Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy: To the End that we May Be Established. In the Unity and Power of Christ Body, to Honor His Way. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Larry Denton

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/14/2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Prophecy:  To the End that we May Be Established. In the Unity and Power of Christ Body, to Honor His Way.

By Larry R. Denton

Presented as Part Three of Six Parts

Here, if there be any “Establishment” as a matter of Christ Faith in all and as we are all are moved to seek first not second; the Kingdom of God and Our Lord Righteousness Instruction, we must ask ourselves as Apostles and Prophets; “Are those instructions for the sole purpose of presenting our Souls as a Living Sacrifice valid, legitimate, and effectual power?  And on second thought do we just endure  all these people coming and gather in the Name of Christ of just to be seen gathering for the approval of men to prove to themselves what they think they know of Him?

Rom 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

However, here is a more or perhaps the most import question of all. And that is does Christ know us.

In the Dream I was experiencing all of these people coming together but as I have shared they were seeking and event, and one can do this.  Christ comes but in the house is filled with characters that are void of any peace in manifesting what they are (or think they are) in such a way that what can be seen on the outside is not the same presenting of themselves on the inside.

They gather as if they are just coming for the sole sake of coming to acknowledge their belief in Christ without understanding the truth that this is a Heavenly Way that sets in the Power and the Presence of the Holy Spirit to create a premise in which Christ comes to know who they are.

Here then if there be any correction the Holy Spirit of God is bring to His prophets and at the center of this interpretation of the Dream is the Satan’s is in His final movement as one big movement to deceive men in his running to and fro throughout  the earth.

And here  in the vainness  of mans imagination  that Christ will bring a  Prophetic Correction, given to a gracious understanding that one more mankind  has abandon the simplicity of preaching Christ’s Crucified, which has become and even deeper form of deception that is close to having no foundation at all for brethren to enter into as the Kingdom of God.

Who among those ministering Christ in the wisdom of this world can give a reason for these words?  I know you not whence ye are, depart from me workers of iniquity!”

Luk 13:27-28  But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.   There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Here if there is any meaning of the Dreams  dynamic that rings of a modern way, and or that way being pondered of men  at the present  as to how to approach the Kingdom of God ( and I can say some think the transition will emerge all in the name of humanist love ,so why give time to reason the  Truth of the Wisdom of God Way involved)  then that means is that there is a gathering ,meeting or congregations doing what they are doing even at the expense of wreaking men and women homes and their heart to host such an even because this way has no power in it…

1Co 2:1  And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with Excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

What kind of Apostolic Correction is this? 

Perhaps In Truth as a matter of Truth the Wisdom of the Kingdom is manifested at any tie and all cost of Christ Crucified when any two or three get together to host His presence, and the Gentile World always seeking the Wisdom of men have formed the most powerless way up to this present day that is: determined to know everything among you, but Christ and Him Crucified.

1Co 2:2  For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

And what is this as a matter of Prophetic Correction if there are this Apostles and Prophets who say they have repented of something that was a form of Christianity and yet it had no power in it to change the lives of those who made it their duty to defend God concerning their Godly Knowledge given with the excellence of Speech by those who come stumbling along in their admissions of weakness  , fear and trembling or knowing anything among those that gathered other than the Crucified Christ, being risen from the dead was among them?

1Co 2:3  And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

Perhaps the next verse gives a very real and present danger for the Apostles and Prophets noting their wariness, than when found in the Presence of Christ in the Power of the Holy Spirit.

One can see that if the Power and Presence of Christ was among them whatever perceptions they were having and had in trying to conform to this World ;namely be found in no way rejected by it let along offending , went right out the door of their spirits and in exiting their minds left them in the Power and Presence of Godly Understanding  , the results being that in this experience they were indeed transformed by the renewing of their minds ,the effects were they were able to look into the Mystery of God’s Wisdom with such clarity there were able to  prove what ….is that ….good and acceptable and perfect will of God  right them an there for all involved and this produced a powerful storm of purifying fire ,purging the souls of men and women and children to the degree no man ,not even one ,even as an Apostle or prophet desire to quench or grieve this divine work Of the Sprit of God.

If the manifestation of our Repentance is finds us worshiping Our Fahterin heaven in Spirit and Truth , then we are to be forum enguaged in the forgiveness and or given forward or all of any way we presented in the flesh what we think is the Excellency of or speech in allowing this following scripture silence our rush to prophecy with our patience engaged  to test and judge their wisdom for the renewing of or minds as oppose to taking our place in line to trample it meaning under foot for the sake of being aired and lighted up to retain our knowing of Christ and then wondering if he knows us.

1Co 2:5-7  That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.  Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:  But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory…

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version