Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Testimony of Holiness Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pieter Coetzee

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/15/2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

[Rev 12:11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

August 15, 2012

I felt led by the Spirit to share with you what the Lord has quickened in me. There are many beautiful children who has laid down their own desires and plans to be filled with His will in preparation of this season. Daily they have chosen to follow Him, despite the consequences, losing everything they had, even their jobs and in some cases their families. They have absolute faith in God, to deliver them and restore them in the fullness of the Spirit. Their inheritance is not the riches of Babylon, but Christ Jesus, our Lord Himself in the age to come!

While we are in transition, the consuming Fire of God brings discernment and truth. To the one it leads to abundant life everlasting and to the other death. Yet the Lord has shown me there are still many who hold on to the flesh, the provisions and security of this world:

Come to Me and lay down your life, your desires, your plans, your efforts, your works. I have prepared a place for you My children. A habitation for each one of you, in Me. Yet, you keep on striving. [**1] Why not give up, let go, give it all away. Stop striving. I AM that I AM. Jehovah, Great and Mighty, the ALL sufficient One. Where is your faith?

I have prepared a place for you, My child. a Holy habitation. Where mortality is swallowed up by immortality. A new wineskin that will hold My glory. Why do you kick against the goads? You have been appointed for death, that the excellence of My glory may be seen in you. Have I ever forsaken you or left you alone?

[2 Cor 5:1-5] For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

[2 Cor 4:7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.

Come, again I say Come! Come away with me My beloved. See My glory, See MY love. Allow me to take All from you that is not of Me. Say yes and submit to Me, I have already done it on your behalf. Can you not see? My burden is delight! We shall be ONE, a new house I have prepared, for US, where we can dwell together, you and Me in My Fathers house.

[John 17:20-26] "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

"Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world."

[John 11:24-25] Martha said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

I have seen your heart, that you are willing. But have you counted the cost? Is the price too high? [**2] Will you give Me your life. Those who have counted the cost, have paid the price. I have tested their hearts and did not find them wanting. Out of the wilderness I am leading My beautiful bride. Will you marry Me?

[Please read Gen 24 the whole chapter: A bride for Isaac. [v15-18] And it happened, before he had finished speaking, that behold, Rebekah, who was born to Bethuel, son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham's brother, came out with her pitcher on her shoulder. Now the young woman was very beautiful to behold, a virgin; no man had known her. And she went down to the well, filled her pitcher, and came up And the servant ran to meet her and said, "Please let me drink a little water from your pitcher."

So she said, "Drink, my lord." Then she quickly let her pitcher down to her hand, and gave him a drink. 19 And when she had finished giving him a drink, she said, "I will draw water for your camels also, until they have finished drinking." ---- Read the whole chapter, this is so wonderful, so absolutely beautiful, glorious, magnificent and awesome. Bless His Name forever and ever and ever! Praise Him !]

[Rev 3:18-19] I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

[Exo 23:18-22] "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him. But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

[Heb 2:1-3] Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him.

[Rom 7:1-4] ... Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.

[Rom 8:9-11] ... But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

[1 Cor 15:41-43] ...The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power

[Rom 8:20-23] For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

[Rom 8:28-29] ... For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

[Heb 2:10-15] For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

[**1] Stop Striving and enter His rest.

[Heb 4:1-11] Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.  For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.  For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest,’”

although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:

“Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts.

For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day. There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.  For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.

Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.

[Ps 46:10] Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

[Jam 4:7-8] Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

[**2] Count the cost

[Luke 14: 26-30] “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it—  lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’?

I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,  the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,  far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. [Eph 1:15-21]

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Amen
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Pieter, I am so thrilled to read what God wrote through you! 

One thing that He said through you, that so excited me, was:  "
A new wineskin that will hold My glory... You have been appointed for death, that the excellence of My glory may be seen in you."  Some of us may not see physical death, but instead we will see, or have seen, a death of "self".  Obviously, this statement means this, because as we die God's glory is seen in us.

We are so close to this reality.  How exciting all this is!  Thank you Jesus and thank you
Pieter for sharing His thoughts and words with all of us - especially me :-)  In Christ's Love, Chris Williams
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Chris, yes you are so right and thank you! It was in my spirit to clarify and explain that death pertains to self in order that we may be clothed from on high!

[Phil 2:8] And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death.

[Gal 2:20]
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.

Yes, we are so very close!

[Phil 3:12] Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

listen to this, Jesus is absolutely amazing!

[John 4:34] My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.

This is also our confession. We can only say what and when He tells us and do what and when He shows us.

We are One in Christ, same Spirit, same mind. Thank you Chris! I so enjoy devouring your posts! It is sustenance to my spirit. Thank you for your obedience and most of all thank You Father for Your beautiful children!

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version