Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Seekers Will Be Finders! And Finders Will Be Sought! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/24/2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Seekers Will Be Finders! And Finders Will Be Sought!

Bobby Conner

Bobby ConnerIn a prophetic vision I find myself watching world events unfolding on a gigantic television screen. This screen was enormous much like what is in the Dallas Cowboys football stadium. Suddenly, there was a huge, bright flash. I was shown a news flash and a Divine Messenger stated, "We interrupt this broadcast for this special news bulletin. 'Seekers Will Be Finders! And Finders Will Be Sought!'" In the realm of the Spirit there was great excitement at this announcement.

This is the most exciting time in world history to be alive; the entire world seems to be in chaos and confusion, and desperately they are seeking answers. This will prove to be the Church's finest hour; the Lord will release the much-needed wisdom as we seek HIM. The world will beat a path to our door seeking the Light. Without doubt, we find ourselves living in an extremely significant season, critical days, that demand our very best (see Romans 13:11-14). It is time to arise and shine (see Isaiah 60:1-8). Some things have been reserved for these end times; it's our honor as kings to search them out (see Proverbs 25:2).

We Are On Divine Assignment

God could have permitted any generation in history to be alive during these decisive days, however He chose us! We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to be alive. We are on Divine Assignment! Signs of the end times are unfolding about us daily (see Matthew 24). Prepare to behold the intervention of God (Isaiah 64:1-2)! Now is the time to seek the Lord with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:12-13 Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

In our day of secular skepticism, it is sad to see many today asking the same question posed in 2 Kings 3:11: "But Jehoshaphat said, 'Is there no prophet of the Lord here by whom we may inquire of the Lord?' One of the king of Israel's servants answered, 'Elisha son of Shaphat, who served Elijah, is here.'"

"Is there not a prophet in the land that we may inquire of him?" Many are posing the same question today! The answer is a resounding yes! The true prophets of God must arise and take their place. Sounding a true and trusted trumpet call awakening the warriors and calling for the army of God to arise (see Joel 2:1-3).

Words of Wisdom

God will so anoint your words that they will become as apples of gold in settings of silver (see Proverb 25:11). Your words will be extremely helpful and healing (see Proverbs 12:18). It is time to receive the tongue of a taught one, knowing how to reply to desperate people seeking guidance and advice (see Isaiah 50:4).

1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face evermore!

May our heart's response be that recorded in Psalm 27:8, which states: "You have said, 'Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need].' My heart says to You, 'Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity...]'"

A Preview of Coming Events:
The Visit of the Queen of Sheba

1 Kings 10:1-10 The queen of Sheba heard of Solomon's fame, and she traveled to Jerusalem to test him with difficult questions. She brought with her a large group of attendants, as well as camels loaded with spices, jewels, and a large amount of gold. When she and Solomon met, she asked him all the questions that she could think of. He answered them all; there was nothing too difficult for him to explain.

The queen of Sheba heard Solomon's wisdom and saw the palace he had built. She saw the food that was served at his table, the living quarters for his officials, the organization of his palace staff and the uniforms they wore, the servants who waited on him at feasts, and the sacrifices he offered in the Temple. It left her breathless and amazed.

She said to King Solomon, "What I heard in my own country about you and your wisdom is true! But I couldn't believe it until I had come and seen it all for myself. But I didn't hear even half of it; your wisdom and wealth are much greater than what I was told. How fortunate are your wives! And how fortunate your servants, who are always in your presence and are privileged to hear your wise sayings!

"Praise the LORD your God! He has shown how pleased He is with you by making you king of Israel. Because His love for Israel is eternal, He has made you their king so that you can maintain law and justice."

She presented to King Solomon the gifts she had brought: almost five tons of gold and a very large amount of spices and jewels. The amount of spices she gave him was by far the greatest that he ever received at any time.

This is about to occur again. Political leaders from around the world will be coming to the true Church seeking wisdom and advice; we, too, must have the Word of the Lord that will leave them breathless and amazed. We are to be a city set high on a hill giving light (see Matthew 5:14).

Now is the time to draw near to the Lord, surrendering to HIM every area of our lives. These are the days of great conquest; we are called to be brave, bold, victorious overcomers in every way, every day.

Bobby Conner
Eagles View Ministries
manager@bobbyconner.org

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/24/2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

ANOTHER YES & AMEN TO AN EXCELLENT EXHORTATION,,,I TAKE THIS TO HEART AND AGREE AS I HAVE SURRENDERED EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE TO (((HIM))),,, DECLARING, "I WILL BE AMONGST THE ONES WITH A 'TAUGHT TONGUE', KNOWING HOW TO REPLY TO DESPERATE PEOPLE SEEKING GUIDANCE AND ADVICE."  YES INDEED, I WILL, IN JESUS' NAME. GLORY TO GOD!  TY JESUS!   Love you ALL 

Michele Hay

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

ha, ha! :) You always make me smile Gayle! (and i need a smile right now...) Yes you do have a taught tongue...His word is ever on it...bringing hope and faith to His little ones!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hi there, precious Michele-that is comical the way Holy One said, 'taught tongue'-always giggled a lil when I'd hear folks say, "tongue of the taught one"/didnt seem to fit me-lol-He's changed me alot and I'm still a 'project in progress'-seemed like it was in another language other than English! Ha,  Ha! Talking about comical,,,our Father is humorous-just yesterday while I was sitting @ an intersection, I heard, "Would you look at that?" Passing by right in front of me is a Dalamtion(large black & whote spotted dog) with his neck & head stuck out the sunroof of the car he was in,,,lol-got more than a giggle, that one did!  Then a little while later I was sitting @ an observation spot, one of many, to view the water, called Puget Sound... My attention is drawn to a dog paddling out in the water-couldnt really see that he had anything in his mouth,,,but as this dog(Irish Setter) comes walking out of the water he is dragging a tree limb-I mean we aint talking a stick-this is actually a tree limb-his master using both hands takes the tree limb and as best he can throws it out back into the water for his dog to retrieve again for him,,,by this time I'm sayiing to myself, "Would you look at that?"  lol-probably be a catchy little saying between me and Papa from now on-lol-He is such grand fun & I  love hangin' out with Him...Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version