Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "REVELATIONS POUR FORTH DURING THE LORD’S DAY" (December 3, 2012) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/03/2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's Love Letters To His... (Weekly)

"Revelations Pour Forth During The Lord's Day"
(December 3, 2012)

Revelations pour forth now, Child of Mine. They come in great abundance to many; and many begin to see Me within themselves clearly - some for the first time, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Trust is abundant now, My Beloved; and with the trust and faith comes the ability to hear My Voice. Mine see My Love and Will for them personally when we are engaged in conversations; then the revelations come. Many receive new revelation about themselves first, and then about My plans for all.

I move now within the newness of Christ, but always for My family, for Mine, Amen Amen and again Amen. (1)It is the Lord's Day. My day is the Lord's Day; it is a time of great darkness and Mine become the Light, upon the earth, that consumes. I am this Light; Mine are this Light, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Many of Mine have seen, and continue to see, the darkness and have failed to see My Light within. Now you will. My Light comes from within and explodes outward, Children. See Me, meet with Me daily. Speak with Me throughout your day, because it is My day - the Day of your Lord. We are one now and forever, and I am with you always, saith the Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(1) "The Lord's Day": "The first day of the week, or Sunday; the day especially associated with the Lord Jesus Christ.

A special honor was reserved for Sunday, the first day of the week. This was the day on which Jesus was raised from the dead; every Lord's Day, therefore, is a weekly memorial of Christ's resurrection. Clearly the early church assembled for worship and religious instruction on Sunday, the Lord's Day (1 Cor 16:2).

The Lord's Day is not to be confused with the SABBATH, the Jewish day of rest. The Jewish Sabbath corresponds with our Saturday, the seventh or last day of the week. This special day to the Jews commemorated the day on which God rested after the creation of the world. The Lord's Day is our Sunday, the first day of the week; it celebrates the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.

Under the new dispensation of grace, Christians are not to be trapped by the old legalism of observing days and seasons. The JERUSALEM COUNCIL did not include a demand for Sabbath observance in its rules for Gentile Christians (Acts 15:20,28-29). Some members of the early church "esteemed every day alike"; they made no distinction between days, including Jewish festivals and Sabbaths and possibly also Sunday. The apostle Paul said they were not to be judged if they were acting in good conscience out of the fear of God.

Some Jewish Christians continued to observe the Sabbath and Jewish festivals. Neither should they be judged for "esteeming one day above another," Paul declared, for their behavior was guided by conscience in the fear of God. Paul believed such observance was a matter of Christian liberty, so long as the convert did not regard the observance as necessary for salvation (Rom 14:5-6; Gal 4:10; Col 2:16-17).

Paul's principle of Christian liberty about holy places and holy days comes from the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. Jesus described Himself as one who is greater than the Temple (Matt 12:6) and said, "The Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath" (Matt 12:8; Luke 6:5). When accused by the Pharisees of breaking the Sabbath, Jesus replied, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath" (Mark 2:27-28).

The phrase the Lord's Day occurs only once in the New Testament, in Rev 1:10, where John declared, "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day." In Asia Minor, where the churches to which John wrote were situated, the pagans celebrated the first day of each month as the Emperor's Day. Some scholars also believe that a day of the week was also called by this name.

When the early Christians called the first day of the week the Lord's Day, this was a direct challenge to the emperor worship to which John refers so often in the Book of Revelation. Such a bold and fearless testimony by the early Christians proclaimed that the Lord's Day belonged to the Lord Jesus Christ and not the emperor Caesar {the world}."  (from Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Copyright 1986, Thomas Nelson Publishers)

In Christ's Abundant Love Toward All His Beloveds, Chris Williams  Chris Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

Edited by Chris Williams on 12/07/2012 at 4:01pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/03/2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

This is such an awesome word from our Beloved. He is revealing Himself more and more to His people. I'd like to share something that happened to my dad, who lives in Florida.

He said he had been watching all the election news and then the superstorm Sandy hit the east coast and he was filled with stress and fear. He had a dream he was standing in his carport facing in towards the house and he heard a soft voice behind him say, "Hi Mr. Robert Meckley, he said hi as he was turning around and there about 3 feet from him was a beautiful woman, he said he could only see her from the neck up and she looked like she was in her 20's and had beautiful perfect skin, he looked into her eyes and he couldn't look away, as he was gazing into her eyes he said he felt all the stress and worry drain from his body and he felt a perfect peace he had never felt before and he then felt the love of God wash over him and through him. When he woke he thanked God for what He had done for him. He still feels the effects of that encounter and can still see her face.

The Lord revealed His great love that He has for him, to him and showed him the power of that love, the power to deliver us from all of our fears. This is such an awesome time we live in, our Lord Love is doing wonderful things for His people. There is so much to be thankful for; and so much to look forward to. We are so blessed to be living in this time.

I love this part in the word:

My day is the Lord's Day; it is a time of great darkness and Mine become the Light upon the earth that consumes. I am this Light; Mine are this Light, Amen Amen and again Amen.

How incredibly awesome is that!!!!!!!!

Praise God for all He is doing and has done! We are soooo blessed!

Thank you Jesus, thank you Father!!!!!!

In Him with you and all that are His! Amen!

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Sis,

This is just such an encouraging word, there seems to be a finality about it though, like soon things are going to change in a very big way. That's how it feels when I read it. like, this is it! We made it!

I hope I am seeing it right,

God bless you

In His love

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 12/07/2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sher, you are reading it right.  I'm not the only one God is saying these things through, as you know.  Yes, we are there.  Remember His Prophecy, "God's Final Seven Years (2010)"?  I posted it here on Openheaven; and you can still read it (found under Prophecy) on our website: Christine Williams Ministry.

Yes, we've finally made it :-)  This is it - everything written in the Bible, especially in Revelation is upon us now.  We all must be diligent to read the Bible, listen to hear His voice, love our sisters and brothers and Christ, our Father, and their Spirit who is Holy; and become part of the church of Philadelphia {brotherly love} if you are not already <Rev 3:7-13>.  Notice, it is the only church that Jesus promises to remove from the trials that come upon the whole world {very shortly}. 

I know, for a fact, that everything that God is writing through me now, and probably the past 24 years, is in order to prepare me and my sisters and brothers for this time.  He loves us so much!  Notice, God rarely writes what I would call a devotional through me.  He writes what I call hard core Christianity.  He prepares soldiers and Children who are warriors through me and most everyone He writes through on this site. 

Many times He writes so beautifully through me and others that it makes me cry; other times it is so hard to swallow I personally wonder what others will have to say as they read it.  But always He writes the Truth in order to prepare you and me for these, His Days.  After these days are done, we will go home (perhaps before :-)  In the meantime we are to live within the Kingdom of God within our hearts <Lk 17:21>.

Sher, I love sharing with you and my brothers and sisters on this site.  This group of believers are some of the most mature I have been blessed to serve - as He writes through me.  Thank you, and God bless us all with His fullness in all things, Love, Chris   PS thank you Sher! 

Edited by Chris Williams on 12/07/2012 at 4:33pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/14/2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

lean not to your own understanding

in all your ways acknowledge Him

and He shall direct your path.

God bless all of you with the reality of Christ In Us.

In His Love with all of you

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 12/17/2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, thank you for the scripture reference and your blessing on us all.  In Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version