Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A word from the Lord Nov. 2012 ( Who will go for us?) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/07/2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

A word from the Lord  Nov. 2012 ( Who will go for us?)

Here is what the Lord is saying to all of those who have ears to hear at this season

He said" Tell my people to "Flush their Flesh" and come to my throne boldly with their heart's desires and then let them stand and watch to see what I AM going to do.

I AM looking for those who are bold, fierce, violent in their love and jealousy for me and my kingdom.  I want my people to come to me with their heart desires without doubts, fear or questioning, believing that I AM for them is a pouring of Love and blessings and that all what I need is ambassadors who will look like my son, look like Jesus !

I AM looking for those who will be my Representative on earth , I AM looking for a remnant.

I AM asked a question " My child, what do you want? What is your heart desire? what gift in my spirit you want to walk in and operate in? Tell me without fear, without doubt and without questions and know that I AM is able and there is nothing impossible for me.

Know that I AM is waiting for those Laborers, those who will come ready with a ZEAL. Who will come with their guts on fire for me and my cause. Who will come not afraid for their lives, not afraid of my fire knowing that with Love there is no fear.

I AM is waiting and looking for those children who will enter to the throne of God dancing on the sound of the roar of the Lion of Judah with no fear! It is time for those giants of faith to come forward, It is time for my real ambassador to rise and shine.

I AM is calling all of those who are willing to go through the deep waters and through the burning heat of the fire without shaking, without fear for his name's sake and his glory! Those  who will be willing to bring my plans and purposes to earth as they are in heaven.

Come to my presence like Isaiah, see me High and lifted up and don't be afraid. Answer my question with YES and don't fear my fire . Hear me sending you for my case and see me enabling you to achieve what I send you for when you simply flow with my spirit, knowing that it is not by might nor by power but by my spirit.

Come to my presence fully assured that  Jesus is your example. Focus on HIM and his way in doing ministry and complete all that I send him to complete. Don't put another minister, another man as your example, for it is JESUS alone is your focus for he is the author and finisher of your faith.

I AM is looking for so many to march forth, a strong mighty army, with the spirit of John the Baptist and the spirit of Elijah, where boldness, zeal and courage for the truth is what motivates them, where Love is their banner and the truth is their sword on fire, crying out "Prepare ye the way of the Lord"

My children, I Am is showing you the way, crucify your flesh and flow in the spirit, align yourself  with me and let us do the work. Let us redeem the time for the days are evil and my coming back is drawing closer. Who is ready let him come and say " Here I am lord, have your way"

John Lawler

Posted: 11/07/2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Here am I Lord, send me. This is the cry that all of should be saying but unfortunately most won't. But God always has a remnant that will go.

Thank you Maryam for sharing this with us for it truly is the cry of the Lord to his people.

God bless you,

Quo Wright

Posted: 11/07/2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

About 2 weeks ago before I went to bed the Holy Ghost told me to apply for a position at Ikon.  I immediately said yes Lord.  And I said if this is what you want me to do remind me in the morning.  So the next day immediately after my workout, He reminded me.  So I went on to the website and applied for 2 positions that fit my background perfectly.  Then I heard the Lord say now be patient.  About a week later I began to hear him say it's spiritual.  It's not Ikon but Icon.  And I looked up the definition of icon and began to hear Him say you're applying to be a representative of My Kingdom and you'll get a call back.

Thank you Maryam for this timely word.  Just as John said our response should be "here I am Lord, send me" but most will not heed the call.

Bless you.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Bill Evans

Posted: 11/07/2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/08/2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen Maryam !!!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 11/08/2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Amen and Amen every one! God bless you all in Jesus name!

Every time I come back to this word of the Lord I feel the fire in my gut. A lot is going on around us and so many lost their way thinking they are following and serving the Lord! We truly need to isolate our selves for a while, cling to the Lord and listen while sitting on his feet. There is a lot ( Old and New) that the Lord wants to remind of and build in all of those who will come to HIM BOLD and ready to die for his cause! He is looking for a faithful remnant! 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version