Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: You must prevail: I am with you says the Lord! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/31/2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

My beloved, You must prevail!  I am with you! I am with you! It is your time! It is your moment! It is your hour to prevail!

I have told you in my Word that I have given you power to tread upon scorpions and serpents, and over ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY, and NOTHING in any way SHALL HARM YOU! Do you believe me?

The hour that is about to come upon the world, is your hour of victory! It is your hour to prevail even as I overcame the world. Remember, As I was in the world, so are you! You have prayed for us to be one, have you not? Then why do you accept your defeat when I plan to bring you from victory to victory.

You are my Bride/Warrior and you will come forth in the very power of my Glory for all the World to see! My Glory shall be seen upon you! Your brightness is going to go forth to touch every nation with MY power and MY Glory upon eagles wings!

This is not the time to be discouraged. This is not to time to let your head hang down or your arms and legs to droop. My dearest love, receive my breath upon you. I am breathing my very life, power and ability into the depth of your being, behold I have come for you!

The clock is about to strike the midnight hour. You will come out and meet me your bridegroom, and you will arise with healing in your wings. Soon you will say, "Lord it was worth it! Lord it was worth the suffering and persecutions."

I am about to release the fullness of my Glory through you and in you. I have worked in you where you can't see. Beloved, Do you remember all the times you had to walk where you could not see? Do you remember where you just simply had to trust me? In those times where you could not see where I was leading you or even doing in your heart, those were the times I was producing a harvest even to 100 fold in you!

I want you to know, that I have not wasted one minute of your life. I have not missed one opportunity to change you even when you failed. Even when it seemed you had gone backwards instead of forward, I was working not wasting one of those moments.

You see, my precious and beautiful bride, I said, "I will be faithful to finish what I have started in you." So I never took a break when you did. I never gave up when you gave up on yourself. I never ran away from you even in the times you tried to run away from Me. I was there all the time.

Don't you know I meant what I said, " I will never leave you or forsake you? That I would be with you even to the end of this age? I am not a man that I would lie? I was with you then, I am with you now, and I will be there forever and ever with you as my Bride and me as your Bridegroom.

I so delight to finish you! I am even giggling now with great joy over you if you could just for one minute see you finished and complete as I do. You would be able to endure what is ahead and present with such a greater joy? Would you like me to show you what I see? Would you like to know the way that I know?

Did I not say to John my beloved, "Come up here, so I can show you the "things that are to come?" I was not just speaking about events to come, but MY KINGDOM TO COME! That includes finishing the work that I started in you. My hands laid the "corner stone" in your life and "MY HANDS will lay the FINISHING STONE IN YOU as well!

Rejoice my sweet love, It is my Father's pleasure to give you the kingdom. I give you the keys to that kingdom as you abide in Me and I abide in you. As you dwell in Me, and I dwell in you, I will teach you how to prevail? What is prevailing? It is understanding the mysteries and secrets of My Kingdom, and receiving the reality of the Keys to the Kingdom burning in the depth of your being.

My servant Jacob understood this when I showed him the ladder going up to heaven and the angels arising and descending upon it. It was in this place will you understand what it means to prevail. When Jacob saw this ladder he saw "My ACCESS to my heavens! Then I wrestled with him. I did this not to hurt him but to give you picture of what it means to prevail.

He said, "I will not let you go until you bless me." This is what it means to prevail. You don't see the problem or situation as the enemy paints the picture, but you come to me and keep coming to me until we wrestle and you prevail with me to loose on earth the answer of your prayer as it is in heaven.

"I love them that love me and I will cause them to inherit substance and I will fill their treasuries."Did I not say, that if you have faith even as a grain of mustard, YOU CAN SAY TO THE MOUNTAIN, GET UP AND BE CAST INTO THE SEA! And if you DON'T DOUBT, but BELIEVE The things you say shall COME TO PASS, YOU WILL WHATEVER YOU SAY!

You must prevail! You must prevail! You must allow me to prevail in you.  That is why I am breathing new life into you. I am breathing new strength in you. I am breathing my very own power in you, so you will overcome even as I have overcome the World.

You are about to come forth in power to bring a "word with consequences" where I send you. That is why you must prevail and don't quit! Don't believe the lies of the enemy that says "you can't make it." You are not good enough, you fail all the time." Don't let his lies stop you.

I said to you, Fear thou not, I am with you says the Lord! If I am for you, who can be against you, and I AM FOR YOU! I must take our sweet intimate time of love and affection we have together, and prepare you to make war in the heavenly realm until you are over-comers that can rule and reign with me forever and ever.

You asked me to let you taste the "kisses of my lips" (SOS1) I will do more than that! I will let you be one with me as I am one with the Father so the world will believe that our Father loves you as He has always loved me.

You are about to receive my end time fire! You are about to receive my end time miracle glory for I am going to change you from water to wine. Don't be afraid. Don't look down anymore. YOU MUST PREVAIL! YOU WILL PREVAIL. I SPEAK THESE TO YOU WITH MY VERY BREATH AND FIRE. THEY WILL BURN IN YOU NOW AS YOU READ THEM, if your heart is open to dare to believe these words are true for this hour you are now in.

Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in.Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.Lift up your heads, O you gates; yes, lift them up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in.10 Who is [He then] this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah [pause, and think of that]!

Do you hear My words my love? Do you see what I need from you right now? I need you to prevail! You must prevail, because I am with you! Lift up your droopy head. Lift up those feeble arms so I can strengthen you!  For the King of Glory has prevailed, I will prevail in you for I am the King of all Kings, and the Lord of all Lords. Greater am I in you then he who is in the world.

Rise up, I am burning in you now. Lift up your hands! Lift up your heads and receive my breath. I breath on you 3 times and cause that which was hindering you to be broken in my name, Jesus Christ!

You must prevail! I have prevailed! So as I am, you shall also be. For us "two" have become one flesh." I am about to bring you out of this desert place, but you are now leaning upon my strength and not yours, I have finished my work and now you are about to witness my glory! For you shall become the "best wine" I have chosen for last.

Fear not little flock, the Lord is with you and it is His pleasure to give you the Kingdom!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 08/31/2012 at 12:50am

John Lawler

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Henry,

All I can say to your message is, Amen to that!!!

God bless you,

Brenda Teal

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

My Lord and my God.I am struck down in awe.My only language
is tears from my innermost being. Jesus Jesus Jesus

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi brother! Thank you for posting this. God is so good! Who doesn't need to hear this Word today!!! Praise God! Thank you Jesus, you know exactly what we need to hear. I can only smile and laugh, He is so very good to us! Praise the Lord for His goodness towards us!! Jesus we love you! We love you! we love you! Thank you Lord for strengthening your people once again! Halleluyah! My brothers and sisters, we, His body, we are going to make it, we will prevail, He is making sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God!

Hope to see you all very, very soon!

Love in Christ

We all are ONE!

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Karen Samford

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Praises to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Make us
strong in you Jesus.
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Henry Falcone

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Amen to all you wrote John, Brenda and Sherry! How good is our God? SOOOOOO Good that He is truly the Author and Finisher of our faith!AMEN?

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Amen, Amen and again Amen!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version