Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: New Prophetic Reasons for New Prophetic Seasons Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/20/2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

New Prophetic Reasons For New Prophetic Seasons

This message will be a companion offering for your discernment and to expound a bit deeper in the reasoning and revelation from my last offering. The “Spirit of Conquest” message is short so I have posted it below in italics with the supplement message following. I understand that some may disagree or have reservations with this offering. I only ask that the content be prayerfully considered before “judged.”

“We do not live in the past, but I believe that the “past” lives in us individually and culturally in varying degrees. War or conquest is a major part of that past and a major shaper of the cultures of the world in our generation today. Wars of conquest and its “DNA” have changed the language, the economy, and the moral universe of entire people groups which continues to mutate and manifest today.

As a result of man’s propensity for conquest, the western hemisphere (where I live) is today a much larger region of European civilization than Europe itself. Even those in the western hemisphere who hate European civilization express that hatred in European languages and denounce it as immoral by European standards of morality. Ironic?

The history of conquest and man’s propensity to embrace secular, religious, and spiritual “armies” and references to weaponry is not just about the past (although it has shaped the world’s cultures as earlier stated) – it is also very much about the present and the future. Warfare and conquest ultimately speaks to why we have arrived at where we are economically, intellectually, and socially. Likewise, it will define our future as laid out in scripture.

Humanity in its un-regenerated state is the offspring or first born of warfare and its spirit has continued to grip many hearts (even the saved). It continually desires to conquer for both selfish agenda and even perceived goodness.

The true picture shows that after thousands and thousands of years, mankind is still juvenile or delinquent in our treatment of one another. Greed for earthly treasure which is surely to pass in our short lives rules the day as it did in generations past. Humanity’s legacy is stained by the blood of religious zealots, political greed, and the lust for temporary cargo which is forever tied to what is earthly.

Many have wondered where and how America will be positioned or its relevance in the future as the end of days unfold. The answer in my opinion is that America is still Europe extended and the soul-ties have never been broken due to the “conquest spirit” which was inflicted upon native cultures and the soon enslavement of other peoples thereafter. The Revelation of days will unfold for America as it will Europe who birthed her.”

The “Spirit of Conquest” message may have been disturbing to some, especially in the prophetic camp, since a predominate part of prophetic offerings as of late are laced with such militaristic or conquest laded wording such as “army”, “swords”, ect. I believe that these messages reveal spiritual importance and are significant as I sought the Lord concerning our culture, impact, and heart condition as the Body of Christ. In other words, who are we culturally? Do we accurately reflect the culture of the kingdom? What is our true mandate and genuine spirit for this generation and hour? Could we be missing something in regard to the lack of impact we have had upon humanity? Why has the church lacked impact? Are people (Christians) really ready to have their paradigms, dogmas, and cultures turned in-side-out? We seek a paradigm shift from the Lord and desire change; but, do we really?

As the scriptures draw to its sealing, the Bible states in Revelation 22: “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book; If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

As I somewhat generically conveyed in the Spirit of Conquest message, much of modern prophecy and its culture is interwoven with words of condemnation, judgment, natural disasters, weaponry, rapture for the “righteous” or elect, and the list goes on and on in declaring the impending doom and wrath for the “sinner.” We should consider if these types of proclamations are essentially “adding to the book” since the Revelation has been declared, determined, and sealed. As a prophetic person or generation, we can only justify our declarations of “judgment” by stating that we have not added to the “words” of the Revelation proper. I will counter on two points: First, does it really matter? Doesn’t the words we speak or pen reflect our heart and culture in usurping the position of God in rendering judgment upon another as a supplement to “this prophecy” as stated in scripture? This is interesting since we are likewise sinners saved by grace. To have received grace ourselves as filthy rags and then to turn and cast judgment upon another(s) via prophecy is questionable and should at least be prayerfully considered. Secondly, the Bible states this directive: “..to everyone who hears the words of this prophecy…” It would seem that adding to prophecy through the letter or word was and is not the intent or meaning since the far majority of folks (especially the saved) were not skilled in writing or literate at the time of this inspiration anyway. The warning was clearly directed to “everyone who heard” the prophecy and understood its meaning. In other words, it was not only adding to the canon of scripture that instituted the warning – but adding to it’s intent and purpose in our hearts as well.

Most prophetic utterances of judgment regarding family, people groups, countries, ect., generate from frustration and hinge upon the increased wickedness and debauchery of the world today. Although there are certainly many areas which are tragic in the “culture of humanity” as a whole, we have actually come a long way in regard to civilization and how we interact with one another (especially across ethnic and cultural boundaries). Just a generation ago, the United States was still exhibiting strong elements of racism and prejudice under a warped guise of “Christianity.” Native Americans were annihilated under the banner of manifest destiny.

If we look back from the time of Christ’s burial and resurrection which ushered in the dispensation of grace; we can easily see a trend toward behavioral and cultural improvement. Slavery and forced labor was common and accepted in all cultures and societies around the world. Human brutality, chronic rape, serfdom, child sacrifice, superstition or mythology, fears mongering, no rights for women, taxation without representation, despotism, and continual warfare were the norm and expected rather than unexpected.

How can we as a prophetic generation declare with a clear conscience that the world is so much more evil and wicked than any other time previous in history? This is simply not true and negates the authenticity of the prophecy at its inception. Sin still ravages the world, but this is to be expected as long as flesh walks upon it! However, we have a choice to make going forward in how the prophetic voice (the Spirit of Christ) views the world, its people, and the purpose and power of the cross.

The sacrifice and power of the cross must not be declared as having “no effect.” It is still active, powerful and cuts to the center of soul and spirit. As Ambassadors of Christ, the same mighty power to affect others resides in us as Spirit filled believers. But yet, many prophesy judgment and disaster upon humanity because we fail to see results. The core problem is that we have created a vicious cycle of judgment and plagues upon ourselves because we have not heeded the warning in Revelation 22 and have “added to these prophecies” in casting retribution upon others no different than ourselves — except that we have been saved and transformed by grace and not of our own merit. Many easily declare that the hearts and intentions of others will be revealed…But do we want ours revealed for all to see? Self-righteousness is the seed-bed which easily grows full bloom into pride and spiritual arrogance.

Man’s seeking for justice always develops into a cycle of retribution. We can see clearly through history to the present day that if a wrong is committed against a certain individual – that individual will usually desire equal or oftentimes a more severe punishment than the crime committed. We know this as a punitive nature which is ingrained in the flesh of man. This spirals out of control not only at the personal level, but at societal and national levels as well. These are the punitive retributions that most wars are made of. Humanity’s impulse and propensity for others to pay dearly for their crimes is an overwhelming one which we must take note of and wonder if it has affected our persona and culture (spiritually as much as naturally).

The good news is that we can rest in Christ because we know that we serve a Lord and God who will make all things right at the end. This has been the overarching power that has held mankind back from destroying itself. The judgment and justice of God is awesome in both power and intense love. We see this attribute exhibited in the redeemed man in that we can possess wrath and anger not in spite, but because we love so deeply. Anger is not the opposite of love. Hate is. The final form of hate is indifference — which many prophetic offerings possess.

God’s wrath is not a mean explosion, but His intense opposition to the spiritual cancer which is eating out the insides of the human race which He loves with his whole being. If I don’t believe that there is a God who will eventually put all things right, I will take up the sword and will be sucked into the endless vortex of retaliation. Only if I am sure that there is a God who will right all wrongs and settle all accounts perfectly do I have the power to refrain. This not only includes physical violence, but the violence we declare from our words.

A single individual is a reflection or microcosm of humanity as a whole in its growth and maturity. A new born baby is reflective of man’s creation at the time of Adam and Eve. They were born into reliance upon their parent (God) for their survival “lest they die.” However, it did not take long before mankind fell into self serving behaviors as will a baby as it approaches being a toddler. Toddlers assume that the entire world revolves around them and can easily throw a fit when things do not go their way. We see this cultural behavior maturing quickly from the time of Cain, to Babel, and ultimately to the flood. Children possess days of goodness and days of cruelty in their treatment of one other. History, in mankind’s progression is dotted with humanity’s successes and imagination, but also its abrupt cruelty with little emotion or regret.

Adolescence brings forth hormonal upheavals and emotional swings which easily facilitate irrational and immature behaviors. It also starts the bindings of like-mindedness and cultural homogeneity (grouping). This pattern or development mirrors cultural civilization, which brought forth food cultivation, which provided population and most importantly, “idle time” from the labors of hunter gathering to foster inventiveness. However, this development also fanned the flames of slavery, despotism, and a spirit of conquest since armies could now be raised from the increased population and fed from food surplus.

Young adulthood promotes cultural experiments, consumption, and competitiveness for available resources and opportunity. Sadly, much of the time, this is reflected in wanton disrespect for others in the march toward success. Cultural and religious ideologies are formulated at this stage of development and the majority of times throughout history these ideologies have been violently forced upon others via conquest.

I believe that humanity is developing as the majority of the world’s peoples are no longer hunter gathers and nomadic in nature, nor is the world remotely as wantonly brutal on a large scale. Please note that I am not dispelling today’s atrocities and propensity for sin which are many. But, these atrocities and hardships pale in comparison to yesteryear. Media and technology has also brought much more to our attention and must be woven into this reasoning. All hunter gatherer or nomadic societies without exception from around the world had a societal chief, maybe a secondary war chief, and a medicine or spiritual man for religious practices. Needless to say, the net value to be gained in life was condensed to 2 or 3 individuals and the rest or majority of the male populace found value in being a warrior. The self achievement, value, and reward for a warrior was relegated to conquest. This pattern of behavior is consistent regardless of nationality, geography, and time.

I sincerely believe that mankind is very slowly maturing to be more and more civilized, tolerant, and caring as time goes by. This is rigidly proven throughout history – not just by what has been penned, but what can be experienced within the generations that are alive upon the earth today. Again, this does not excuse the horrors that man can commit. It does, however, warrant prayer and whether the Body of Christ should self-righteously condemn and judge the world through questionable prophetic utterances that may be bringing a curse upon us and the land. Maybe, just maybe, the fields are white and we are missing a golden opportunity to extend the nature, culture, and love of Christ to a lonely and needy world.

This message is not for the timid and weak minded. It’s for the strong and those who are willing to follow Him and the mandates He spoke. Jesus is the Savior of the world and His persona is easily understood through scripture. He, and He alone, should be our example of both word and conduct.

God was as gentle with Adam and Eve as a newborn babe considering the eternal ramifications of their actions. As humanity developed and grew older, to spare the rod would have been to spoil the child. This is clearly exhibited in the scriptures. Second, third, and forth chances were given to mankind, but consequences for actions are always necessary for both parent and child. However, there comes a time when a child grows to the point to where brute spanking is not practical and tough love comes into play. The parent will allow us to simply reap what we sow. Although it hurts the parent deeply, the goal is that the child will repent and learn a sustained lesson.

I believe that humanity is now moving in adulthood. As we clearly see today, many adults are wonderful, and yet some adults still carry the residue of self-serving interests, greed, and even horrific behavior patterns. Nonetheless, adults come to a place in their development where they are responsible for their own actions, already knowing what the difference between what right and wrong is. The Bible states that we now know in our hearts of His reality, goodness, and grace, and we are without excuse.

We don’t need to judge and condemn the world, our countries, our societies, and another. They are already judging themselves in knowingly rejecting His grace and love. Our position is to proclaim truth in the spirit of faith, hope, and love. Our culture is to extend love and hope to the lost and needy in bringing them to faith in Christ.

http://dannykorakas.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/new-prophetic-r easons-for-new-prophetic-seasons/

Edited by Moderator on 10/01/2012 at 2:48pm
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Danny Korakas

Posted: 09/20/2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Please connect the "r" in "reasons" for the correct web link. Somehow, the link separates when posting on OH. My apologies.

Edited by Danny Korakas on 09/20/2012 at 6:59pm
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/20/2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Thanks Danny, a word in season for sure : )

The link is workable now too, blessings,

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 09/20/2012 at 9:55pm

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/27/2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Amen Danny, I've been thinking on these things for quite awhile.

We are called to bless and curse not, yet so many of prophetic words are cursing the very thing(nations) and people we are called to bless. The earth groans for the revealing of the sons of God and from the moment of salvation, one is a son of God. This son is given the Authority of the King and His dominion to heal the sick, cast out devils, raise the dead, open blind eyes, set at liberty them that are bruised, proclaim deliverence to the captive ect. All of which is compelled by the Love of God shed abroad in our hearts by Holy Spirit aka led by Holy Spirit.

There are those whose consciences are seared, those who have departed from the faith, which is by grace. Also, spots and blemishes who are teaching 'another gospel' ..touch not, taste not, handle not and turning to the weak and beggarly elements..observing times, years, days, months(traditions of men).

The passion burning within me and want to shout aloud is "who told you?!" Who told you Christ Jesus isn't Sufficient?! Who told you, you aren't His bride/wife?! Who told you you weren't an overcomer?! Who told you, you aren't complete in Him?! Who told you the marriage supper of the Lamb is some future event?!
"He that eats of My flesh and drinks My blood, dwells in Me and I in him." Actually have more than a few more " who told you?!" I'm with Paul on this " who has bewitched you?" and "Beware, lest any person beguile/seduce you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of this world and not after Christ"

I personally believe that the radical message of Grace burning within and upon our hearts is about to be shouted from the rooftops and demonstrated in Spirit and power, that will turn the world and the 'religious christian' world upside down. The reality is, from the moment of salvation, immortality swallowed up mortality and the incorruptible(seed) swallowed up the corruptible..immoratility and incorruptible (Seed) being Christ Jesus.

Are we made holy by our works? or by the finished work of Christ? Are we made righteous by our works? or by the finished work of Christ? Did we start out in Spirit and now laboring to finish in the flesh?
Proclaim the Good News, the revelation of Jesus and the transforming power of His cross, death, burial and resurrection, which manifests the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The trees of the field clap their hands and the mountains breakforth into song as the Good News message is proclaimed that released and releases them from sin and the consequence, death.

"Everyone has turned to there own way and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
~ Behold, the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world.
~For God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever should believe on Him will not perish but have eternal Life.
Notice sin, iniquity isn't plural? And what is that sin, the iniquity? "turned to there own way"

" If My people who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray( pray: can mean judge..so we can say, judge ourselves in the Light of the glorious Good News of Jesus Christ), and seek My face and turn from their wicked(can mean harmful) ways(meaning: part), then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin, and will heal their land." So, judgment begins at the house(family) of God which in doing so, removes the pointing of the finger(the accuser).

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/27/2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH AMEN TO ALL THIS POST-GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS DANNY BEYOND WHAT YOU CAN ASK OR IMAGINE!!!  GOT MY TOTAL AGREEMENT MY DEAR & PRECIOUS SISTER,,,SHOUTING IT OUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS AND MOUNTAINS I HAVE YET TO DO, BUT I WILL!!! I KNOW, THAT I KNOW, THAT I KNOW THIS IS THE SEASON,,,  YES LORD, INDEED I WILL!!!   Love you ALL

Danny Korakas

Posted: 09/30/2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Thank you, Kathy & Gayle

Kathy, you said it so well. I believe a shift in how the Body of Christ
stewards and relates prophecy is upon us. A greater understanding
and application of relationship must come to the forefront of our
spiritual culture as a prophetic generation.

I have recently seen and heard several messages from around the
world that have really brought me encouragement that the spirit of
judgment is being exposed and relationship-building gaining
preeminence.

In His Amazing Love!
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/30/2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Danny Korakas wrote:
 I believe a shift in how the Body of Christ
stewards and relates prophecy is upon us. A greater understanding
and application of relationship must come to the forefront of our
spiritual culture as a prophetic generation.

I have recently seen and heard several messages from around the
world that have really brought me encouragement that the spirit of
judgment is being exposed and relationship-building gaining
preeminence.

Amen! I'm going to quote David VanCronkhite because I really couldn't say it any better myself ..

"And if the Kingdom of God is anything — and it is everything — it’s relational, supernaturally relational based upon a foundation of love."

Not based on gifts or 'ministry'..those are secondary things but the 'church age emphasis( and not saying there was not a lot of wonderful things born of Spirit from that age) placed the secondary things first.

But in the Kingdom age He's truly bringing us into knowing and therefore showing in demonstration of Spirit and power, in deed and in truth His intention from the beginning and before...being His family on earth as is in heaven. The harmony of heaven flows in communion of our union..blessed be His Name!

mega blessings!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version