Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Forging my insturments of war! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/27/2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

My Beloved, I understand that the pressure you have been dealing with has been intense. You have wondered, "Where are you Lord? What are you doing with me?" Lord, did you leave me? Did I miss you somewhere?

You have been in such a time where I have appeared to be silent to your questions, or even answering your prayers. Be assured, I am not silent. I am bringing you through the time of "forging you" into my weapons of war! 

Yes My Love, My Bride, I am "forming you, (forging you into a KINGDOM, A KINGDOM OF PRIEST AND KINGS UNTO ME." In this silent time as you would perceive it, my hand is working where you can not see. I am doing a hidden work in you, a deep work, a Holy work, that will bring you forth as my "weapons" of war to subdue kingdoms and nations as I appear to my people and prepare them for the Kingdom Age.

I am doing a "secret work," in the heart of my bride, my sons, my man-child that is about to come forth. Remember my words, everything that is HIDDEN shall be REVEALED! I must do it in secret and in many ways in deep silence within you. In this manner you will know that this work is not of your self, but it is a Gift from Me alone to you. A gift that we should be ONE. Even as I am in the Father and the Father is in me, that you and us WILL BE ONE!

I have corrected you. I have disciplined you, and I have even scourged you proving you are "legitimate" sons of mine, but know my sons, my bride, my loves, I am doing my "FINISHING WORK IN YOU!" I am doing it in the secret places in you and in the depth of your being and you will be changed from Glory to Glory and my Glory shall be seen upon you.

Don't fret at the firery circumstances that have come. Don't fret at the situations all around you, but be concentrated fully at My Presence that is with you in the midst of these things. I am doing the deepest and greatest work in your heart even now.  Did I not say, He who has begun this good work in you, would be faithful to complete it?

I your Lord, will complete it! I am completing now. I am going to bring you forth like Gold through the fire. I am making you vessels of honor in my house. I am reducing you, emptying you, causing you not to be led by your emotions. I am teaching you not to rejoice overly in the good times or be to sorrowful in the rough times. I must have you consistent! I must have you prepared. I must have you ready as my instruments of war.

Does not my word say, "The Lord utters His voice before His army?" How powerful is that army? Hear my love what I am making you! My prophet Joel saw and proclaimed the finishing of my "forging" of the instruments of war! Joel 2"

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, as the dawn spread upon the mountains; a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after them, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and none hath escaped them.

The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so do they run.

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of the mountains do they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

At their presence the peoples are in anguish; all faces are waxed pale.

They run like mighty men; they climb the wall like men of war; and they march every one on his ways, and they break not their ranks.

Neither doth one thrust another; they march every one in his path; and they burst through the weapons, and break not off their course.

They leap upon the city; they run upon the wall; they climb up into the houses; they enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth quaketh before them; the heavens tremble; the sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

11 And Jehovah uttereth his voice before his army; for his camp is very great; for he is strong that executeth his word;For the day of Jehovah is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Do you hear my words, My love? Do you see what I am forging you into? Do you see my great love for you. You are "my camp" and My camp is very great! He (you my army, my camp) is strong that executes My Words!

That is what I am forging and making you into. A people who will NOT BREAK RANKS! A people to be like the finest horse man where A FIRE GOES before (you) them, and behind (you) them a FLAME BURNS! Like chariots they leap and like a FLAME OF FIRE that devours the stubble. THEY(YOU)ARE A STRONG PEOPLE SET IN BATTLE ARRAY!

A GREAT PEOPLE AND A STRONG PEOPLE: THERE HAS NOT EVER BEEN LIKE, NEITHER SHALL BE ANY MORE AFTER THEM, EVEN TO YEARS OF MANY GENERATIONS!

Can you lift up your expectations even higher my love? Can you see what I doing in your midst? This (forging work) in you in the secret place of your hear is preparing you to be a vessel of honor in my house! This is what I am doing where you can not see?

This is what I am accomplishing when you don't feel anything, or any anointing or goose bumps as I bring you through this type of fire. I make you a vessel of honor in my house.

I am forging you into a Kingdom of Priest and Kings when it seems like I don't care, or I don't answer fast enough, or even it seems like I forsook you. No I would never forsake you, my Beloved! I am with you even till the end of this age.

I am forming you, (forging you) into a Kingdom Army as Joel saw. I am forging you into a mighty army of Priests/Sons. I am forming you into a Kingdom of Priests first who know how to reach me, minister to me, and know my heartbeat. I also bring you forth as Sons of God and in the Power of My Holy Spirit that destroys the work of the devil!

You are this mighty army! You are those who will run through a troop and leap over a wall. You are becoming a strong people battle ready as you no longer live by your feelings, or emotions or by what you see. You have learned my deepest work comes in silence. Be still and Know that I am God. In the times that it seems I deserted you, I went to the deepest places in your heart where you could not see.

I came as the Word of God am I not like fire in You? Is not my word a hammer in you breaking down all the hard places in you? Beloved, I am forging you in the fire! I am forming(forging)each one of you as a unique instrument of war. Each different from the other, but perfectly fit together to be one with Me and each other so the world would believe the Father sent me. 

You will surely sing the new song, my over-comers, my brides, my sons, my man child. Here is the song I am forging deep with in you. It is your song. It is song of the forging! It is the song of the fire? It is the song of your victory? It is the Song of all Songs to you!

This song is being revealed in you now! Where you can't see? Where you can't understand. In the times where you felt like giving up or going home with me. You are going to make it and more so! You are coming out of this time arisen with the Glory of Me upon you. You will surely arise and shine, for your light has come and the Glory of Me WILL BE SEEN UPON YOU!

This song is about to come forth from you like never before. You are about to sing this song in the "power of my endless life" burning in your soul. This is your song! This is my victory in and through you. It is time for it to burn in your hearts. You will sing it with the most hottest fire I could ever burn in you! Hear my word of VICTORY TO YOU!

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

In this love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as He is, so are we in this world.

This is our song! This is what I am forging you into now, a Kingdom of Priest and Kings unto Me! We are one! All of creation will hear you sing your song as you stand in My Holy Presence singing:

Revelation 5: 8- 10: 

And when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders [[a]of the heavenly Sanhedrin] prostrated themselves before the Lamb. Each was holding a harp (lute or guitar), and they had golden bowls full of incense (fragrant spices and gums for burning), which are the prayers of God’s people (the saints).

And [now] they sing a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the scroll and to break the seals that are on it, for You were slain (sacrificed), and with Your blood You purchased men unto God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

10 And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign [as kings] over the earth!

This is what I am "FORGING NOW IN YOU!" THIS IS WHAT I AM MAKING YOU TO BECOME IN THE "SILENCE OF WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE, HEAR OR EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM DOING WITH YOU."  Don't loose heart now? Don't turn back now? Look at how far you have progressed before this "silent time?"

Will you trust me where you can't see or feel? Will you know that I would never leave you or forsake you even now? Will you stay with Me, love Me and worship Me here in this place? This is how I form you into an "army like none other has been seen before. This is how I forge you into "mighty weapons of war" in my hands. You are my weapons forged in my refining fire and fullers soap, but great will you be called because before you, I WILL UTTER MY VOICE!

SELAH!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 08/27/2012 at 12:25am

Shari Kress

Posted: 08/27/2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged Quote Shari Kress

Henry - I was going through this last week until Saturday afternoon.  (My Beloved, I understand that the pressure you have been dealing with has been intense. You have wondered, "Where are you Lord? What are you doing with me?" Lord, did you leave me? Did I miss you somewhere?)

The heavens seemed to be as brass but I persevered (stumbling along the way I must admit) but Saturday afternoon the Lord spoke to me 'Arise, shine....' and I saw myself on a road with a rock just ahead of me.  I shouted out loud "Get out of my way!" with authority & knew that mentally the enemy was trying to make me feel defeated; that I had not heard God in moving back to the Atlanta area (even though I knew deep in my heart that was a lie).

I began to think on how the Lord has been my provision through this long journey & started thanking Him which continued into intercessory prayer for my sisters & brothers, both those I know & those in other countries that are standing strong despite heavy persecution. 

It was then your name flashed into my mind.  Not knowing you except by your posts I just let the Holy Spirit lead me.  I sensed you have gone through much persecution in the way of false accusation despite your heart's motive to do the right thing in the sight of God.  The going has been at times slow & laborous.  I saw a field, freshly plowed with rich brown soil & the sun shining on it & the Lord wants you to know He's about to do a new thing in your life that will bring forth a harvest of souls.  It won't be traditional & it won't be like anything you've experienced before.  Know this: All the tears you've shed & the travail of your heart have not been wasted. Every tear dropped into the ground has been a seed to bring forth fruit.

At the end of praying for you, the Lord said you would be posting a word that would be a tipping point (like a weighing of the scales) for the body.  These words should saturate our soul; we must engraft them on our heart, believe them from the very depths of our being, speak them into the atmosphere.   I believe this word is the word He was speaking of.

Abundant blessings to you my brother,

Shari

View Shari Kress's Profile Search for other posts by Shari Kress
Henry Falcone

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Shari,

God Bless you so much for your encouragement from our Lord! I receive them and know that they are true. I pray God is positioning me and preparing me and all of us for such a time as this. In my prayer time last night, I said, "Lord how do you want to encourage your people, we so need you." Then He gave me that word and said, "Write what I speak to your heart." So I obeyed the Lord and will allow those who read this to test and prove it in the Holy Spirit that this is from God.

Thank you so much for praying for me. It so moved me that God put me on your heart though we have never met. There are so many precious servants of God I have met through this site that I love so much and we have become like family. From all different parts of the world and even our own nation, God is bringing us together each part supplying what the other needs. I am so blessed by this. I am so encouraged, that God has seen my tears, and only God knows about the things you write.

But we are all going through those same type of trials and persecutions it comes with the calling. We are learning to press through them and keep our eyes focused on the Lord. I pray God will continue to give me and all of us "doves eyes" as found in Song of Solomon. That we would be have that "single vision" for the Lord Himself.

I know what God is about to do, we have never seen before and all our best efforts could never produce such a work of God. Who else can turn water into wine just be "drawing some out." Just by putting on a journey to the Master of the feast. Some where in between it changes it's nature from water to wine. That is what is about to happen to all God is bringing through these purging and cleansing fires.

You don't anything about me, but God told me He is about to move in GA! I have met some dear precious saints that God just told them to move there too, and they too didn't know why? I keep getting Georgia all the time, that something on the southeast coast from God is coming forth from there.

I know God wants me to go there soon to do deeper life meetings. Just waiting for God, not looking for my own door opening. So I witness in the Holy Spirit that God has positioned you there and you may be part of the strategic prayer army and prophetic army God is sending there for such a time as this. My friends live outside of Georgia. I felt God had spoken to me about Atlanta about 9 years ago, but I had forgotten that, and it was just about a "moving in Georgia." Recently I saw the city of Savanna, that between these two cities God is doing something new in our nation.

I could be wrong, this is not a thus says the Lord, but I am getting such a sense of the Holy Spirits desire to bring forth the very flame of God from this region. Please pray about it and see what God speaks to you, but I do witness you are in the right place at the right time.

I felt last nights word was so important to the Body of Christ as well that God needed to strengthen those who are weary right now. He gave me, I pray the tongue of the learned, that I may speak a word in season to those who are weary." I pray they comforted you. Your words of reply has strengthened and comforted me also. God Bless and thank you for writing.

In His love,

Your fellow bond servant in Christ,

Henry

John Lawler

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Henry,

Thank you for your message for it truly ministered to me. Many of us I believe are in the same boat and truly need a word of encouragement at times.

God bless you,

Brenda Teal

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

This word has been of great encouragement to me
too.Twenty
years ago a these scriptures in Joel about His army were
highlighted to me,now The Lord is bringing His
revelation.I
am in awe. "VICTORY" is also significant,as in some
words The
Lord brought to me several months ago He said "keep
shouting, THE VICTORY IS IN CHRIST MY GOD" I visited a
small church a few weeks ago where the Pastor knows
nothing
about me and before giving the message he came up to me
stating how God had given me VICTORY,this was at a very
difficult time with my non Christian family.Also God
speaks much about His Glory coming and being completely
at one or merging into Him.I praise God
for this site and all my brothers and sisters in Christ
God bless you all

Edited by Brenda Teal on 08/28/2012 at 5:26am

Shari Kress

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged Quote Shari Kress

Henry,

As always I am blessed reading your words.  Thank you for your reply.

I am sincerely praying he brings you to this area soon for the Deeper Life meetings. 

Shalom, Shari

Henry Falcone

Posted: 08/30/2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

God Bless you John, I know that to be true! The Lord is strengthening us for what is about to come!

Amen and God Bless you Brenda, Victory, Victory, Victory, a Surpassing Victory in Christ. For whom the Son has set free IS FREE INDEED!

God Bless you too. Shari, SHALOM! I pray that the Lord will bring us there soon as well. He has really begun to stir in my spirit for this area. Not sure what that is going to be, but something has been birthed there. A seed has died and now is about to come forth as a mighty tree for the Lord there. 

I will have to connect you with my true friends and brother and sister that in that Atlanta area. They too have a sense of God's movement there and were told to go there also. 

Shari Kress

Posted: 09/01/2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged Quote Shari Kress

Henry - I went to your website and sent you an email.

Blessings,   Shari

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version