Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Sleeping People and the White Wolf Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Linda Sirchia

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/03/2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote Linda Sirchia

The Lord showed this to me a couple of weeks ago.  This morning, it came back strong.

I was inside the earth standing at the opening of a hollowed-out area, like a big, open cave, and was looking around at several people that just woke up.  They were dressed and rolling up the mats that they were sleeping on.  They had a lot of energy and were ready to go.

I was then standing at the opening of another hollowed-out area that I knew was to the right of the first one.  I was looking around at several people that were dressed but were still sleeping on their mats.

I knew they should be awake, too, so I asked the Lord, “Why are they still sleeping?” 

I then looked up over the sleeping people and above them on a ledge was a white wolf.  He looked so beautiful but I knew he was bad.  He was lying down and resting, but not asleep.  He was keeping guard over the people, and in his mind, he believes that he owns them as his personal possession.  He was the reason the people are still sleeping. 

I was then right in front of the wolf’s face.  He was demure.  I knew that he was not going to attack me, he was afraid of me and that he did not want me to know that he was there. 

He slowly picked up his head and he looked at me.  I then knew that he needed to be taken down and removed from the midst of the people. 

Right then, a big, solid, metal thing appeared in my hands.  I immediately lifted it up over my head, and with great force, I hit him in the head with it twice. 

It ended.

Acts 20:28-30

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29 I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; 30 and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.

Disclaimer:  Please know that I know that we do not literally hit people in the head.  My understanding is that it represents empowered rebukes/reprimands.  I believe each situation is unique and that prayer and the Lord’s strategy is a requirement. 

The Lord has granted me understanding of the danger of wolves in our midst on such a deeper level.  I have watched this particular man knowingly undermine the Lord’s will each and every time, operating in his own agenda, very competitive and stealth.  His presence and activity has caused great delay in our journey to our “Abundant Garden.”

It’s been a few years now that the Lord has shown me and others the sleepers.  We have been praying and speaking out that it’s time to “Wake up!” 

Now I know (and the reason I'm sharing this) to first ask the Lord why they’re sleeping.  Step by step He leads us, yes?

God bless you abundantly!!

View Linda Sirchia's Profile Search for other posts by Linda Sirchia
Karen Samford

Posted: 09/03/2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thank you Linda for sharing and welcome to OH.
The Lord has also shown me a few who are also wolves in
sheep clothing.We have to pray that we will not be
deceived.
Matthew 24:24 says,For there shall arise false Christs,and
false prophets,and shall show great signs and
wonders;insomuch that ,if it were possible they shall
deceive the very elect.
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Karen Samford

Posted: 09/04/2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

I'm not sure why I am the only one that has responded to
your message maybe people don't understand.
Do you think you could expound on the part that says;"I
have watched this particular man knowingly undermine the
Lord’s will each and every time, operating in his own
agenda, very competitive and stealth. His presence and
activity has caused great delay in our journey to our
“Abundant Garden?”
Thank you Linda and God bless
Deborah Connor

Posted: 09/04/2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

Thank you so much for posting.

God bless you.

Deborah

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 09/04/2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

We are all One in Christ and we need everyone to bring and share, to uplift and prepare His body. We earnestly take heed of the Word that you shared with us. Thank you for your obedience! Yes, He reveals to us more each day as we seek His face. I pray that His body will discern the wolves and get out from amongst them!
View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Linda Sirchia

Posted: 09/05/2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged Quote Linda Sirchia

I’m sorry I didn’t get back on the internet sooner.  Now I know. J

This is a real and current situation that I’d been in prayer about and asked the Lord what was going on.  You know how the Lord exposes what is hidden in the darkness?  He showed me symbolically what was happening and hidden behind the scenes in the work that I’m doing for Him that is blocking our path. 

There really are people that say that they’re Christians – of the pitch-black - and can talk the talk but don’t walk the walk.  These are false ones and are so dangerous to the body and block the path that the Lord has for people/churches/organizations/ministries, etc.

Our work/jobs for the Lord can get delayed kind of like when Daniel (Ch 10:12-14) was praying and the angel told him that the Lord heard his prayer but that he was detained by the prince of the Persian kingdom (territorial spirit) for 21 days.

The sleeping people should be awake and ready to serve the Lord in whatever capacity he has for them, fill whatever positions they’re needed in and supposed to be in. 

Here’s an example:  I shared with him (he’s my boss) that the Lord showed me that a co-worker was “not part of the new that the Lord was taking us to” in order to grow our organization, she was not, nor was He going to equip her for the “new” and that she would be replaced with someone that the Lord would be bring in. 

The Lord told me and showed me how she was going to up and quit and leave us hanging by not sharing important information for the people we serve.   It would have left us in a mess.  I shared this with him as well and told my boss to prepare.

He acted like he understood and was in agreement but instead, he went to her and talked her into staying.  This is just one instance and it’s a much bigger mess now.  I’m now the bad guy and the division is crazy. 

This is an example of damage that the wolves cause.

My heart in sharing is if the Lord has revealed to you that there are people spiritually sleeping in your midst, they’re might be a wolf there at the root of the problem.  Ask Him.  This is just a suggested step in the prayer process in praying for the sleeping people. 

Karen Samford

Posted: 09/05/2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thank you for expounding on that.It's like Pieter says,"I
pray that His body will discern the wolves and get out from
amongst them!"
Linda Sirchia

Posted: 09/05/2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Linda Sirchia

Timing...I just read a word from Munday Martin on Elijahlist titled We Are Being Awakened.  I think the Lord is defintitely bringing the sleeping ones some attention. 

I'm praying for all of the sleeping people now...I so agree that we pray as you said - and asking the Lord for His wisdom for us to come alongside the sleeping people to help if needed.  I pray that their eyes be opened (waking up) to see the deception of what's hidden and happening with them in their lives, to rescue them and replace the lies with His truth.  I pray in Jesus Name!

Michele Hay

Posted: 09/05/2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

When I first began to read it...I thought the wolf must be white and kind of benign because it is a kind of stupor over them...they perhaps still have a vision of the faith walk that is kind of powerless...that is how they are asleep.

Sometimes I think we have been in love with our old vision of  the christian walk...the one with noodle salad and pie socials. Nothing wrong with noodles and pie...if it is with an awake and empowered church...a compassionate church...an on fire church! I have felt lately like I am running around telling my family and friends to 'wake up'! telling them the Lord is coming soon,...telling them that He is saying we must read His word more!!

Perhaps we are given a vision here of how to pray...that the Lord wake them up and open their eyes...to all He has for them!

Edited by Michele Hay on 09/05/2012 at 7:20pm

Karen Samford

Posted: 09/05/2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Linda that's awesome how God showed you that to confirm the
vision given to you.He is sooo good.I have never heard of
Munday Martin but what an amazing prophecy.
Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/05/2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Linda,

I would like to share an experience that I had last year, along with some scriptures.

Something the Lord has really brought home to me is that we do not fight with flesh and blood, but principalities and powers of darkness. Often the one operating under that influence is deceived and unaware (and I am sure there are times when they know what they are doing. But Satan is the great deceiver). However, the Lord desires that His creation is set free and redeemed. He always wants His creation set free from the kingdom of darkness.

Last year I had a dream about a sister in the Lord. The Lord used this dream and the experience I had coming out of the dream to give me revelation how the enemy deceives us and causes us to fight with one another. In the dream, I was walking with this sister in a suburban like neighborhood. To my left was a park with a play ground and to my right was the woods. My friend appeared different than she had looked in real life, she was wearing all white. She was in a tank top, shorts, and tennis shoes. We were talking about things in the dream that we had already talked about in real life. We walked toward the woods and went through a path in the woods. A short way in the distance there was a lake(or pond). I remember seeing a dock and my friend was walking ahead of me.  As we were walking she turned toward me and was telling me how when she got saved she was filled with the Holy Spirit and fire. This was a true conversation we had in real life. However, in the dream her voice turned demonic as she said it. I remember thinking to myself..eww that's not the Holy Spirit. She walked toward the doc and alittle girl was by the water with a golden retriever.

I then started waking out of this dream and as I was waking my body was paralyzed. I was in a semi fetal position and lying on my right side. I could not fully open or close my eyes and there was this creature on my left side that I could only see from the corner of my ear. The creature I believe was a demon and it was speaking things into my ear that I could not understand and saying them very visciously and very fast. However, there was one word I could make out that this creature was saying and it was "fishes". It was saying fishes, fishes over and over again. I began rebuking this demon in the name of Jesus and at that point I came out of the state I was in. In fact, I was yelling out mid sentence. I began saying my mind, "I rebuke you in" and fully woke yelling, "the name of Jesus!!!" It was 6:22 in the am and my daughter was getting ready for school. She came out of her room saying, "Mom? Are you alright?". At first I was like what are listening to? Did you watch something scary last night?!! (we do not have cable but we do have internet). She did tell me one of her friends was talking with her about some sort of man that talked through recordings ( I can't remember what they called him). 

Anyway, I listened to living on the Edge with Chip Ingram that morning which was a message on spiritual warfare (no coincidences with God, eh?) and also sought the Lord on the matter. What the Lord showed me through this experience is this is how the enemy tries to attack the Body of Christ and people in general. For example, when you fall asleep with the t.v. or radio on sometimes you dream about what you are subliminally hearing. This is the same in the spirit realm. The demonic spirits will often speak things and our brain will receive that message. Just like sound waves, you cannot see them but your brain then responds and processes it. The demon was saying fishes and there was a pond in my dream.

There was division occuring among believers in my local area during that time. I ended up sharing this dream with my friend, though I hesitated for fear it would be taken the wrong way (at the time it was so the enemy was somewhat successful). I tried to clear up the misunderstanding, but it was not received well. We went about a year without talking. I prayed as led and asked the Lord if He wanted us to be reconnected that He would allow our paths to cross.

We ran into eachother at the grocery store a few months ago and have had opportunity to talk on the phone a few times since and also fellowship once and it was a huge blessing. God's heart is to see humanity saved and the church is the forerunner in that happening..we are here to co-labor with Christ. I cannot speak for demons, but as far as flesh and blood humans are concerned..God's will is that not one should perish and all of hell is an uproar to keep that from happening. Satan likes us fighting and acting carnal because he thinks in some way he will win.

I am not sure how you sensed the Lord reveal this information to you regarding your co-worker that was not in alignment with the Lord's agenda? But I do believe it worth testing. In your dream, you had to fight the wolf not the people. God wants your co-worker in beautiful deep intimacy with the Lord and growing His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. God is all about restoring people. So, if your co-worker is not in line with God's will it is the responsibility of you and others around her to lovingly lead her to be apart of what God is doing. We are called to speak the truth in love. God desires this woman's repentance. If she chooses otherwise then it is on her own head.

I do not know all the details concerning the situation you are in. If she is clearly speaking perverse things and drawing disciples to herself then that needs to be addressed and repentance and restoration encouraged. If you are all believers then I do not think your boss did anything wrong in addressing issues. Time will tell if the fruit is genuine. We have to be merciful as the Lord is merciful with us. I believe your dream and the word reveals that it is dark principalites involved and your co-worker needs to be woken up and set free from his dominion. Satan does not own her, the Lord does.(As revealed in your dream)

2 Corinthians 10

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Spiritual War

10 Now I, Paul, myself am pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ—who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent am bold toward you. But I beg you that when I am present I may not be bold with that confidence by which I intend to be bold against some, who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

7 Do you look at things according to the outward appearance? If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ’s, let him again consider this in himself, that just as he is Christ’s, even so we are Christ’s.For even if I should boast somewhat more about our authority, which the Lord gave us for edification and not for your destruction, I shall not be ashamed— lest I seem to terrify you by letters. 10 “For his letters,” they say, “are weighty and powerful, but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.” 11 Let such a person consider this, that what we are in word by letters when we are absent, such we will also be in deed when we are present.

12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. 13 We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us—a sphere which especially includes you. 14 For we are not overextending ourselves (as though our authority did not extend to you), for it was to you that we came with the gospel of Christ; 15 not boasting of things beyond measure, that is, in other men’s labors, but having hope, that as your faith is increased, we shall be greatly enlarged by you in our sphere, 16 to preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man’s sphere of accomplishment.

17 But “he who glories, let him glory in the Lord.”18 For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

Notice how Paul shows how we are to be meek and humble even in confronting conflict. We are not to be fighting or taking false credit for things others have done for the Lord, but we are to be inclusive and encouraging in one another's ministries. Also, note that Paul said authority was to be used for edification, not destruction.

You shared, "

Here’s an example:  I shared with him (he’s my boss) that the Lord showed me that a co-worker was “not part of the new that the Lord was taking us to” in order to grow our organization, she was not, nor was He going to equip her for the “new” and that she would be replaced with someone that the Lord would be bring in. 

I think this it would be wise to test whether this impression came from the Lord. Where does this line up with His heart and His word? Of course, I am not involved in your personal situation here, so my knowledge is limited in all the details of what is going on. Please understand I am only responding based on the information you have shared. Why is she not apart of the "new" and why will the Lord not equip her?The only time we are not equipped for something is when we choose not to be responsive to His grace to equip us.

The word shares:

Matthew 20:

Greatness Is Serving

20 Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Him with her sons, kneeling down and asking something from Him.

21 And He said to her, “What do you wish?”

She said to Him, “Grant that these two sons of mine may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on the left, in Your kingdom.”

22 But Jesus answered and said, “You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?”

They said to Him, “We are able.”

23 So He said to them, “You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared by My Father.”

24 And when the ten heard it, they were greatly displeased with the two brothers. 25 But Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and those who are great exercise authority over them. 26 Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant. 27 And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Also, I just do not hear the voice of the Lord in: "in order to grow our organization"

that sounds like wordly competition. Is your co-worker against seeing people saved, healed, and restored, is she not loving others? The Lord teaches us by example.

I'm unclear from what you shared if you believe your co-worker is a wolf? Or if you are sharing that the enemy has deceived you all into this conflict by misalignment?

I believe it is very clear from your dream that the Lord revealed where the enemy is attacking you and your co-workers. You shared that you knew in your dream you needed to hit the wolf in the head with the metal object in your hand. You also shared that you knew that this was not literal in real life to hit others in the head, but it spoke of empowered rebukes and reprimands.  Remember Paul said that to cast down everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. So in anyway that your co-worker is deceived and hindering the Lord's work needs to be addressed in love and humility. Paul brought rebukes for the purpose of repentance and empowerment to press on in the Lord's will (seeking and saving the lost). Also remember that satan works deceptively to cause division among the Body..satan comes as an angel of light. So any "message" or impression that does not reflect the character of Christ needs to be tested. The Lord does not crush people to further His agenda. Do you serve one another in the love of the Lord (none of us are perfect in this we are all growing)? If the Lord showed you your co-worker was going to leave you all high and dry, did He lead you to address the problem first? Matthew 18

Galatians 6

Bear and Share the Burdens

Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For each one shall bear his own load.

Also the impression or knowledge that you received that He would not equip her for the "new" also needs to be tested. Was that a messenger of satan coming as a wolf in sheep's clothing, a messenger of darkness disguising as an angel of light?

Romans 14:4

Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

Romans 16:

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. 18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord JesusChrist, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. 19 For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. 20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.

Jude 1:24

Glory to God

24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen

James 3:2

For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.

Hebrews 7:25

New King James Version (NKJV)

25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

2 Timothy 1:11-13

11 to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.12 For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day

It is clear through the word that it is the Lord's will and desire to equip us all to the uttermost! He is faithful to complete the good work He started in us:)

I did not mean to be so lengthy and I hope my heart is being communicated clearly.

I just have a couple more questions. In your first post you shared that there was a man in your midst who knowingly underminded the Lord's will each and every time. In the next posting you shared an example of a female co-worker who was going to up and quit and leave things in a mess. Although, you confronted your boss and he asked her to stay. Who is who in each situation? Is the man in the first post your boss or someone else?

To summarise, based on what you have shared. I believe you are all being attacked by a deceptive divisive spirit. You have a man who is acting competitive and hindering the Lord's will. As you shared:

The Lord has granted me understanding of the danger of wolves in our midst on such a deeper level.  I have watched this particular man knowingly undermine the Lord’s will each and every time, operating in his own agenda, very competitive and stealth.  His presence and activity has caused great delay in our journey to our “Abundant Garden.”

However, you expressed the knowledge that the Lord gave you about your female co-worker in the same spirit:

"Here’s an example:  I shared with him (he’s my boss) that the Lord showed me that a co-worker was “not part of the new that the Lord was taking us to” in order to grow our organization, she was not, nor was He going to equip her for the “new” and that she would be replaced with someone that the Lord would be bring in. 

The Lord told me and showed me how she was going to up and quit and leave us hanging by not sharing important information for the people we serve.   It would have left us in a mess.  I shared this with him as well and told my boss to prepare.

He acted like he understood and was in agreement but instead, he went to her and talked her into staying.  This is just one instance and it’s a much bigger mess now.  I’m now the bad guy and the division is crazy. "

Do you see what is happening here when contrasted together? In one instance you share how you see this man among you acts in a competitive stealth spirit. Yet the Lord addresses you concerning your female co-worker in the same competitive, stealth spirit. Is that the Lord or a masqueraded messenger of darkness posed as an angel of light?

I believe your dream reveals what is happening among you and the word confirms how it is to be addressed. There is a wolf in the unseen spirit realm bringing deception to you all to some degree (the Lord is peircing through the darkness with His light as clearly revealed in your dream).  In order to move things forward for His kingdom the divisiveness needs to be lovingly addressed and repentance encouraged. The Lord IS ABLE to equip ALL of you for the new..which is walking in His ways in loving service to eachother and those He is calling you to minister to. Only those who choose NOT to repent and walk in genuine heartfelt love and service to the Lord and to eachother will not be equipped in the new God is bringing to your sphere of influence in the world. Each of you need to hear from the Lord what your callings are and encourage and edify one another in that calling. We are not fighting flesh and blood, but the spiritual powers of darkness aiming to destroy us and the rest of humanity. All who come to the Lord He will by no means be cast out, but will be fully prepared and equipped for the work of the Kingdom of God.

If this is what you are already trying to communicate I apologize ahead of time for any misunderstanding. It's alittle unclear in light of the personal examples you gave. Much love and blessings to you and those in your situation. I will surely pray tonight for what you are facing. I hope what I shared shed some light to the matter:)

Edited by Janine Nicole on 09/05/2012 at 9:12pm
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Linda Sirchia

Posted: 09/06/2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged Quote Linda Sirchia

I so appreciate your responses.  I'm sorry and am aware that I did not share all of the details in this situation - only one point.  The Lord has been showing me, and others haved shared as well, people that I know and respect, like pastors, that people are sleeping and this is one situation that the root of the problem has been exposed.  Again, I shared in case there is a similar situation. 

To shed some light...This is truth.  This same lady that he brought back, from Sept through Dec 2011, was abusing and berating staff, making them cry, sabotaging our company, criticizing everyone and everything, putting everyone else down to make herself look good, everything she did wrong was somebody elses fault, always pointing fingers.  Sound like a jezebel?  It's documented and there are many witnesses.

No exaggeration, in December, the Lord kept repeating to me, "Stand up for those being mistreated."  (It didn't sound like satan to me.)

After, no lie, 8-10 times the Lord telling me this, I went downstairs for a different reason, and as soon as she started yelling and pointing fingers, out of my mouth came a rebuke.  Not even planned.  The staff under her thanked me for standing up to her for them.

My understanding is a rebuke is to tell somebody off: to criticize or reprimand somebody, usually sharply.  Empowered, is when it comes from the Lord.  We are to live empowered by the Lord, yes?

I believe the Lord taught me in this is that we do not play when it comes to protecting the sheep.  He sets me on the wall and I'll cry wolf everytime.  From what I just learned, it takes a heavy hand to deal with a wolf. 

Mt 18 speaks clearly how to handle differences. 

God bless!!

Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/07/2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Linda,

thank you for sharing!! That sheds a tremendous amount of light to what you are facing. Not knowing the rest of the details makes it very hard to fully understand what is happening short of a word of knowledge from the Lord :)

You shared, "the Lord kept repeating to me, "Stand up for those being mistreated."  (It didn't sound like satan to me.)

Sounds like the Lord to me too!!!

The woman you speak of truly sounds like she has some things to face within herself. Truly she is blinded by the enemy and operating under his suggestions. She is deceived and love and truth will set her free. How are the leadership handling the problems with her now? Is she receiving any counseling? Has there been any repentance and growth on her end? (I'm guessing not based on what you shared, but just trying to get a full picture)

I understand how emotionally draining and hurtful it is to be on the receiving end of such treatment. The Lord has helped me tremendously over the years by learning how to set healthy boundaries and pray. A few years ago He told me that through these experiences (particularly concerning my ex-husband, but not just him) I was "experientially learning how to love my enemies"

I pray the Lord continue to give you light and wisdom in this situation and especially this woman would wake up to her need for repentance and growth in this area! God bless you rich Linda!!

Just read these scriptures from Marsha Burns Small Straws. So true and certainly a revelation this woman needs on a much deeper level!

Proverbs 18:21  Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.

Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord."

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Karen Samford

Posted: 09/07/2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Janine this is true.Linda Mt: 18 does show how to deal
this spirit of Jezebel.I have had to deal with it also.I
have a book by Frances Frangipane it teaches on how to
deal with the spirit of Jezebel.One of the things he
says,"Jezebel's worst enemies are the prophets;her worst
fear is that people will embrace repentance.Jezebel hates
repentance.Though this spirit will infiltrate the church,
masking it's desire for control with true Christians