VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: HEART INVASION Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rafael Conrad

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/31/2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote Rafael Conrad

Heart Invasion

Heart invasion will start with my heart coming to invade men’s hearts to triumph over their situation of the mind fields within their emotions.

My thoughts will start to overcome men’s thinking to clean out any thoughts of unnecessary risk taking that they might have.

I am not one who takes risks to bring a man into a place of destruction for the purpose of heart ach to find pleasure in it.

I am the creator of purpose within the risk of the impossible to become the possible for attaining of the glory of myself in their hearts.

So this heart invasion comes with a purpose to take a risk of love for the purpose of glory to be found in a man.

Another invader comes into the heart of a man to steel the purposes of the impossible, and when this theft happens the glory of the Lord is never attainted.

The Risk of guarantee is created for a man to find the glory of love for him in his heavenly Father, and then to move him into a greater future with the impossible becoming possible.

A man can not look at the risk of the unknown with the eye of uncertainty in the impossible, because the eye can cause confusion to the heart, and bring in doubt, and uncertainty to this heart of possibility.

A son’s heart is always filled with the Fathers heart of possibility, and the knowing that all things work out for those who love God their Father, and that are loved by their Father.

Love knows no time, or distance, or space, but lives in Christ who invades all men’s hearts that come to know him and his love.

So love comes to invade the impossible things for men, and create an all possible God for them, because there is nothing impossible for their Father who is God.

Gods love is the possibility for the impossible.

Why then should risk have an issue in the heart of a man to have this invasion of my heart of love for him?

A mans heart is his door in which I try to enter, but if he keeps me out, and is not willing to take the risk of knowing my love for himself.

Then how can this invasion of love take place between him, and me?

The door is set on his side to be opened just like the doors of the homes of men that you would visit.

The door can not be broken down or into, because this is known as a forced entry, or a home invasion which is illegal to all men in every society.

I am not coming with an illegal entry of this invasion of love to a man’s heart door.

When I come it will be with a knock, and with patience waiting on the owner of that home to open his heart door to me.

When this heart door opens to me I will step in with fellowship of myself with him, and we will meet at the table of love.

Where the impossibilities become the possible realities, because of this fellowship that I have offer with myself at the table of love.

It is in love that all things remain possible with God the Father, and me.  

psalm 145:12-13
View Rafael Conrad's Profile Search for other posts by Rafael Conrad

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version