Subject Topic: Fickle Feelings or Faithfulness Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/07/2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

FICKLE FEELINGS OR FAITHFULNESS

What will it take for My people to wake up to the seriousness of this hour?  I have given you tests, one after another, where they could have turned into opportunities where I could have blessed you, but instead I had to hold back and wait so that I could bring you to the place where you would be able to listen to Me.  For if you obey My word, I will bless you, but if you don’t, then I’m in a position where I have to chastise you, and allow you to be tested once again.

I love you, My people, and I choose not to leave you in a state where your heart is not pure before Me.  If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear their prayer, and then I will heal their land.  If they do not repent of not obeying My will, then I have to bring them to the place of repentance.

Repentance is a gift, but you cannot receive it if you cannot humble yourself before Me with an open and teachable heart.  For yes, My people, I love you, but you have failed the test.  I love you and that is why I chastise you.  I want to bring you to the place where you can see My glory that I can be faithful to bless you and use you as the people I called you to be.

You must listen closely for if you do not take this opportunity to learn from your mistakes, then hard times surely are in store for you.  Do you want to be included with the multitudes that will go under My rod of correction by fire, or will you yield now and be a part of the multitudes who will see My glory fall as a blessing upon them?

Blessing and cursing is in the power of your tongue.  If you want to see change, then you must change.  If you want to see My word work in your behalf, then you must speak it and obey it.  For My ways are not the ways man chooses to walk.  Many who call themselves by My name cannot be deciphered from those of the world.

Some people of the world show more fruit than My own people.  I tell you right now that you have life and death as your choice; whether you will obey Me now or whether you harden your heart and continue on the path that you are going.

If you are open and teachable, you will hear My voice for I am wooing you to My side, and I am pleading with you to turn and follow Me.  Die out to your wicked ways.  Love one another!  If you can’t be faithful to those of your own body, how can I use you to love the lost?  For you have been swayed like a branch in the wind.  One moment you are with Me when everything is pleasing to your senses, but the next moment you depart when the fire gets hot.

If you cannot love now when times are comfortable, you will never make it when you have to love those who are ugly and brutal to you.  Will you love like Steven when he was being stoned?  He loved and prayed for them.  Will you love when you are rejected by those the closest to you when you are in desperate need?  Will you love your life unto death and turn from Me and run?

The choice is yours to obey My word now when you have times of peace for by the way you respond now will determine your future.  Do I have to point out to you specifics, or can you tell the areas you fall short in?  Do you cover a multitude of sin with My love?  Do you bless with My word or do you agree with the enemy giving him strength?  Do you want to see change?  Are you decreeing and declaring what you want to come forth?

I love you so much that is why I choose not to leave My church in the state that it is in.  I could have brought deliverance and swept the dust under the rug like it wasn’t there, but no, I love you!  I give you another opportunity at this test, and the timeframe of this test is in your hands.  You be the judge how long you want to walk it out.

You can say “yes” to Me now and obey, or you can fall away.  I have to shake you to wake you.  I want to show Myself faithful.  I want to show you what I can do if you will agree with Me in your words and actions.  Yes, this is the day of My fire.  This is the hour of My power.  Will you fall upon Me in humility and repent, or will I have to pour out My power to break you down?

One way or another change in My church must take place, and the sooner you yield to My work the better it will be for you and for the land.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Daniel Jackson

Posted: 11/07/2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged Quote Daniel Jackson

"Do you bless with My word; or do you agree with the enemy giving him strength?"

You decree a thing with your words. And so if you magnify the dread and fear of the times above the mighty power of His Sovereign Majesty on high. You give strength to the enemy. You do not magnify nothing here in this world above the the name of the Almighty without sinning when you do. Because you glorify and magnify powers and forces of evil men in the earth instead of
magnifying the (Omnipotent) All Powerfull One in heaven.

Now Jesus is the Almighty One; the Sovereign King over Kings and Lord over Lords. Who will bow to Him. And He has this world in His hands and can correct it on our behalf. If we let Him be who He is as the Mighty One of old and trust Him to judge righteously as He expands His kingdom's boarders throwing down the kingdoms of this world.

Isn't it a good thing to be loved of this kind of King? Who can show Him strong on our behalf in this world while being as a Father to us? Now we should not bicker over what He can or can not do in the earth; as to what He will or will not do. Because He does what He wants when He wants with or without us following along. And so being divided in opinion should cease. Love one another for love covers a multitude of sins; and by this the world will know you are His diciples: His very students taught of Him.

We bicker over whats what and whats not; and who is and who is not. And over the order of things as to what God might or might not have placed in His ranks. Like the little boy David that got placed in the battlefield: "get that boy out of there he's in the way we'll trample him when the battle starts." Despise not small things nor make fun of seemingly foolish things; for God can and will use such things to bring to nought things of this world. And so is it foolish to glorify Him or lend the power of your words to the enemy?

John Lawler

Posted: 11/08/2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Amen to that!!!

Yolanda, It's a shame that God has to speak to his people this way, but sometimes we just don't get it. I hope that we all begin to hear the voice of God better and that we start obeying him in what he is telling us to do. For it is only then that he can use us to win the lost and bring in the final harvest. Time is short and we must redeem the time for the days are evil.

Thank you for sharing this message with us, for it is truly from the heart of God.

God bless you,

Karen Samford

Posted: 11/08/2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God,
that he may exalt you in due time.This is certainly a time
for his children to surrender all to him.He said he he be
lifted up he will draw all men unto him.Let us lift him
up.
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register