6)..." (from The New Unger's Bible Dictionary...)

(1b) "Michael":
            [Dan 12:1-3] At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people {Israel, over which Christ is King}; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time.   And at that time your people shall be delivered, every one who is found written in the book. (*)And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt.  Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever. NKJV       

(*) "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake":

Remember that our own earthly bodies are made from "dust" {Gen 2:7}.               

See #3, below; Matt 27:50-53               

[Dan 10:12-21]  Then he
{angel, messenger Gabriel} said to me, "Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I {angel, messenger Gabriel} have come because of your words. But the prince {angel, messenger} of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael {angel, messenger}, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.  Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come."

When he had spoken such words to me, I turned my face toward the ground and became speechless. And suddenly, one having the likeness of the sons of MEN {no wings and looked just like us} touched my lips; then I opened my mouth and spoke, saying to him who stood before me, "My lord, because of the vision my sorrows have overwhelmed me, and I have retained no strength.  For how can this servant of my lord talk with you, my lord? As for me, no strength remains in me now, nor is any breath left in me."

Then again, the one having the LIKENESS OF A MAN touched me and strengthened me. And he said, "O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!"  So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."  Then he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? And now I {Gabriel, angel, messenger} must return to fight with the prince {angel, messenger} of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince {angel, messenger} of Greece will come.  But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your {Israel's Spiritual} prince. NKJV   

[Jude 9-10]  Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" NKJV

(1c) "Heavenly Host/Beings now begin to appear, manifest, on earth as never before":

{Before}
            [Matt 13:36-43]  Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His {Jesus'} disciples came to Him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field."

37 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man {Jesus Christ}.  The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons {including you} of the Kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.  The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE, and THE REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS {God's Messengers}.  Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.  The Son of Man {Jesus Christ} will send out His angels {messengers}, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  Then (1c1)the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! NKJV

(1c1) "Shine": See Dan 12:1-3, under Michael on page 3.

{and again - one of my favorites}
            [Heb 13:1-3]  Let brotherly love continue.  Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained Angels {messengers}. NKJV

[Rev 19:5-10]  Then a voice came from the throne, saying, "Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!"  And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His Wife has MADE HERSELF READY." And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."  And I {John} fell at his {messenger's, angel's} feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and (1c2)OF YOUR BROTHERS who have the Testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy."

(1c2) "OF YOUR BROTHERS who have the Testimony of Jesus": If you also have the Testimony and Spirit {Holy} of Jesus Christ living within your heart, you are also a brother or sister to the one {angel/messenger} who stood before John.

(2) "They work in twos or more now: those from Heaven with those on Earth":
    [Matt 18:19-20]  "Again I say to you that if two of you agree ON EARTH {can be a heavenly angel with an earthly man/woman, or an earthly man/woman with an earthly man/woman; or two angels?} concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.  For {because} where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them." NKJV

(3) "These are angels, Spiritual Beings, raised and now returned in the Spirit as I was":
Jesus is referring to His first resurrection and return to earth.  He spent 40 days and nights off and on with His Apostles {after His resurrection}.  He is telling us that this is what we can expect in this time with regards to interaction with angels.

He is not referring to the way He was resurrected into the cloud (see below), after His forty days with His disciples/apostles was completed.]

{three scriptures out of several given in the Bible:}

[Matt 27:50-53]  And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.   Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, they went (3a)into the holy city {Jerusalem} and appeared to many. NKJV

(3a) "into the holy city Jerusalem": Important Reading - 
  February 6, 2011 "Jesus Raises The Dead At The Golden Gate In Jerusalem, Israel"
under Visions at http://christine-williams-ministry.org {see link below to the website} .

[Acts 1:1-11]  The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, until the day in which He was taken up, after He THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT had given commandments to the apostles WHOM HE HAD CHOSEN, to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, BEING SEEN BY THEM DURING FORTY DAYS AND SPEAKING OF THE THINGS PERTAINING TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.  And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me;  for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit {the Promise of the Father manifested!} not many days from now."  Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.  But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses {share the Testimony of Christ} to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Now when He {Jesus} had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a {Spiritual} cloud received Him out of their sight {also see (Mark 16:19,20; Luke 24:50-53)}. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men {not called angels} stood by them in white apparel, who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?  This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven." NKJV

[Acts 9:3-12]  As he {Saul, Paul} journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.  Then he {Saul, Paul} fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?"  And he said, "Who are You, Lord?"  Then the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the (3b)goads."   So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?" Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do." And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one.  Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Now there was a certain disciple {not an apostle} at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, "Ananias."  And he said, "Here I am, Lord."  So the Lord said to him, "Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying.  And in a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and putting his hand on him, so that he might receive his sight." NKJV

(3b) "goads": "... A sharpened metal point on the end of a long pole. Goads were used by farmers to prod animals to keep them moving, but they could also be dangerous weapons (Judg 3:31). Eccl 12:11 notes that the wise instruction of a good teacher acts like a goad.  (from Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary...)

(4) "My (4a)Wife, Spiritual Wife, those who walk and worship within Me, My Spirit, walk with Me during this time" <Gal 5:16-25; Jn 4:23-24; Phil 3:3>:

(4a) "Wife" and the New Testament:
        Every word translated as "woman" in the book of Revelation and all of the New Testament, though I haven't verified each use of the word "woman" in the New Testament, can also be translated as "Wife".  The Greek word, gune, is translated as both.  At the time the NT Greek was translated, the translators decided whether to translate this word as "woman" or "Wife". "Bride" is a completely different word than the one translated as "Wife"/woman in the New Testament.

{and again}
    [Rev 19:5-10] Then a voice came from the throne, saying, "Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!"  And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him Glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His Wife has made Herself ready."  And to Her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."  And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your BROTHERS WHO HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." NKJV

[Rev 21:1-7]  Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem {Spiritual}, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a Bride adorned for her Husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."  

Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. NKJV

(5) "All Power invested in Me, in My Name and blood, is now shared with Mine, both those from Heaven - on earth and (6)those who are on earth and have now entered My Heavenly Kingdom":

[Acts 4:5-15]  And it came to pass, on the next day, that their rulers, elders, and scribes...were gathered together at Jerusalem. And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, "By what power or by what name have you done this?"

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, "Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole.  This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'  Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other Name under heaven GIVEN AMONG MEN BY WHICH WE MUST BE SAVED."

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men {not trained in religious schools of the day, and God spoke and wrote through them; they prophesied}, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus. And seeing the man who had been healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it. NKJV

(6) "those who are on earth and now have entered My Heavenly Kingdom:"

[Matt 6:9-10] In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. (6a)Your Kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.... NKJV

(6a) "Your Kingdom come.  Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" - can also read, "{When} your Kingdom comes, {then} Your will, {will} be done on earth as it is in heaven."  Obviously, after God's Kingdom comes to earth God's Will, will be done on earth.  This was Jesus' prayer to His Father before His death and resurrection.  He used this prayer to teach us how to pray.  Since His sacrifice, we are told in Luke 17:21 {see directly below} that God's Kingdom is here on earth now, within each Child of God.  God's Kingdom is God's nature and love MANIFESTED within your heart.  Everyone in Heaven has been transformed back into the image of God before man's fall; they all possess God's one shared heart, nature and character of love.  Therefore, we know that God's Will can, and should, be done on earth now.

[Luke 17:20-21]  Now when He {Jesus} was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The Kingdom of God does not come with observation;  nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there! For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you {within your heart and mind, God's heart and mind in you}." NKJV

[Matt 12:28-29] {Jesus said} But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the Kingdom of God has come upon you. NKJV

[Mark 4:10-12]  But when He was alone, those around Him with the twelve asked Him about the parable.  And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the Kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn {receive and witness of Jesus Christ's Testimony from within their heart}, and their sins be forgiven them.'" NKJV

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/17/2013 at 6:06pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
shawn ferguson

Posted: 08/08/2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged Quote shawn ferguson

Hello christine. I have been holding on to this for the right time, which I believe is now. On 6-9-12 I had 2 encounters in the Spirit. The first experience I was flying with an Angel over a city. This city was the New Jerusalem. The 2nd experience was the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. I saw this long table and Jesus. He put His hand out and released a Dove. I knew in the Spirit that both of these were spiritual things not natural realm. I don't understand it all but God is revealing more revelation all the time. I also know this is alot for people to chew on. We were not taught this. It was always when we get to Heaven. Also on 7-17-12 I saw lightning in the spirit. I heard the scripture where Jesus says I saw satan fall like lightning. I believe he has been cast out. Not long after this while driving I knew demons had been unleashed. I was attacked by a couple. God wants us to be aware that this is a War. We are seeing a acceleration now of many things. We must keep our eyes on Jesus. God bless you

View shawn ferguson's Profile Search for other posts by shawn ferguson
Karen Samford

Posted: 08/08/2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thank you Chris this is a wonderful study.I never saw how
you just explained that we are made from dust and the
scripture that reads in Daniel 12:2 and many of them that
sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake some to
everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting
contempt.Is this for those who are alive on the earth
now.Am I interpreting this correctly?
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/13/2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Shawn, I don't think that what you wrote is a lot for God's people to chew on, especially when they read it on a site like this - Prophetic.  It is God's will to keep us informed.  He has continuously, throughout the 24 years that I have heard Him and written down what He said, confirmed through many believers what He is telling one.  This is so that many of God's people get to partake in His Spiritual gifts to us, and also that we, who hear Him, receive confirmation for what we are hearing, or have heard. 

Have you gotten visions and Prophetic Word before these incidents?  I'm so happy to see that you are dating these wonderful gifts from God.  In my classes, that is one of the first things I teach people - God taught me this many years ago.  I have had Him go back and add to my/our understanding many years later - He will say to pull up a certain date or experience and then begin to talk about it again.

One reason many of us are seeing Jerusalem or New Jerusalem is the following scripture:
Gal 4:21-31 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar —  25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children —  26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27 For it is written:

"Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children (*)than she who has a husband." 

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. 29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. 30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."  31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free. NKJV

(*){We are Christ's Wife; Christ is our Husband.  God is teaching on this a lot now through several people.  If you get a chance you may want to  read Christ's Wife and Revelations 12  THE WORD TRANSLATED AS "WOMAN" IN REV 12 IS THE SAME GREEK WORD THAT IS TRANSLATED AS "WIFE" THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT. }

NOTE:  This is also why you saw the wedding table.  I have also seen the Wedding Table.  It was being set for the guests - us.

I also saw lightening in the Spirit.  I thought I was awake one night and the roof had been removed from my bedroom.  I saw the lightening and heard it.  It frightened me - I heard God our Father say, "Come up here".  I have never been afraid of God before - I have heard God our Father speak out loud before.  His voice was louder than the terribly loud thunder that night.  He asked me two times to come up and I was too afraid to.  On His third request, I decided in my mind to do so, and I was immediately awakened.  I don't believe I have ever been that frightened before or afterwards. 

Yes, I also have been attacked by satan and his - all people have and many do not know this.  Praise God though we have a name above all names.  We live within Christ's name, blood and One Body:

Eph 6:10-13 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. NKJV

With regards to satan being cast out of heaven - yes I was told the same thing in 2001.  The earthquake that caused the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean had something to do with this.  Also God has done a study through me for this in "Christ's Wife and Revelations 12" (see the link to my site below). Notice the statement(s) in Rev 12, esp verse 17 -  we read of this: 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."...  15 So the serpent/dragon/satan spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the WIFE/woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the WIFE/woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the WIFE/woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring {you, me, us, God's remnant, God's Children etc}, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

It is a delight to hear what God is doing through you Shawn.  Please keep me updated and let me know if these incidents in 2012 are the first, or if you have had others.  Please feel free to email me - chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.  We all must remember that we are, without question, in a spiritual war - but Christ stands there with us as our Commander and Protector.  He has already won over satan and his.  REMEMBER: {a verse God has talked to me about a lot this last year: [1 John 4:17-19]   Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment
{and now - anytime}; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us. NKJV  God is Love and it is my desire to become His nature and Character - as I am sure it is all of ours.

I was the one who openly admitted to being afraid when I heard our Father speaking out of His Thunder :-)  God our Father later reminded me of this verse (I'm in good company :-)   Acts 7:30-33  "And when forty years had passed, an Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire in a bush, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai. 31 When Moses saw it, he marveled at the sight; and as he drew near to observe, the voice of the Lord came to him, 32 saying, 'I am the God of your fathers — the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' And Moses trembled and dared not look. NKJV

God doesn't give us visions, visitations, prophecy etc unless He intends to teach us and He is always there with us - He never leaves us or forsakes us.  It is God's intention, and His Will is now bringing us into the ONE SPIRITUAL BODY, over which Christ is the Head.  The ONE SPIRITUAL BODY includes all in Heaven and all on earth who walk and worship in the Spirit as we are commanded to do in the New Testament: 

[John 4:23-24]  But the hour is coming, and now is {over 2000 years ago}, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.  24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." NKJV

AND

[Gal 5:22-26]  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. NKJV

I see this is a lot longer than I intended - Sorry.  Again, thank you Shawn for sharing openly with all of us!  I am so excited for you - WOW what beautiful blessings!   In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/17/2013 at 6:03pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

August 15, 2012, Jesus said this morning to add the following verse after His above statements (see below) - which I have done.  He then said to add the verse here in an update.  He wants us all to see and know the Biblical verse He had in mind when He made these statements.  Thank you Jesus so much for all your love.

He said above, "He who is now King and Commander over all, Amen Amen and again Amen <Rev 6:2>.... and...
"Behold," saith the Lord, "prepare to see Me, your Commander and Chief <Rev 6:2>.

Revelation 6:2 reads, "And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. NKJV

In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/15/2012 at 8:07am
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Karen, You said and asked: "I never saw how you just explained that we are made from dust and the scripture that reads in Daniel 12:2 and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.Is this for those who are alive on the earth now. Am I interpreting this correctly?"

Yes, it can be read and interpreted that way.  For me it is as Jesus said, [Matt 8:21-22]  Then another of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, let me first go and bury my father."  22 But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, and LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR OWN DEAD." NKJV

We are dead until we receive Christ as our Savior and are reborn into Christ's/God's Spiritual Life/Nature/Holy Spirit:

[Col 1:18]   And He {Jesus Christ} is the Head of the Body, the Church, who is the Beginning, the Firstborn {with many to come} from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. NKJV

AND

[Rev 1:4-5]  Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. NKJV

Everyone may not agree with me, but this is as Christ taught it to me.  In His Love, Chris

Karen Samford

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

TY Chris.
Cassandra Denis

Posted: 08/18/2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

Chris, confirmation here. Thank you for this posting.

Many Blessings,

Cassandra

View Cassandra Denis's Profile Search for other posts by Cassandra Denis
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/21/2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Karen - thank you for letting me know that you read this; and please thank Jesus for all the wonderful blessings He is about, and even now, pouring out on His Beloved Children - I am doing so daily.  In His Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/23/2013 at 10:10am
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/27/2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Cassandra, I was looking at Openheaven tonight - seeing if anyone had left me a message/posting.  I noticed that I forgot to answer you when you posted a comment to this Prophecy - way back on 8/18/12.  I am so sorry!  I like to respond to everyone, and somehow missed your posting.  Thank you so much for your confirmation to this post.

Do you mind me asking - is your post a "confirmation" for something you have experienced, or is it "confirmation" for what you have read in the Bible?  Either way, I would love to hear from you.  Again, I am sorry for the oversight.  In Christ's Love for us all, Chris

Look forward to hearing from you, Chris

Karen Samford

Posted: 03/07/2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

I was listening to this song by Johnathon Hesler and
thought of this prophecy
MY
LINK

Rev 19:7-21 And to her was granted that she should be
arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine
linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are
called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith
unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said
unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and
of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship
God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of
prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and
he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in
righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were
many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew,
but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and
his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon
white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it
he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with
a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the
fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name
written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried
with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in
the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together
unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of
captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of
horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of
all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and
their armies, gathered together to make war against him
that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false
prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he
deceived them that had received the mark of the beast,
and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast
alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that
sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his
mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/17/2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Karen,  thank you so much for sharing with all of us, including me; and your link to the worship music ministry (Morning Star)!  I was sorry that I was not there with them!  This is my kind of worship too!  Very powerful music and lyrics isn't it.

I noticed in the scriptures you added - thank you - verse 21, above, mentions a remnant. Both God and satan have a remnant - a piece of the whole, or a piece remaining from the whole piece - still on earth.  In the Prophetic word, I used Rev 12:17 which said, "17 And the dragon was enraged with the WIFE/woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring {you, me, us, God's remnant, God's Children etc}, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." to further God's teaching.

In your verse 21 satan's "remnant" is referred to saying, "
21 and the remnant were slain with the sword of him that
sat upon the horse {Christ}
, which sword proceeded out of his
mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

I praise and thank God for you and your comments, Karen.  Thank you again. In Christ's Love, Chris

Karen Samford

Posted: 03/23/2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thank you Chris for this prophecy.I was just reading on
here the other day about the angelic visitations going on
in the spirit.I can't find it anymore.I guess.I'm
overlooking it.It said something about it was bringing
more light to us.
Chris the scripture in Revelations 19:21 jumped out at me
too. I believe the remnant in this scripture (And the
remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon
the horse which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all
the fowls were filled with their flesh) can be
interpreted, the remnant or (rest or remaining ones)
will be killed with Jesus sword. Is that the way you
would interpret that?
I was doing a study on the marriage supper and another
army.I found another kind of remnant in another chapter.
Matthew 22:1-14 verse 6.

22.1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by
parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were
bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them
which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my
oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are
ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to
his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And the remnant took his servants and entreated them
spitefully, and slew them.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he
sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and
burned up their city.
re
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye
shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and
gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and
good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw
there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in
hither not having a wedding garment? And he was
speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and
foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer
darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The servants were the prophets. The timing is the
marriage supper of the Lamb.
Revelations 19 And after these things I heard a great
voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia;
Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the
Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath
judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with
her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his
servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for
ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell
down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying,
Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our
God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both
small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude,
and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of
mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God
omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for
the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made
herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in
fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the
righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are
called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith
unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said
unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and
of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship
God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of
prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and
he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in
righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were
many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew,
but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and
his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon
white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

I was listening to a prophet and he compared verse 8 And
to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine
linen clean and white: for the fine linen is the
righteousness of saints and verse 14.And the armies which
were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in
fine linen,white and clean. He said, "they were clothed
in fine linen which is the righteousness of the saints
because they are the saints!"
I have read the scriptures but never really saw till the
Lord showed me.The army of heavenly saints and earthly
saints are going to be caught up to the third heaven to
ride with the Lord!

I'm glad you liked the music.I love the Heslers. They are
so anointed.I love their song You See.I want to see with
his eyes. I see dry bones but he sees an army.Let us
prophecy to these bones live!
My
Link

Edited by Karen Samford on 03/23/2013 at 3:38pm
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/28/2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Karen thank you for sharing with us!  Good comments.  I'm sorry it took me so long to get back over here.

Yes, I agree that satan works through men, women and children and that Rev 19:21 is a reflection of satan's remnant.  I believe that they are the ones written about in "Rev 19:19-21 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh. NKJV"

I hope I understood your comment correctly.  Please let me know if I didn't.

With regards to your last comment.  You said, "The army of heavenly saints and earthly saints are going to be caught up to the third heaven to ride with the Lord!"   Though I have not seen any signs of the "taking up" and don't know when that might happen, I have seen signs of the "gathering together of the Saints from Heaven with those on earth."  You may want to read:  "HEAVEN AND EARTH JOINED TOGETHER ON EARTH FOR BATTLE (Part 6 of 6)"  (I posted this on Opeheaven on March 28, 2013).  This new post could almost be a continuation - it is certainly a manifestation of - this post, above, "Prepare To See And Be One With My Heavenly Host" (May 29, 2012)

Again, thank you Karen - Have a wonderful and blessed Good Friday and Easter Day (Passover).  In Christ's Love, Chris Williams

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/30/2013 at 5:34pm
Karen Samford

Posted: 04/02/2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Chris that answers my question well thank you for
answering it.Concerning the catching up,the Lord has been
revealing to me that the gathering together unto him as
in 2 Thessalonians 2 is the same as the catching away as
1 Thes 4: 13-17 and Revelations Ch.12:5.I believe we are
like the bible says seated with him in heavenly places.
Ephesians 1:3 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord
Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual
blessings in heavenly places in Christ: and Ephesians
2:5-7. 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened
us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit
together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding
riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through
Christ Jesus.
I believe the catching is like when Paul was caught away.
2 Corinthians 12:2-4
King James Version (KJV)
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of
the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught
up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of
the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard
unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to
utter.
There is so much God is revealing to me in the word. Time
does not allow right now for me to post on it. I will be
writing an article and posting it soon. God Bless and I
hope you have a blessed day.
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Karen, I pray the Lord allows you the necessary time
so that you can write His article for Him. I know He will.
His time is not always the same as ours - but remember what
He gives to you, to us all, is for everyone of His
Children. Actually, none of us are that different - we all
think that we are, but we basically have the same problems
in different packaging. Anyway, that is what I have been
shown lately. Praise God for His Holy Spirit alive in us!
so that we are not ever alone. Let me know when you have
the article done so I can read it. In Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version