Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Don’t Look to the Political Climate - A People Movement is Coming - Kris Vallotton Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/14/2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Don't Look to the Political Climate - A People Movement is Coming

Kris Vallotton

Prophetic word given by Kris Vallotton on February 19, 2012 at the Sunday evening service at Bethel Church in Redding, CA:

I have a sense that our country is improving. I had a vision of God blowing or breathing on this continent as Jesus breathed on His disciples and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit." It wasn't a suggestion, but a command. I saw the nation turning blood red from the East Coast to the West Coast. It was the redemptive nature of forgiveness being assimilated into the ground, and out of the soil – souls were emerging like soldiers in a battlefield.

Dead bones were coming to life. They were dressed for battle in different realms. Some had expensive business suits and others were dressed like doctors, teachers and mothers, and so forth. They all were given secret messages that they read and then ate. The message transformed them and equipped them for their mission. Revelation was released over the nation, and inventions and innovations were springing up all over like the first week of spring.

Pennsylvania was highlighted as if a major breakthrough was rising from there. Instead of two towers, three towers were being built as a sign of the strength of our economy being supported by a three-cord strand. I felt a warning that many would look at the political climate to determine the condition of the country, but the signs of revival would not flow from the White House – but to it. Hope would not arise from the polls, but from the people. This was a people movement that swept the globe, turning the planet a deep purple.

I saw the Lord blowing freezing cold air over Iran and North Korea. It created impossible conditions for war. He literally froze their war machines – it was a political climate change equal to the fall of the Iron Curtain. There was much more, but every country that was bent on war was frozen – the climate was suddenly and unpredictably changed. It was weird, but good.

I saw that God had already released Daniels into China, and humility and generosity would spring up from the East. God called it a "helps movement". I saw that China would be given the "gift of helps" for the world. God was hugging centuries of brokenness out of China. I heard the words "singing revolution".

A People Movement

America – I really feel like we are in a good season. But just to be really clear, I don't think that the political climate will determine what God is doing. I don't think that the Lord is leading with politicians right now. I don't mean that He never does, I want to be really clear. I do think that there are countries outside of America where the main move of God is coming from the political realm, but I don't think that in the next four years that will be demonstrated. I don't think you can look to a person for the answer. But I'm actually saying is that I don't think that a person is going to bring this dramatic change that I see happening in our country.

I think it's a people movement. I think the Lord is doing it all among the people, and I think it will be many people that will rise up and become powerful, and, if you will, famous in this movement. But it probably won't be the people that you vote for. The Lord said, "Don't look to the political climate to determine what I'm doing in America in the next four years." So don't get excited or disappointed by what's happening in the political climate because the Lord has chosen a different venue for this season.

Vision of three towers – I saw the Lord rise up, and I saw generosity and humility come to our nation. And I saw that generosity, humility and stewardship were going to begin to break the back of poverty and debt. Invention and innovation are going to begin to flow out of America.

Pennsylvania – I saw Pennsylvania highlighted like neon. I feel like something powerful is going to flow out of Pennsylvania to the rest of the United States and to the world.

China – I saw a map of China, and the Lord said that a helps movement was coming out of China. I heard the word "misunderstood" and I saw it written over the country. I feel like we have demonized people that we don't understand. The great dragon coming out of China was actually demonizing the very people that God loves.

Kris Vallotton
KVMinistries

Email: info@kvministries.com

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/14/2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Ty Kris,,,much confirmation here,,,the deception and the lies of the devil for darkness to exceed the LIGHT OF GOD IS JUST that, lies and deception,,,if one will GET WITH GOD THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU HAVE SHARED HERE WILL COME SHINNING THROUGH TO THEM...the kingdoms of the world are being ursurped by the KINGDOM OF GOD-GOOD OVERCOMES ALL, ALL, ALL EVIL!!! HALLELUJAH AMEN!!! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 11/15/2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Here is the link to the word and a video

http://kvministries.com/videos/2012/11/14/prophetic-vision-f ebruary-19-

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version