Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "SEE MY REALITY WITHIN YOU" (October 4, 2012) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/04/2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

"See My Reality Within You"
(Posted October 4, 2012)

Write, Sweet Child. Write Me this day, Amen. Come, Little Ones. Come, saith Me, who is your Lord Amen.

I see your hearts. I see the weak and lonely hearts of My men, women, and children, saith the Lord. I hear your hearts and mouths cry out to Me for My filling. As I fill you, you become one with Me who is all in all <Eph 1:22-23>. The loneliness ceases. You begin to see My reality within you. This reality says, "I am never alone. I am with God, who causes and makes Me one with all who are of Him." My Spiritual Church causes all loneliness, fear, anger, and rejection to cease, to stop, saith the Lord.

You are no longer alone in the world. You are not to belong to the world. You are separated from the world in and through Me, saith the Lord. God's Will, My Will, calls for and causes your separation from those in the world <Jn 17:14-19>.

Come into total oneness with Me, who loves and cares for you, saith the Lord God Amen. Come into Him who is all in all, and all with all. Children, seek your true brothers and sisters, those who share My one heart. You are not alone, only separated from those who have not yet been called into Me and My Way. Bear up under My command to be one with God and separated from those you once knew and loved <Mk 10:29-30>.

First, you are to love Me with all of your heart. Second, you are to love all within Me. Third, you are to love those who are in the world so that they will see Me in you and come toward God's love, Amen. Know that I, your Lord, have separated you from those who are in the world, those who would hinder your growth in Me. Someday soon, they too will be separated from that which kills and destroys. Above your temporary sorrow, have great faith in Me. I am the Love of God toward all mankind, Amen <Jn 12:47>. See your worldly losses as temporary and know that I too suffered loss for you, My Children, Amen.

See this day as the beginning of God's blessings toward you, Amen. See each day as this. To be separated into Me is the greatest gift a person can possess, Amen. See Me, My Will toward you, as a blessing: the blessing God gives to those He loves. My love separates you from death and brings Eternal union with Life. I am Life, and I am within the Spirit who is forever joined to your sisters and brothers within My love, Amen.

First, walk in Christ's love toward you, seeking to know who I have called and chosen. Take this gift, and then share it and give it to all who will see and hear. Faint not at the task, mission, commission, God has given you. Through this, I Myself walked and continue to walk. I live the 'love commission' that I now give to you. It is the signet of Christ that you are to wear upon your forehead (face). It is that which marks your hands raised in the worship of Me. These marked hands, hands marked in love, Christ's signet, are the hands that are laid upon the sick to heal them, are set upon the dead to raise them; and are laid upon the heads of the troubled that they might find God's rest and peace. These hands, faces, and hearts are filled with love. They belong to Christ, and are Christ's.

See that your separation into Me causes My love to flow through you, Amen. See that God's love and power are one because God is both Power and Love. God is one, Amen. See that it is "I AM" - within you - that causes your separation from the old and brings you into the newness of His Light. You are Chosen <Matt 20:26; 1 Pet 2:9:-10>.

The temporary loneliness causes you to become strong in Me and for Me, says Christ Jesus, your Brother, Savior, and Friend. I am your Lover - in love with you, Amen. This day see My strength within you, Amen. See Me heal all that causes you pain this day. Stand strong in the strength of God, My strength in you, Amen Amen and again Amen <Neh 8:10>.

You have not lost. Rather, you have gained all that one person can gain in the temporary physical life. Within My Spirit are unimaginable numbers of your sisters and brothers just like you, those who were once lonely and are now filled with the followers of Christ, who is all with all, and one in all, Amen Amen Amen. Your Lord and Christ, all in All, Amen and again Amen Amen.

[Mark 10:29-31]
So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's,  who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time - houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions - and in the age to come, eternal life.  But many who are first will be last, and the last first." NKJV

In Christ's Abundant Love, Chris  Christine Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Christine Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 10/17/2012 at 5:09pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 10/04/2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen...thank you!

'I am your Lover - in love with you, Amen. This day see My strength within you, Amen. See Me heal all that causes you pain this day. Stand strong in the strength of God, My strength in you...'

Brenda Teal

Posted: 10/05/2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you This means much to me.

shawn ferguson

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged Quote shawn ferguson

Christ's Heart is not divided. One body, many parts working in unison. God has given us a beautiful picture of this in the natural. When one part of the body suffers, the whole body knows. In fact the body responds to that parts need. That part has an affect on the whole body. The Head regulates the inner workings of the body as it see's fit. Much confusion would be had if the different parts did their own thing. The one part when in dysfunction can have a major impact on the bodies ability to function effectively. One body, many parts. Each part is absolutely necessary to the overall function of the body. We are one with Him and He is one with us. Thus we are one with are brothers and sisters. That is why we are touched with one another's infirmities. He tells us to comfort one another. Thus the body is designed to heal itself in the natural. Let us tend to our body. For His body, is our body. When we bless our brother and sister in the Lord, we bless the Lord. When you look for Me in your brother and your sister, see Me. Love Me and My body. When you discern My body correctly you find Me. I AM Life. This Life is within each of Mine. Your members and family. Do not you know? We shall all be together forever. When they are strong, so are you. We are one. My Spirit flows through all of Mine. I AM in all and through all. I AM not divided nor are you. Take upon My yoke for it is light and I shall bear the burden. I AM what I AM. I do not change. What you see is what you get. You have My eyes and they see Life. Speak forth My Heart, My love. Death is from the enemy. I came so you might have life. I AM that life. Come to the river of Living waters and find refreshing. Look within, for it there that you shall find Me. Out of your belly shall flow rivers of Living water. Let My waters flow out to the parched places of the earth. Create life with My Word. It will not return void. I love you! I love you! I love you! Yeshua  

Edited by shawn ferguson on 10/07/2012 at 5:33pm
View shawn ferguson's Profile Search for other posts by shawn ferguson
Janine Nicole

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

amen and amen!! Shawn may I pass on what you shared here with others?

Chris,

thank you for sharing this beautiful word!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Shawn and Janine,  thank you both of you for sharing your and God's thoughts with all of us, including me.  Beautiful!  God bless you both, Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Michele,  How beautiful the words of our Lord, through you, are!  Thank you for sharing them with us.  They add so much to what was posted.  God bless you and His word through you always!  Love, Chris
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Brenda, I don't believe you have ever left a post on one of my posts before.  Thank you for reading Christ's words through me and thank you for letting us know that all the words here touched you so much.  His Word does that - just when we think we can't love Him any more than we already do - we are touched again by Him and fall deeper in love.  Again, thank you for your encouragement to all of us, your brothers and sisters, Love Chris
shawn ferguson

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged Quote shawn ferguson

Hi Janine! This is for His children and is meant to be shared. So yes. This wisdom comes from Him. I am truly a vessel for Him to pour through. This is not false humility, but fact. It is simply a by product of spending time with Him in prayer. You have heard the expression you get what you put into it. As you posture yourself with the Lord, He fills you up. His presence is everything. He is beautiful and as you are His Tabernacle, His beauty gets on you. Thank you Janine. Thank you Chris. You are a blessing to His body, as are all of you! I love my family of God. I proclaim blessings over all who read this. Let us return to our first love. God bless you all! His love never fails.

View shawn ferguson's Profile Search for other posts by shawn ferguson
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/07/2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

You said, "He is beautiful and as you are His Tabernacle, His beauty gets on you"  and I say also "within you" - Christ's Reality Within You - this is something we can never achieve by ourselves.  Thank God for God!
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 10/17/2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

This is such a beautiful word from our God of Love! The perfection of Oneness in Him! Thank you Jesus our beloved, our all!

In His Perfect Love with All

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 10/22/2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Love,

This word goes hand in hand with today's love letter. This really blows me away. If we can't get this then we're doorknobs. Maybe I'll just pray that the Lord will cause us all to understand His words to us. In Christ's Name, Amen

In Him with you and all our family!

sher

doorknobs-those who desire to be used by God but have no understanding of what God desires to do.

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 10/23/2012 at 9:50am
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/29/2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sherry,  I agree with you - the two words go hand in hand with each other.  Please do pray for us all as His One Body - that we all desire to be used by God and do so with His voice and understanding within our hearts and minds. 

PS I'm sorry it took me so long to get bak to this Word.  In Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version